Blessed are the Meek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,930 Followers

"Don't move, asshole," Chuck Sanders grinned, reaching down and picking up the shotgun that Randy Ponder had dropped, aiming it right between Ponder's eyes "The police are on the way..."

~~~~~~

Alvin Townsend fully recovered from his surgery, and as Mason had promised, Townsend would be spending the rest of his life in a wheel chair.

Shelley Gladston, as well as nine other girls, all came forth and brought charges of aggravated rape, as well as aggravated assault and battery of a sexual nature, not to mention terroristic threats, because of Alvin Townsend, against every single member of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. Their charter was not only revoked, but every single member went to prison and the minimum of sentences handed down that day was twenty years, and in Townsend's, and a few other's case, life with out the possibility of parole. Judge William Anderson, with the help of assistant district attorney Jane Hamilton, as well as Attorney Terry Redmond; all saw to it that no charges of any kind were brought against Mason Markinson, as well as the members of Alpha Beta Epsilon.

~~~~~~

As the valedictorian of the University of Texas's graduating class of 1986, who, surprisingly turned out to be Chuck Sanders, stood upon the podium to give the valedictory speech, he looked upon his classmates and smiled.

"A lot of things have happened in the past four years that we've been here," he began, "And I could stand up here and talk about what the future holds for all of us, but I won't. I'm going to say this and be done with it. Every single member of this class knows who I'm talking about, and I'm not going to embarrass him by calling his name, but his initials are Mason Markinson," which caused everyone to laugh, "He's a guy that taught me what it means to be a human being. He's a quiet guy that I love like a brother, as we all do, and the only thing I have to say is in tribute to him. It comes from the bible, the book of Matthew, when Jesus was giving the sermon on the mountain...Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth...

~~~~~~

Mason and Heather were married a year after they graduated, where two years after that, with the help of Terry Redmond; Mason opened his own Karate School. Heather and Mason had two children, a son who they named Mason Chandler Markinson, and needless to say, he's the spitting image of his father. Their daughter, who they named Olivia Jane Markinson and everyone calls her Liv, came to be Mason's second in command at the dojo. Mason and Heather have continued to stay in touch with all of the friends they made in college...

THE END

~~~~~~

I hope I don't receive the same kind of hate mail that I did when I posted my last story. Everybody wanted me to write a story that didn't involve a guy who stood six plus feet and/or was a wealthy superhero type so; here it is. Once again, thanks Peter for all your help.

MoogPlayer

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,930 Followers