Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

The pipe organ began playing what sounded like wicked church music. Just then Nicole watched as Father Joseph dripped the hot liquid wax onto her heart shaped bush. "Oh my god" Nicole screamed as she felt her inner juices begin to drip out of her pussy. At the same moment in time Sister's Mandy and Brandi began to suck on her toes while Sister Tina and Mother Sylvia began sucking on her fingers. Just then Nicole looked down and saw Father Joseph lowering his mouth to her pussy. As his holy lips touched her worthy cunt, Nicole rolled her eyes into the back of her head. Just then she felt something on her lips. Opening her eyes and mouth Nicole realized that it was her father kissing her.

Nicole kissed back at her father's mouth. Their tongues danced together in each other's mouths. Nicole was experiencing sensory over load and she felt her pussy muscles beginning to tighten. Nicole began to gyrate her hips as Father Joseph's tongue began to zero in on her clit.

With her tongue in her father's mouth, Nicole moaned directly into his mouth as her pussy exploded into another mind boggling orgasm. As her orgasm subsided Nicole felt her legs being raised up towards her head. She continued to kiss her father and she knew what was going to happen next. She opened her eyes far enough to see Sister's Mandy and Brandi at her shoulders holding her ankles and legs up over her head. She watched as they again began to suck gently on her sexy toes. Closing her eyes she began kissing her father with a passion never before experienced.

Nicole felt the nun's biting her toes as they sucked them. Every sensation from her toes went directly to her throbbing clit. Nicole watched as her father climbed up and straddled her chest. The nuns maneuvered Nicole's legs to allow her father to lay his cock at his daughter's lips. Meanwhile Father Joseph climbed up on the alter table and positioned himself on his knees in front of Nicole. Father Joseph's cock was now touching the entrance of Nicole. Mother Sylvia and Sister Tina came to assist Father Joseph.

Mother Sylvia and Sister Tina each wrapped their tiny hands around Father Joseph's mammoth cock and helped guide him into the demon possessed Nicole. Slowly Father Joseph inched his way into Nicole as she hungrily sucked on her father's cock. In unison Father Joseph and Steve were simultaneously fucking Nicole in the church.

Nicole was being overloaded with emotions. The pipe organ continued to pump loud music that was almost keeping her in a trance. Glancing over, Nicole saw that the pews of the church were filled. At this moment in time she didn't care as she suddenly began to cum. Her body tingled all over as it began to tremble.

As Nicole came, her father continued to fuck her mouth. Nicole opened her mouth for her father as she felt his balls tighten and his cock swell even more. Just then Steve exploded in his daughter's mouth. Cum began to dribble out of Nicole's mouth and run down her chin. She tried to swallow all of it but her father came too much for her to handle.

Father Joseph pulled his massive cock out of Nicole's dripping pussy. He began to switch positions with Steve. Nicole watched as the two men switched positions on top of her. Before Nicole could do anything, Sister's Mandy and Brandi guided Father Joseph's cock into her mouth.

Mean while Sister Tina and Mother Sylvia reached down and spread Nicole's dripping cunt open for Steve. Steve's cock was still rock hard and slowly began to inch his way into his daughter. Everyone could hear Nicole moan from her father's cock as she hungrily sucked on the holy priests cock. Steve began to slowly fuck his daughter in front of a full church.

The organ music continued as Nicole again felt every nerve in her body begin to tremble. She began to convulse like she was having a seizure as she came. As Nicole had her mouth and pussy fucked Sister's Mandy and Brandi continued to suck on her toes.


Steve began to quicken the pace as his cock slid easily in and out of his young daughter's pussy. Mother Sylvia reached down and began to rub Nicole's protruding clit with her fingers while Steve continued to fuck her dripping hole. Suddenly Steve pulled out of his daughter.

The position that Nicole was in left her ass vulnerable. Mother Sylvia and Sister Tina guided Steve's cock to Nicole's ass hole. As Steve's cock touched Nicole's puckered sphincter, Nicole let out a muffled scream of pleasure as Father Joseph pushed his cock even farther down Nicole's throat. Steve's lubricated cock pushed against his daughter's tight ass hole. As he pushed harder Mother Sylvia and Sister Tina were able to see Nicole's back side begin to give in and open. They watched as Nicole accepted her father's cock into her sacred ass.

Nicole began to thrash around on the alter but she was helplessly pinned under the two grown men. Steve inched his cock farther and farther until all of his cock was buried in his daughter's ass. Slowly he began to slide his cock in and out of his daughter. Steve watched as both Mother Sylvia and Sister Tina lowered their heads to his daughter's glistening cunt. As Steve slowly fucked his daughter's ass hole, he watched Mother Sylvia lower her lips to her aching protruding clit. Sister Tina followed the lead and lowered her lips and tongue to Nicole's gaping pussy.

Steve watched as he fucked his daughter. He watched two nuns eating his little girl's pussy while her mouth was getting fucked. He looked at the two other nuns still hungrily sucking on his daughter's toes. Nicole was in ecstasy as she was being serviced like never before.

Suddenly Nicole felt something strange. She felt that burning feeling like when the satanic room calls her. Just then Nicole opened her eyes and saw the fire. She saw the flames of Satan as she realized that he was still in her. Just then Nicole took Father Joseph's cock from her mouth and moaned loudly "I am the devil you bastard weak priest, Fuck me harder and then repent your sins". Father Joseph looked back at Steve with a hint of fear in his eyes. Looking back at Nicole Father Joseph saw that look in Nicole's eyes. He knew she was possessed. Nicole opened her mouth to Father Joseph. Again he slid his cock in. He held Nicole's head as he began to drill her mouth. Father Joseph's cock began to fuck Nicole's mouth like a piston. As He fucked her mouth he began to pray" "Oh father in heaven please save this poor soul". Over and over Father Joseph chanted the same line.

Meanwhile Steve quickened the pace as he continued to fuck his daughter's tight ass hole. Mother Sylvia and Sister Tina continued to suck on Nicole's pussy. Suddenly Nicole arched her back the best she could as she began to have a holy orgasm. "Oh god save me" Nicole screamed as she exploded into an orgasm like never before. At the same time Father Joseph began to cum.

Nicole tilted her head back and Father Joseph came on her face. She knew she couldn't swallow all of his holy cum because she was panting so heavily. Gob after gob of cum splashed against Nicole's face as Father Joseph unloaded his holy wad on her.

Steve watched as Nicole's cum began squirting out of her pussy. It looked like she was pissing but he knew it was her cum. Mother Sylvia and Sister Tina's faces were dripping with Nicole's juices. Just then Steve felt his balls tightening. He began to fuck his daughter's ass a little harder. "Oh daddy cum inside me" Nicole begged. She was able to see the fire in her eyes burning completely out as she felt her father's first squirt hit her inside deep inside of her. "UUGGHHHH" Steve grunted as he pumped squirt after squirt of cum inside of his daughter's ass.

Slowly withdrawing his rapidly deflating cock Steve managed to collect his thoughts. The room had an eerie feeling now as Nicole looked over and realized that the pews were empty. Even the organ music stopped. Her legs were lowered and Father Joseph crawled off of her. Nicole laid there on the alter in front of God completely saved now. It didn't matter that she was naked with cum all over her, what mattered was that she didn't have that demonic feeling any more. Nicole watched as everyone walked out of the church.

Suddenly Nicole woke up. She was startled as she realized that she was in the dungeon. It took her a few seconds to realize that she was in the dungeon from last night and that she had another wild dream. As she sat there she realized that it was time. It was time to put her plan into action and seduce her father until she fucks him.

...To Be Continued

P.S. I am now writing chapter 7. This will be the final chapter of book 1. I am thankful for every one who has read this novel and liked it. I have received a great deal of feedback from so many people. Thank you! I would like to get the readers involved a little. I would like everyone who has read this novel to send me more feedback. I would like to hear what the readers think the title to the next book should be. Everyone send me feedback and tell me what you would like the next book called and what you would like to see happen. Thank you!

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers