Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julien
Julien
25 Followers

The masked man withdrew his fingers from her throbbing pussy once again, and stood up, moving around the bed to her right wrist. He used a key to open the handcuff, and Kim thought perhaps he was finally listening, that he would let her go. But he simply transferred her wrist to the other bedpost, re-securing it again alongside her other hand, making her turn on her side. He then untied the rope that secured her left wrist and turned her onto her belly. She felt him re-secure her left wrist to the other bedpost so she was now on her stomach. She had stopped struggling, thinking he was freeing her, but she resumed struggling again. It became clear that he didn't intend to free her, only turn her over.

“Now get up on your knees, your chest on the bed and put your ass in the air,” the rapist growled. When she hesitated, he spanked her ass with his gloved hand. Reluctantly, she did as she was told, and he roughly helped her assume the required position. “Now spread your legs for me…that’s it slut – show me your ass and your cunt.”

In this vulnerable position, she could feel his gloved hand exploring her backside, his finger playing between the lips of her pussy from behind. Then, she felt his gloved hands spread open her ass cheeks and felt his gloved fingertip trace her anus and push lightly against her virgin rosebud. As she knelt in this humiliating position, she soon felt his mouth against her sex from behind, his lips and tongue sucking and licking at her cleft through the ski mask. She couldn’t resist pushing back against his mouth and moaning as his tongue probed her wet pussy.

She felt his tongue go deep inside her, penetrating like a little cock. She felt his gloved fingertip holding open the lips of her sex, his face pushed hard against her throbbing pussy. She couldn’t help moaning loudly again from the intense feeling. His tongue licked and sucked at her swollen clit, and she could feel his warm wet tongue licking up and down the folds of her pussy lips. She felt his lips close around her hard little clit and suck. His tongue played again and again over her clit, teasing her, and making her back arch, and her breathing shallow. She tried to push her pussy back against her face, and she wanted desperately to cum in his mouth. Her pussy was so wet, her juices were gushing out of her.

Dave sucked and licked her swollen wet pussy, savoring the taste of her. Her pussy tasted so tangy and ripe from her juices. Her scent was heavenly to his probing tongue, and he could feel his lips getting wet through the ski mask with her natural lubrication. As he used his hand to press open her sex, and her anus, he couldn’t overcome the urge to lick the rim of her asshole. Tentatively, he slowly circled the rim of her anus with his wet tongue, listening to her reluctant moans forced from his oral ministrations. She was humiliated by this position and this degrading intrusion, but the feeling was driving her wild. With the tip of his tongue, he probed her rosebud, pushing a little ways inside her ass.

Finally, sensing her orgasm was near, Dave pulled away. He began to spank her round ass with his gloved hand. She cried out in shock and pain, wanting him to continue to suck and lick her, or at least touch her throbbing pussy, but he spanked her firmly. He loved the sight of her naked buttocks, shaking with each blow from his firm hand. He used the fingers of his left hand to penetrating her wet pussy as he methodically spanked her ass with his right hand. Her cheeks started to turn a bright pink as he spanked her. Kim moaned and cried with each blow. When Dave stopped, her would touch her pussy between her legs with his gloved hand, teasing her clit, penetrating her pussy hole. Then, he would push his face against her pussy and lick and suck her until she was pressing back against his mouth again. Then, he would stop and resume spanking her ass. He continued this for a long time, alternatively sucking her pussy to the brink or orgasm, and then cruelly stopping to spank her ass. She wanted to cum so badly, but the cruel rapist wouldn't let her. She realized that he was using her solely for his pleasure and was enjoying making her wild with desire.

Finally, he stopped spanking her. Kim's ass throbbed from the spanking, and as she lay on her chest with her ass up in the air, she could hear the rapist removing his boots and his black denim jeans. Standing next to the bed, he pushed off his boxers, and Kim was able to see his huge erection for the first time. Kneeling on the bed beside her head, he pushed his swollen cock before her eyes.

“Now, I want you to suck me off, slut. No tricks or else I’ll have to beat the shit out of you.”

Fearful of refusing the rapist, Kim turned her head to the rapist and obediently opened her mouth She felt his swollen penis slide into her mouth, and felt his gloved hands on her head holding her mouth in place. He moved even closer to her so that his cock could easily slide between her lips and into her mouth, and holding her by the hair, the rapist moved his hips back and forth, penetrating her mouth with his hard cock.

Looking down, Dave could feel her wet lips and mouth as he pushed his cock slowly into her wet little feminine mouth. He looked down at her tear-stained face as she formed an “O” with her red lips, and received his swollen cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked as expertly as she could, hoping to please the intruder. Dave could see his long hard penis disappear again and again into Kim's mouth. He watched as his cock penetrated her mouth, pushed past her lips and over her tongue. He couldn't believe his friend and co-worker was sucking his hard cock. After a while, he started to pump his cock faster and faster into her mouth, literally fucking her face. Her mouth felt so good around his cock. He felt the part of the cruel rapist as he fucked her mouth. She felt her lips becoming bruised with each hard thrust of his thick cock.

“That’s it, slut. Suck me good,” he moaned, his hips rocking back and forth. "She me how much you like to suck cock, slut. I want to cum in your mouth, bitch."

She could taste his cock meat, and feel and smell his musky testicles slapping against her wet face with each thrust into her mouth. She felt so naughty and depraved and aroused as she sucked and licked him, wishing she could reach to touch her own pussy. She wondered if he was really going to cum in her mouth and what he would taste like. She wondered if she would gag and spit his cum out. But his hands firmly gripped her head as he fucked her mouth with his cock.

Finally, the rapist his penis from her aching mouth and she could feel his hard cock push against her pussy from behind. She gasped as he penetrated her from behind, forcing his thick erection into her tight pussy hole. Immediately, he began to fuck her from behind like an animal, and she could feel his thick cock fill her throbbing sex. Her clit ached to be caressed and she tried hard to push her sex against him with each thrust. She could hear him moan and could feel his hands on her sides and he pushed hard and fast into her cunt. His hands were on her breasts, tugging her nipples. Then, his hands were on her ass, as he drove his cock into her pussy again and again. Finally, he let out a loud moan and came inside her. She could feel his warm semen filling her pussy and oozing from the sides of her pussy lips, as he thrust again and again into her sex, ejaculating. Her clit throbbed and her pussy screamed for satisfaction as he pulled out of her.

She felt his still hard cock against her face and could smell the strong aroma of his cum mixed with her pussy juices. He roughly forced his still swollen wet cock into her mouth again, instructing her to lick his cock and taste his cum. As she did so, her pussy throbbed and ached. She felt so naughty and bad and helpless against the intruder, as she licked and sucked the dripping cum from his wet cock.

He then released her right wrist from the handcuffs, and switched her position again. He propped her on her back up against the pillow from her bed in a semi-sitting position, her arms still over her head and attached to the bedposts. Once in this position, he released just her right hand again from the handcuffs. He forced her to sit with her spread her legs for him, her open pussy on display. Looking down, she could see that his cum was still oozing from her cleft. Her pussy was swollen and red, and throbbing to be fucked or sucked. Anything to enable her to finally cum.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, his cock going limp, the intruder stared at her spread legs and open pussy. “Now, I want you to masturbate for me. I want you to bring yourself to orgasm while I watch.”

“No, I can’t do that!” Kim cried her faced reddening, but her pussy was aflame. When she saw he meant business, she turned crimson and began to touch herself, her fingers rubbing her clit in a circular motion. He felt so good to finally touch herself, to rub her clit, and the rapist watching her made her all the more aroused. His eyes were staring intently at her open pussy, at her bare breasts, at her hand and fingers as she caressed herself. Again, she felt so naughty and wanton touching herself like this for him.

Dave watched as she started frantically rubbing her clit, he legs spread wide, her back arched. Every few minutes, he stopped her hand, forcing her to wait for satisfaction. She moaned, begging to let her continue. He made her beg him again and again to let her cum. But he forced her to stop and would take the back of his gloved hand and slap her pussy and thighs. He told her to push her own fingers deep inside her pussy and fuck herself while he watched. He made her rub her swollen clit with fingers coated in his semen, making her play in the cum and rub it all over her pussy lips. Then again he would make her stop.

Then he would make her resume rubbing her swollen clit while he watched. Each time she got close, he cruelly forced her to stop, again spanking her swollen cunt lips with his open palm. Soon, his cock was hard again, as he watched her touch herself in front of him. Then, he made her stop rubbing her clit and slap her own pussy. He made her spank her pussy again and again, and she couldn't believe how good and naughty it felt.

"Harder," he said cruelly. "Spank your pussy harder, slut. Show me how badly you want to be fucked. That's it, bitch. Slap it! Slap that cunt!"

Dave started stroking his as he knelt and watched Kim alternatively rub her clit and then spank her pussy. This time, finally, he let her go, and soon she was moaning loudly and cumming, she arched her back, having a thunderous orgasm. As the orgasm wracked through her body, her hand a blur over her clit, Dave put his knees on either side of Kim's hips, moving very close to her and stroking his hard cock, came again, shooting ribbons of milky white semen onto Kim’s breasts and chest. For Kim, when she finally came, it felt like she was cumming forever. She sensed them both moaning aloud as they came. As the rapist stroked his cock and ejaculated, Kim involuntarily opened her mouth in her intense arousal, trying to catch drops of the semen that was squirting from the head of his swollen cock. She felt like such a naughty slut being raped by this masked intruder and it was delicious.

Humiliated and spent, Kim lay back on her bed, feeling the drops on cum on her chest and breast running down the sides of her body. Her pussy was raw and throbbing from the aftershocks of her orgasms. She closed her eyes, afraid to register what had happened to her. She thought of Dave, her co-worker, and the menacing rapist that has just ravaged her. She was exhausted from the struggle and from the orgasms, but also felt pleasantly fulfilled somehow.

Dave quickly got dressed. Watching the subdued Kim with her eyes closed, he tenderly released her other wrist and put away his handcuffs and rope. Before she was able to find the energy to open her eyes again, Dave quietly slipped out of her bedroom and was gone.

Julien
Julien
25 Followers
12