Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Groade
Groade
59 Followers

"Oh My!" Robin gasped, suddenly no longer caring about her ruined sweater and hose. The vines nimbly pulled away Robin's clothes until she was left wearing nothing save her pink panties.

The night air was cool against Robin's tingling bare skin, but she felt as hot as if she were in a sauna as her breasts were gently caressed and stroked by the bud and tendrils, sending pleasure through her whole body.

Then the two buds titillating her breasts suddenly opened wider and attached themselves over her nipples. Robin's eye grew huge as she felt the blossoms suddenly start to suck at her nipples, nibbling and pulling deeply at her sensitive flesh like two hungry mouths.

"OHHHH!!" Robin cried out, the sensation sent a thrill through her and made her squirm her hips in desire.

While the eager buds sucked and stimulated her breasts, the leafy vines reached up to twine around the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down her hips and off her legs.

Robin had never been an exhibitionist, but standing there in the moonlit clearing completely naked felt strangely wonderful and freeing. She did not even care about the hooded figures of the grove guardians surrounding her and Hugh although there was no way to tell if their invisible faces were watching the two of them or not.

Another of the vines slid up Robin's bare leg until the bud at its end at reach her pubis. It began to slowly run itself through her auburn pubic hairs making Robin shudder at the feeling. When the bud found her clitoris and began to rub against it, Robin threw her head back and cried out.

"Oh yes!! Yes, there!! That's it!!"

Robin had no idea how long the strange, alien foreplay went on, the caresses and strokings of the vines and buds were persistent and enthusiastic, causing her naked body start to glisten with sweat and the region between her legs became soaked with wet arousal. None of her human bed-partners had spent so long working at her and Robin could not believe how aroused she was becoming.

There was a rustling from the Hugh-shrub in front of her, and Robin realized her eyes were closed and her head leaning back to luxuriate in the massaging vines. She opened her eyes to look just in time to see a trio of larger vines emerge out of the center of the shaking shrub, each one with a bulbous, wide bud at its end.

The buds sprang open with a sticky spray of dew and inside of each was the long, hard shaft of a dripping, inhuman penis the light green color of a new sprout. The vines holding Robin's legs slowly pulled them apart, lifting her up in the air until her knees were bent and her thighs were wide open as the larger vines moved relentlessly forward.

"Oh geez, those things are BIG," Robin gasped in alarm, her eyes turning wide with apprehension, but her pussy was actually aching with desire by now and an irresistible fever was burning in her blood. Robin realized her body was actually excited and longing for those inhuman cocks to be inside of her, wanting it like she had never wanted anything before.

Her conflicting desires and fears struggled inside of Robin until the Hugh-shrub silenced her confusion as two of the vines that surged forward and a matched pair of the massive organs plunged straight into her excited cunt.

"OHHH!!!!!" Robin cried out as the cocks sank into her and then began to insistently pump their throbbing, fleshy lengths deep into her ecstatic body.

"Ah! AHHH!!" Robin gasped. She had fantasized what it would be like to have two big, hard penises moving inside of her at once but the actual experience was even more fantastic than she could have imagined.

The branches of the Hugh-shrub were shuddering as well, and Robin's awakened wiccan senses could tell that Hugh was in as much ecstacy as she was. His two shoving cocks began to move with in opposite cycles, one lunging deep into Robin's body as the other was withdrawing, the first moving eagerly around within her, pushing its hard, knobby tip around against the walls of her cunt channel before it drew back and allowed its twin to shove forward to take its place. In the depths of her mind, Robin found she could hear Hugh's ardent gasps as the warm embrace of her wet, dripping cunt filled him with pleasure.

Robin was so deep in her own excitement that she had forgotten all about the third vine until it came up and pressed against her lips. She automatically parted her lips in surprise and the cock took the chance to push its way into her mouth.

"MMMmmmfff!" Robin gagged, unready for the thick organ at first but when it began to slide back and forth over her tongue she realized the sensation was stimulating, sending a tingling through her mouth and lips. Robin opened her mouth wider to let more the inhuman cock slide in, and the shaft pushed deeper in response going far down toward her throat.

The pumping at her mouth and thrusting between her legs seemed to go on endlessly, though Robin would later realize not that much time had passed before she cried out loudly with an approaching orgasm.

"MMMMMMM!!" Robin groaned, unable to utter the words of encouraging delight she wanted to speak with Hugh's cock filling her mouth. Instead she arched her naked body back in the grip of the vines and her curling toes pointed up at the starlit sky. The shivering Hugh-shrub responded with a suddenly intensified thrusting of all his cocks, and Robin knew her approaching climax had driven her transformed partner to the edge as well.

On the edges of her aching need for fulfillment, Robin realized the hooded figures of the guardians were chanting in a wordless verse that grew louder in a swelling crescendo that matched her and Hugh's inescapable orgasms.

"NNNGGG!!!!!!" Robin sobbed as she was climaxed by the multiple cocks ramming into her the same instant Hugh plunged his organs far into her body. Robin felt them swell and pulse in her mouth and cunt, a deluge of sticky cum gushing down her throat and a heavy, double flood released in a matching geyser deep within her cunt.

The pleasure of her orgasm was astonishing and almost frightening in its intensity. Fervent ecstacy overwhelmed Robin completely and she must have actually fainted, falling into a delighted, blissful unconsciousness.

She became aware again by the feeling of Hugh's cock sliding out of her mouth. It was a relief for her to be able to breath freely again, not that she would have traded what she had done for anything in the world. More disappointing was the withdraw of the pair of still rigid, but depleted cocks from her vagina.

She felt the vines holding her up in the air become languid and then slowly and gently lower her down to the grassy ground.

Pushing herself up onto one elbow, Robin had to brush some of her disheveled hair out of her face to see the Hugh-shrub drawing itself back, its dripping vines retracting somewhat but still waving in the air.

"The ritual is consummated," pronounced the hooded figures around Robin, making her jump slightly.

Before she could feel embarrassed enough to cover her naked and very sweaty body, the hooded figures suddenly collapsed, their empty robes falling to the ground as the guardians of the grove left Robin and Hugh by themselves.

A cool breeze wafted over Robin's skin making her shiver. She sat up and pulled her knees up to her chest, huddling on the ground as she stared at the Hugh-shrub. Apart from the gratified pleasure, her body was humming with the awakened wiccan power she could now feel within her. That power also made her aware that she felt a deep emotional connection with Hugh, something that they had shared in the instant the two of the them had climaxed at the height of the ritual. But in spite of the power and emotions stirring within her, it was hard for Robin to feel genuine closeness looking at a leafy plant.

"I'm not complaining," she said softly, needing to swallow the remnants of the shrub-cum coating her mouth and throat before she could speak. "But it would be nice if I could hold you right now. I'm used to being able to cuddle a little after sex. Do you think you can change back?"

The Hugh-shrub seemed to consider for a moment and then he became to shudder and rustle, like something was shaking him at his roots. His leaves began to change and alter into larger, broader shapes as his branches and vines drew back and formed a central trunk. Robin realized the Hugh-shrub was turning into an oak tree right before her eyes, growing and rising up while spreading its branches over Robin's head. Soon an fully grown oak was in front of Robin, one she could not have wrapped her arms around, its wide trunk and its branches reaching high up toward the sky.

"Um, that's not exactly what I had in mind-" Robin began when the Hugh-tree began to shudder and rustle. Robin watched in amazement as Hugh changed again, branches coming down to form human-looking arms and the tree roots pulling up and changing into human-shaped legs. The oak continued transforming into a strange, humanoid being nearly nine feet tall with skin like polished wood and leafy branches sprouting from its shoulders and back. The being's head was covered by leaves instead of hair, and the facial features were muted, forming a pair of eyes and mouth without any nose. The mouth twisted into a apologetic grimace and Robin blinked when it opened up to speak.

"I'm afraid the form of an Ent is the closest I can managed to my original body as long as the harvest moon is in the sky," the being rumbled in a deep voice that was still unmistakably Hugh's. He spread his thick, hulking arms in a massive shrug. "But at least I can hold you this way, Robin."

Robin stood up, staring at Hugh. She walked toward to him, feeling like a small girl next to his towering height. Reaching out with a hand, she touched the front of his torso which was the level of her head, his deep brown skin was smooth rather than a rough bark and it felt warm under her palm.

"Is this all right, Robin?" Hugh asked her, concern and worry in his voice. Maybe he expected her to be repelled by his transformation, maybe he had expected her to be frightened at the sight of this magical, inhuman creature that he had become.

Robin looked up, and up, into Hugh's eyes high above her. They were no longer green but a deep, burnished gold. She then wrapped her arms around him as far as she could and pulled herself against him, the sensation very much like hugging a tree but much more pleasant.

"This is fine," she smiled up at him and leaned her head against his body. Hugh's enormous arms came down and carefully wrapped around her, each of his twig-covered hands could have completely enveloped her head.

They stood there holding each other in the middle of the wooded clearing, Robin feeling more content and happy than she had in a long, long time. Eventually, she noticed something was moving against her chest and Robin realized their difference in height had placed her pillowy, naked breasts pressed up against Hugh's crotch.

Pushing herself against him, Robin felt a stirring and swelling of Hugh's body between the globes of her bosom. As the being Hugh had called an Ent, he had appeared to have no sexual organs, but Robin now felt something swiftly sprouting there between her breasts, growing out from Hugh's body and swelling up into the nestled valley between Robin's cleavage.

"What?!" Robin pushed herself back in time to get a very close view as a huge, massive penis extended out from between Hugh's legs, rearing up into an enormous erection that almost reached above her head.

"Oh wow," Robin said in amazement, staring in fascination at the tremendous cock throbbing right in front of her.

"I didn't mean to do that, that is I couldn't help it-," Hugh stammered in obvious embarrassment.

He started to pull back from Robin but she quickly reached out to take hold of his erection in both her hands, her fingers barely able to wrap around the thick girth of his cock. It was smooth like the rest of his skin, and Robin could feel it pulsing powerfully under her touch.

"Is there any that says we can't do the ritual more than once?" she heard herself asking, unable to stop herself from running her hands up the enormous length of Hugh's penis.

Hugh's rumbling voice let out a gasp from her touch and his massive hands quickly reached down to grab Robin around her slim waist, passion overcoming him for a moment. He lifted her up as though she weighed nothing and Robin was afraid he was going to ram her down onto that tremendous shaft in one motion, but when her face came level with his he stopped, his golden eyes staring into hers.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked her. His transformed Ent-face might not have all the features of a human's, but it was still very expressive and Robin could see his intense hunger and desire for her warring with concern and worry over her well-being. It actually made him look appealing in a strange, floral kind of way.

Robin reached forward and took Hugh's enormous head in her hands as she leaned forward and kissed him. Hugh still tasted human in spite of his transformation with only a slight tartness that indicated he might be anything else. The giant tongue in his wide mouth was certainly much larger than anything Robin was used to and she wondered what it would be like to have him driving that warm, enormous appendage into her cunt. But first things first, she reminded herself and broke their kiss.

"It's more than all right," she murmured to him. "I want you to fuck me, Hugh. I really do."

Hugh didn't need much convincing and he smiled back at her as he slowly lowered her down. Robin kept her legs open but Hugh did not need any guiding. He brought his rearing cock precisely up to Robin's waiting cunt and pressed the tip against her slit.

With a inexorable push, Hugh drew Robin further down and his massive organ sank into her vagina.

Robin was prepared for something so big to be very painful but her desire and need was so intense she hardly noticed the tortured straining of her vagina to accommodate the huge girth that slowly slid into her body. Robin moaned and opened herself wider, welcoming the gigantic shaft which filled her even more than the double cocks Hugh had previously used to screw her.

Robin could not believe how deep Hugh's erection went into her and just when he had sunk almost his entire length into her body, he tightened his grip around her waist and began to move his hips.

"AH! AHH!!" Robin cried out as the slow, steady thrusts shook her whole body and sent shock after shock of pleasure into her brain. "YES!! OH!! Harder, Hugh!! Do it harder!!" she begged and Hugh complied, using the colossal strength in his transformed arms and body to start to hammer at Robin's pelvis with greater vigor.

"OOOOHHHH!!" Robin groaned, letting herself lean backward and hang limp in Hugh's powerful grip, allowing him to use even more of his inhuman strength as he fucked her. Robin's head and arms dangling down behind her toward the ground while her legs were pointed out and up behind Hugh, whipping and lifting with every one of his solid, stabbing thrusts.

This time Hugh went at her for much a much longer amount of time, sometimes he leaned her up against another tree, hammering at her hard enough to shake branches overhead, sometimes holding her up in the air, her limbs flailing helplessly from his pounding. There were inhuman kisses that smothered Robin's mouth all while Hugh continued to shove and plunge his titanic organ incessantly into her body.

Robin could not tell how many climaxes she had, she became utterly lost in an endless cycle of thrusting that built steadily up to waves of mind-shattering orgasms, only to start again just when she thought it was finally over.

The moon eventually came close to setting, signifying the end of the ritual night and Robin was pinned underneath Hugh on the ground, his crushing weight on top of her and she wanted him to stay there, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around his enormous body as she gasped with heedless ecstacy, relishing the feeling of him moving against her.

As the moon began to drop behind the treetops, Hugh increased the speed of his thrusting and Robin was driven into a constant delirium of pleasure. She was not aware of the cries and gasps coming from her mouth, all she knew was the incredible sensation of Hugh's tremendous cock plunging into her exhausted vagina.

The last tip of moon dropped down behind the trees and Hugh let out a loud bellow above Robin's body, his huge form arching backward over her and she answered with her own scream of delight as she felt a gargantuan spurting of cum explode out of the end of Hugh's tremendous cock and flood into her like a tidal wave. More gushes followed and Robin finally let go of the fight for consciousness, dropping down into a satisfied state of thoroughly contented bliss with the powerful, repeated spouting of Hugh's sticky Ent-cum deep into her body the last thing she was aware of before she fell unconscious.

*****

"You mean the two of you are really going out?" Brandi asked Robin a month later back at their favorite coffee shop. Robin had not had the chance to see her friend much in recent weeks, and she was glad to finally be able to introduce Hugh to her. He had politely gone across the shop to pick up their coffees giving Brandi and Robin the chance to exchange some private talk.

"Yes, we're going out. And I really think I'm falling in love with him," Robin admitted. She had known she felt that way since before the end of their first night together in the oak grove, but it was the first time she had said it outloud. It sounded right to her.

"You can't be serious! I can't believe you're dating a geek like him!" Brandi said incredulously. "I thought you said you were only interested in doctors or lawyers."

"Maybe I've finally decided to stop just looking at what a man does or how much he makes, and instead try looking at who he really is," Robin said simply.

"Oh crap, now you're starting to sound like him too!" Brandi groaned. "Why would you want to go out with a loser like him?"

"He's not a loser. He owns a bookstore over on Fifth Street," Robin explained.

"A bookworm. I never thought you'd go out with one of those," Brandi snickered.

"Why not?" Robin asked.

"Didn't you once dump a guy because you didn't think he was driving a car that was good enough?" Brandi reminded her.

It was embarrassing to remember what a shallow woman she had only recently been, but Robin knew that she was growing now and she could leave that chapter of her life behind her.

"He might not drive a car, but that's just because he's really into conservation and ecology," Robin replied.

She couldn't really tell her friend the real reasons that would have made Hugh's concerns about ecology very obvious. Nor could she tell Brandi about other things she had been learning from Hugh. The books he had given her which were allowing her to learn about her wiccan blood. Perhaps someday she could tell the truth to her friend, but right now Robin thought Brandi had enough just trying to cope with the idea of Hugh as her boyfriend.

"Well, at least he not dressing that bad anymore," Brandi conceded.

That had been Robin's doing, she had been able to convince Hugh that he might try wearing slightly better clothes. Dressing in cheap garments was a habit he had picked up from trying to control his shape-changing which had always ruined his garments. Robin was touched that Hugh was trying so hard to be more cautious about shifting his physical forms now just so he wouldn't ruin the clothes she picked out for him.

"It's like what he said when we first saw him," Robin commented, fondly remembering that night a month ago in this same place. "Sometimes it just takes the right woman to change a man." She thought about those words for a moment and giggled suddenly. "Though sometimes, you might be really surprised by the kind of changes you can bring out in him. Sometimes they might even seem like magic."

Groade
Groade
59 Followers