Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

A moment later there was a knock at the door. Nicole seductively walked to the front door. As she turned the handle and opened the door Nicole was greeted with a surprise. Not only was Mandy there looking all sexy and beautiful but Sylvia and Brandi were there with her. "Come in" Nicole said with a smile as she held the door open for her guests. As they walked past, Nicole could tell that all of the women were dressed in sexy clothing underneath. Nicole closed the door and they all sat down on the couch.

Nicole went to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of Bacardi and a 2 liter of coke. She also reached up into the cupboard and pulled down four glasses. She returned to the living room and they all sat down and fixed themselves a drink. The conversation remained casual only for about ten minutes before Sylvia said "So Nicole, Mandy tells us you have some good home made porno's we can watch." Nicole shot a glance at Mandy and then smiled. "You guys want to see some really weird stuff" Nicole said. "Go get them" Brandi said as she smiled.

Nicole got up and went to her room as the ladies turned on the television in the living room. Nicole leafed through the stack of video tapes she had, looking for one that she had not seen herself. She picked out two tapes and then walked over to her night stand. She pulled the drawer out and reached in and picked up her nipple rings. Nicole let her robe open and her nipples were already stiff. She reached up and gave her nipples a slight pinch and tug. She took the clamp and squeezed it open and slid the opening over her nipple. She released it, causing the thin wire to grip her nipple. Nicole felt a fire race through her body. She clamped the second clamp on her other nipple and closed her eyes for a second, allowing herself to get lost in the intense feeling she was experiencing. Nicole reached down and gave her naked pussy a squeeze. Her knees almost buckled as she realized that her mound was now swollen and wet. Closig her robe Nicole turned towards her door.

"Show time" she whispered to herself as she returned to the living room. When Nicole walked into the room she was pleasantly surprised to see all three of the ladies already lounging in their lingerie. Nicole walked up to the VCR and inserted the first tape. She went to the end tables and lit the three candles before turning off the lights. She sat on the sofa next to Sylvia and pressed play on the VCR.

"I don't know what is on these tapes, I haven't watched them yet" Nicole said. She looked at the ladies and their eyes were glued to the television. Just then a scene started. "Is that your mother" Sylvia asked? "Yep" Nicole replied as they watched her blindfolded mother being led by a leash and collar. "I take it that he is your dad" Sylvia asked again? "Yeah" Nicole replied softly.

They continued to watch as Nicole's mom was led by a leash to the shackles. Slowly Steve lifted his wife's arms and cuffed them to the chains that were hanging from the ceiling. Nicole looked over and saw that Brandi and Mandy already had their hands on each other. She returned her attention back to the tape and watched as her father walked in front of his wife and dropped to his knees. They watched Nicole's father go down on her mother. Nicole's mom began to violently thrash her head from side to side. "Oh fucking god Steve" she screamed as she began to cum. Steve kept his face buried in his wife's pussy as she came. Standing up he looked at his wife with disappointment in his eyes.

"I did not give you permission to cum" Steve said. "I'm so sorry master" Nicole's mom replied through a heavy voice. "Please punish me sir" Her mom said as she hung her head down. Steve walked to her and un-cuffed her wrists. Steve led her over to a small table and instructed her to bend over and hold the table. Her mother did as instructed. Her blindfold still covered her eyes as she bent over waiting for her discipline. The girls watched as Steve picked up a remote controlled egg. He reached up between his wife's legs and pushed the egg into her cunt.

Steve stepped back and picked up a flogger. He reached back and cracked the whip on her ass. A scream came from Nicole's mother as the hard leather came in contact with her ass. Steve swung the flogger a second time. "AAArrrggghhhhhh" Nicole's mom screamed. A third swing caused her mother to scream "oh god have mercy." Just then Steve picked up the remote and turned on the vibrator. The girls watched as Nicole's mom gripped the table when the egg was turned on. "Oh god" she screamed as the egg vibrated. Just then there was another crack of the whip on her ass. Nicole's mother squeezed the table so tight her knuckles were turning white. Another crack of the flogger on her ass and Nicole's mother was close to cumming.

"Oh Steve fuck me" her mother begged. Steve dropped the flogger and moved up behind his wife. He reached onto the table and picked up a tube of lubricant. He squirted some lubricant on his cock. He took his wife's ass and spread her cheeks open. Nicole looked over and the three ladies and all three had their hands on their pussies. Just then Steve inserted his cock into his wife's ass hole. "OOOhhhhhhh fucking goddddddddd" Nicole's mom screamed. "I'm cummmiiinnnggggg..." her mom moaned as Steve began to pump her ass.

Nicole's mother squeezed the table for everything she was worth. The egg in her cunt was causing her to have one orgasm after another while Steve fucked her ass. Over and over she came. The girls watched Nicole's mother cum for fifteen minutes strait. Just then Steve pulled out and pumped his cock furiously as he shot out rope after rope of cum onto his wife's back and ass. "Lets go down stairs Nicole" Mandy said.

All of the girls jumped up and followed Nicole. They walked in their heels and lingerie to her father's bedroom. Nicole opened the door to her mother's walk in closet. They went inside and Nicole pushed the clothes rack that was in front of the secret door aside. She pulled the door open and lit the first candle at the top of the spiral staircase. The ladies began to go down the stairs. "I thought you were full of shit about this dungeon Mandy" Brandi said. "Yeah, me too" Sylvia replied. Finally the four ladies were at the bottom of the stairs. Nicole unlocked the door that led into the dungeon. She lit the two candles by the door and then proceeded to walk around the room to light the rest of the candles. "Wow" Brandi and Sylvia uttered as they looked around. Sylvia walked to the hanging chains and cuffs where she just watched Nicole's mom and dad fucking. Brandi followed her and lifted her hands and placed them in the open cuffs. "God this would be so fucking hot" she said. Not realizing that Mandy snuck up behind her she reached up and closed the cuffs around her wrists. "Hey" she screamed as she tried to turn to see who cuffed her. Just then a blindfold was pulled over her eyes rendering her sightless.

Nicole felt something in her hand and realized that it was Sylvia's hand. Sylvia reached up and pulled Nicole to her and kissed her. Nicole kissed this older woman back passionately as they embraced. Nicole took Sylvia by the hand as she led her away from Mandy and Brandi. "I hear your going to try to fuck that well hung father of yours tomorrow night" Sylvia said. "Nicole turned to Sylvia and responded by shoving her tongue down her throat. She kissed Sylvia with such a passion that Sylvia's knees buckled.

Nicole pressed the button on the wall and the door leading to the funeral home opened. Sylvia broke the kiss and saw the coffin. "Oh dear god, I never thought any of this was true." I thought Mandy was bullshitting us." "God this is so fucking hot" Sylvia said as Nicole led her to the coffin. "Kneel" Nicole said. Sylvia knelt on the soft kneeler. Nicole stood behind her and began to massage her shoulders. She pulled the string around her neck that held her teddy in place. As she let the string go, the teddy flipped down and Sylvia's large breasts spilled out. "Stand up" Nicole said. Without hesitation Sylvia stood up. Nicole took the teddy and pulled it down past Sylvia's ass and down her legs. Sylvia was now completely naked except for the sexy five inch heels she was wearing.

"Climb in and lay down" Nicole instructed. "I can't, I'm too scared to" Sylvia said. Nicole tossed her robe onto the first chair and crawled up into the coffin. She reached out for Sylvia's hand and pulled Sylvia up, guiding her onto the satin sheet and blanket. "This is so taboo" Sylvia said as she fell into Nicole's arms.

Nicole kissed Sylvia passionately as she reached up and felt her swollen breast. Nicole stopped for a moment as she continued to pinch Sylvia's nipple. Sylvia watched as Nicole removed one of her nipple clamps. Nicole took the clamp and opened it, sliding the opening over Sylvia's nipple. She released the clamp and Sylvia let out a low guttural moan. "Oh god that feels so fucking good" Sylvia moaned. Nicole slid down enough and took her clamped nipple into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over Sylvia's swollen nipple sending shivers up and down her spine. Nicole continued her onslaught of Sylvia's breasts as she alternated back and forth between the two.

Nicole began to slowly kiss Sylvia's stomach, working her way to her navel. Nicole saw how neatly trimmed her bush was as she slid her tongue through the heart shaped patch of hair. Sylvia raised her legs and spread them wide for Nicole. Nicole began to lick the rim of Sylvia's pussy. "Oh god" Sylvia moaned. Nicole reached under the satin blanket and found a strap on dildo. She strapped on the device and leaned over Sylvia. "Did your daddy ever fuck you like this?" Sylvia hesitated. "Yes" she said softly as Nicole lowered the head of the strap on dildo into her gaping, glistening pussy. Nicole lowered more and more of the fake cock into her dripping snatch. Finally all eight inches were inside of Sylvia. Nicole lowered her lips to Sylvia's and kissed her. Nicole began to slowly fuck Sylvia as her hips began to move up and down. "With her lips still planted on Sylvia's she moaned "Call me daddy."

"Oh god daddy fuck me" Sylvia screamed as Nicole picked up the tempo. "Daddy", "daddy", daddy", daddy", oh daddyyyyyyyyyyyy..." Sylvia moaned as Nicole continued to fuck her dripping cunt. "Did daddy fuck you good" Nicole asked? "God yes, he was the best" Sylvia screamed as she began to cum. Sylvia began to buck her hips to meet Nicole's thrusts. Finally a couple minutes later her orgasm began to subside. Nicole lowered Sylvia's legs from her shoulders. Sylvia wrapped them around Nicole's smooth back and ass.

"Fuck me again daddy" Sylvia begged as she looked into Nicole's eyes. Nicole began to pump Sylvia again. "Oh god daddy that feels so fucking good." Her breathing grew even heavier. "Oh daddy fuck your little girl like you did so long ago" Sylvia screamed. Nicole leaned down and took Sylvia's nipple and clamp into her mouth. Just then Sylvia yelled "Oh god daddy I'm cumming..........." Nicole held on to Sylvia as her body began to thrash out of control. "Oh god daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Sylvia screamed again as she came a second time. Nicole continued to fuck Sylvia. "Oh god daddy I'm cumming again" Sylvia panted as she squeezed her legs tightly around Nicole. A few minutes later Sylvia went limp.

Nicole looked at Sylvia and realized that she passed out. She looked up and also realized that Mandy and Brandi were kneeling before them watching them. Sylvia came to and saw them kneeling. "This is a fucking eerie feeling with you two watching us" Sylvia said. "Come with me" Mandy said as she took Nicole's hand and pulled her from the casket. As soon as Nicole stepped out of the coffin, Brandi stepped in. Mandy led Nicole by her hand back to the main part of the dungeon. Before they left the funeral room Mandy stopped Nicole.

"Wait a minute Nicole" Mandy said. Nicole stopped and before she could turn around she felt something slide over her face. Suddenly the room was dark. Mandy had slipped a blindfold over Nicole's eyes. Mandy took Nicole by the hand and led her back to the area where the shackles were.

Mandy pushed Nicole to the ground and cuffed her wrists to the chains that were cemented into the concrete. Nicole laid on her back with her wrists cuffed to the ground. Suddenly Nicole felt her ankles being pulled up over her head. Panic set in as Nicole realized that there were two sets of hands holding her ankles. One set of hands she knew was Mandy's but the second set was so much bigger and stronger. They felt like hands of a man. Just then Nicole felt the soft material that lined the ankle cuffs closing around her ankles. Her legs were pulled up even higher before she realized that she couldn't move them She laid there on her back totally restrained and spread open for god and anyone else to see.

"Baby, don't be scared" Mandy said. "I want you to practice for tomorrow night." "I want you to call him "daddy". "Do you understand Nicole?" Nicole paused briefly before nodding her head yes. How could she not, she was in no position to refuse now. Nicole waited for what felt like an eternity. Suddenly she felt something. She felt the hands of this unknown man begin to touch her. She didn't know who he was only that she was instructed to call him daddy. Thoughts began to race through her mind. "Is this my dad?" "Did Mandy somehow talk to my dad and get him to come down here tonight?" "After all, dad did say he was going out of town." "Could dad have just said that to throw me off so I would never believe he was here?"

"OOOHHHhhhhhhh..." Nicole moaned as she felt her pussy being licked. "Oh yeah, just like that daddy, that's so fucking good." Forgetting that her legs were shackled she tried to lower them and wrap them around his head. "Oh daddy yesssssss..." Nicole hissed as she realized that she was helpless. Nicole felt her pussy getting wetter as she neared an orgasm. Just then she felt her father's tongue pull away. "No daddy, don't stop" Nicole cried out.

Suddenly Nicole felt her pussy being touched. She felt his fingers touch her pussy as sparks began to fly throughout her young body. She felt his strong hands begin to rub her pussy from top to bottom. Occasionally he would sink his finger into her gaping hole. "OOhhhhh daddyyyyy..." Nicole moaned. Suddenly Nicole felt his finger on her clit. Her head began to buzz as he began to circle his finger tips around her clit.

"Oh daddy yessss...." Nicole hissed as she began to thrust her hips up at her father's fingers. Nicole felt her toes begin to tingle. "Oh god daddy, make your little girl cum" Nicole begged. "Do not cum yet" the man said. Nicole tried to recognize his voice but couldn't. It could have been her father's voice but she wasn't sure as all she was hearing in her head at the moment were bells. Nicole began to pant as her father continued to rub his finger tip in circles over her clit. "Oh god, oh god, oh godddddddddd...." Nicole screamed as she was on the verge of cumming. "Don't cum yet baby, or daddy will have to punish you" the man said.

Nicole fought for everything she was worth. Her hips were bucking. Her pussy was dripping. Her nipples were rock hard. Images of her father getting her off were too much. Nicole screamed "Oh daddy I'm sorryyyyyyyyy...." Just then Nicole began to scream. "Daddy I'm cumming......." The man continued to rub her clit with his finger tips. Nicole's head began to thrash from side to side as her hips bucked and her pussy contracted. Nicole felt her juices running out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. The fact that Nicole was totally restrained and helpless drove her nuts. She wanted so badly to fuck this man she called daddy. Finally her orgasm began to subside and her father began to rub her clit slower and slower.

"Nikki, you didn't listen to your daddy so now you must be punished" Mandy said. "I couldn't help it" Nicole said as she laid there helplessly shackled. Nicole felt her ankles being un-cuffed along with her wrists. She felt Mandy and her father pull her by her arms to her feet. She was led a short distance and felt her arms being lifted above her head. She felt the soft padding of the wrist cuffs that hung from the ceiling. Again her wrists were shackled and she was helpless.

As Nicole stood there helplessly she felt her ankles being pulled apart. They too were shackled as she now stood with her legs parted completely open. She felt someone standing in front of her. "You were a bad girl Nicole, Daddy is about to punish you" Mandy said. Nicole felt Mandy touch her face. She felt Mandy move closer and cup her face. Mandy lowered her lips to Nicole's and kissed her softly. Just as their lips touched Nicole let out a shrieking scream as she felt a stinging sensation on her ass. "God daddy is whipping me" Nicole thought as Mandy still had her lips pressed to hers. Mandy opened her mouth slowly and soon Nicole slid her tongue out to touch Mandy's. As their tongues touched Nicole screamed out again as she felt the leather whip sting her ass again. Both girls continued to kiss as Nicole felt a third sting on her ass. This time instead of screaming, Nicole began to kiss Mandy with a passion that she never knew existed. Somehow this whipping wasn't hurting any more, it was turning her on. Nicole was being turned on to a whole new level.

Mandy pulled her lips from Nicole's for a moment. "Harder daddy" Mandy said softly to the man who was whipping Nicole. Again Mandy placed her lips on Nicole's. This time Nicole felt a pain like no other as the whip came crashing down on Nicole's sexy ass. Nicole began to moan and pant as she felt another unbelievable hard sting on her ass. Another loud smack sent Nicole over the edge. She felt her pussy begin to contract as she began to cum. Suddenly the whipping tempo increased and the slaps came very quickly. Nicole moaned into Mandy's mouth "I'm cumming" as she began to pant and moan. Nicole tongued Mandy's mouth uncontrollably as she stood there shackled while her father continued his assault on her ass. Finally Mandy broke their kiss. "OK daddy I think she learned her lesson" Mandy said. There was one more smack on her ass from the whip which genuinely stung Nicole.

Nicole waited there helplessly for her father to make his next move. She felt the presence of Mandy in front of her as she felt Mandy's body heat as she moved closer. She felt Mandy's breasts press against hers and her lips again on her mouth. Suddenly Nicole flinched as she felt a cock begin to press into her cunt from the front. She knew it was Mandy in front of her but she was confused for a moment. Mandy continued to tongue Nicole's mouth. Nicole wanted so badly to reach down to hold Mandy but she was helpless. "Does this feel good Nikki?" Nicole could only moan into Mandy's mouth as Mandy returned her tongue back to Nicole's throat. Nicole realized that Mandy had a strap on dildo on. It was now pressed all the way inside of her. She knew one thing for sure, it was long and fat. She felt the tip of it pressing against her cervix and she felt her cunt stretched open as far as it could go.

Suddenly Nicole shrieked as she felt something else. She felt something intense and mind boggling. She felt sparks begin to fly through her body as she felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart. She felt her ass hole being pressed as she realized that this guy she was calling daddy was lined up behind her. The feeling was immense. Nicole could see stars even though she was blind folded. She felt the warm flesh of this man's cock between her ass cheeks as it pressed even harder on her anal opening. Nicole grunted into Mandy's mouth as she felt her sphincter give way. "Daddy" Nicole moaned into Mandy's mouth as she felt the head of her daddy's cock sliding deeper into her ass. Nicole felt as though she was on the verge of cumming already. She felt him sliding deeper and deeper into her ass. She now knew this man had a huge cock. She felt so full as Mandy filled her cunt and now this unknown man she called daddy filled her ass. She felt his hips against her ass and knew that he was in all the way.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers