Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I couldn't resist. I had to look back. This girl could have only been all of 21. Her body fat, but solid and squeezed into those oh so tight jeans. Her fine friends danced with her, but she and I stared at each other. Why did she look at me with such confidence? Why did she have that same look of resolve as Carrie did? We're they all part of some sort of club? Did she know I was a chubby chaser? SHIT! Was I a chubby chaser? Maybe I was. I put that drink down and got the hell out of there. I got out of that club before I went down and hit on that big girl. I got out of there before I bought her a drink. I got the hell out of there before I took that fat girl back to my car and fucked the shit out of her in my backseat. Most of all, I got out of there before that fat girl drove me crazy and messed up my relationship with my nice girlfriend.

So maybe I like fat chicks. So what. And they know it...so what to that too. And yes maybe Michelle reminded me in the chatroom yesterday that she wishes she had come in the room that night to see what I had to offer. And yes she told me Carrie just had a baby last month. So what if Carrie has even fatter breasts now, full of milk. Milk to squirt on me or suck. So what if she is probably even hornier since the birth. So what if the father split and is not in the picture at this time.

And so what if fat women around town and in my office building look at me and smile. And so what if the fat chick in the blouse and skirt caught me looking at her when she bent over in the parking lot this morning. Dr. I don't think I have a problem. I really don't think going to fat girl websites and buying porno mags with large women means anything. And this feeling, the same one I had with Carrie in the back of that car is recurring regularly these days, perhaps even stronger. But so what, that doesn't mean I'm gonna cheat on my girl with a fat woman does it? I have my regular woman, what do I need with a fat one?