Blind Date

Story Info
He waits for wife to return from date.
3.6k words
3.62
150.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

I hadn't planned on sharing my wife with the same man over and over, but that's how things developed ater our first experience.

I had actually tracked down two men. They lived in a city in a different state. I had used a personal ad in a local newspaper to find them. Tom was tall and slim, mid-thirties. Nick was older, shorter and stockier but trim. My wife, Carol, was in her early forties at that time. She was a little on the short side, but with a full figure. We'd had no children and she'd kept her shape. She always wanted to be a few pounds slimmer, but I enjoyed her full breasts and compact yet curvy hips, and many other men did too, judging by the many looks she attracted.

We'd already had two experiences together with Tom and Nick. Tom was happy to have access to my wife's lush body every few weeks. It was pure lust. Nick, however, understood how to play on our secret obsessions. He treated Carol with special attention to which she responded with a willingness to submit to a variety of requests. Her passive attitude fired both mine and Nick's excitement. Nick also understood my ambivalent feelings and my urge to both watch and be watched. He used this insight to heighten our excitement and he led us to do things we would not have dreamed of.

Each encounter had been different from the one before, and so it was with the third. We met in the same hotel bar as usual, but Tom didn't show up. Nick said he'd arranged it this way. After our brief greetings, Nick said he'd like to take Carol on a date, just the two of them, alone. Then he abruptly stood up and, turning to Carol, said, "I'll meet you at the front desk in 30 minutes." Then he left.

Carol watched him leave, glanced at me for a moment, then looked away. I fidgeted with a book of matches. Now what? "Well," I said after a while, "I guess you better go get yourself ready." Carol looked at me, almost sadly I thought. But she stood up and headed to the elevators. I ordered a drink. Once again, Nick had figured out what buttons to push. I was becoming excited by the idea that the two of them would go off alone. I was also jealous. The two feelings were an explosive mix.

I downed my drink quickly and went upstairs. Carol was standing in front of the mirror, brushing her hair. She had applied make-up to her eyes, and was wearing a deep red lip gloss, things she never did with me. She looked beautiful. She turned to me and smoothed the dress over her hips. It was a snug fit. The dress was navy blue and came down just above her knees. It hugged her waist and clung to her full breasts. As she looked at me, seeking my approval, I could see her nipples harden through the thin material.

I could barely swallow. I nodded my head slightly, and she turned back to the mirror. I walked up to her and stroked her back. I could feel through the material of her dress that she was without a bra. I slid my hand down to her hips. No panties. She was embarrassed, and wouldn't look at me. My feelings of jealousy and lust soared in parallel, as did my cock.

"I have to go," she said quietly. "I'm late." She turned and headed for the door. Her breasts and bottom shuddered and trembled as she walked past me. The dress clung to every curve. She was wearing high heels and nylons. I realized they were thigh-highs, as I had not felt them beneath the fabric of her dress.

Then she opened the door and was gone. I was filled with conflicting feelings. My cock throbbed as I imagined Nick seeing my wife in such revealing clothes, realizing that she's wearing nothing underneath her dress. And I was more jealous than I had ever been before. She had made herself especially beautiful for him. And she clearly wanted to be alone with him.

I went to the window and looked down. After a moment, they emerged from the front of the hotel. Nick had his arm around Carol's waist. He leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. Then they got into a cab and drove away. I considered following them for a moment but realized it was too late, and pointless anyway. My excitement depended on their being alone.

I paced in a sexual frenzy for perhaps five minutes. I couldn't wait hours for them to return. I started thinking about what I used to do as a pre-teen when I was sexually aroused but still too young to know what to do about it. When I was home alone, I would go to my bedroom and take off my clothes. With my erection bouncing stiffly in front of me, I would go downstairs. The more daring I felt, the farther I would go from my bedroom and my clothes. The risk that I might be seen just increased my state of sexual excitement. I was driven by the thought that I would be trapped, naked and erect.

I quickly undressed. My erection was throbbing. I peered through the peephole in the door into the hallway. It was empty. I opened the door a notch. I didn't dare walk out. I stood just inside the doorway, then swung the door wide open. I lifted my hands above my head and swayed my hips. I was conscious of the slight draft from the hallway on my rigid cock. I heard the elevator opened and quickly closed the door.

Then I put on my shirt, trousers and loafers, without underwear or socks. I let my shirt hang over my pants, to hide the bulge of my hard-on. I left the room and walked down the hall. I stepped into the stairwell and listened. Nothing. I walked down between two floors and waited again. Still nothing. I quickly took off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and slid down my pants. My cock stood out straight. I walked down another flight of stairs, leaving my clothes behind. I stopped between floors again and thrust my hips a few times. I was almost dizzy with excitement.

Then I thought I heard something. In a flash I raced up to my clothes, taking two steps at a time. I quickly jumped into my pants and put on my shirt. I was breathing heavily. I fumbled with my shoes, wondering what I would say if I was discovered half dressed. But there was no one. It was quiet again. I rubbed my cock through the cloth of my pants and took a deep breath.

Once I had straightened out my shirt and pants, I returned to my room. I opened the mini-bar and poured myself a beer. I drank it in one long gulp. I poured myself a second one. It was getting close to nine p.m. and I hadn't had anything to eat. The beer went quickly to my head. This served only to increase my arousal, and lower my inhibitions.

I finished the second beer, opened a third and slid it in my pocket, then left the room again. I took the elevator to the lobby and stepped out. My cock continued to throb. I walked around the lobby for a short time, feeling the material of my pants against my erection. Then I headed into the bar, sat down at a table in a dark corner and took out the bottle of beer I had in my pocket. I took another long pull. I watched a couple dancing, and wondered what Carol and Nick were doing right now. The image of Carol in that tight dress, her breasts bulging and nipples poking out, was driving me mad. I imagined her slowly peeling that dress up over her head for Nick, her breasts jiggling as they sprang free from the material.

I thrust my cock against the inside of my pants. I repeated the motion three or four more times, then gasped. I felt my cock swell, twitch once, and then I relaxed it. All my senses were focused on my pulsing cock as the semen spurted out. I could feel it running down the shaft of my erection and onto my scrotum. There was a warm dampness spreading across the front of my lap.

When my erection had faded and I was breathing normally again, I stood up carefully. The stain on my trousers wasn't quite covered by the front of my shirt. I had to walk hunched forward slightly to conceal it. In this clumsy posture I left the bar and headed up the stairs back to our room.

I cleaned myself up and changed my pants. I poured myself yet another beer and sat down to watch some television. I closed my eyes, but all I saw were Nicks lips closing around my wife's nipple, her plump breast bulging out to the sides. He draws the nipple into his mouth, then lets it pop free, thick and stiff. Her breast wobbles. I took a deep breath and tried to relax ...

I awoke with a start. The door of the hotel room had just closed. I heard Nick and Carol speaking in low voices. Nick laughed quietly. Then they came into the living room. I sat up and rubbed the back of my neck. I was still a bit woozy from the alcohol. Nick was smiling, but Carol wouldn't look at me. She was as stunning as before.

"We had a great time," Nick said expansively, patting his chest with both hands. "Your wife is a fine dancer. It's a sweet pleasure to hold that body in my arms." He turned to Carol and put the palm of one hand against her tummy. Then he slid it slowly up and cupped one of her breasts. You could see the weight of it in his hand. He squeezed it gently. Carol turned her face to the side.

"Would you like to know how we spent the evening?" Nick said to me. I was too aroused to speak. I nodded my head.

"I took her to a private club I know. Small, but very exclusive. A place where a few select executives go to relax." He turned to Carol and smiled. "They certainly were happy to see your wife."

I swallowed hard. My cock was raging. Nick walked behind Carol and lifted her arms over her head. She held them there. She was still looking off to the side. He ran his hands softly down her sides, over her hips, then up again, caressing the sides of her breasts on the way up.

"They were particularly happy when I asked Carol to dance for them." He unhooked the top of her dress and began lowering the zipper down her back. "There were six of them, I think. I couldn't see them all, they were sort of in the shadows. The spotlight was on your curvaceous wife, of course."

When he had lowered the zipper to her waist, he reached down and began to lift the hem of her dress up. He looked at me over Carol's shoulder. He tugged the dress up an inch at a time. Soon it was above her thigh-highs. The pink flesh bulged slightly over the top of the lace fringe of her nylons. The dress was tight around her thighs and she had to wiggle a little to allow him to keep lifting. The dress almost sprang free as he lifted it past her hips. Then I gasped audibly. My wife had shaved herself. She held her knees together but I could see that the space between her legs was smooth and pink. I didn't dare move a muscle. Otherwise, I would have ejaculated immediately.

Nick continued to lift my wife's dress over her body. "Show your husband how you moved for those other gentlemen." Carol shook her head slightly. "Go ahead. He's been thinking about it all evening. Don't disappoint him."

She hesitated but then began to sway her hips. The dress had reached her breasts. Nick reached around to her front and slid his hands under the material, lifting the dress over her full breasts and giving them a gentle squeeze at the same time. They wobbled and jiggled as they jumped free. The nipples were long and hard.

The with one motion he pulled the dress competely free of her head and arms and tossed it to one side. "This is what they saw. Your delightful, naked wife." He walked around and faced her, took her in his arms and kissed her.

"And this is what they felt," he said, as he reached down and squeezed her round bottom. "Yes, I thought it only fair that they also get to touch your wife." He went behind her again and reached in front to gently massage her breasts so that I could watch. She was breathing harder now. "Your wife has enough charms to share around. And she enjoyed herself. Didn't you darling?"

My wife was trembling, but I couldn't tell if it was from excitement or shame. "You enjoyed showing yourself and letting them touch you, didn't you?" he repeated. She turned and looked at him. After a moment, she nodded her head. Yes, she had. The room was spinning. I could feel the booze working, and my cock was so hard I thought it must soon burst through my pants.

"Of course, we couldn't just give these distinguished gentlemen a little taste like that and then not offer them the main course, could we?" Nick smiled broadly at me. "I must say, I have rarely seen people enjoy themselves as much they did. And your wife, of course, too." He ran his hands down over her tummy and stroked the cleanly shaved delta between her thighs. "Maybe especially your wife." She bent her knees slightly and made room for his fingers as he began to stroke her slit.

"They have a special room at this club," he continued in an almost conversational tone. "Soft light, deep and comfortable rugs, Persian I think. Your wife looked simply exquisite stretched out on those rugs. So many hands on those breasts. So many lips on those nipples. And of course .... " He inserted his middle finger into my wife's vagina. She closed her eyes thrust her hips forward in response. Her breasts trembled with the movement.

"... so much cum," he said. Carol almost whimpered as he said it, and pushed herself down again on his finger.

Nick released her and turned to me. "But now it's our turn." He started to get undressed. I waited for a moment, then stood up and took off my clothes. My cock stood up perfectly straight. Nick led my wife to the bed, his own erection bobbing stiffly in front of him.

He gestured for my wife to lie on the bed. The he looked to me and indicated with a motion of his hand that I should lay down beside her. Then he climbed onto the bed, straddling my wife's chest, and pushed his hips towards Carol's face. His erection stood rigid, the tip almost touching my wife's mouth.

She lifted her head, opened her mouth and took his thick cock gently between her lips. Nick began to slowly thrust in and out. My wife didn't move.

"You should show your wife how much you appreciate her," Nick said. His breathing had sped up slightly "You should kiss her." I leaned over and gave her neck a short kiss. "That's it?" Nick reached down and stroked the side of her face that was away from me. "She's so lovely."

I leaned over again and kissed her neck, then her shoulder. I reached up out of habit to cup a breast, but to my surprise Carol pushed my hand gently away. I leaned closer to her face and kissed her cheek. Nick's cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. His shaft glistened. She was looking up at him, but his eyes were closed now and he was moaning softly.

"I'm close," he whispered. He accelerated his pace. My wife didn't move. Her lips were shiny and full. I kissed her again on her cheek, then again, this time closer to her mouth. Suddenly Nick gasped and froze. The shaft of his cock swelled in my wife's mouth. Everything seemed to switch into slow motion. He exhaled loudly and my wife groaned as the first stream of sperm shot into her mouth. She lowered her chin slightly to swallow.

He inhaled sharply and again his cock swelled. The next spurt. My own cock began to twitch. Then Nick reached down with one hand and pulled out his cock. He shifted it towards me. I quickly opened my mouth. I could see the third jet of come erupt from the head of his cock and then I felt it land on my tongue. I quickly closed my lips around his shaft and he thrust his cock over my tongue and farther into my mouth.

I swallowed quickly and then the fourth spurt shot into the back of my throat. My wife turned to look at me. Her eyes seemed glazed. Nick withdrew his cock from my mouth and my wife turned her head, lifting herself up slightly to kiss me. She was looking at me the whole time. She opened her mouth and I could feel a large amount of Nick's slippery semen slide from her mouth into mine, over my tongue and down my throat.

Nick's cock twitched yet again, just an inch from Carol's cheek. A thick stream of semen burst from his erection and splashed against her face. At this point, my own cock finally exploded. I felt the first stream of cum hit my face, then my neck and chest. I swallowed the cum my wife had given me and then opened my mouth, facing Nick's raging cock. One last contraction and again his sperm flew into my mouth and onto my chin, followed almost immediately by another eruption from my cock. Some of it also flew into my mouth. The rest landed on my chest. Nick rocked back on his heels, semen continuing to drip from his rigid member.

I swallowed again, then turned to my wife. My cock was still spilling sperm onto the bed and I was trembling all over. Carol turned her face up slightly so that I would be able to lick Nick's semen from her cheek, which I did. She reached up and used a finger to wipe his remaining sperm from my chin, then fed this into my mouth as well. She did the same with the semen that I had shot into my face.

Then she rolled onto her back. Nick stood up beside the bed and looked down at her. She looked up at him and began to caress her breasts. She paid no attention to me and I sat up to one side. She started to writhe her body and moved both hands down to the pink shaved triangle between her legs. With both arms down her sides, her breasts were squeezed together. The nipples bobbed back and forth as she began to stroke herself. She was really writhing and squirming now, moaning loudly. She was looking into Nick's face. He smiled down at her.

"Is this what you like?" she gasped in a whisper. "Am I doing it right for you?" Nick kept smiling and nodded his head. "May I come now?" Her whole body seemed to tremble and shiver. "Please?"

Nick waited a few moments. "Alright," he finally said. "Come for me."

After two more strokes of her glistening slit, she lifted her hips high off the bed and cried out. Her breasts rolled back towards her chin. She bent her head down and opened her mouth, trying to take a nipple between her lips, but couldn't quite reach. Nick put one hand down and pushed her breast up further. She took the nipple into her mouth and pulled hard. Then she let it go and it sprang back up. Her loud moans came one after the other, her hips thrusting upwards against her fingers each time. She came with a violence I had never witnessed before. Nick just kept smiling.

Finally her thrusting came to an end and she relaxed. She lowered her hips onto the bed and closed her eyes. Nick reached down again and gently stroked her breasts, then her tummy. He petted her like that for several minutes, until her breathing returned to normal. Then he got dressed.

"We'll see you around," he said, and walked out the door.

Carol sat up slowly, her back to me. She sat on the side of the bed for a couple of minutes, then stood up and walked into the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror and tried to straighten her hair. I could see her face in the reflection. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. There was look of sadness there, and she seemed to shake her head slightly, as though not comprehending what had just happened.

Then she reached into the shower and turned on the water. Nick was right, of course. We would be seeing him again, soon. I pulled back the covers of the bed and lay down. I fell into an exhausted sleep.

swigby
swigby
220 Followers