Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole looked up into her daddy's eyes as she felt his cock begin to tighten more. Nicole let her tongue caress the bottom side of her father's cock as he continued to drill her mouth. Looking up into her father's eyes, Nicole felt the warm sensation of her father's cum begin to shoot down her throat. Nicole began to swallow as her father pumped more and more cum into her throat. Slowly Nicole watched as her father pulled his rapidly deflating cock from her mouth. Nicole licked at the shaft and head of her father's cock as to not miss any of his cum. Nicole laid her head back on the alter.

Looking up suddenly Nicole realized that her father was gone. He was no where to be found. "What the fuck" Nicole whispered to herself as she sat up on the alter. Looking around, Nicole realized that her father was never really there. It was her fantasy that some demonic force planted in her mind. Terror began to consume Nicole as tears began to form in her eyes. She no longer felt the presence of the force in her. Nicole grabbed her robe and carried it out of the room. Sweat still dripped from her as she walked out of the secret demonic room. With a loud bang Nicole jumped as she turned around. The door slammed shut and Nicole was now in the dungeon. It was now cold to Nicole as she stood in the dark musky damp dungeon. She began to get the chills as she walked towards the door to go back up stairs. Nicole went to blow out the candles but each one blew out on its own before she could blow. Nicole closed the door and locked it and ascended up the spiral staircase still holding her robe.

Nicole quietly opened the door leading into her mom's walk in closet and then shut it behind her. She locked the door and moved the dresses back to cover it. She peeked through the louvers to make sure the coast was clear. Quietly she opened the door and walked naked except for her heels through her father's bedroom. Nicole walked down the hallway and into the shower. Kicking off her high heels, Nicole turned the water on cool and took a relaxing shower. Nicole dried off and returned to her room and laid down on her bed exhausted. In no time all she fell fast asleep.

The following morning Nicole woke up and got ready for work. She still felt a little tired from what happened the following evening. She left the house and drove to the salon. She parked her car and walked inside. Mandy greeted her with the usual hug and kiss on the lips. Mandy sensed that something was bugging Nicole so she made her sit in one of the chairs. "What happened" Mandy said? Nicole began to explain what had happened and how she tried to call her but couldn't. Mandy just stood there in amazement as Nicole told her what had transpired. Soon, Mandy's first client arrived so she had to get to work. Nicole went to do her job and soon there were enough customers to deal with to keep her mind off of what happened last night.

Nicole worked throughout the day with thoughts of what happened to her still running through her head. She knew what had happened was a mirage and her father never was even there. But, she did get fucked and she did enjoy it as some evil force seduced her. Nicole folded up the load of towels that were in the dryer and re stocked the shelves by the pool and in the salon. Nicole attended two ladies as they were trying to use the tanning bed. Both ladies were completely naked as Nicole helped them. After Nicole showed them how to run the tanning bed she went down to the basement to check on her clients.

It was a slow day as there were nobody in the pool and only two topless ladies in the hot tub. Nicole remembered that it was Thursday night. The after work private party was tonight and Nicole wondered what lessons would be involved for her. Thoughts of last Thursday's party filled her head as she recalled how she lost her virginity right here by this hot tub. Nicole felt her face getting a little flush so she decided to think about something other then sex.

The hours went by uneventful and at times there was nobody for Nicole to attend to. Nicole cleaned up some extra stuff to pass the time and to make the day go by faster. Nicole didn't realize what time it was as she heard Mandy walking down the stairs. Mandy walked towards Nicole and Nicole turned to face her. Mandy looked into Nicole's eyes and slowly reached her hands up and cupped her face as she slowly lowered her lips to Nicole's. Nicole parted her lips as they touched and the girls enjoyed a loving wet kiss at the side of the pool. They looked into each others eyes as if they were looking into each other's souls and kissed again. This time there was considerably more passion in their kiss as their hands began to explore each other's asses. After a few minutes of tongue kissing Mandy pulled back from Nicole. "That was just to make sure you are in the mood for the party tonight" Mandy said as she smiled and turned away to walk back up stairs. Looking over her shoulder as she walked up the stairs Mandy winked and flashed a wicked smile across her lips.

Nicole stood there starring at Mandy as she walked up the stairs and disappeared. Nicole became so aroused from those few kisses she thought she was going to have to pull her jeans down and get herself off right there. Nicole did reach down and squeeze her pussy right through her jeans. God it felt so good she thought as she realized that she should leave herself alone and save her energy for the party tonight. Nicole turned off the lights and went upstairs to meet Mandy.

"I have some bad news sweetie" Mandy said as she looked at Nicole with a set of full pouty lips. "What's wrong" Nicole asked. "Everyone canceled for tonight so I guess it is just going to be me and you alone" Mandy said as she winked and slowly walked towards Nicole. A slight smile came across Nicole's full lips as Mandy again cupped Nicole's face and lowered her lips to hers. Nicole reached up and wrapped her arms around Mandy and pulled her closer as she opened her mouth to accept Mandy's tongue. Nicole too began to tongue Mandy's mouth in return as she was now falling helplessly in love with another woman. Nicole felt her knees weaken as Mandy continued to kiss her and caress her ass.

The two girls broke their kiss and starred into each others eyes. "Lets go back to my place" Nicole said as she tilted her head up and kissed Mandy again. "I thought you would never ask" replied Mandy as she turned away to gather her over night bag. Quietly the two girls locked up the salon and headed to the parking lot. Nicole slipped her fingers into Mandy's hand and interlocked her fingers into Mandy's. "I'll drive" Nicole said as she squeezed Mandy's hand. Nicole reached over and opened the passenger door of her car and Mandy sat down inside. Nicole closed the door and then bent down and leaned through the window to kiss Mandy once more. Nicole walked around the car and got in the driver's seat.

Nicole pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards her house. When they got to the first stop light Nicole leaned over to an already leaning and waiting Mandy. They embraced for a moment and enjoyed another sensual soul searching tongue kiss. As they continued to drive, they continued to hold each other's hand.

Finally Nicole pulled into her driveway and they parked the car. Nicole got out and went and opened the passenger door for Mandy. They walked to the house and went inside. As soon as the door was closed the two girls had their arms around each other in a loving embrace. Their tongues continued to explore each other's mouths. Nicole let her tongue slide across Mandy's teeth and in return Mandy would slide her tongue across Nicole's lips.

Nicole began to guide Mandy towards the hallway leading to her bedroom. Mandy picked up on the hint and followed her. Once in Nicole's room, Nicole placed her mouth on Mandy's ear and began to tongue it. "Oh Christ Nicole" Mandy moaned as she squeezed Nicole's ass harder. "Lets get dressed in something sexy and go to the dungeon" Nicole whispered into Mandy's wet ear.

Somehow the two girls were able to take their hands of one another long enough to change into some of the wildest and sexiest clothes imaginable. Nicole put on her open breasted teddy that she wore the night that her dad came on her. She put on a fresh pair of stockings and attached them to her garters. Next, Nicole stepped into her five inch platform heels. Mandy stripped naked and reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of crotch less panties. Next she rolled on a pair of thigh high stay up stockings and pulled a pair of arm length sheer gloves on each hand. Next, she reached into her bag and put on a cut off tee shirt that came down just above her nipples. She stepped into a pair of six inch heels and was now ready.

Nicole opened the bedroom door and the girls walked as quickly as humanly possible in such high heels towards her father's room. Quickly and quietly the girls walked into the walk in closet closing the door behind them. Not a word was said as the girls quickly opened the door leading to the dungeon. They lit the candles along the way and were down at the entrance in no time. Nicole placed the key in the key hole and turned it. They entered and closed the door behind them. They lit all the candles until an eerie glow was cast over the dungeon.

"This is where it happened" Nicole said to Mandy as she walked over to where the secret door opened by its self. Together they looked closely and found no such entrance. "I'm telling you there was some force that opened this door and forced me to enter and submit my self and my soul" Nicole stammered as she looked at Mandy. "It was so powerful" Nicole said as she ran her finger tips along the brick searching for a crack.

Looking over at Mandy Nicole said "come here" as she took her hand and walked her towards the other secret door. Nicole pressed the button and the hum of the motor started. Slowly the door opened to the funeral chamber. "Oh my fucking god" Mandy said as she hesitated as she slowly walked into the room. "That's what I said when I found this room" Nicole said." "I have been too chicken to open it though" Nicole said as they approached the coffin.

Slowly Nicole reached out and placed her hand on the handle. "Oh my god Nicole are you really going to"? Mandy said quite startled and slightly paranoid. Feeling more bold and daring then ever before Nicole used all her might and pulled up on the lid of the casket. It made a creaking sound as it slowly opened. Mandy reached out and helped push the lid open. Looking inside the girls only saw an empty casket lined with satin.

Looking around at all of the flowers Mandy said "this room gives me the creeps." Nicole reached out and pulled Mandy towards her and cupped her face. Again Nicole saw that fire she saw early and it was as if some demon was causing her to act so aggressively. Nicole pulled Mandy closer and kissed her hard on the mouth. "Get in" Nicole said with a deeper than normal and harsher than normal voice. "No fucking way" Mandy replied as she walked away and went back into the dungeon. Nicole looked at Mandy as she walked away. Nicole followed Mandy and stopped her. "What's wrong Mandy" Nicole asked? "That just gives me the creeps in there" replied Mandy. Nicole reached out and grabbed Mandy by her wrist and reach up and clamped her wrist to the shackle above her. Mandy struggled slightly as Nicole took her other wrist and clasped it to the other shackle. With her hands high over her head Mandy's shirt was now well above her breasts completely exposing them.

Nicole bent down and fastened the ankle clamps around Mandy's sexy ankles. Nicole stood up and began to walk around Mandy to admire her from every angle as she now had her held captive. Nicole just stared at her nearly naked body as she was helplessly shackled. Nicole walked behind Mandy and walked to the wall and picked up a whip. Unaware of what Nicole did Mandy stood there quite relaxed as Nicole slapped her extremely hard on her ass with the whip. Mandy let out a blood curdling scream as the whip stung her ass. Again Nicole slapped Mandy's ass with the whip. Then again and again.

"Will you get into the coffin now" Nicole said. With her head hanging down Mandy mumbled "no". Nicole dropped the whip to the ground and lifted Mandy's face with her left hand. Quickly Nicole slapped Mandy across her face. "Bitch, when I tell you to do something you will listen to me." "Do you understand me" Nicole asked harshly? Mandy nodded her head in agreement. Nicole stepped closer to Mandy and cupped her full breasts. Nicole caressed her breasts while rolling her nipples between her fingers. Nicole lowered her head to Mandy's breasts and slowly began to lap at her globes. Mandy began to breath heavier as Nicole slid her tongue across her aerola's and nipples.

Nicole dropped to her knees in front of Mandy and kissed her stomach. Nicole lowered her head to Mandy's pussy and inhaled her musky scent. Nicole could see how turned on Mandy was as her pussy lips were full and exfoliated. Nicole slid her hands down Mandy's legs feeling the tops of her stockings as she made her way down past her knees to her ankles.

With trembling fingers Nicole reached out and unclasped Mandy's ankles from the shackles. Next Nicole stood up and unclasped the shackles around her wrists. "Now go to the coffin" Nicole instructed. Mandy began to walk slowly towards the casket. She stopped as she was now in front of the open coffin. Nicole took the whip and stung Mandy's ass again. Mandy lifted one of her sexy legs up and pulled herself up and into the coffin. Next Nicole too climbed up and into the coffin.

Nicole pushed Mandy on to her back to lay down. Nicole laid down on top of Mandy so their breasts and nipples could touch each others. Nicole lowered her face to Mandy's and kissed her tenderly. Mandy responded by opening her mouth to accept Nicole's tongue. Mandy reached around Nicole and pulled her closer. Her hands reached down and caressed and squeezed Nicole's naked ass cheeks. Mandy also lifted her legs and wrapped them around Nicole's waist. Nicole began to kiss and lick at Mandy's neck and ear. Their breathing got heavier as they continued to love each other in a way that only two woman could love. Nicole began to slide down and kiss her way to Mandy's breasts. Nicole slid her parted lips across Mandy's hot breast until she felt her stiff nipple slide into her mouth. Nicole bit down and sucked hard on her nipple causing Mandy to arch her back slightly and moan. Nicole applied the same treatment to Mandy's other breast. Slowly Nicole moved down to Mandy's navel sliding her tongue across her hot naked flesh along the way. Mandy began to squirm as she knew Nicole's face was now only inches away from her aching wet cunt.

Nicole looked at Mandy's pussy in the dim light. Using her finger, Nicole began to slide her finger up and down the length of Mandy's full slit. Nicole lowered her face to Mandy's pussy and inhaled her scent. The aroma of her pussy juice caused Nicole to tingle all over. Nicole used her fingers to part open Mandy's lips farther. She lowered her lips to Mandy's cunt and tasted her pussy.

Nicole flicked her tongue in and out of Mandy's hot cunt as she was forced to lay there in the casket. Nicole placed her mouth harder on Mandy's cunt and began to french kiss her pussy. Nicole dove her hot tongue into Mandy's depths as she listened to her cries of pleasure. Reaching up with both hands Nicole cupped Mandy's breasts and fondled her nipples. Mandy was now writhering under Nicole as she began to convulse into an orgasm. As Mandy's hips humped at Nicole's face, Nicole moved in rhythmic motions to continue her assault on Mandy's pussy.

Suddenly the soft satin of the casket and the erotic taboo of fucking in a coffin began to really turn on Mandy. Mandy moaned loudly "oh baby yeah" as she became lost in a second stronger orgasm. Mandy looked down at Nicole and saw how her cum had been smeared on Nicole's face. Nicole looked up and they locked their eyes together as Mandy continued to cum.

Pulling herself up to her knees Nicole reached under the satin sheet and pulled out a strap on dildo. Nicole strapped on the device while Mandy watched. It was a larger than normal dildo measuring about nine inches in length and quite thick. Finally Nicole was ready and she crawled up and straddled Mandy's chest. Nicole inched the dildo closer to Mandy's lips. Opening her mouth wide Mandy accepted Nicole's cock with juicy lips. Nicole began to thrust the dildo in and out of Mandy's mouth as she held the sides of her head. "Suck my cock you bitch" Nicole said to Mandy as an evil grin flashed across her face. Nicole thrust even harder as she fucked Mandy's face.

After a few minutes Nicole pulled the cock away from Mandy's face and moved down to the end of the casket. She hooked her thumbs around the waistband of Mandy's crotch less panties and pulled them down. Mandy lifted her ass to allow easier removal of her panties as Nicole slid them down her stocking clad legs. Nicole removed Mandy's panties from one foot but left them wrapped around the other.

Nicole grabbed Mandy's ankles and lifted them up to her head. Nicole leaned down over Mandy allowing Mandy's ankles to rest on her shoulders. Nicole inched her strap on dildo closer and closer to Mandy's cunt until the tip rested against her labia. "Oh god fuck me baby, fuck me now" Mandy moaned as she laid beneath Nicole. Slowly Nicole inched the head of the nine inch cock into Mandy. "Oh god" Mandy moaned as the wide dildo stretched her pussy open to its limits. "Oh god yes give me that big cock" Mandy shouted as Nicole continued to inch her dildo farther into the depths of Mandy's pussy. Finally Nicole had the entire cock buried deeply into Mandy when Mandy let out a guttural moan. "OOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Mandy moaned as Nicole slowly began to pump the fake cock in and out of Mandy's pussy.

It didn't take long for Mandy to begin to see stars as the large cock made continuous contact with her clit. Reaching up Mandy grabbed Nicole's head and pulled her face down to hers. Mandy kissed Nicole hard as Nicole continued to fuck her. "I'm cumming baby" Mandy whispered as she continued to kiss her soft pouty lips. Suddenly the kissing stopped and the cries of pleasure escaped Mandy's lips as she began to tremble in orgasm. Mandy shook all over as Nicole continued to fuck her wet hole. "Oh god, oh god, oh godddddddddd" Mandy screamed as she continued to cum.

Mandy spread her legs wider and removed them from Nicole's shoulders as she then wrapped them around her waist. Mandy squeezed her legs tightly around Nicole as she shot off into another orgasm. Mandy's pussy was now over flowing with pussy juice. Again Nicole lifted Mandy's legs high in the air. She lifted them high enough as she withdrew the dildo from her pussy. Looking up into Mandy's eyes Nicole pressed the head of the pussy juice coated dildo on Mandy's ass hole. "OOOHHHHH" Mandy moaned as Nicole pressed a little more firmly on her puckered ass hole. Slowly Mandy relaxed and Nicole felt the cock begin to inch inward.

Guttural moans escaped Mandy's lips as Nicole slowly sank her dildo into Mandy's ass hole. "Oh god" Mandy moaned as the wide cock spread her ass hole farther than ever before. Finally Nicole had all nine inches buried in Mandy's ass. She began to pump in and out slowly as Mandy now closed her eyes. Mandy reached down and began to play with her own pussy. She began to rub tiny circles over her clit as it stood erect between her pussy lips. "Oh yeah baby" Mandy moaned. "Fuck my ass harder" Mandy moaned as she continued to rub her pussy.

Nicole picked up the pace and soon was pounding Mandy's ass hole with some force. "Oh god I'M cumming" Mandy shouted as her body shot off into another deep orgasm. Mandy shook uncontrollably as Nicole continued to fuck her ass in the coffin. Mandy's breathing was so deep that as her orgasm peaked, she passed out beneath Nicole. Nicole sensed something was wrong so she withdrew the cock from her ass. Seconds later Mandy came to and realized that she blacked out from cumming. "Are you all right" Nicole asked? "Yeah, that happens to me when I have really strong orgasms" Mandy replied.