Blessing of the Priestess Pt. 02: Mummy

Story Info
The chosen maiden encounters a stunning mummy priestess.
2k words
4.69
7.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying alone amongst the glowing flora within the Lamia Priestess's chamber, Aria slowly came out of her deep trance—a wide smile still spread across her face. Not until the sluggish maiden climbed to her feet did she realize that she was nude and missing memory of how she ended up asleep beside a massive, black-barked tree. Panic quickly took hold. Had she passed out from the heat? What happened to her ceremonial gown? She couldn't possibly meet any of the priestesses like this! But wait... had she met a priestess already? No... no, she'd remember that... right?

Just as her anxiety, confusion, and frustration started to get the better of her, Aria felt a tickle grace the side of her neck. She instinctively reached her hand up, running her fingers over the puncture marks left behind by the Lamia Priestess's venom-drenched fangs. Instantly, Aria's eyes began to spiral wildly, her mind brought back into the lamia's trance.

When her hand dropped from the mark on her neck, Aria once again lost all memory of the priestess and their encounter. However, Aria's worries had vanished, and the questions that were just puzzling her had suddenly been answered. She didn't need to think about any memories she was missing or will be missing in the future. And she didn't need that stuffy gown. The priestesses wanted her exactly as she was. All she needed to do was keep moving forward, deeper into the temple.

Aria hadn't the slightest clue how she knew all of this, but it didn't bother her. In fact, she was thankful. Everything was so much clearer now. So simple without those silly worries... those silly thoughts. With her purpose restored, Aria did the only thing she could: move forward.

Beyond another winding passageway, Aria discovered the temple's second chamber. Illuminated by a single ray of light shining from a hole in the ceiling high above, the chamber was largely barren. A shallow sea of sand covered all but a triangular, stone platform situated at the chamber's center. From the moment she entered the chamber, her sights fell onto what occupied the platform—a golden-plated sarcophagus standing upright, sparkling brilliantly under the light.

Aria crossed the warm sands and stepped onto the platform to inspect the sarcophagus in greater detail. It was sculpted in the shape of a woman. Magnificent gems of all kinds adorned her frame. "Perhaps this held the mummified remains of an ancient priestess," she thought.

While a small part of Aria was curious to learn what truly rested within the sarcophagus, she wasn't about to open it to find out. So, she started off for the passageway that led deeper into the temple.

But, just as her bare feet touched the sands once again, a whisper echoed through her mind, causing her to freeze in place.

"Return to me, young maiden," said the whisper.

With her hair standing on edge, Aria turned back to the sarcophagus. Although the voice seemed to echo from everywhere, she somehow knew it was coming from within the coffin.

Aria opened her mouth to speak but was instantly silenced by the voice, repeating in that eerie whisper, "Return to me..."

Aria blinked, and suddenly she was standing before the sarcophagus. She gasped, looking around frantically. "Wh-What? How?" she uttered, her body shaking.

"Open..."

Aria found herself reaching for the sarcophagus. No matter how much she willed herself to stop, her body followed the voice's command and slid open the stone lid.

Wide-eyed, Aria gaped at the woman she found resting inside. While she had some wrappings looped loosely around her otherwise-naked frame, she looked like anything but a mummified corpse. She was stunning. Her bronze skin hadn't a single wrinkle. Nestled atop her dark hair was a gold tiara embedded with a single, flawless diamond.

While her mind struggled to process what she was seeing, Aria slowly backed away. Then the woman opened her eyes, revealing golden irises that gazed hungrily at Aria. The maiden yelped. As she was just about to turn and flee, the diamond on the woman's tiara cast out a blinding, white light. The flash left Aria stunned—her body frozen in place. All she could do was stare in terror as the woman grinned and those golden eyes drank in every inch of her.

Without uttering a word, the woman began speaking to Aria once more, whispering directly into her mind. "More than satisfactory. Yes... your priestess is pleased, young maiden..."

"P-Priestess? Y-You—"

"Listen to me now," she said, rendering Aria silent, "I am Hasina. Your priestess. And as your priestess, I command you... spend the coming night with me... in my embrace... taking in my essence... and with it... my blessing..."

"W-Wait... what? N-No!" Aria shouted, finally wrestling back control of her body. Running on pure adrenaline, she spun around and took off, wishing only to get as far away as possible.

She, however, only managed two steps before she felt something pulling her backward. She looked down to find one of Hasina's wrappings looped around her waist. Desperately, Aria pulled at the wrapping, but she quickly learned that it was adhered to her skin by an inky, black substance. No matter how hard she pulled, the ink wouldn't relinquish its grip.

Meanwhile, Hasina remained in her sarcophagus, calmly admiring the young maiden's struggle against her bindings. "You resist..." she whispered, "yet, I know the truth... you can't hide your desires from me... I feel your arousal... your lust to submit... but please... do struggle if you must... I will take pleasure in watching your will crumble before me..."

In the midst of her fight, Aria found her energy fading quickly. The ink wasn't just stuck to her skin. It was seeping through her pores, spilling into her bloodstream.

A second wrapping snaked around her, this time gripping her right arm. And with it, more and more ink found its way into her body.

Aria's breathing was slowing, and movement grew more difficult. Furthermore, she couldn't help but notice that the ink was starting to feel good, sending cool tingles throughout her body. She bit her lip to regain her focus. "No... I've got to keep... keep..."

Another wrapping claimed Aria's left arm, greeting her with a strong wave of soothing tingles. "K-Kuh... keep... uhh..." she muttered, her head lolling. Aria could no longer move. She only had the strength to keep herself standing. Hasina's snare seemed to stop pulling at her. Instead, it just kept taught, hugging Aria firmly while it sank more of its delectable poison into her.

Aria heard thoughts whisper in her mind. "What are we doing?" asked the whispers, "Trying to get away from... from what? From the tingles? No... why would we want to do that? The tingles are so nice! We should listen to them... shouldn't we?"

"Uhh... yeah," Aria nodded in agreement with the thoughts, "I-I guess that—that..." But... wait. Were these her own thoughts? Or were these the whispers of the priestess... like before? She just couldn't tell anymore. And thinking was getting so hard.

Wrappings snagged each of her thighs and forced them to spread.

"Huh?" was all that Aria could say before looking down to catch one final wrapping snaking its way between her folds.

Aria's eyes shot open wide. Her breathing was stunted. Her whole body went rigid in shock.

Then it began to wiggle, and the ink gushed inside her.

The resulting wave of pleasure sent Aria to the ground as little more than a screaming, squirming, drooling puddle for Hasina to reel back in... nice and slow.

As Aria was dragged across the floor, climaxing again and again, her juices mixing in with the ink that smeared on the floor trailing her, something in her mind ruptured. As if one of the priestess's wrappings had snuck its way around her brain, and the ink seeped into her deepest depths... to the very core of her... where it spread.

Her body suddenly seized. Her eyes grew wild. Her screams turned into maddened laughter.

By the time Aria arrived at the foot of the sarcophagus, she was frothing at the mouth as garbled, demonic noises escaped her lips.

Hasina used her wrappings to pick the twitching mess off the ground like a puppet by its strings and reorientate her body mid-air, before returning Aria to the ground. Now on her knees, facing the priestess, Aria's wild, seething mind finally had something to focus on.

Aria's bulging eyes instantly gravitated to the plump lower lips of her priestess. Her tongue lolled out from her wide, open-mouth smile, and a heavy stream of drool was soon to follow. She let out deep, loud, aching moans as she reached out her shaking, spasming hands around the back of the priestess's thick, muscular thighs. The feel of her priestess against her flesh drove her already off-kilter mind into frenzy.

Aria pulled herself close and plunged her face into Hasina's waiting pussy. Driven by mindless desire, Aria could do little more than rub her face fiercely against the outer folds in frustration. Eventually, her lolled tongue slipped between the folds, crossing the threshold to reach Hasina's depths. This felt right to Aria. The only sense of order in her state of chaos. So, with a renewed vigor, Aria began exploring her priestess's sex with long, curious licks.

Then the tip of her tongue found Hasina's juices.

The taste was highly acidic, almost painfully so, but that didn't bother Aria in the slightest. Because she stopped feeling. She stopped thinking. Her mind shut down, while her body, instantly addicted to the nectar of the priestess, desperately sought out more. Aria's tongue worked at an inhuman pace, thrashing about wildly for even the slightest hint of that nectar.

Hasina grabbed the back of Aria's head and moaned, letting sound escape her for the first time, which also served to encourage Aria's efforts.

The priestess started to convulse, pressing Aria tighter against her in desperation for release.

"My blessing..." Hasina said between pants, "receive my blessing... drink down my essence... every last drop... and feel it take root... deep within your body, mind, and soul."

Hasina came, gushing her deepest, purest essence into Aria's eager mouth. The maiden slurped, sucked, and lapped it all up.

Having done her duty, Aria retreated into mindless obedience, keeping perfectly still, perfectly empty-headed, until her priestess called upon her. Aria let the wrappings manipulate her body once more, pulling her up onto her feet, and holding her within reach of the priestess. Hasina's golden gaze poured over Aria. She ran her long fingernails gently up and down Aria's frame, to which Aria offered no protest.

"Mine... you are mine..." she whispered, her black lips curling into a devilish smirk.

The words rang true in Aria's head. She was hers. And she would always be hers.

The wrappings pulled her into Hasina's open arms, binding their bodies together. While Aria melted into the woman's strong, warm embrace, the sarcophagus closed shut, sealing her inside with her priestess.

For a moment, Aria and the woman were shrouded in utter darkness. Then came a light. The white light of the priestess's diamond. Unlike before, the diamond didn't emit a blinding flash. Instead, it glowed softly. Aria's eyes desperately latched onto the glow, and she purred as the light pulsed slowly. Each pulse seemed to make her eyelids just a bit heavier.

"Empty... docile... just as you should be for your priestess..." Hasina whispered, her words echoing through Aria's vacant mind. "Now... sleep... sleep knowing you are where you've always belonged... bound to me."

Aria nuzzled herself deeper into her priestess's embrace, and the cold rewarded her with another pleasant tingle that made her writhe in pleasure.

~

With her maiden forever bound in her essence, Hasina basked in her conquest for the rest of the night. And in the morning, she let the dazed maiden, oblivious to their encounter, wander off toward the clutches of yet another priestess who lied in waiting.