Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her fingers retreated from her body Sean captured them with his mouth, his teeth lightly nipping before sucking them clean. His own fingers slipped into her cunt, two then three, stretching her, filling her, driving her to raise her hips from the bed. He set a furious pace as he thrust his fingers within her and soon Kate was crying out uncontrollably with each upward movement of his gifted hand.

His tongue moved to continue sucking and flicking her aching clit and when he sealed his mouth over her and bit lightly, Kate felt her body explode in the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her back arched high off the bed, her hips thrust higher into his mouth, and her inner muscles contracting violently around his fingers, nearly pushing them from her body. She heard Sean's growl as her cum spurted from her body, covering his fingers, his hand, running down his forearm.

Her body was still rocking with the tremors of her release when she felt Sean move up her body and pull her into a savage kiss. She tasted herself on his tongue, felt her own cum sticky on the hand that kneaded her breast. Kate's arms wrapped around him tightly, her hips cradling his straining erection. Pulling her mouth from his, Kate sought out his gaze and let her thoughts escape in a rough whisper.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to put that hard cock in my pussy and fuck me hard."

"Fucking hell." Sean groaned, the cock in question flexing against her.

Sean wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her body into a sitting position. Kate's muscles were more lax than she had thought or wanted, but she had no problem resting her glistening skin against his hot flesh. Sean lifted her to the head of the bed and laid her head on a soft pillow, then rolled her to her side and placed another pillow in front of her, bracing her heated body. Kate's body started to tremble lightly, her excitement returning in a flash as she grasped his intentions.

Sean spread her thighs, lifting one stocking clad leg to rest in the crook of his arm as he moved to straddle her other leg. Kate jolted at the feel of his sacs pressing on her leg, the air caressing her tender lips. One thick thumb reached between her plump folds and pressed hard on her clit, immediately sending shockwaves of pleasure through her system. He rubbed fast, hard circles on her throbbing clit before making her cry out in delight when he forced his long fingers back into her pussy.

"Oh, Sean! Fuck me!" Kate cried out hungrily when she thought she couldn't take another moment of his teasing. "Fuck my pussy!"

"You want it?" Sean growled heatedly. "You want my cock inside your tight pussy? Huh?"

"YES! I want it! Now!"

Sean roughly pulled his hands from her and suddenly Kate was screaming out her approval as his massive erection was thrusting inside her. Her hands fisted in the pillows, her head thrown back as the erotic sounds of his thrusting reached her. He pumped furiously, his hips driving his throbbing dick into her over and over and over, ramming the broad head of his cock into her cervix with each long drive. Groans of ecstasy were forced from her with each hard slam of his hips, his heavy breathing mixing with her moans in a concerto of fantastic sex.

"Oh Jesus!" Kate called out lustily. "Fuck me harder Sean! More!"

"Motherfucking Hell!" Sean groaned loudly and tried to increase his already frantic pace.

Kate felt the knot of tension form low in her belly, quickly growing and tightening, ready to explode at any second. Her entire body tingled, every cell alive and singing Sean's praises. Almost before she was ready, the rope shattered and she was washed away on yet another immense flood of indescribable sensations.

"YESSSS!" Kate hissed. "I'm cumming! Fuck!"

Her body jerked roughly, powerfully bucking with the force of her release. Her back arched, her legs tensed, her feet flexed as her body tried to cope with the force of the spasms shaking her. She felt the long hot splash of Sean's release, heard his roar mix with her high-pitched screams. Their bodies grinding against each other wildly; her fluids mixing with his seed and spilling from her body, running down his cock and balls, onto her tense thigh.

Sean released her upper leg and fell onto the bed beside her. His breath hot on her neck, Kate forced her eyes open to see him looking at her. Both breathing hard, their hands came up to touch the other's face.

A soft smile, an answering kiss, a deep sigh. Eyes closed and they rested. Sated, replete, content, happy.

THE END

12