Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it back to the bar. And the drinks were flowing. Michelle looked surprised and kept smiling and whispering to Carrie. Carrie was happy- after all, a good looking guy had just came on to her in full view of everyone, and apparently acted as if he didn't mind. I was making all the right moves.

Cliff was just getting more and more drunk. He was a short guy, and couldn't hold his liquor well, which was made worse by the shotgun fashion in which he was slamming it down. When we had our fill, the two of us made our way back to the floor.

"What were you doing all over that pig?" Cliff asked.

"Well it's dark, no one could see, and she is nice. Why not make her happy? And if you were smart, you would do the same" I replied.

"Remember, big girls need love to" I continued as we both had a good laugh. "Besides, I can hit on all the girls I want knowing that no matter what, my johnson could get serviced tonight. It makes for a more effective approach."

Just then, I saw a cute Spanish girl I had seen the last time Cliff and I came out. She was leaving another club, when were going in. She looked real good tonight. I motioned to the dancefloor, she followed.

We danced three songs and had a good time. She was a university student, a nice girl a "the kind of girl you take home to mommy" type Dave talked of...who luckily hadn't seen me with Carrie, likely 'cause of all the fog. She offered her number, and I knew enough not go get greedy. It was late, time to get Carrie and collect on that blowjob. A profitable night indeed.

When I made it to the bar, I found Carrie, Michelle, and some stranger on a couch. The girls looked tired and spent, their large bodies sinking into the leather of the couch. The guy, a real Gomer Pyle looking kid, was seated next to Michelle.

"Your friend hasn't been back for quite a while. As a matter of fact, he only came back with you that one time." Michelle griped in a pissed-off tone. She intro'd me to the Gomer dude, and said that he was a gentleman and kept her company unlike my friend was out hitting on other girls.

I looked to where she was pointing....the idiot was hitting on a younger, cuter and obviously skinnier girl. I could understand it, but he not discreet, doing it right in her face. He was really drunk, falling all over the girl and putting his hands on her legs and butt. I put arm around Carrie and remarked how rude he was, she cuddled up to me and agreed. I was really working it!

I collected my friend and told him it was time to leave. He was laughing, telling me how he had kissed this other chick, and how drunk he was. How right he was, this guy was absolutely hammered! We went to the couch and Cliff almost fell down on top of the girls. Michelle was po'd. Carrie just looked at me and giggled. It was my job to get to help the big girls off the couch, as Cliff was likely to pass out from such a hearty task. Did I mention these were some big ladies?

Michelle was now drunk and a bit frustrated, so Carrie suggested she drive home. Damn! I wanted to get that blowjob in the backseat,and drive Cliff home and call it a night. As it worked out, I had to guide Cliff to the car and load him in the back. This dude was laughing the whole time, talking about the "hot chick" he met,and how he got her phone number.

Michelle remarked that my friend had no class outside the car. Carrie and I looked at her, smiled, and shrugged our shoulders, it all did seem funny as Michelle had to shake her head and laugh at the whole episode too.

As soon as we made it out of the parking garage, Cliff had passed out and was breathing heavy from sleep....Michelle said he wasn't getting any and tonight and that he had better score with that the "skinny bitch". She said she wasn't that mad, but just regretted getting too tipsy, cause she had to work in the morning. I agreed with her and Carrie just kept quiet while driving.

We must have made it to the highway when I noticed Carrie looking in the rearview mirror. I turned to look at the traffic to try and figure out what she was looking at...it was then I noticed Michelle had just gone to sleep as the long drive home put her out. When I turned back around, I felt Carrie's hand brush my thigh. Her hand mades it's way back to my crotch, only this time her fingers found my button. She glanced at me, and then looked back to the road as she pulled quickly. My pants unbuttoned and I found myself greatful that Michelled didn't have a standard. Carrie fished in my loose jeans and got her hand on my dick. She pulled it out quick and looked at it.

"Damn that is big" she said as she put her entire hand around it. I said nothing, but lay back as she stroked me up and down.

We drove down highway like that. Me not saying a word as Carrie jacked me the entire time. Occasionally she would look back when one of the two in backseat would tussle and turn, but the entire time was spent with my dick in her hand. When precum leaked from the top, she would rub it around the head with her fat fingers...it felt so good...and it was obvious that she done this before.

We exited the highway and and made it to the apartment complex. I put my dick back in my pants and zipped up. We woke up Michelle and Cliff.

"Why don't you take Asshole upstairs, before we all have to carry him" Michelle said, handing me a spare door key. The girls just laughed. "We'll park the car and be right up" Carrie said

I had Cliff up in a flash, dragging him the first few steps before I made him wake up. When I did, he started laughing.

"Get your blowjob or her phone number and lets get out of here" he said as he kept staggering and laughing"

"I'm trying to, man this girl is a freak" I said. "Maybe I will just get her number, we can jet and get some food, and you can sleep on my floor" I concluded. Just then the door opened up and the girls came upstairs.

Michelle looked at me. "You and Carrie can have my room and I'll just crash on the couch" Michelle said as Carrie stared at me smiling. Cliff just looked confused. Apparently these to had had a little talk. Judging by that knowing look on Carrie's face, it must have been a good talk.

Michelle followed us in the bedroom and was still laughing and shaking her head about Cliff. "I hope he doesn't expect anything, cause it aint happenin'. Just let me get a pillow and blanket for me, screw him." she said. Carrie and her went to the bathroom...I guess to a linen closet or something, but only Michelle returned with one pillow and a blanket. "See you in the morning, don't have too much fun" she said as she smiled. I followed her to the bedroom door. What did she mean?

Dumbass Cliff was already passed out again, all his clothes on and his hiking boots too. He was going to feel like shit later on if I couldn't get this blowjob soon and get us out of here quick.

I went and sat on the bed, waiting for Carrie. The door opened and I could make out her figure from the small lamp on the bedside table. She had on only a nightshirt, her fat legs creeping out from under it and her huge melons nearly busting it out. She took four quick steps and was on top of me. We kissed again, and our toungues did their thing. She went for my crocth again, and started unbuclkling my shit.

"Let me see that big dick again" she panted as if she were in heat. Quickly my pants were unbuttoned and off as her mouth made its way down. She took my dick in her fat hand and guided it to her mouth...when it closed around me, I thought I was going to flip out. She sucked the entire thing in one motion, her warm mouth swallowing my length. Before I could move, she started bobbing her head up and down, with her hand stroking my thigh. I couldn't believe how smooth she was, as I lay back and enjoyed her magic mouth. Carrie made sucking sounds, as I wactched her sucking on my dick.

"That feels so good" was all I could get out. She just kept bobbing and gurlging as I sat stunned. I lost myself for a moment and got a shock of reality...she had taken my dick in her hand, and had now went to licking my balls. I looked down to see saliva all over my dick and her long tounge up and down my balls. I was going out of my mind. No wonder she had free admission and drinks! She was a fat slut! And then she had the nerve to suck my ball in her mouth, one at a time. She kept making those gurgling sounds, and it seemed to get both of us excited more. It was as if she were eating a great meal...I heard fat chicks always gave the best head...maybe it was the same oral fixation that made them eat a lot. I stopped caring and just enjoyed my luck. I was loosing it.

She went back on my dick and I gripped her head. I pushed it down and my dick and she responed my moaning and going faster. "Yea, suck it" I said as I controlled her. She moaned even more before she abruptly stopped pulling her head back comletely. She lifted the night shirt swiftly "Fuck me Jeff." she panted as her body was totally naked intstantly. I hadn't planned on this!

I looked at her. I could not believe what I saw. Her entire body was a mass of huge fat, with big legs, gigantic thighs, a fat belly, and big pendulous titties. Her body was tan all over, and I do mean all over, with a patch of hair over her equally fat pussy. She lay down and flesh went everywhere, her big tits poking at me and her fat legs spread with that inviting pussy calling for me.

My dick was so hard, but still I could not believe what I was about to do as I climbed between those big thighs. I'm a big guy, nearly 235lbs, but even my muscular frame was no match for what I was about to get myself into. Yet I was too far gone to stop-and we both knew it. I got in between those fat thighs, and felt her very wet pussy drigging on my dick. I leaned down to suck her tits, biting the longest nipple between my teeth. She moaned loudly.

"Put it in me" she panted, breathing heavily. I started to, as she began to shake and convluse. It was then I repeated a trick from an old girlfriend. I rubbed my dick up and down her fat clit. And she began to shake even more. I did it a few more times, my dick even harder now, her pussy seemingly wetter. Then I lowered my head and began to kiss her again. I may have had two more swipes of her clit when she screamed.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" she yelled. And with that she flipped out. This girl started shaking and wailing as I kept rubbing her clit, as if I had a new toy. She kept begging for me to fuck her, but I kept rubbing her pussy "I"m coming, I"m coiming" was all she would say. We were about a minute in to it, I hadn't even fucked her, and this chick was on orgasm number two. Finally, in the middle of the second one, I just pushed it inside of her. Ahh damn it felt goood. Instantly I started pumping. I couldnt' believe it. I was on top of the the fattest woman...I couldn't even imagine doing this, but she had the best pussy a guy could want. No one would ever believe a big girl could have such a tight cunt. So wet. So good..so.... Every stroke got better as she wrapped those fat thighs around me and rode me back as hard as I fucked her. She was squirming around like a stuck pig. "Yea, fuck me babe." she kept saying over and over again. This big girl was driving me absolutley crazy. I loved it. I pounded in to her as hard as I could, she responded my moaning and fucking me back. Then the clapping sound started, as it it got louder she came closer her orgasm. Finally it was too much and she screamed her way to another big O. I was drenched in sweat, as we rubbed or bodies together, my musclar chest and abs against her fat tits and big belly.

Just then I pulled out and went back to rubbing her clit with the big head of my dick.

"Oh no, not that again" Carrie moaned. "Your not going to do that to me again are you?" I kept quiet, forgetting long ago about the blowjob I initially had wanted. She closed her eyes "Oh fuck, your gonna make me cum all over again"..."Oh yea, your gonna do me again aren't you Jeff?" and with that she closed her eyes and trailed off. "Your gonna pound me with that big dick." Then she started to shake and convulse again. This time she must have woken up the whole house...but I didn't care. I stared at her jiggling stomach and bouncing breasts as he shook the fat flesh all around. I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to she what she was made of.

I told her to turn over and get on her hands and knees. "Backup" I said, as I stood at the foot of the bed. She took directions well, liking it. It was then that I saw her fat butt naked for the first time. She must have had a 46 inch waist atleast. Maybe larger. Her ass was huge. I spread her asscheeks with one hand, and rubbed my dick in between her pussy hair with the other. When I found that dripping hole, I just shoved all the way in with one motion. "Yea, fuck me" was all Carrie would get out, before I started pounding in to her. Every moan was interuppted by a a violent thrust. I had both hands on her thighs as I began pulling and pushing with everything I had. She responded by only moaning louder, she must like it rough I thought. I reached up and gripped her long blonde hair. When I pulled back hard she arched her back "Oh yesss....Oh yess" she hissed back. I yanked as hard as I could, fearing she might scream, she didn't. "Pull my hair, pull my hair". she said as her voice lowered. I was right all along-she was a fat slut! I started to spank her ass with my other hand. "Oh yea, that feels so good...this so fucking good" she kept repeating. I smacked as hard as I could thinking this girl was in to anyting I would try. There was no more talk.....just her hair being pulled, a loud spanking noise, a great big smacking sound as my crocth met her jiggling butt,and the racket of the bed hitting the wall. I was waiting for Michelle and Cliff to come bursting through the room...it sounded as if someone was being attacked in here. "OH FUCK" she screamed extremely loudly as she came hard. I couldn't beleive what I was doing to this girl and I couldn't believe how much she loved it. I hadn't came, but I was drained. Maybe she could just jack me off and call it a night. We disengaged.

Carrie got on her back. I was beat. She lay back and spread her fat legs again. "Rub my pussy that way and fuck me again" she said. She then spread her pussy lips with her right hand and looked at my eyes. I couldn't take it...after just pounding the hell out this woman, she lay back and spread those fat thighs all over again for me! "Ahhh fuck" I cried as I jumped between her and rubbed my dick on that clit again, with a a new burst of energy. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds before her next wave came. This time, I couldn't wait as I pushed my dick in her swiftly. "Oh yea, you like it Jeff, it feels so good doesn't it" she moaned as I stroked her over and over again. "Give it to me...come for me baby" she said as she started to come.

I continued to go as she came, and I finally couldn't control msyelf. I felt my balls tighten. "Damn, I'm gonna come"..."do you want it in you or on you?" I asked as she started to laugh. "Come in my pussy baby" she moaned as I let loose. She squeezed me in her huge thighs..I was surrounded in flesh, as I realeased my cum into her fat cunt. "Ohhhhh" I whimpered and moaned as I flooded her with my juice.

We both lay sweating, panting, as I collapsed on top of her big body. "That was unbelievable" she said as our eyes met. I kissed her and agreed."You got some good pussy"

"It needs to happed again" she demanded as I nodded. I had lots of sex, some with girlfriends, some one night stands, and some with my booty call girls. Differing shapes, sizes, colors and nationalities. But never had I had such intense, good sex, with someone for the first time. It wasn't the same as lovemaking, or maybe even sex with someone I had known for a long time. But in some sort of sick, strange way it was the best sex I could remember in a long, long time. And it would happend again....she was no longer a fat chick to me...I absolutely lusted for this woman.

The next morning was funny. Cliff was so drunk we had managed not to wake him. Michelle on the other hand was a different story. She barely got much sleep that night, and told Carrie the next morning that she almost came in the previous night, it sounded so good.

Funny, the next morning I thought about going in the bathroom and fucking both of them as they whispered while watching me in bed, but dumbass Cliff came in the bedroom asking me what had happened. If I only knew what could have happened. I would have sent his ass home! Instead Carrie took my number. And as you can imagine the inevitable happened.

I lusted after this fat babe like you couldn't imagine. She would call me. page me in the car, saying she had rented a movie and could I help her watch it. Of course it would be some sort of soft porn and we would watch 20 minutes of it before we started fucking. One time she phoned to say she had been tanning all day, and that her pussy had gotten all hot. Could I come over and put her fire out? I ran three lighths and sped all the way.

A few weeks later she said she had a new trick to show me...as good as my clit rub. When I would fucked her she told me that she would suck my dick for everytime I made her cum. I don't know if she got off sucking off her own juices, but whatever it was, it worked for me. We must have fucked in 6 different positions, and she must have sucked my dick 10 separate times. I blew my shit as usual, while on top of her looking at her jiggling flesh. I was into her fatness, and we both knew it without anything being said.

But I got concerned. I started worrying about getting her pregnant since we fucked without a rubber. Even more so, I worried about her lifestyle. She told me that she liked to fuck, and when a good looking guy like me (or other guys who were smart enough to try out a fattie) came on to her, she would screw the hell out of them.

She knew I had several girls I was laying the pipe to, and even wanted to hear the stories, and perhaps talk them in to a threesome. Being a fat slut was cool, but this girl might give me a disease. Even Michelle found me in the chatrooms and told me Carrie was wilder than even she thought. The last fuck we had was before she moved...she gave me her knew number, but I thought this might be a good chance to slow this thing down.

I even stopped going out on the town as much. Cliff moved away for a year, and I thought maybe I should slow things down completely. It was then that I met my girlfriend. That was two years ago. Once again, she was one of those "take home to your Mom" types that I tend to like. Smart, ambitious,and well travelled. We have a good relationship, with a pretty decent sex life. My life was fairly normal.

Just last week she had a business trip, and I decided to hit the town with some friends from work, since it had been so long.

We went to a new disco in town. It was literally a disco, as they play music from the late 70's and 80's. A pretty cool atmosphere. But the boys got tired and I found myself sending them home. I would catch up to them later...I had to hang around the club for another half hour or so. I grabbed a drink and looked down on the dance floor from the second floor. What a sea of fine ass women...black, white, Hispanic. There were a particularly fine crew of college girls in the corner. I took a sip from my drink and checked them out. The redhead with the short hair reminded me of that female on the X Files..she always worked for me. And then a pair of eyes met mine. When I made my way out from them, I saw a round face and even rounder form. Her cheeks were chubby, her thighs and ass big as she swayed and her white dress shirt opened to the cleavage formed by her massive jugs. She danced hard to the bass, her body moving and shaking with every beat. I looked away quickly. What had just happened?