Blind Date

Story Info
A blind date gets hot and steamy at a bar.
783 words
3.81
24.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello. Megan, right?"

I looked up at the man in front of me, and my heart literally skipped a beat. He was 6 feet tall, with shaggy brown hair, and deep brown eyes that I knew I could melt into if I stared long enough.

"Yes, that's me." I smiled, and he grinned back. His smile lit up his whole face, and mine as well when I looked at him. I rose in front of him, and he reached out to shake my hand.

"Kyle." He said. His voice was deep, and almost hypnotic. I smiled again, and he smiled back. I wasn't sure if I'd stop.

When my friend Rachel suggested she set me up with a guy she knew from work, I flat out refused. It was fine meeting up with a guy at a bar, but having someone set us up? Too embarrassing. Especially if things didn't work out.

But now I was extremely glad I finally caved in and said yes.

"So, can I get you a drink?" He asked, and I nodded. I looked around the crowded bar and realized half of the women were staring at Kyle. I didn't blame them. He was HOT. When he came back with my drink and sat down, I was worried. He was really good looking, and very nice, but I didn't know how well he'd be with the conversation aspect.

I was shocked. He was funny, charming, intelligent, and very considerate. We had a great conversation. We talked about everything and anything, and before I knew it, it was 1 am. Between topics of conversation we had danced, and he was an amazing dancer. At first we took it slow, but by the end of the night, we had both had plenty to drink, and the dancing got a little dirty. We were grinding together pretty hard, and I was so horny it wasn't even funny. By the feel of things down south, so was he.

After our last dance, I couldn't take it any more. My body was dripping with sweat, and so was his, and I couldn't wait to get my hands all over him. He smelled so good; a combination of Axe and sweat, that I wanted to take him right there on the dance floor. Of course, that wasn't an option.

Before I knew it, I had dragged him out into the area where the bathrooms were. Without saying a word, I opened the door to the women's bathroom, and when I was sure the coast was clear, I dragged Kyle in. I pulled him into a stall and shut the door, pushing him up against it, and kissing him for all I was worth. He immediately responded, pushing his tongue into my mouth and massaging my tongue with his. His hands were everywhere; in my hair, down my back, on my ass, and back over again. I was so fucking horny that I thought I might cum right then and there.

Instead, he twirled me around and unbuttoned his pants. I was immediately on the floor, and I took his cock in my mouth. It was big enough for some major pleasure, but not too big. His balls were the perfect size to cup in my hands as I licked and sucked his cock. He moaned with pleasure, and it got me hotter. My pussy was soaking wet by now, and I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside me. When he was rock hard, I pushed him down on the toilet, and sat on top of him. He reached under my skirt, and quickly realized I wasn't wearing any underwear. He smiled at me, and plunged himself up into me. I gasped, and my pussy gushed juices all over his cock. I was forced to hold on to his shoulders to keep upright as I bounced away on his cock.

He unbuttoned by shirt, and pulled my bra down so he could suck my tits. I could feel myself about to cum, and when I did I screamed. Soon after, I could feel his cock spasm in my pussy, and he grunted. "Fuck! I'm cumming." I jumped off his cock and took it in my mouth so he could finish off down my throat.

"That was so fucking hot," I heard a voice say, and I gasped as I looked above us. A beautiful redhead was standing on the toilet seat watching us. I never heard her come in, probably because I was being too loud myself.

I smiled up at her and said, "Would you like to join us?"

We went back to Kyle's and didn't stop until early in the morning...