Blind Date Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out more quickly than he normally did when they were calming down after sex. He thought maybe it would be less stress on her if he didn't stay in there ttoo long. She rolled over on her side, and he slipped in behind her, pulling her close as they spooned against each other. He reached over and began to massage her left breast. As he stroked her and teased her nipple, she called out to him.

"Charles, I don't know about you, but I think we may have to try that again sometime. That was pretty fucking incredible!"

"I think I could be talked into that," he replied.

She held up her right hand and showed him her new right. "I love you, Charles – forever and ever!"

He slid his right hand under her pillow and placed it in hers. "I love you too, Karen – forever and ever."

In the closeness of the moment, they drifted off to sleep.

*****

Charles was dreaming – it was a dream with no sound, and it appeared that everything was slightly out of focus, but he knew he was standing outside in a grassy meadow on a bright sunny day, watching as little puffy white clouds floated by in the sky. It was a feeling of extreme peace, quiet and serene.

He looked over to his left and saw Karen with him. They were wearing the clothes they wore last night on their special evening. Karen looked sexy as ever. Even though things were blurry, he could tell she was smiling at him as she moved over closer and took her right hand in his. He could see the rings they had given each other, shining in the sunlight.

He looked at the meadow in front of him, and saw that another figure was walking up the hill toward them. She had on a long flowing white dress with a train that fluttered in the breeze behind her. As she got closer, Charles could make out the face. It was Jessica! He was excited to see her, but then he realized he was holding Karen's hand. Would Jessica be upset? Would she turn and run away?

She did the opposite. She came over to Karen and even though there was no sound, he read her lips as she said to Karen, "I love you," and kissed her on the cheek. Karen said, "I love you, Jessica." Then Jessica came over to Charles. He watched her lips as she told him, "Love her, Charles, like you have always loved me." Then she kissed him on the lips, and they held the kiss for a few seconds. As she pulled back away, he saw her tell him, "I love you, Charles – forever and ever." Then she turned and walked back down the hill from where she had come.

Charles awoke with a start. It had been weeks since he'd had a dream with Jessica in it. Now, he was amazed at how easily he remembered each and every detail. He wished he would have been able to hear Jessica talk to him in the dream. He longed to hear her voice again. But he knew what she had told him – "Love her, Charles, like you always loved me." It was as if he had been given the responsibility to take care of Karen like he always tried to take care of Jessica.

He began to cry. He cried at the memory of his beloved Jessica. He would always love her, he would never forget her. Karen would see to that. But even now, nearly two and a half years later, there was still pain. He figured the pain would always be there, because the love would always be there as well.

Then he turned around and saw Karen, still lying in the bed on her right side. Did he love her as much as he loved Jessica? Yes, he thought to himself. Did he have room enough in his heart for both women? Yes he did. The tears of sadness became tears of joy. He crawled back into bed beside Karen, scooting as close as he could to her, and kissing her on the ear, whispered, "I love you, Karen, forever and ever." He closed his eyes, and slowly drifted off into happily ever after land...