Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers

"Don't even think about fucking your father you little bitch" Nicole's mom said as she looked sternly into her daughter's eyes. Nicole stared back into her mom's eyes with the most intent look she ever gave anyone. Suddenly she felt something. Nicole sat up on her elbows and realized that it had begun to rain. Looking around she realized that she fell asleep on her terrace. "Oh my fucking god" she thought. "Another wild dream" Nicole looked down and picked up her stuff and headed through her window into her bedroom. She closed the window and set her stuff down. She tossed everything on the floor and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw how excited her nipples were and how swollen her pussy was. She walked over to her bed and laid down. She turned off the lamp and fell fast asleep.

Reaching over, Nicole shut off the alarm clock as it beeped. She looked at the time and realized that she had to get to work soon. She hopped out of bed and ran naked down the hallway to the shower. She showered and did her hair before running back to her room to dress. She pulled on a pair of cut off jeans and a half tee shirt. She grabbed her purse and ran out of the house, grabbing a bagel on the way.

She pulled out of the driveway and raced down the road. She made sure to drive the speed limit as she saw the same cop sitting in the same place again. Avoiding looking directly at him, Nicole saw him tip his hat at her out of the corner of her eye. Nicole felt her heart beating faster as she prayed that he wouldn't pull her over again. Suddenly behind her she saw the flashing lights again. "Oh fuck" she screamed as she kept her eyes glued to her rear view mirror. Almost forgetting to keep an eye on the road in front of her she realized that she was drifting into another lane. She jerked her car back to her lane before looking back into the mirror. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the officer pulling a different car over.

Nicole continued on to the salon, pulling into the parking lot at just the right time. She slammed her door and walked into the salon. She was greeted by Mandy with a big hug. The girls sat down on one of the weight benches in the exercise room and talked . Nicole told Mandy about all of the events that had occurred since the other day. She told her about the really weird dream she had about the priests and the nuns who were her father and the girls from the salon.

Mandy watched on in fascination as Nicole told her about all of the horny details. Next Nicole told her about getting puled over by the big black officer. Nicole noticed Mandy's nipples protruding and saw how far they pushed out her tee shirt.

Nicole next told her about the dream she had last night, how she dreamed that she fucked her own mother. "Sounds like your ready Nicole" Mandy said. "Ready for what" Nicole asked. Ready to put your plan into action and fuck your father!" A spark of excitement raced through Nicole as the thought of her father fucking her momentarily excited her. "Ask your father out for a date" Mandy said. "Maybe see if he will go out to like a formal dinner with you, where you both dress up in a nice evening attire." "You can come here the day of your big date and we can give you a good make over to look exactly like your mother." "You can get your dad a little tipsy after dinner and seduce him." "Make him cave in." "And when you get home, he won't be able to resist you." "He'll pull you onto his bed on top of him and he won't be able to stop himself."

Nicole smiled at Mandy as she felt her pussy beginning to throb. "Tonight, ask your dad out to a nice place this weekend." Nicole nodded her head in approval. "God I can't wait" Nicole said softly as she stood up. "Well, I better get busy, I have two days worth of work to take care of." Mandy reached over and hugged Nicole quickly, taking long enough to slide her hand down over her ass. Mandy turned and went to greet her first customer while Nicole went and turned on the tanning bed.

Nicole went down and cleaned up around the pool, hot tub and sauna. She folded the load of towels that had been in the dryer since the other day. Next she loaded another load of towels into the washer.

Soon the place was loaded with ladies. The most people that Nicole had ever seen there at one time. She ran around with towels, passing them out to whoever needed them. She found herself getting lost in her plan as the day went on.

It was getting late in the day when Nicole realized that she had been neglecting her duties upstairs. She walked up to the exercise room and cleaned up the mess that was there. She went into the tanning bed room and cleaned up the mess that was there. She looked at the clock and saw that it was closing time in five minutes so she just shut the tanning bed off. She shut the light in the room off and pulled the door shut, locking it behind her.

Nicole went back down to the pool area and noticed that the last of the ladies were getting out of the water and drying off. Nicole went around and organized the chairs around the pool and picked up all the used towels. She went to the washer and dryer and threw the clean wet towels into the dryer and loaded one last huge load of towels into the washer. She went over to the sauna and shut it down along with the hot tub. Next she turned out the lights and walked up the stairs behind the last customer.


Nicole met up with Mandy in the exercise room. "Busy day today" Nicole said. "No shit, I cant believe how many people have been buying privilege passes for the pool and stuff" Mandy said. "At least it makes the day go faster" Nicole said. The two girls made small talk as they got ready to leave. Soon they were pulling the door to the salon shut and were walking out to their cars. "Don't forget ask him to go somewhere nice" Mandy shouted as she walked away from Nicole towards her car. Nicole smiled, "I will". Nicole sat down in her car and started it. She let it warm up for a second and watched in her mirror as Mandy pulled out of the parking lot. She pulled out of the lot and turned the opposite way as Mandy.

As she drove home she suddenly had the urge to stop at the cemetery. After the weird shit she just experienced last night about her mom she was a little apprehensive about stopping. As she approached the cemetery she slowed down and turned into the grave yard. She parked her car and sat there for a moment.

She opened the door and walked towards her mother's head stone. She dropped to her knees as a tear trickled from her eye. "Oh mom, I miss you so much" Nicole whispered. Nicole just sat there before her mother and remembered all the things that her and her mother had done in the past. Then the thought of what she was going to try to do in the future. Thoughts of her plan to seduce her father began to creep into her mind. Nicole noticed that it was half dark now and that the air had a chill in it.

Suddenly Nicole felt a strange sensation. She heard something and turned around only to find nobody. Again she heard the whispering voice. "I live within you Nicole." Nicole stood up. The tears that were running down her face were now gone as freight began to control her. Slowly Nicole stepped back as a weird feeling began to over take her.

"Baby you don't have what it takes to have your father." "But with me living in your soul I can now have my husband again." I can even have your boyfriend again" the voice in her head said. Suddenly Nicole felt herself being pulled. She looked but saw nobody pulling her but she was still moving. "Mom" Nicole screamed as she was being forced somehow to walk. She heard her mother laughing in her head as she realized that she was being forced to her boyfriends head stone.

Suddenly Nicole felt her right leg being lifted. She tried to fight it but couldn't. She found herself straddling her boyfriends head stone. Just then Nicole realized that her mother was now in control of her. Nicole was being forced to squat down over and onto her boyfriends headstone. Just as Nicole's crotch came into contact with the granite she closed her eyes as a fire raced through her loins. Nicole felt her nipples stiffen instantly as she began to rub herself on the cold rock. She began to grind her hips on the cold head stone as she closed her eyes and remembered how well he fucked her especially in the casket. As Nicole rode the head stone she realized that these memories were not hers, rather they were her mother's.

Tears began to stream down Nicole's face as she continued to grind her panty covered cunt on her boyfriends head stone. Her skirt was now up to her waist as she continued to grind. Suddenly Nicole realized that her hand was down at her pussy and was pulling her panties aside. "Oh my god" Nicole moaned as she felt something touch her cunt. Nicole closed her eyes and threw her head back as she felt him. She felt her boyfriends cock begin to part her open. Nicole began to breathe ragged as she felt him sliding deeper and deeper into her.

Using one hand to balance herself, she used the other hand to reach under her shirt to caress her breasts. Nicole began to pinch her nipples as she rode up and down on her boyfriend's cock as it protruded from the top of the head stone. Again she heard her mother's laughter in her head. "I'm letting you experience him just this one time my poor little Nicole" her mother hissed as she continued to laugh.

Suddenly Nicole felt the butterflies in the pit of her stomach as she felt her boyfriends cock sliding farther and farther up into her cunt. She felt her breathing turn to panting as her orgasm neared. Parting her eyes slightly she casually looked around to see if anyone was watching her. Nobody was in sight. She was close to cumming so she began to really work it. She began to take charge and ride her boyfriend's headstone. She loved this feeling and didn't want it to end. She threw her head back and placed her hands on the cold granite as her back arched from the pleasures she was receiving. "Ughhhhh. Nicole moaned as she felt jolts of electricity race through her body. Her pussy began to convulse as Nicole changed her rhythm more from a fucking motion to a grinding motion. Nicole rubbed her clit on the head stone as she continued to cum. Finally she collapsed and fell off of the rock and on to the ground next to it.

Nicole finally mustered up the strength to stand up. When she did, she couldn't believe what she saw. She saw the wet spot on top of the head stone. But she saw something else. She saw what looked like cum, male cum. Nicole reached under her skirt and rubbed her pussy and brought her hand up to her face. She saw the sticky gooey white cum on her fingers. Suddenly panic set in as Nicole realized that her mother caused her boyfriend to cum inside of her. Nicole stood there momentarily as she tried to rationalize what had just transpired. "This can't be possible" Nicole mumbled to herself. "It just can't be."

After regaining her composure Nicole turned around and walked back to her car. She began to drive home as she tried to figure out what had just happened. A few moments later Nicole pulled up into her driveway. She saw her father's truck parked there and knew he was home. She walked into the house and realized that her father was sleeping on the couch. Nicole walked past him and went to her room and undressed. She walked down the hall in her bath robe and showered. As she toweled off she looked in amazement in the mirror at her pussy as it was still swollen.

As Nicole put her hair up in a bun she kept looking at her pussy. Her lips were still parted and glistening with wetness. Looking up into the mirror Nicole almost screamed as she saw what appeared to be a ghost of her mother. She saw her mother smiling and then heard her laughter. "Mom's pussy was always wet like yours Nicole." "Mommy wants you to go make a date with your father so she can get laid again." "Go ask your father to dinner at Bennigans." "That is where we had our first date and where he proposed to me." Fear began to consume Nicole as she wrapped her robe around her body and walked back to her room. She didn't know what was happening to her but she knew it scared her.

Nicole pulled her long sleep shirt on over her naked body. She walked down to the living room and saw her father was still sleeping. She sat down and stretched out on the sofa and watched the news program that was on the television. A few moments later Nicole heard her father cough.

"Hello baby, I didn't know you were home" Steve said as he wiped his eyes. Casually Nicole raised her right leg and set her foot down next to her left knee. She knew her shirt rode up as she tried to wet her father's appetite for a date. "You were sleeping dad and I didn't want to bother you" Nicole said. Steve reached for the remote and began to surf the channels.

"So how was your day today sweetie" Steve asked as he continued to surf the networks. "It was pretty good daddy, how was yours" Nicole asked? "Just the same old boring construction crap that I deal with day in and day out. "Jobs never completed on time and under budget, absenteeism, cost over runs, you know, all the bull shit."

"You know daddy, I was thinking." Before Nicole could utter another word her father cut her off. "Watch this hunny, this is hilarious." Nicole turned her attention to the television and realized it was a funny episode of Tom and Jerry. They both laughed for the entire time the cartoon was on. Nicole wanted to ask her father so badly but she was beginning to chicken out.

"What were you going to ask me baby" Steve said as he turned and looked at his daughter. Nicole felt her heart skip three beats as she was about to ask her father for a date. There was a long pause before Steve said "well what?"

"Dad, we haven't done anything together in a while because we have been so busy." "I was thinking that we should do something special together" Nicole said. "Like what" Steve asked? "Lets get all dressed up and go out to dinner to a nice place." "I was thinking Bennigans." Nicole noticed the sharp rise in her father's eyebrows after she said the name Bennigans. "Come on dad, what do you think?" Steve paused for a few moments before saying "I guess we could go there for dinner." "You know that was a special place for your mother and I." "I haven't been there since your mother passed." "If it is going to be too hard for you then we don't have to go there you know" Nicole said. "You know what" Steve said. He paused briefly before saying "I like that idea." "Lets go there Friday night." "I'll make reservations and I'll get my suit out of the moth balls and we will go have a wonderful evening" Steve said.

Nicole and her father continued to talk about their dinner plans. The phone rang and Steve grabbed the phone. "Hello" he said. "Hang on" he said as he looked at Nicole. "It's Mandy" Steve whispered. Nicole jumped off of the sofa and ran up to her room. When he heard her pick up the phone in her room he hung up the phone in the living room.

"I did it" Nicole said triumphantly. "Did what" Mandy said. "I have a date with my dad for dinner on Friday. "Oh my fucking god girl are you serious" Mandy asked with excitement in her voice. "God yeah, I can't wait" Nicole said as she tried to contain her excitement. Nicole and Mandy talked for almost an hour before Nicole realized how late it was. "I'll see you at work in the morning" Nicole said. "OK, sleep tight and let your fingers play tonight" Mandy said just before hanging up the phone. Nicole rolled over and shut her lamp off and pulled the blanket up to keep warm. She had a smile on her face as she began to drift off into a deep sleep.

Morning came and Nicole's alarm went off. Nicole hit the snooze bar once before finally getting out of bed. She put herself together and out the door to work she went. She parked her car and walked into the salon. There were no customers yet and Mandy followed Nicole around as she began to set up and turn on the facilities. "Tomorrow is Friday so bring your dress and stuff and we will make you up before you go" Mandy said. "Are you still going to wear that red dress of your mother's in her closet." "Yep" Nicole replied. "I'm going to wear those white fancy stockings and garters and her white thong" Nicole said. "What about heels" Mandy asked. "I think I'm going to wear my mom's white platform heels, you know the ones that have the straps that go around the calf to the knees." "Oh yeah, those sexy ones" Mandy said as she smiled at Nicole.

Nicole stopped for a moment and turned and looked at Mandy. "I want you to make me up to look exactly like my mother." Mandy hugged Nicole tightly and looked into her eyes. "Baby when I'm done with you, your father will think he is out with your mom." Nicole smiled because that is exactly what she hoped for. "Plan on being pampered tomorrow night before you go" Mandy said. Just then a couple of customers walked into the salon. Mandy went up to begin on a lady needing her hair styled and Nicole went down to the pool.

Nicole couldn't believe how crowded it became so quickly. Before she knew it there were a dozen people down in the pool area. She quickly did a load of towels before running back up to check on everyone upstairs. Before Nicole knew it, it was time to go home. The ladies locked up the shop and went on their separate ways home.

Nicole raced home as she was starving. She pulled into the driveway just as her father was backing out. Nicole stopped next to her father. "I'll be home tomorrow morning, I have a problem at one of the construction sites that I need to take care of." "Don't worry, I'll be home in time for us to go to dinner tomorrow night." "You better be daddy" Nicole said with a smile. "I will honey, I promise." "I won't miss dinner with you tomorrow for anything in the world." Nicole smiled as her father pulled off and drove down the street. Nicole parked her car in the driveway and went into the house, wondering if her father really woould be home for dinner in time tomorrow.

Nicole went in and made something to eat. As she was eating she reached onto the counter and picked up the telephone and dialed Mandy. The phone rang as she continued to eat her dinner. "Hello" Mandy answered. "Hey babe, its me" Nicole said. "What's up" Mandy asked. Dad's gone for the night, want to come over?" "Oh god girl, I'll be there after I get home and shower." "OK, I'll be waiting" Nicole said as she hung up the phone.

After Nicole finished eating she went to her room and undressed. Since her father was gone for the evening she walked naked down the hall to the shower. She adjusted the water and stepped in. She lathered up and rinsed off. She noticed that her heart shaped bush needed some touching up so she took her razor in her hand and touched herself up. She rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. She dried herself off and walked back to her room. She left the door open since she was alone and she sat down at her vanity.

Nicole reached out and picked up a bottle of lotion. She squeezed out a dab onto her finger tip. Cupping her breast in one hand she began to smear the drop of cream on her nipple and aerola. She did the same to the other breast as well. Nicole looked down and noticed that her pussy was beginning to swell. Her labia was beginning to part open and there was a slight glistening in her crack. Nicole reached into her dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of thigh high stockings. She stretched out her leg and pointed her toes as she rolled the stocking up her leg. She did the same to the other leg before standing up to adjust her stockings. Nicole admired herself in the full length mirror. She liked what she saw as she reached out for her white satin robe. She pulled her robe around her and walked to her closet. She stepped into a pair of her mother's six inch platform heels.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers