Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
474 Followers

Ryan's hands held her hips as her orgasm broke through her. He was so close to coming himself, it took all his will power to hold back. But he wanted something more. Cat looked down at him, her hair hanging around her face. Slowly she lifted herself off his body and moved to sit between his legs. With a devilish smile on her lips, Cat leaned over, taking his wet cock in her mouth. Ryan moaned and arched up as Cat's mouth closely tight around him, sucking her juices off him. With a pop, Cat released his cock only to lean forward again. This time, it wasn't her mouth that enveloped his cock but her soft fleshy mounds. Wrapping her tits around Ryan's cock, Cat pushed her breasts up and down his length, tit fucking him slow and hard, her tongue lapping at the tip of his cock with each upward thrust. She loved the way he pulsed and throbbed between her flesh. She looked up at him as she rolled her pink tongue over the head of his cock.

"Cum for me, Ryan. Cum all over my tits."

Ryan didn't have to be asked, but the encouragement didn't hurt. He was thrusting his hips, feeling his rigid tool sliding between her sumptuous breasts and feeling his long anticipated orgasm continuing to build. He'd never fucked a pair of tits such as these before and he was not disappointed. The warm, soft flesh molded around his shaft, squeezing him perfectly while moving up and down. The closer his orgasm came, the harder he thrust his hips. Cat kept up with his increased rhythm, sliding her tits up and down his shaft while slurping the precum off the tip of his cock with each thrust.

His cock grew harder as his orgasm approached, swelling between the sumptuous globes that surrounded it. Ryan began to moan at the shear pleasure he was feeling as his orgasm slowly built to an intense climax. Finally, he cried out and began shooting stream after stream of milky rope all over Cat's tits and face. She shot her tongue out to catch what she could, then, once he'd stopped spurting, she lifted her tits to her mouth and began to lick each of them clean.

Ryan lay spent on the bed, panting hard and trying to catch his breath while watching Cat clean herself up. She was a voracious sex kitten and she turned him on like no one had ever done before. She was scooping the cum from her cheeks and her cleavage with her finger and feeding into her waiting mouth. Once she'd gobbled all of that up, she lowered her head and licked his semi-rigid cock clean. Ryan was amazed that his cock did not go flaccid once he'd cum. She had him so worked up that his cock was already stiffening up again.

Taking his hand, Cat pulled Ryan up from the bed. "It's shower time, baby."

She led him into her bathroom and enjoyed the pleasure of watching him watch her. She turned the water on, getting it warm. Stepping into the shower and letting the water cascade over her body, Cat held out her hand to Ryan. As he stepped in to join her under the steady stream, Cat placed her hands on his hips and pulled him forward, rubbing her wet tits against his bare chest. He felt so good, so strong. His cock was still semi-stiff and getting harder by the second. Taking the bottle of body soap from the shelf, Cat lathered her hands up only to run them over his chest. Her fingers tweaked his nipples, twisting them gently. Ryan moaned and pushed his hand against the wall behind her, holding himself up. Cat smiled.

Rubbing her hands over his delicious body, Cat savored him. Wickedly, she looked up at him and flicked her tongue over his nipple as her hands wandered down and cupped his growing cock. Ryan tensed and looked down, watching Cat's hands lather his cock and balls. Her hands were gentle as they stroked up and down his shaft, twisting slightly at the head and then pushing back down. The soap made him slippery, only adding to the pleasure. When her fingers cupped his balls and kneaded them delicately, Ryan thought he might come again. His cock was aching. Aching for her.

Cat moved her hands around his body, over his hips and stepped around him where she could run her soapy hands down his back and ass. The water was still warm and massaged their heated skin. Leaning up on her tip toes, Cat flicked her tongue over his neck and whispered in his ear, "I want you to do something I've never done before. I want you're cock in my ass, Ryan. I want you to fuck my ass. Now."

Ryan held his breath as she squeezed back around him to stand between him and the wall, the water raining down on her curvy body. Turning around, Cat leaned against the wall, bracing her hands. Opening her legs, she pushed her ass out at Ryan, asking him to fuck her. The water ran down over her back and through the crease of her ass. Ryan's cock grew harder than ever before. Her ass was so luscious, so firm and round. Cat smiled at him and said, "Now."

Ryan was amazed that he and Cat were so in tune. As she was lathering him up with her body soap, he was thinking that it would make a great lubricant for slipping into her sumptuous ass. Now she was presenting her ass to him and practically commanding him to stick his cock into it. It wouldn't be very gentlemanly to deny the lady her desires, but he also thought she could use a little teasing to learn what happens if you are too bossy. He grabbed the bottle of body soap and squeezed a substantial amount on her lower back so that it ran between her ass cheeks. As he worked it into a lather over her back and ass, he slipped his middle finger into her tight asshole.

She handled his finger well enough, so while he worked it in and out and spread the soap around, he covered his cock with lather with his other hand. Once he felt they were both good and soaped up, he slipped his cock between her thighs and rubbed it against her pussy, teasing her some more. Her tone had changed from commanding him to penetrate her ass to begging him, so he lined up the soapy head with her soapy hole and gave a push. She let out a cry of combined pleasure and pain as his rigid tool slipped into her most taboo opening.

The combination of the slippery soap and her tight opening had Ryan moaning with pleasure as he pushed in up to his balls. Cat was able to accept his full length and once she got past the initial pain, it was a new type of pleasurable feeling for her. She slipped one hand back to play with her pussy, anyway, while Ryan began slowly sliding his meat in and out of her. Meanwhile, Ryan had been holding her by the hips when he first started fucking her ass, but soon took some of the lather and moved it around to her breasts.

He soaped up her swinging breasts, feeling her hard nipples against his palms each time his hands passed over them. He had just fucked her cleavage not that long ago, but he was already thinking about how it would feel to have his cock in between her breasts with them all soaped up. He had a feeling that she would not only be totally into it, but that she might have actually thought of it already. In the meantime, he was enjoying the snug grip of her asshole.

Cat's fingers moved swiftly over her clit as Ryan fucked her ass. She was moaning, throwing her head from side to side. She'd never felt anything so wonderful. Having a cock in her ass made her fill so full. Ryan's hands pressed her tits together, rubbing them firmly, as he slid his cock in and out of her tight hole. She felt an orgasm building and shouted out for Ryan to fuck her hard. Instead, he pulled his cock nearly all the way out. The only thing Cat could feel was his thick, bulbous head just inside her ass. Ryan stopped, pausing as his fingers twisted her soapy nipples. Cat whimpered and Ryan slapped hard into her ass, filling her completely again. Cat went wild. Her orgasm was so intense. She was moaning, screaming, begging him to fuck her harder.

When she had calmed down to a soft mew, Ryan pulled out. Cat turned, her soapy breasts staring at him. Leaning over, Cat again wrapped her tits around Ryan's throbbing cock and squeezed. Ryan held her shoulders, steadying her as she pumped her tits back and forth on his cock, once again tit fucking him. Ryan couldn't believe it. He was going to come again. All he could think as his cock erupted into Cat's soft mounds was that she was fucking amazing. His come coated her tits, mixing with the soap. When the last drop had been squirted, Cat straightened and turned under the water, washing herself clean. Ryan pulled in against her back and the two of them washed and caressed each other clean. Turning off the water, they toweled off and then went back to the bedroom. Slipping in between the covers this time, Cat cuddled up against Ryan and smiled. He could practically hear her purr.

"I hope you'll stay."

Ryan slipped his hand down to cradle Cat's ass. "You'll have a hard time getting rid of me after that."

Cat smiled against his chest. It wasn't such a bad blind date after all. Finally, they slept.

Clohi
Clohi
474 Followers
12