Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

As Nicole lifted the steaming cup of coffee to her mouth she inhaled the fragrance of the coffee. "What the hell" Nicole asked herself as she sat the coffee back down on the table. Somewhat scared Nicole just sat there wondering how she even got into the living room. She didn't even drink coffee. In fact, she only tried it once and hated the taste. Memories of her mom and dad drinking coffee together on Sunday's filled her head. Looking down Nicole saw what she was wearing. "Where did I get this robe?" "Where did I get these heels?" "What the hell is happening to me" Nicole wondered?

Just then the front door opened and Steve walked in. He just froze in his tracks as he looked down at his daughter. He stared for a moment before asking "where did you get that robe Nicole?" Thinking quickly, "from that new lingerie store downtown" Nicole replied. Trudging past, Steve walked towards his room to take a shower. Looking down, Nicole was sure that her father saw her right breast as it was openly visible due to the way the fabric of the robe remained open. Flipping her robe together, Nicole reached for the remote and turned on the television. As she watched television she tried to figure out what was happening to her. She noticed that there were periods of time that she couldn't remember. There were feelings and urges that she was experiencing that she never felt before. "What the hell is happening" Nicole muttered to herself as her father entered the living room to watch television with her. Steve sat in his recliner as he usually does. Nicole still sat on the couch with her legs crossed, bouncing her foot lightly as her heel dangled from her big toe

The two made small talk for a while as they watched the evening shows. There was a funny part and Nicole looked back to see how her father reacted to it. What she saw amazed her. Even though he was laughing at the television show she saw how she was turning him on. Nicole saw a bulge the size of a tennis ball in her father's pants. A smile crept across Nicole's face. "Daddy will be all mine soon" Nicole thought to herself."

"Fuck you, you little slut" Nicole heard. Looking around she realized that the voice was not that of her father's It was a woman's voice. Nicole knew there was nobody else here with them. She shook it off and continued to watch television. Looking back at Steve, Nicole said "daddy, I'm going to go to bed." She stood up and when she did the remote fell onto the floor. Forgetting about the attire she was wearing Nicole instinctively bent down to pick up the device. She was facing away from her father and when she bent down her satin robe lifted up exposing her entire naked ass and swollen pussy to her father. She turned around and handed the remote to her father and then bent down to kiss him on his forehead. As she did her robe opened on top and before her father's very face were his lovely daughter's naked breasts and hard throbbing nipples. Steve reached around and placed his hand on Nicole's thigh and gave it a light squeeze. "Good night dear" Steve said. Nicole stood up and turned away and walked to her room.

Quietly closing the door behind her, Nicole walked to her window. Pausing for a moment to reflect on what happened today Nicole reached down with both hands and began to pull the window up. After opening the window up Nicole turned and walked to her closet and grabbed a blanket and a pillow. She returned to the window and lifted her right leg and stepped through the open window onto the small terrace below. She pulled her left leg through the window, placing both feet on the sturdy surface below. The cool night breeze felt wonderful as it raced under her short satin robe. Nicole spread her blanket on the terrace and then laid her pillow down.

She crawled back into her room and walked quietly to the door. She opened her door and walked down to the kitchen and noticed that Steve had gone to bed too. She quietly opened the pantry door and grabbed the bottle of rum. She went to the refrigerator and pulled firmly on the mahogany handle, opening the door completely. She reached in and grabbed a can of coke. She closed the door and then opened a cupboard door and took out a glass. Next she opened the freezer door and reached in and grabbed a handful of ice. As quietly as possible Nicole dropped the ice into the glass hoping that her father wouldn't hear her. Next she opened the bottle of rum and poured it until the glass was half full. She screwed the lid back onto the bottle and returned it to the pantry. She tried quietly to open the coke but that was impossible as the pressure in the can made that familiar fizzing noise. Standing still Nicole listened to see if her father was going to come out of his room. Realizing that her father was still in his room, Nicole poured the can of coke into the glass, filling it completely to the top. Next, she pulled open the drawer in front of her and pulled out a spoon. She quietly sank the spoon into the mix drink and stirred it slightly. She pulled the spoon from the drink and raised it to her mouth. She pushed the spoon into her mouth and clamped her lips around it. Pulling it from her mouth, Nicole could tell that she was going to enjoy this drink.

She set the spoon down in the sink and then walked back to her room, being careful not to spill any on the carpeting. As Nicole entered her room she sipped on her drink, closing the door silently behind her. Nicole walked to her night stand and cautiously opened the drawer. She reached into the drawer and pulled out her nipple clamps and slid them into the pocket on her satin robe. Next she reached for her mother's vibrator and dildo that she took from the dungeon. She slid the two toys into her pocket and closed the drawer. Picking up her drink, Nicole went back to the window, stepping through it and on to the terrace below. With one hand Nicole pulled the window down behind her until it was almost closed.

Turning around, Nicole sank down to the blanket and sat down with her legs crossed. She set her drink down and then stretched out into a comfortable position. She liked how the cool breeze felt as it rushed across her exposed skin. Looking up into the sky Nicole could see the stars. Thousands of stars were visible as she laid there sipping on her rum and coke. As Nicole continued to watch the stars she continued to drink. The effects of the rum were becoming evident as Nicole felt the familiar buzzing feeling that she was getting. In fact, the stars seemed to be moving. Taking another sip, Nicole set the glass back down.

"You little slut you" Nicole heard. She froze still, not sure where the voice came from. Again Nicole reached for her glass of rum and coke and took another sip. "I know what you plan to do you little bitch" Nicole heard again. Suddenly Nicole was beginning to feel as if someone was there watching her. She pulled on her robe making sure that she was covered. As Nicole laid there her heart was pounding as she tried to figure out who was talking. The voice sounded familiar but she couldn't quite place it. Actually, she knew whose voice it was but she tried to deny it. She knew that it was her mother's voice but she also knew that it was impossible for her mother to be talking to her.

"You little bitch, how could you do this to me?" Nicole laid there silently as the voice in her head began to control her. Suddenly Nicole heard her mother laughing inside her head. It was a wicked laugh that continued for about thirty seconds before finally stopping. "I raised you to be a good daughter and this is how you are going to repay me?" "By fucking your father?" Nicole began to feel herself getting a bit turned on as she sipped on her drink. The buzzing effect of the drink was getting stronger as Nicole tried to shake off the voices she was hearing in her head.

"You little slut of a daughter, you will never know what it's like to fuck him." "I won't let you fuck him." "I know of your plan and I am here to stop you weather you like it or not." Taking another sip of her drink, Nicole set the glass back down on the terrace. Suddenly Nicole felt really weird from the combination of the drink and what was happening in her head. Just then, Nicole had a strange feeling. It was hard to describe as it felt like she was floating out of her body. Terrified, Nicole looked down and saw herself laying on the blanket in her red satin robe. Terror filled Nicole as she saw herself looking up at her and smiling wickedly. Nicole couldn't figure out what was happening "I'll show you, you little bitch" Her mom said as Nicole realized that her mom was now controlling her body. Nicole watched as she saw her own body which was controlled by her mom slowly pull the sash on her robe, allowing it to open and fall to her sides. Nicole was amazed but still terrified as to how her body looked naked from another persons perspective.

"You will never fuck Steve, do you understand me Nicole" her mother said. Nicole nodded her head as she watched her mom reach into the pocket of her robe and withdraw the two nipple clamps. "See little bitch, I control your body now and I can fuck my husband again." "When you found my secret dungeon you followed the proper steps to bring my soul back to life within you." I thank you ever so dearly for that, but for you, you loose all of your control over yourself." Nicole trembled with fear as she watched her mother use her body. Looking down over her body Nicole saw her mother reach up and caress her breasts. Pushing them up and together, running her finger tips over her nipples. Nicole watched as her mother lightly scraped her finger nails over her nipples, causing them to stand taught. Nicole watched her mom ever so slowly and lightly pull on her ever stiffening buds until they stood firmly erect.

Nicole watched as her mom took the first nipple clamp between her fingers. She watched as her mother pushed her fingers together, opening the clamp with tiny teeth. Ever so slowly Nicole watched as her mother moved the open clamp closer and closer to her nipple. She watched her nipple slide through the opening with the jagged teeth on it. "Ohhhhhhh" Nicole watched her mom moan as her eyes closed briefly from the immense pleasure. Taking the other clamp into her fingers Nicole watched as her mother firmly squeezed the clamp open and move it closer to her other nipple. Nicole watched as her mother used her other hand to squeeze her breast and nipple one final time before applying the other clamp. Nicole saw her mother slide the opening over her nipple. Ever so gently her mom let the clamp close. "UUUggghhhhhhh" her mom moaned.

Looking down at her body Nicole saw her mom looking up at her. Nicole watched as her mom ran her fingers down her breasts. "These clamps feel so fucking good you little slut" her mom said. Nicole watched her mom slowly caress her breasts as she pushed them up and in. Nicole watched her mom pick her head up and slide her tongue out onto her own breast. Her mom pushed her breast up farther until her own tongue darted across her own nipple.

Nicole watched as her mom picked up her arm and used her finger to motion for her to come to her. Nicole couldn't believe what was happening. She was able to stand up as she got off the edge of the terrace. Slowly she walked to her mother. "Kneel down slut" her mom ordered. Kneeling down at her mother's side she felt her mother pulling on the drawstring of her robe. In a flash her robe was open. Nicole was now exposed to her mother as her mom reached up and pushed the satin material from her daughter's shoulders, causing it to fall to the terrace.

Looking down, Nicole saw how wet her mother's pussy was, actually, how wet her pussy was. Nicole was beyond trying to figure ut what was happening, as her mother fully controlled her now. Reaching up with her hand Nicole's mother reached around her daughter's head and slowly guided her head down to hers. Their eyes were now in front of each others as they looked into each other's souls. "This has to be this way Nicole" her mother said softly. With that Nicole felt her head being pulled closer to her mother's. She watched as their lips grew closer together, her mother's eyes closing slowly. She could feel the heat of her mother's breath on her face. Just then Nicole's eyes were closed as she felt her mother's lips lightly press upon hers. Nicole's hair hung down onto her mother's face as she felt her mother kissing her lips softly. She felt her mother slowly open her mouth, as she began to trace over her daughter's lips with her tongue.

Opening her mouth, Nicole slid her tongue to meet her mother's. Her mother broke the kiss momentarily only to whisper "I am so glad you like girls" before plastering her mouth back onto her daughters. Nicole felt her mother's tongue sliding back into her mouth. The two identical bodies embraced each other and continued to kiss each other. Nicole was being guided down on top of her mother as her mother continued to kiss her. Nicole felt her mother sliding her hands over her ass as she was now laying on top of her. They were lip to lip, breast to breast, heart shaped bush to heart shaped bush.

Nicole felt her mother push her face away. They looked into each other's eyes and before Nicole could do anything, her mother forced Nicole's face down to her breasts. Nicole nuzzled her face in her mother's bosom as she once did when she was an infant. This time however, her mother's milk was not the issue, satisfying her mother was. Nicole felt her mother's hard nipple graze against her cheek along with her nipple ring. Nicole let her mother's nipple slide over her moist lips as she longed to suck hard on her. Nicole felt her mother gasp for air when she flicked her tongue across her hot bud and clamp. Nicole's mother ran her fingers through her daughter's hair as her daughter gently began to lick her aerola and nipple. Nicole took her mother's swollen nipple into her mouth and clamped her teeth around it, causing a loud moan to escape her lips. Using her free hand, Nicole reached up and cupped her mother's other breast. She tweaked her nipple causing the teeth of the clamp to bite harder into her swollen nipple.

"OOOhhhhhhh..." Nicole's mom moaned as Nicole pinched hard on her left nipple while she sucked harder on her right nipple. Suddenly Nicole felt her mother pushing her head down away from her breasts. Nicole began to kiss, lick, and nibble her way down her mother's stomach, pausing briefly at her navel. Nicole swirled her tongue in her mom's navel causing yet another moan to escape her lips. Nicole continued to lavish her naked mother as he worked her way down her hip to her thigh. Nicole kissed and licked her way down her mother's thigh until she came to her knee. Nicole reached down and took her mother's sexy ankle and lifted her leg and continued to kiss her shin all the way to her ankle. "OOOHHHHHH Baby" Nicole's mom moaned as Nicole traced her tongue across her mother's ankle and over the top of her foot. Nicole slid her tongue down her mother's big toe until she reached the tip. Next, slid her tongue along all of her toes until she reached her smallest one. Using her tongue, Nicole slid her tongue back to her mother's big toe before opening her mouth, allowing her mother to slide her toe into her daughter's waiting mouth. "Oh Nicole" her mom moaned as Nicole began to gently suck on each and every toe. As Nicole continued to suck her mother's toes she saw how wet her mother's pussy had become. She saw her mother's pussy lips hanging open while her inner lips were swollen and parted as well. Nicole placed her mother's foot back down onto the blanket and reached for her other foot. Slowly Nicole raised her mother's foot to her face. Ever so slowly she began to slide her tongue this time along the bottom side of her toes. Once she reached her mother's smallest toe she traced her tongue across the top of her toes until she came back to her big toe. Again Nicole opened her mouth and sucked her mother's toe into her hungry mouth, caressing every inch of her mother's big toe with her tongue. One by one Nicole sucked each and every toe, causing her mother to begin to moan uncontrollably. As Nicole set her mother's foot back on the blanket she saw her mother's juices running down her snatch and into her ass crack.

Slowly Nicole began to kiss and lick her way up her mother's left leg. Once Nicole made it past her knee she felt her mom reach out and pull her hair causing her to move rapidly to her inner thigh's. Nicole hesitated as she looked at her mother's dripping cunt. Ever so slowly Nicole lowered her head, her eyes closing ever so slowly as her lips came in contact with her mother's pussy. "Oh god Nicole" her mother screamed. Nicole lightly slid her tongue along the rim of her mother's opening. She felt her mother's lips as they slid across her tongue. Nicole felt her mother holding her head as Nicole began to trace her tongue up and down the entire length of her mother's slit.

"Oh fuck yeah" Nicole's mother screamed. Nicole slowly began to sink her tongue deeper into her mother's cunt as she lapped at the juices that flowed freely from within. "Jesus Christ Nicole" her mother cried out as her hips began to involuntarily thrust up to meet Nicole's thrusting tongue. Nicole continued to dive deeper and deeper into her mother's inner folds, causing her mother to pant and cry out in pleasure. Nicole continued her ministrations until she felt her mother's clit was on the verge of rupturing due to her over excitedness. Nicole knew her mother was close. Nicole began to caress her mother's clit with her tongue, using upward motions with her tongue.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh goddddddddddddddd..." Nicole's mother screamed as she began to rock into a mind shattering orgasm. Nicole held on to her mother's bucking hips for dear life as her mother continued to cum. "OOOOOHHhhhhhhhhhhh..." her mother screamed as Nicole continued to lap at her mother's throbbing clit.

Nicole reached over for the dildo that she brought out with her and pulled it up to her mother's opened pussy. Nicole wasted no time as she easily slid the head of the latex cock into her love tunnel. "OOhhhhhh godddddddddd..." her mother cried out in pleasure. Nicole began to push in and pull out the dildo as she fucked her mother with it. "Oh god, oh god, oh Christ, oh fuck!" her mother continued to scream as her hips continued to thrust up and down, meeting the strokes of the dildo that was fucking her. "Oh god I'm cummmmmiiiinnngggggggggggg..." Her mother screamed as she shot off into a second orgasm. Nicole shoved the dildo in as far as it would go and left it there. She just watched her mother as she laid before her cumming as the dildo remained buried deep in her cunt. Nicole wasn't even holding the toy as her mother's hips continued to thrust up and down.

Nicole slowly pulled the dildo out of her mother's cunt and grabbed the vibrator. She turned it on and immediately touched her mother's clit with it. "Oh Jesus Christ Nicole" her mother screamed. Nicole turned the vibrator up as high as it would go and began to explore her mother's cunt with it. "Ohhhhhhhh goddddddddd..." her mother cried out as she shot off into yet a third orgasm. Nicole shoved the viberator into her mother's cunt as far as it would go and again let it go. Her mother continued to cry out as she continued to cum. Nicole saw her mother's juices running down her legs and between her ass cheeks. Reaching down, Nicole pulled the viberator out of her mother's cunt and brought it up to her lips. "Lick your own juices mom" Nicole said as she slid the still vibrating toy into her mother's mouth. Nicole watched her mom slowly turn off the toy as she ran her tongue up and down the length of the hard plastic toy. Nicole's mom laid down on her back and Nicole did the same as they laid close together.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers