Blind Date

Story Info
Kristin's friends set her up on a blind date.
1.5k words
3.56
44.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers

It's been no longer then a month, since Kristin and Chantel broke up and already Kristin's friends are trying to set her up on blind dates. Kristin finally agrees to go on a blind date; when her friend Melissa describes her blind date. The blind date's description is very similar to Chantel. Without hesitation, Kristin accepts Melissa's offer.

Before ringing her blind date's door bell, Kristin checks her breathe. Kristin quickly pops a stick of Double mint chewing gum in her mouth.

Kristin thought to herself, "Fresh breathe... check. Smell good... check. Dressed fresh to def... check."

Kristin rings the door bell once. An angelic face opens the door.

"Wow, you're beautiful," said Kristin.

"So are you," said Kristin's blind date. "No, but you are really... really... beautiful," said Kristin.

Kristin pauses, once she realizes how dorky, she sounds.

"I'm Kristin, by the way," said Kristin.

"I'm Carissa, by the way," answered Carissa.

They both laughed.

"I brought you some flowers... don't ask what kind... cause I couldn't tell you," said Kristin.

"Okay... (She laughed) Do you want to come in, while I put these in water," asked Carissa.

"Sure," said Kristin.

"Nice place," said Kristin.

"Thanks, I have a nice bedroom too," said Carissa.

"Well maybe if I play my cards right, I'll get to see it," said Kristin.

"Well you're dealing a pretty good hand, so far," answered Carissa.

Kristin waited in the living room, while Carissa struggled to find a vase in the kitchen. Carissa makes such a ruckus, that Kristin decides to intervene.

"I see you're having problems finding a vase," said Kristin, still sitting on the couch.

"Actually, you're right," answered Carissa.

Kristin walks into the kitchen.

"I have an idea. If we leave now, I'll buy you a vase. How does that sound?" asked Kristin.

"It sounds interesting," answered Carissa.

They walk out Carissa's house and walks towards Kristin's prize possession.

An all black, with crone rims 2006 Suzuki XL-7.

"Nice car," said Carissa.

"Thanks, I have nice back seats too," said Kristin.

"Well maybe if I play my cards right, I'll get to see them," said Carissa.

"Well you're dealing a pretty good hand, so far," responded Kristin.

The flirting with one another was perfect for a first date.

While, riding in the SUV; Carissa asked, "So what kind of music do you listen to?"

"Ah, anything really... anything with a good beat, then I'm sold," answered Kristin.

"I'm sold... I like that... it's cute," said Carissa.

"What kind of music do you listen to?" asked Kristin.

"Mostly Hip Hop and R&B," answered Carissa.

After a deep conversation about what's in their CD player, they arrive at a new night club, called "The Spot". The line of the people waiting to get in the club, stretched around the corner; instead of joining the line like everyone else, Kristin and Carissa walked straight to the front of the line. The bouncer allowed Kristin and Carissa in the club without hesitation.

O'course the people standing in line were pissed; some smacked their teeth and others just simply mumbled under their breath.

"That was amazing. How did you do that?" asked Carissa.

"It was nothing. That's my cousin's boyfriend," answered Kristin.

"I see you have the hook ups but do you have the moves?" asked Carissa.

"O'course... what kind of question is that... I'm black, I was born with the moves," said Kristin.

Kristin and Carissa make their way onto the dance floor. A reggae song played in the background as Kristin shows Carissa, what she'll do to her in the bedroom. First, Kristin rolls her hips, up and down. She then pulls Carissa closer to her body and they roll they bodies against each other. One hand is on Carissa's waist and the other is rubbing Carissa's face.

Once the music slowed down, Kristin and Carissa stop dancing.

"Let's find a table," said Kristin.

Carissa follows Kristin off the dance floor to an empty table in the corner. Kristin pulls out a chair for Carissa and waits for Carissa to sit. Then she joins Carissa at the table as well.

"I stand corrected," said Carissa.

"Yeah, and that's not even the half of what I'll do to you," said Kristin.

The waitress interrupts their conversation, when she asked, "Can I get you guys anything?"

"Ah, sure... I'll have vodka on the rocks," said Kristin.

"And what about you?" asked the waitress.

"Uhmm, I guess I'll have a beer," said Carissa, not confident in her choice.

"I'll be right back with your drinks," said the waitress.

The waitress walks away.

"I hope you don't think you're clever. I know exactly what your plan is," said Carissa.

"Really, and what is my plan," asked Kristin.

"Your plan is to get me drunk, so you can take me home and have your way with me," said Carissa, followed by a smile.

"Wow, that must have taken a lot of thought; but no, that's not my plan. That's not even a fantasy," answered Kristin.

"Okay, then what's your fantasy?" asked Carissa.

Carissa quickly sips on her beer, waiting for Kristin to respond.

"Well, actually it's happening right now; just being on a date with someone that I'm attracted to and can enjoy a meaningful conversation with. That's my fantasy... what about you? What's your fantasy?" asked Kristin.

"Love... I want to love someone and be loved back. I want to feel loved," answered Carissa.

Kristin smiles at Carissa and Carissa smiles back.

"After my last relationship, I'm starting to think that's unrealistic," said Carissa.

"No, it's realistic. You just have to find someone that wants the same thing," said Kristin.

"I think I found that someone," said Carissa, followed by a smile.

"How long do you want to stay here?" asked Kristin.

"Not long," said Carissa.

"Well then I guess we're ready for the next part of the date," said Kristin.

"Where are we going?" asked Carissa, while riding in Kristin's SUV.

"To my place," said Kristin.

"Uh huh, I knew that was your plan," laughed Carissa.

They arrived at Kristin's house on schedule.

"Close your eyes," said Kristin, as she guides Carissa through her house.

Kristin sits Carissa on the couch.

"I'll be back, keep your eyes close," said Kristin, as she walks in the kitchen.

Carissa's eyes are still closed, when Kristin sits next to her, with a plate of strawberries dipped in chocolate.

"Open your eyes. I hope you like strawberries dipped in chocolate," said Kristin.

Kristin feeds Carissa a strawberry dipped in chocolate. Then Kristin takes a bite off of the same strawberry. A dab of chocolate falls on Kristin's chin.

"Oops, looks like someone's a little messy," said Carissa.

"Yeah, I'll get that," said Kristin.

"No, I'll get it," said Carissa.

Carissa licks the chocolate off of Kristin's chin with her warm tongue.

"Is it off?" asked Kristin.

"Yes," answered Carissa.

"Thank you," said Kristin.

"I think you did that on purpose," said Carissa, while feeding Kristin a chocolate covered strawberry.

"Did what on purpose?" asked Kristin.

"Waste chocolate on your chin, so I would lick it off," said Carissa.

"Well did you enjoy it?" asked Kristin.

Carissa kisses Kristin, while feeding Kristin a chocolate covered strawberry. Kristin leans Carissa back on the couch, while kissing.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Kristin.

"Yes, I'm sure," answered Carissa, breathing heavily.

They move up stairs while still kissing; bumping into walls and doors trying to find Kristin's bedroom. But when they finally found Kristin's bedroom; they found something else as well. Kristin's ex-girlfriend Chantel, decides to surprise Kristin; waiting for her on Kristin's bed naked. Carissa breaks their kiss, when she notices a naked woman on Kristin's bed.

"What are you doing here?" asked Kristin.

"Who's this? It's been no more then a month, since we broke up and you're already dating other women, I see," said Chantel.

"First of all, you dumped me, remember? So why are you here?" said Kristin.

"I fucked up. I want another chance," answered Chantel.

"I think I'm going to go," said Carissa.

"No, wait... I'll drive you home. When I get back, I want you gone," said Kristin.

"Sorry about that," said Kristin, while driving Carissa home.

"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. She must have missed you, to want to surprise you, like that," said Carissa.

Kristin pulls up in Carissa's drive way. Carissa gets out of the SUV and Kristin follows her to the front door.

"Carissa," said Kristin, as Carissa opens the door.

"Come on," said Carissa. Carissa grabs Kristin's hand and leads Kristin to her bedroom.

"I guess I played my cards right," said Kristin.

"Kristin," said Carissa.

"Yeah," answered Kristin.

"Shut up and kiss me", said Carissa.

"Well maybe I don't want to kiss you," said Kristin.

"Oh, but I think you do," said Carissa.

"Really, how is that?" asked Kristin.

"Because I want to kiss you and if you don't kiss me..." said Carissa.

Kristin interrupts Carissa when she kisses Carissa.

"What about the flowers?" asked Kristin.

"What about them?" said Carissa, while kissing Kristin's neck.

"I promised you a vase, remember?" said Kristin.

"You can get it tomorrow morning," said Carissa.

Carissa kisses Kristin.

KKILOEPPS
KKILOEPPS
17 Followers