Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katesop
katesop
4 Followers

"I love you, too" Sarah said, trying to fight tears of joy for finding him again.

Tom leaned over and grabbed her chin, turning her head so he could kiss her. He stopped what he was doing and looked at her with an expression she had never seen before. "I need to get something," Tom told her then gave her a quick kiss. Tom got off the bed and went to his bag over in the corner of the room.

Sarah held onto the covers and closed her eyes. The last few hours were unbelievable. With all of the emotions she had felt in last few hours, and being happy and sated after have great sex with Tom, she was ready to drift to sleep. She was missing Tom already when he came back and sat on the bed.

Tom placed a hand on her shoulder and said "Sarah, sit up please, I want to talk to you."

Sarah sat up and looked at Tom. He looked so serious and it made her nervous and sad. She had said too much by telling him she wanted more and now she could hardly bear to hear what he had to say.

They were staring into each other's eyes, no facial expressions to give away what each was thinking. Sarah had a grip on the covers with both hands at her collar bones. Tom reached out and placed his hand on her knee.

"Sarah, I know this will seem sudden, but I love you with all my heart. I've come to realize how much I've missed you and need you in my life forever. I've lost 15 years with you and I don't want to lose any more. Will you please marry me and become my wife?" Tom pleaded as he held out a beautiful diamond ring.

The shock on Sarah's face was probably laughable. This day couldn't be real! She was looking down at the most beautiful ring! Sarah looked up into Tom's face to see if he was real, if what she had heard was real. She looked at him questioningly.

"Sarah, this is your blind date, not mine," said Tom. "I arranged this entire weekend, hoping and praying you would still have feelings for me. I didn't do all of this to deceive you, I just didn't know any other way to give us time alone so I could talk to you. I underestimated the power of us, of what seeing you would do to me when I took one look at you. You said you wanted more than this weekend; please tell me you want forever."

Sarah felt as if she were going to faint from all that had happened today. She was not going to let this man go. With a huge smile she said, "YES, I want you beside me forever, Tom." Tom placed the ring on Sarah's finger. They kissed and embraced with all-out smiles. Tom pulled back to look at Sarah as he tugged on the covers. . .

katesop
katesop
4 Followers