Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Mandy began to rock her hips. Nicole felt pleasures like she never felt before as her ass was stuffed and her cunt was being fucked. Mandy slowly thrusted the dildo in and out of Nicole's pussy. After a few minutes Mandy stopped fucking Nicole. Suddenly Nicole felt her daddy begin to thrust his cock in and out of her ass. The pain of her ass being stretched was bearable as his cock rubbed her clit from the inside. This was a different feeling, one that she never dreamed existed. Her pussy was now stuffed while her ass was being fucked. Nicole continued to moan into Mandy's mouth as her father slowly picked up the tempo in her ass.

Suddenly her father stopped fucking. Just then She felt them both begin. "My god" Nicole screamed into Mandy's mouth as she felt them both beginning to fuck her in unison. As Mandy pulled out her father pushed in. As her father pulled out Mandy pushed in. "Oh god" Nicole moaned as she felt her young body begin to tingle. "Oh god fuck me harder" Nicole screamed as she pulled her mouth from Mandy's. Just then Nicole felt the pair pick up their tempo. Never in a million years would she ever have thought that these sensations existed.

Nicole wanted so badly to reach down and hold Mandy but she couldn't. That made these feelings of pleasure even more intense. The fact that she was being fucked by two people and couldn't do anything about it turned her on even more. She felt her juices running down her thigh's now. She felt jolts of electricity racing through her body. Her toes were curling in her heels as she stood there helplessly shackled while she was being fucked like never before.

Nicole began to pant as her orgasm neared. She knew it was going to be a big one as she felt it building up in her stomach. Just the thought of watching these two cocks working in unison fucking her brought her that much closer to her climax. "Go ahead baby, daddy gives you permission to cum now" the unknown man said as he slid his tongue into her ear. "Oh god daddy" Nicole moaned as she felt her body trembling.

Nicole trembled so bad that her knees buckled and gave out beneath her. She felt the cuffs digging into her wrists as she hung mercilessly from the ceiling. "Ohhhhhhh godddddd..." Nicole screamed as she felt her orgasm moving closer and closer to her cunt. She felt the two cocks begin to work faster. She felt her clit being stimulated like never before. "Oh god daddyyyyyyyyy..." "Your little girl is gonna popppppppp..." Just then Nicole began to pant loudly. "Daddy yesssssssssss." Nicole lost any and all control she had. She saw shooting stars as she began to cum. Her legs were totally gone as she hung from the ceiling by her wrists. Her nipples were on fire as they pressed into Mandy's nipples. Nicole was totally lost in the bliss that she was experiencing.

Suddenly she felt her father begin to swell even larger in her ass. As Nicole's orgasm peaked she felt her father begin to thrust harder in her ass. She heard him grunt and then she felt him begin to cum. She felt his cum hitting her deep in her bowels. She could feel the hot squirts of her father's cum as he filled her ass completely. Just then Nicole felt a weird feeling. Her head was beginning to get heavy. Suddenly she felt herself pass out.

A few moments later Nicole came to on the floor of the dungeon. She looked up and saw Mandy, Brandi, and Sylvia sitting around her. Sitting up Nicole asked where did he go?" "You just never mind Nicole, what you don't know wont hurt you" Mandy said. Nicole took a few minutes to relax before she stood up. All the ladies began to blow out the candles as they closed down the dungeon. Finally the last candle was blown out and the door was closed. The girls made their way back up the spiral stair case. After reaching the top they entered the walk in closet and made sure everything was adjusted correctly. They went into the bathroom and all four jumped into the shower together. They took turns washing each other. When they finished they toweled each other off and walked into Nicole's room, closing the door behind them.

(to be continued)

P.S. This was supposed to be the last chapter of book 1 but it became too long. I decided to split it into two chapters in order to cover all of the details. Be sure to read Ch. 8 for the exciting conclusion of Book 1. As always, your feedback to this story and series is most welcome.