Blessed Ch. 03: Love and Classes

Story Info
Some loving, some sweating, and then to the hotspring!
8.5k words
4.69
17.1k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, uh, hi, everyone. I'm not dead. Just... slow. I'd claim that it's been a crazy year, hence no new chapters, but that'd be a lie (well, mostly. I've had depression in the past, and I can notice some of the signs lurking around, but mainly it's been a lack of commitment, though the past couple months I have had a new job with crappy hours that leaves me drained and not wanting to sit down and write). I'm trying to get back into the groove of writing as much as possible, even if only a few paragraphs a day, so hopefully it won't be the better part of a year again until my next posting of Blessed.

That being said, I do have some good news: alongside Blessed, I've been working on another story, featuring a dragon. No title just yet (it's literally just called "Dragon" in my google drive), but I should be getting close to having the first chapter done - I think I should be able to submit it within the first week of November, so that's something to look forward to.

That aside, I want to quick address something that's come up in the comments a couple times: Rhaliyah 'being shared.' Sigh. Okay, so, obviously, I like harem fantasies - in fact, that and orgasm denial are my largest kinks, in and of themselves. And yeah, generally, those fantasies have limited, if any, sharing with other men. The thing is, especially in this world (as in, the world of Xeria) with the culture and religion that exists, sharing is sort of the default. Polyamory is the name of the game, and it's what's expected. Now yeah, this is a work of fiction, and I could do anything I want with it, but getting things at least semi-realistic, at least when it comes to people interacting with each other, is generally a good thing. So here's what I've got to say about the whole sharing thing: it won't be a major focus. Maybe a voyeuristic scene or two, and/or a couple lines about Rhaliyah spending time with another person, but it won't be a constant thing. And there won't be any cucking, if that's what some folks are worried about (well, maybe an attempt, but I doubt that'd go well when you're trying to cuck the Blessed of a Divine... regardless, no plans for that at this point).

Anyways, rant over. Hope you enjoy!

*****

Have you ever been in a situation where you feel like you've been swept away by a raging river, and all you can do is go along with the current? Maybe you have a tube and can enjoy the ride, but you're not in control.

That was me my first night in Xeria, when Rhaliyah decided to jump my bones (okay, okay, it wasn't her idea entirely, my passive... lust aura or whatever helped). When Rhaliyah dragged me and Di'ia towards the private quarters, the two clearly planning to fuck me - and each other, given the scorching kiss they had shared earlier - it was more akin to being on a ship on the middle of the ocean, sinking, and knowing the Mariana Trench was waiting below. I was so far out of my depth it wasn't even funny. And a little scary.

I almost wanted to kick myself. Where was that tiny burst of confidence only a minute ago? I had been so forward and sure when I told Rhaliyah what I wanted, and hadn't batted an eye when she laid out her conditions. At least, not until she had hit me with the last one.

Explore relationships with other people... together? Growing up in the United States Midwest had not prepared me for that level of sexual liberty. Sure, not exactly the Deep South, but it wasn't California either. All I had were conversations with my swinger friend, and my own, recently-realized, desires.

We reached our destination - my quarters - and Rhaliyah opened the door, swung Di'ia and I in, and then hurriedly shut it. Even as the echo of the door closing faded, the Kitsune gave me a gentle shove, causing me to stumble back until my legs hit the bed frame, and I toppled backwards onto it with a grunt.

Giggling, Di'ia stripped off her robe in one fluid motion, and looked about ready to jump me when Rhaliyah hugged her from behind, nimble fingers seeking out the Kitsune's rock-hard nipples to pinch. A sound halfway between a whine and a purr slid between Di'ia's lips as her head lolled back, her spine arching to thrust her breasts into Rhaliyah's groping hands.

Propping myself up on the bed, I watched with wide eyes as the Kitsune basked in Rhaliyah's attentions for a few moments, then turned and shared another passionate kiss, hands scrabbling to relieve the Elfess of her robe. Once the garb was in a puddle on the floor, both women faced me, eager, lusty grins on their faces.

"I, uh..." was all I could form, causing the two beauties to chuckle at me.

"Just relax," Rhaliyah murmured as she crawled onto the bed, straddling my left leg and trailing caresses up my side underneath my robe. Her eyes were mischievous, but also soft and warm, her smile practically glowing through them.

I jumped slightly when Di'ia gently kissed my inner thigh, gazing at me over the hem of my robe. "Relax," she purred, "Relax and let us tend to you."

I gulped, then opened my mouth to question, but Rhaliyah stopped me with a passionate kiss, her tongue dueling with mine, drawing me into the kiss even as Di'ia trailed kisses up my thigh.

Hands pulled on my robe's hem, and I unconsciously shifted to assist in its removal. A warm, slightly rough tongue laved the underside of my cock, drawing a startled, yet blissful moan from me. Rhaliyah grinned against my mouth, then moved aside slightly, kissing the corner of my mouth, then my jaw, then gently nibbling my neck, then my earlobe. I shivered, then tensed and moaned as Di'ia once again licked my dick.

Holy fuck this was too good to be true.

"Do you want her to suck your dick, Aaron?" Rhaliyah whispered in my ear, loud enough for Di'ia to hear - a fact she made clear as she licked one of my balls. I tried to speak, but ended up being only able to nod mutely. My mind was still whirling with disbelief.

Lips against the tip of my cock. I tensed, every fiber of my being holding its breath as I waited for those lips to press forward and engulf me. But instead a tongue slipped from between them, lazily, passionately, teasingly circling my head. I groaned in pleasure. In impatient agony.

Rhaliyah softly chortled before nipping my earlobe again. "Just so you know," she said conspiratorially, "the bratty vixen between your legs likes a... firm hand on her when it comes to sex."

I felt Rhaliyah move with swift precision, and heard a soft, aroused yip from Di'ia. Looking up, I saw that Rhaliyah had one hand firmly grasping one of Di'ia's large, expressive fox ears.

I glanced at Rhaliayh, who smirked, then down at Di'ia. The Kitsune gazed back up at me with an almost... pleading expression. Slowly, hesitantly, I moved, bringing my hands towards Di'ia's head. She shivered as one of my fingers brushed the soft fur of one of her ears, and a lewd moan slipped out of her parted mouth. She was panting, her tongue cradling my cock.

Mustering what little confidence I had left, I took a firm grasp of her ears, Rhaliyah's hand sliding aside to caress up my arm and onto my chest. Di'ia groaned, sounding as though she was cumming on the spot. As Rhaliyah nipped my earlobe again, I gently pulled, guiding Di'ia down onto my cock.

The Kitsune immediately set to work, her mouth feverishly working to suck and caress my dick. Her expression said it all - she was worshiping. I shivered as the word entered my mind. This was so wrong in all the right ways. I wanted to think about it, tried to even, but Rhaliyah moved back in front of me and began another passionate kiss.

I was drowning under their passionate, lustful assault, and I enjoyed every moment of it. I panted as Rhaliyah and I dueled orally, her taste filling my mouth, even as Di'ia's hot, wet mouth serviced my cock. I quickly approached the edge, my body tensing and shivering with pleasure, but Rhaliyah slipped a hand down and firmly gripped my dick at the base, preventing my imminent orgasm. My eyes popped open to see her smirking at me. "Don't you want to savor this?" she sexily whispered, her voice dripping with promise.

I started to relax back. Yeah, savoring this... this service sounded really good. Except...

I paused, then gently took her hand and pulled it off my cock, a sudden knowing, a certainty filling me with confidence. I wanted to cum now. Maybe several times. Who's to say I couldn't savor the worship afterwards?

It was, looking back, a very odd moment. The closest I'd ever gotten to being multi-orgasmic was cumming twice in a half hour, the result of being absurdly horny as a hormonal teen one day and having a solid internet connection and the house to myself for a weekend. In the past three years I'd masturbated maybe once every two or three days, as stress and probably minor depression battled my natural libido. I had no reason to think I could cum several times in a row and then kick back and enjoy a blowjob. But I was.

Au'rea's blessing seriously fucking rocked.

With a reassuring, wry smile at Rhaliyah, I sat up and took a firmer control of Di'ia's head. I gently pumped her further and further down my cock, enjoying the eager, trusting expression in her eyes as I did so, until my length was fully down her throat, her tongue eagerly massaging my balls as she swallowed steadily, her throat stroking my dick.

I groaned from the combination of sensations, tensed, and came. Hard.

The Kitsune moaned around my length as I came, sending my orgasm spiralling higher as she milked my cock. Behind me, Rhaliyah pressed her chest into my back, her hands playing across my chest as she nuzzled and kissed my neck.

With a final shudder, a final spasm of muscles, my orgasm ceased. Di'ia slowly pulled back, her lips and tongue eagerly cleaning my cock as she went, until my tip passed her lips with an audible 'pop.' She grinned up at me as she nuzzled her head against the front of my hip, her breath tickling the base of my still-hard length as her fingers cradled the rest. "I wish I could taste all that cum," she murmured, "I could feel the mana in your seed."

I grinned back at her. "Good thing there's a lot more where that came from," I said, my gaze going to my hard cock before meeting her eyes again.

Di'ia hummed happily, planting a few wet kisses against the side of my dick. Rhaliyah moaned in desire. "Can I get some of that?" she asked, her voice husky with lust.

With a grin, I told her, "first, I want to taste you," then turned and gently shoved her back. Crawling between her legs, I lifted them over my shoulders and gently licked the soaked lips of her pussy. A small part of my brain protested the ridiculous fact that she tasted somehow forest-y among the normal tangy taste of a woman - in a good and non-gross way - but the rest of me either didn't care or shrugged and told that small part, 'magic world, dumbass.'

As Rhaliyah moaned at my ministrations, back arching and hips lifting, I felt Di'ia slide past me, her lips leaving a trail of kisses up my side and down my arm, until she was laying beside Rhaliyah. The sound of kissing - and the muffling of the Elfess' moans - caused me to look up, and I was treated to the sight of my two lovers making out over the mounds of Rhaliyah's boobs.

After almost a minute - during which I expertly (despite my complete lack of experience - again, Au'rea + blessing = awesome) kept Rhaliyah bucking and gasping, but not coming - Di'ia began to move again, and I watched as the Kitsune straddled Rhaliyah's face, her gaze meeting mine briefly before her eyes closed in bliss as the Elfess began to - audibly - dig in. Even as she rolled her hips, bearing down against the clearly very talented tongue and lips, Di'ia reached down and began to play with Rhaliyah's tits and nipples, massaging and squeezing, pinching and twisting.

Watching carefully, I gauged Di'ia's pleasure, bringing Rhaliyah closer to the edge of her orgasm the closer she brought Di'ia, and backing off when she got distracted by my tongue - and enjoying her whimpers of disappointment as I did.

It only took a couple moments before the Elfess caught on, and eagerly began to slurp and lick Di'ia's pussy, quickly bringing her to orgasm. I followed suit, the uncanny knowledge imparted to me by Au'rea's blessing guiding me to every sensitive fold of Rhaliyah's pussy. And the moment Di'ia began to spasm in orgasm, I moved up slightly, nipped Rhaliyah's hard, exposed clit, and then sucked powerfully.

I was rewarded by a flood as Rhaliyah came, her body shuddering violently. I clamped both of my hands on her hips, pinning her down as I continued to suck and nibble on her clit. Rhaliyah's hands went to my head, her fingers knotting in my hair, but she seemed torn between pulling me in and pushing me away.

Grinning, I redoubled my efforts, sending her into another orgasm before I slid her legs to the side, slid up, and quickly thrust my raging hardon into her pussy. She nearly howled in ecstasy as I sank into her quivering, soaked slit, her legs wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer.

Di'ia, coming down off her own orgasm, leaned forward into me, and I held her close. After a few moments of panting, she looked up at me, then kissed me, hard. Eagerly, I returned the kiss, even as my hips kept pumping into Rhaliyah, one hand moving up to firmly grab a handful of Di'ia's hair. She made a low sound, a half-moan, half-growl deep in her throat, and leaned further into me.

Keeping her head still with my hand, I broke the kiss and tilted my head, nuzzling under her jaw, first kissing the sensitive skin of her neck, then giving a small bite. The Kitsune whimpered, a breath gasping from her parted lips. She clutched at my shoulder and side, claw-like nails scraping my skin. That, coupled with the building pressure as I fucked Rhaliyah below us, and the knowledge of what I was doing to, doing with these beautiful women, made me explode, orgasm ripping through me.

I slammed my cock deep into Rhaliyah as I came, shooting my seed deep into her hot, quivering pussy. The Elfess bucked beneath me, pressing against me, her body unconsciously trying to take me deeper. As my orgasm subsided - and Rhaliyah relaxed as well, her legs releasing me - I rolled to the side, landing on my back and taking a deep, contended sigh. Di'ia lithely swung across my field of view as she flipped around and laid beside me, on the opposite side from Rhaliyah. Both women snuggled close, the Elfess half hugging me from the side, her head on my shoulder and her hand gently stroking my cock; meanwhile Di'ia lay prone, half on top of me, with her arms folded under her head.

We were all quiet for a minute, revelling in the pleasure we had just shared. Then, as I realized that both of my partners were looking at me with gentle smiles, I blushed and, clearing my throat, said, "That was... yeah..."

Di'ia hummed a laugh, poking my nose with a finger before stretching and swinging out of bed. "As 'yeah' as that was, it's past time you and I got to training." I hear Rhaliyah sigh, almost silently muttering something about, 'but I wanted to taste that cock,' though I wasn't positive.

I groaned at the Kitsune's eager voice. "Why do you have to make it sound like work?"

The Kitsune raised an eyebrow at me, a half-grin on her lips. "Because it will be work. Most Xerians learn their crafts as they mature, from the moment they manifest. You have a decade and a half of learning to catch up on, Aaron, regardless of that insane mana flow of yours."

Rhaliyah frowned. "What is this about an 'insane mana flow?'"

Di'ia grinned, her ears perking up. "The flow-measuring orb nearly blinded us when he touched it. I would bet my tail that he could refill both of our mana pools in minutes."

Rhaliyah's eyes widened in shock. "Are you serious? That..." Her gaze darted over to me, lips parted, but then a strange look, one almost of realization and sadness, came across her face. It was quickly replaced by amusement, and lasted so briefly I questioned if I had actually seen it. "Of course the first-ever Blessed of Au'rea would be some kind of magicraft prodigy."

I held out my hands in a 'stop' motion. "Hold on, all we know is that my flow is massive and my pool below average - not to mention being a three-and-change tabber- but for all we know, I might not be able to actually do anything with all my mana."

Rhaliyah frowned again. "'Three-and-change...?'" she echoed.

Di'ia giggled. "He has light-, life-, fire-, and partial mindcraft. I suspect he can only influence arousal and attraction, possibly romance with his mindcraft. So yet again, our Aaron here is the first-ever in yet another thing." She fixed me with an eager, almost predatory stare. "And I'll be sure to whip him into the finest mage this monastery has ever seen."

I groaned again. "Fuck."

Rhaliyah giggled. "We just did," she teased, rolling aside and standing as well. "Up you get. Afterwards, we'll see about getting a blade of some sort into your hands, see if you are a prodigy of anything else." As she spoke, she took my hand, leaning close to examine my palms. "You've already got some callouses, but I expect you'll still get blisters in the next few months."

I sighed deeply. "I hate both of you."

*****

I was sweaty and mentally drained as Rhaliyah and I examined a selection of weapons in the monastery's armory - or, more accurately, the unused office of the armory - while one of the monastery's warmaids stood by to assist. I'm sure Rhaliyah had told me her name, but I had clearly been too tired to recall. The amazing thing was that I hadn't even done much of anything with Di'ia for magic training, at least when you said it aloud.

The first two hours had been simple meditation. Apparently, my mind was too loud, too busy, and I'd have to learn to quiet and calm myself in order to do any complex magic. The rest of our time - another hour - was what got me sweating: accessing my pool of mana was like flexing a muscle I'd never known I'd had. And Di'ia had pushed me hard to exercise that muscle.

It had been almost entirely mental, besides controlling my breath and trying to keep my body relaxed as I mentally searched for my mana - something that had taken a surprisingly short amount of time, as far as I was concerned, though Di'ia told me that a half hour was a little shorter than average for as dedicated a student as I was.

While I didn't truly 'access' my mana, as Di'ia had put it, I sort of mentally swam in the pool, getting used to feeling the magical energy within me. It was sort of like floating in a lake, or a pond, except that the water felt... powerful. Invigorating and warm and bright. And yes, arousing. Were my magicrafts influencing the flavor? Yeah, flavor. I was somehow tasting all that. Don't ask me how something tastes 'bright,' I don't have a fucking clue how that works, and I couldn't describe it even if I had a week. But clearly my magicrafts had some sort of influence on my mana.

But there was also something else. A sort of rumble in the pool. As though a large waterfall was nearby, filling the pool, yet simultaneously overflowing.

I shared all these sensations with Di'ia, and it was only now that she seemed surprised. "Yes," she'd said, "the magicrafts that someone has does influence the feeling of their magic. For some it's like a color, for others a scent. Apparently, you can taste it. And that rumble you feel, like a waterfall, that's your flow. It normally takes months or years for someone to be able to sense their flow, but I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised - your flow may well be larger than everyone else's in the monastery put together."