Blessed Ch. 03: Love and Classes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, shivering, then opened my eyes at the sound of shifting water. Looking up, I saw Kukyu leaning back on one hand, the other between her legs under the water, moving in a vaguely circular motion. Off to one side of the pool, Stheskiths was half-watching with side-eyed looks as she made a production out of scrubbing herself with hot, sandy water.

I tugged my gaze away from the Lamia, not wanting to make her uncomfortable - she definitely seemed shy. That brought me briefly back to Rhaliyah, who gave me a small smile around my cock, her eyes closing as she continued to lavish attention on me. Then I looked back up at Kukyu, who's knees had risen out above the water as she obviously masturbated, her eyes half closed as she sighed and softly moaned.

Just as I was about to look away, uncertain if she would appreciate my lustful gaze, she noticed me watching. With a smile, she shifted, and if the water hadn't been in the way, all of her would be on display for me to see. Taking that as permission, I happily watched as she mastrubated while Rhaliyah continued to suck and lick and kiss the head of my cock.

Several minutes passed like that, as I luxuriated in Rhaliyah's skillful attention, watching the show that Kukyu put on as she fingers herself below the water with one hand, the other lifting her hair, stoking her side, hefting and kneading her large breasts or pinching and rolling her nipples. A soft noise from the side drew my attention away from Kukyu and towards Stheskiths, who wasn't scrubbing herself with sandy water anymore... and who seemed to be blushing deeper than before. It was hard to tell, because of how close she was holding her arms and hands, but it almost looked like...

The Lamia noticed my attention, somehow looking even more embarrassed for it, and after a moment of hesitation, slipped under the water. I watched as her pale form quickly slid through the pool to Kukyu, who smiled kindly as Stheskiths emerged from the water behind the Oni, pressing her body against Kukyu's back almost like a shy younger sibling. The purple woman reached back, gently stroking her albino friend's head and hair in tender, affectionate motions, before half-turning to kiss the Lamia softly on the cheek. My imagination seemed to have been correct - from the way the two were interacting, I was willing to bet that they were lovers, or at least engaged in 'amorous encounters' with each other, as Kukyu had put it.

My attention was jerked away from the two Disciples as blissfully warm, wet pressure enveloped my entire cock. Looking down with a groan, I saw Rhaliyah smirking at me - well, as much as one can smirk with a mouthful of dick, as she had taken me in her mouth all the way to the base. After making sure she had my attention, she winked at me, then slowly backed off, keeping constant suction and eye contact, the glimmer in her eyes almost daring me to do something. When the entirety of my cock left her mouth with a loud pop, she gave the head a deep lick and a kiss.

I suddenly realized I was nearly gasping. "Wh-what was that for?" I asked quietly.

Rhaliyah gave me a full smirk this time. "Just making sure you weren't forgetting about me."

I chuckled. "I don't think I could ever forget you," I said, standing and picking her up by the sides before turning both of us towards the rim of the pool. I faced her away from me, gently pushing her forward until she supported herself on her hands, leaning over. The Elfess, still smirking at me over her shoulder, sensually swayed her hips back and forth, her back arched to present her ass and pussy to me.

Chuckling again at her behavior, I took hold of her hip and shoulder, then quickly slid all the way inside her. Her moan seemed loud, even though it barely echoed in the open-aired room. Even before I could complete the first thrust, Rhaliyah pressed back, meeting my thrust as she bucked against me. Once I was fully inside her, we stayed still for a moment, but I groaned when that quickly changed, as Rhaliyah skillfully flexed her pussy, squeezing and massaging my cock in wonderful ways.

I pitched forward slightly, caught off-guard by the sudden pleasure, catching myself before my whole weight crashed into my lover. Giggling, she writhed against me, pressing back towards me. Balancing on one arm, I hugged her just under her breasts with the other, squeezing her to me, and nuzzled her neck, then gave her ear a quick lick. "Fuck, you're wonderful," I nearly growled.

She hummed a laugh, her mouth opening to reply, but whatever she was going to say was changed into a moan as I started thrusting at a steady, rapid pace - I certainly didn't need any more foreplay after the past few minutes, and given how wet my partner's pussy was - with more than just water, I could tell - neither did Rhaliyah.

The Elfess quickly picked up my rhythm, pushing back towards me as I thrust forward, bucking away as I went back, her pussy clinging to me with every thrust as she writhed in my arms. We were both moaning, gasping, panting, and it was only a matter of a few dozen seconds before we both came - had it not been for the minutes of oral attention and the show Kukyu had put on, I would have been slightly embarrassed at how quickly I came.

The orgasm we shared was a quick, powerful thing, leaving us both shuddering in bliss, hands roaming over each other's bodies as we came back to earth. I slowly turned, pulling Rhaliyah with me as I sat in the hot pool again, cradling my Elven lover to my chest without ever leaving the pulsing, tight confines of her pussy.

As my hands caressed Rhaliyah's belly, sides, thighs, and breasts - and hers my arms and legs - I looked over to Kukyu and Stheskiths, who were in a similar position, the Lamia cradled in her Oni partner's arms, tail wrapped around Kukyu's legs and waist as Stheskiths laid her head against the Oni's sizeable breasts.

Kukyu looked up, and flashed me a satisfied, knowing grin. I couldn't help but grin back, and started to ask she had enjoyed the show as much as I had enjoyed hers, when a loud, audible grumbling emanated... from my stomach.

There was a pause, then everyone - even shy Stheskiths - burst out laughing. "Sounds like it's time for dinner!" Kukyu announced. The rest of us agreed, and slowly stood, still keeping in close contact with our respective partners as we went and dried off with soft white towels and put on our robes - which were pleasantly warm, dry, and fresh-smelling, despite having been soaked in sweat earlier. Noticing my confused look, Stheskiths quietly murmured to me, "the cubbies have enchantments to clean and freshen the robes." Her voice, nearly a whisper when she spoke to me, was soft, and pitched almost like a girl from an anime - that is to say, high, though not quite squeaky.

I smiled my thanks for the explanation, and she smiled back, before blushing and quickly slithering over to Kukyu - still smiling though.

Once we were all ready, towels deposited in a linen bag near the cubbies, we headed towards the dining hall. As we walked, Rhaliayh and Kukyu engaging in friendly conversation while Stheskiths and I listened, I realized that I was happier than I had been in years, and not just because of the amazing sex. The simple companionship and friendliness, something I had almost completely lacked since I failed out of college, was nice. Wholesome. It had only been a day, but I found myself hoping I could stay in Xeria forever.