Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Nicole tried to scream but she couldn't. Fear overwhelmed her senses as she struggled to escape. She felt hands reach around her and unbutton her cut off jeans. She felt her zipper being pulled down and then suddenly her shorts fell down her legs. Next she felt her thong being pulled down from her hips. She felt the rush feeling as the back of her thong pulled out from between her ass cheeks. "Oh god in heaven" Nicole moaned as she stood there helpless. She felt her legs being lifted and her clothing removed from between her feet.

Suddenly the blind fold was removed. Nicole turned her head sharply and began to tremble. She shook violently as she looked into the eyes of her mother. Her mother's eyes appeared yellow and when she spoke to her, her voice was raspy.

"You will repent for what you are about to do" her mother shouted. The echo in the church was deafening. Nicole struggled to free her arms but she couldn't. Her wrists were secured tightly, causing her face and body to be pressed tightly to the vertical wooden beam. Nicole looked at her mother in horror as her mother laughed over and over.

Suddenly Father Joseph walked across the alter. Nicole screamed to him for help. Looking towards Nicole, the priest stopped for a moment before proceeding across the alter and into another small room.

Nicole watched her mother as she moved closer to her. She reached out and ran her fingers through her daughter's hair as her finger tips caressed her scalp. "My little girl is all grown up now" she said as she ran her fingers down Nicole's neck. "My baby is going to fuck my husband" Her mom said as she again laughed. Nicole shook from fear as her mother slowly slid her finger tips down her spine. Nicole called out to Father Joseph as he walked across the alter towards her. "Please help me Father" Nicole cried out as she stood helplessly tied to the giant cross. Nicole felt her mother's finger tips cascade across her naked ass and then to her hips.

Father Joseph walked up to Nicole's mother and stood before her before bowing down to her. Suddenly Nicole felt her mother's hands leave her ass. Looking over at her mom, Nicole screamed when she saw her mother reach up and cup Father Joseph's face. She pulled him down and guided his lips to hers. "Don't do it" Nicole screamed as her mother's lips came in contact with Father Joseph's. Nicole couldn't believe her mother was kissing the priest as she saw their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth's.

Tears began to stream down Nicole's face as she watched her mother and the priest continue to kiss. "She is the devil" Nicole cried out to Father Joseph. Nicole looked on in disbelief as she saw her mother push the priest's robe off, revealing his naked body. "Oh my fucking god" Nicole cried out as she watched the priest disrobe her mom. Suddenly her mother was naked in front of her. She saw her mother again kiss the priest, only this time she kissed her way down his neck to his chest. Nicole watched how her mother pinched the priest's nipples in her fingers as she flicked her tongue over them. Father Joseph moaned as his cock became harder and larger.

Still filled with terror, Nicole was helpless. She tried to escape but couldn't. Looking back at her mother she couldn't believe her eyes as her mother looked back into hers. Nicole watched her mother's eyes as she slowly opened her mouth. Her mother wrapped her fingers around Father Joseph's cock. Ever so slowly she guided the holy priest's cock to her lips. Nicole watched her mother as she slowly touched her tongue to the tip of his holy staff. Father Joseph could only moan as her tongue came in contact with his pre cum dripping cock. Nicole watched as her mother slowly circled the head of the priest's prick with her tongue. Ever so slowly she began to slide her tongue up and down the length of his cock. Nicole watched her mother slide her tongue from the tip of the priest's cock all the way down to his balls. Still looking into her daughter's eyes, she opened her mouth and took the priest's member into her mouth. She continued to look up into her daughter's eyes as she began to bob her head up and down. Nicole stood there in disbelief as her mother continued to blow their priest. Her head was sliding up and down and Father Joseph stood there watching her as he reached down and held her mother's hair. Suddenly the priest began to grunt and thrust his hips. Nicole's mother never stopped making eye contact with her as the priest began to cum. Nicole watched her mother begin to make weird sucking noises. She saw her begin to swallow rapidly as Father Joseph pumped his load of cum down her mother's throat.

Moments later, Nicole watched her naked mother stand up and walk to her. She reached out and pulled Nicole's head by the hair until her face was sideways. Nicole felt her mother plaster her lips on hers, forcing her mouth open. Nicole felt her mother slide her tongue into her mouth. She tasted the priest's cum as her mother transferred part of his load into her mouth. Suddenly the taste of the cum and the scent of the pheromones that were in it caused Nicole to tingle slightly. Suddenly she felt turned on as her mother continued to kiss her passionately.

Her mother broke away. Looking at her daughter she said "You'll never be able to blow your father like I did." Again she began to laugh. Her mother motioned for Father Joseph to come closer to her daughter. Reaching down her mom picked up Nicole's leg by her ankle. Nicole felt the tension in her hip from her leg being lifted so high. She stood on her tip toes on her other foot to accommodate the discomfort. "Pick up her other leg" her mom told the holy priest. Father Joseph bent down and pulled Nicole's other foot up. Suddenly Nicole screamed out in pain as she hung by her wrists. She was completely off of the ground as the rope dug into her flesh.

"Like this" her mom said as she began to gently push Nicole by her legs, causing her hips to move away from the cross before pulling her back towards it. The way they were holding her legs caused her naked pussy to touch the wooden beam of the cross. They continued to bounce Nicole on the cross. Nicole began to become excited from the constant stimulation of her pussy. Suddenly Nicole felt something. Straining to look down, she saw something. "Oh my god" Nicole moaned as she saw something that she couldn't believe. She saw a cock protruding out of the wooden cross. Every time her mother and the priest pushed her back away from the cross she came off of the cock. When she swung back to the beam it penetrated her.

Nicole was becoming very aroused as she continued to pulled on and off of this serpent cock that protruded from this holy cross. Nicole moaned as the cock grew into a larger proportion. Suddenly Nicole looked up and realized that her mother was using her toes to fuck herself with. Nicole was past the point of caring anymore. She wanted to cum and wanted to cum badly. As Nicole opened her eyes and looked at the wooden cross before her all she could see was a vision of her father standing before her. She didn't see a cross anymore, rather she saw her father.

Nicole felt her legs being pulled together tighter and realized that Father Joseph was no longer in front of her and her mother was now holding both of her ankles. One however was still rubbing her silky smooth pussy.

Nicole was still being pushed back and forth off of the cock that protruded from the cross. Suddenly she tensed up as she felt something. As she looked foreword, she stared into the eyes of her father as she felt her spread open ass cheeks being touched. She felt the warm sensation on her neck as she realized that Father Joseph was behind her. "Oh dear god in heaven" Nicole cried out as she stopped moving back and forth. She felt the cock in her pussy as only the tip remained inside her. Suddenly Nicole felt the priest's cock pressing against her sphincter. "Noooooo...." Nicole screamed as she felt her anus give way. Suddenly Nicole felt him sliding inside her deeper. It hurt for a few seconds but as soon as her mother began to push and pull her again the pain dissipated. Nicole felt fire race through her young body. Here she was, tied naked face first to a cross while she was being double fucked. Every time her mother pushed her back from the cross, the cock in her pussy slid outward but the member in her ass pushed in deeper. When her mom pulled her back towards the cross, her pussy became filled while the cock in her ass almost came out.

Nicole looked foreword as if it was her father in front of her as her mother picked up the tempo. Suddenly Nicole felt on the verge of cumming. Her toes were tingling along with her finger tips. She looked up and realized that her toes were inside of her mother's pussy as her mother was climaxing. She watched her mom close her eyes and she felt her mother's cunt muscles gripping her toes. The whole time she continued to rock her daughter back and forth.

"Call him daddy" her mother hissed as she knew her daughter was close to cumming. Nicole felt her mother begin to push and pull her harder and faster. "Oh god" Nicole moaned as she was so close to cumming. "Call him daddy bitch" her mother hissed again. Looking foreword Nicole looked into what she thought was her father's eyes. Nicole placed her lips on the cross. In her mind, she was kissing her father. Suddenly his face was really there and he was kissing her back. "Oh daddy" Nicole moaned into his mouth as she tingled all over. "Make your little girl cum daddy" she moaned again as she was being forced harder and faster by her mother. "Oh dear God daddy, I'm cummingggggg....." Nicole moaned as she continued to kiss her father. She felt her toes tingling and her stomach burning with lust and desire. Her pussy convulsed around both cocks that filled her. Suddenly she felt something weird. She felt both cocks begin to swell. Nicole opened her eyes as she kissed her father. Suddenly she felt both cock begin to cum. Simultaneously she felt her ass and her pussy being flooded with cum. Nicole continued to shake from her orgasm as she hung from her wrists.

"You can't sleep in the church" Nicole heard as she felt her shoulder being shaken. Nicole opened her eyes and saw the fully clothed Father Joseph standing there. "My dear, you can pray but you can't sleep" Father Joseph said again as he turned away and walked towards the alter. Nicole looked down at her watch and realized that she has already been gone for an hour and a half. Looking up, Nicole saw that cross on the alter that she just dreamed about. Slowly she stood up and turned around. She walked to the door of the church, turning around to look at the alter and the wooden cross one last time before walking back to her car. She closed the door and quickly walked across the parking lot.

Nicole slammed her door shut and started her car. She was afraid the Mandy might be mad at her for being gone for so long. She raced down the road back to the salon. "Was that a sign that I shouldn't fuck my father" Nicole asked herself as she continued to try to figure out why her mother keeps coming to her in her dreams. "Maybe it's a sign that I should fuck him" Nicole thought as she pulled into the parking lot of the salon. As she stepped out of her car she knew one thing was for certain. Her panties were soaked from the dream she had while in the church.

"I was getting worried about you girl" Mandy said as Nicole walked through the door and into the salon. "I'm all right" Nicole said as she went to the basement to check on the clients. It was almost closing time and Nicole began to tidy up the place. She did another load of towels before gong back upstairs to check on the other patrons. As luck would have it everyone was gone so Nicole began her closing responsibilities. As she cleaned up, thoughts of what just happened and thoughts of what was on the verge of happening began to enter her mind. "Good night" Nicole said to two ladies as they came up from the basement. "Good night" they responded simultaneously as they smiled and walked past Nicole and out into the parking lot.

Twenty minutes later the closed sign was in the window and everyone was gone. Mandy came over to Nicole and stood behind her. She stepped closer and placed her arms around Nicole's stomach as she leaned in and nuzzled her neck. "Are you ready for your make over sexy" Mandy asked? Turning her head sideways Nicole looked into Mandy's eyes and leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "Lets do it" Nicole responded. Mandy fought the urge to reach up and squeeze Nicole's breasts as she knew this night was for her friend and not her.

Looking up at the clock Mandy said "we have plenty of time, go down stairs and get into the hot tub for ten minutes. Nicole went down to the hot tub while Mandy went into her office. Nicole felt her heart beating as she knew she was now on her way to finally satisfying her hunger, her hunger for her father. Nicole undressed completely. Her nipples were already stiff and her pussy was already wet. Nicole stepped into the hot tub and slowly sank down until her chin touched the hot water.

Mandy came down and sat on a chair next to the hot tub. "Girl, you are going to look so much like your mom that your dad might just take you on the spot" Mandy said as she looked into Nicole's sexy eyes. "You have to not think about it as you don't want your pussy to be soaked for the rest of the night" Mandy said. Nicole smiled as she knew that was going to be hard to accomplish. Looking up at the clock Mandy said "sauna time." Mandy stood up and held out her hand to assist Nicole as she stood up and stepped out of the hot tub. "Ten minutes in the sauna" Mandy said softly as she watched Nicole walk past her.

Nicole pulled on the door of the sauna. She sat a towel on the wooden bench and sat down on it. Nicole began to think of other stuff in order to control her pussy from leaking. Looking down she saw her lips were still slightly parted but no where near as bad as they were a short while ago. After a few minutes Nicole realized that she was beginning to perspire. "Five more minutes" Nicole heard Mandy shout. As Nicole sat there she felt drops of sweat begin to trickle down her naked flesh. One drop came off of her forehead while another drop trickled it's way down between her naked breasts. Soon Nicole had beads of perspiration all over her naked body. Thoughts of this evening were beginning to creep back into her mind. Suddenly the door of the sauna swung open. "all right sexy, upstairs and lay face down on the massage table by the tanning bed. Nicole grabbed a towel and began to walk up the stairs. Mandy followed close behind as she was mesmerized by Nicole's beauty. Reaching out Mandy squeezed Nicole's ass cheek. "God, if your daddy doesn't make a move on you tonight you better come to my place" Mandy said as Nicole reached the top of the stairs. The two ladies walked into the room where the tanning bed was and Nicole laid down face first on the table.

Mandy reached into an over head cabinet and pulled out a bottle of massage oil. Nicole flinched as she felt the cool oil drip onto her sweaty back. Mandy set the bottle down and placed her hands on Nicole's back. "Mmmm..." Nicole moaned as Mandy began to squeeze and knead her flesh. Mandy caressed Nicole's back and shoulders. Next she began to massage Nicole's sides, lightly grazing the sides of her breasts with her finger tips. Nicole moaned slightly as Mandy brought her finger tips up her sides again. Mandy began to squeeze and massage Nicole's shoulders, arms and then her hands. Each finger on Nicole's hands received attention as Nicole laid there in a state of total relaxation.

Nicole felt disappointed as Mandy took her hands off of her body. A smile came across Nicole's face as she felt the cool oil being dripped onto her lower legs. She felt the trail of oil as it went up her legs and onto her naked ass cheeks. Again Mandy set the oil bottle down and began to caress and massage Nicole's feet. Nicole moaned as the feeling she was having was intense. First the left foot received attention then the right foot. Finally Nicole felt Mandy's fingers do their magic as she felt her calves being squeezed. Ever so slowly, Mandy began to caress higher and higher, causing Nicole's pussy to swell more and more. Finally Nicole felt what she wanted to feel. She felt Mandy's hands squeeze her ass. Nicole was on fire and she was certain that Mandy could see and smell her passion. Mandy continued to work her magic as she caressed her ass cheeks by pulling them apart and pushing them back together.

Nicole shot off into a daydream about her father massaging her like this. A soft subtle moan escaped her lips as Mandy slid her hands up and down her ass. "Roll over onto your back" Mandy said softly. Slowly Nicole rolled over. As she positioned herself Mandy pushed her legs apart slightly. Looking up Nicole saw the bottle of oil that Mandy was holding over her. She watched as Mandy squeezed the bottle causing a stream of oil to trickle down upon her breasts. As the oil trickled down onto her breasts, it dripped on her nipples causing them to swell to even greater lengths. Mandy set the bottle down and placed her hands on Nicole's breasts. "Oh god" Nicole whispered as Mandy began to cares her golden globes.

Mandy caressed Nicole's breasts completely, even massaging her nipples which were now completely erect. Mandy saw how erratic Nicole was breathing. Next she began to massage her stomach. As she inched her way to Nicole's navel she saw how swollen her pussy was. Mandy reached for the bottle of oil and squirted some down both legs. "Mmmm..." Nicole moaned as she felt Mandy's hands beginning to caress her leg. Mandy's hands felt like magic as they worked their way down her right thigh towards her foot. "Oh God" Nicole moaned as Mandy began to caress her foot and then every toe, one at a time. Finally she switched feet. "God girl that feels so fucking good" Nicole said as Mandy lightly squeezed and pulled on each toe of her left foot. Soon Nicole was moaning again as Mandy was squeezing and caressing her left foot. She felt Mandy working her way up her left leg towards her knee. Finally Mandy began to cares and squeeze her thigh. Nicole had her eyes closed and was day dreaming that this was her father massaging her. Involuntarily Nicole spread her legs even further.

"Touch me daddy" Nicole whispered as she became lost in her fantasy. Suddenly Mandy dripped some oil onto Nicole's cunt. She dripped the oil directly on her clit, causing the oil to run down the length of her slit and onto her ass hole. Suddenly Nicole felt Mandy touch her. Mandy laid her hand down over Nicole's gaping pussy. Her middle finger was in the cleft of her snatch while the rest of her fingers were on the sides of her pussy. Slowly Mandy began to work her hand up and down Nicole's pussy. "Oh god" Nicole moaned as she began to thrust her hips up and down, pressing herself even harder onto Mandy's hand.

Thought's of her father touching her like this sent Nicole over the edge. "Oh daddy" Nicole whispered as she felt her body begin to tingle from head to toe. "Go ahead Nicole, let it out so we can get you ready" Mandy whispered to Nicole. Nicole was breathing heavily as she nodded her head. "Oh god daddy your little girl is donna cum" Nicole said as Mandy slipped a finger deep into her pussy. Nicole screamed "Oh God yes" as Mandy began to work her finger in and out of Nicole's cunt. Nicole began to thrash her head from side to side as her orgasm peaked. Mandy worked a second finger into Nicole causing her to cum a second time. "Oh god, oh god, oh god" Nicole said over and over as she humped at what she fantasize was her father's hand.

Finally Nicole came back down from her orgasm's. Opening her eyes she looked up at Mandy as Mandy removed her hand from Nicole's gooey snatch. "Go take a shower now" Mandy said. She watched Nicole sit up then stand up. She watched as she walked on shaky knees towards the shower. Pausing at the door, Nicole turned around and looked at Mandy. "Thank you for doing all of this for me Mandy" Nicole said. Mandy walked up to Nicole and slowly lowered her face to Nicole's. Mandy kissed Nicole firmly on the lips, pausing for a moment to allow their tongues to touch each other's. "That's what friends are for" Mandy said as she squeezed Nicole's bottom. "Go shower so we can finish" Mandy said as she patted Nicole on the ass. With that, Nicole turned around and went into the bathroom.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers