Blind Date Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

"We had a chat over tea. I remember that big dick of yours. I was already wondering how it would feel like," she said seductively.

"Well, now is your chance to find out, euhm sorry what's your name again?"

"Rose."

"Rose. Nice meeting you again."

Ashley grabbed his hand, sat down on the sofa and pulled him towards her. "Take me," she said, with an urgent, demanding voice.

John grabbed her waist, and a moment later she felt his breath on her pussy and his tongue licking her. She started to moan. A finger probed her pussy, then left, moments later followed by a much larger object.

Ashley felt as if she was being split apart as John slowly inserted his cock in her. She buckled her back, fighting her automatic response of wanting to pull away from the invasion. He was so big, stretching her, it was a bit painful even. He slowly moved in and out a bit, until he was halfway in, and then with a final large push he pushed himself in all the way.

She screamed in pain. It really hurt, he was so big. He moved out slowly, and pushed back in. This thrust was a bit less painful, as he became better lubricated and her pussy adjusted to his size. And a few thrusts later pleasure started to take over from the initial pain.

He took her slowly and deliberately. He was not toying with her, he was seriously using her pussy, fucking her deep. His hands moved over her body, playing with her breasts, pinching her rock hard nipples. Slowly he increased his pace, slowly Ashley started to follow him, meeting his thrusts, taking him deep inside her. She was so full, so very full, she completely forgot what was going on around her, fully concentrated on that huge dick inside her body.

Soon she started to feel her orgasm come. She screamed in ecstasy, grabbing his waist with her legs. And he just kept on going. He kept on pumping her pussy, and her orgasm seemed to last forever. Only when she calmed down he slowed down, too, not withdrawing yet.

"You're a screamer," John said.

"That's just because you're so big."

"Had enough?"

"Oh yes that was great, thank you. But you didn't come did you?"

"Don't worry about me, I just came already. That's why I can last so long. You really have a nice tight pussy."

"Not as tight as it used to be," she laughed.

He slowly pulled out, and sat down next to her on the sofa. "You're a great fuck, Rose. I'd love to spend much more time with you tonight, if you like, and finish the job."

"I'm sorry, I've been taken already," she apologised.

"Don't worry, I have a preference for overnight too, I was talking about after dinner."

"Well if you can find me and I'm available, I will be all yours. But please do be gentle with me, you're so big."

Her timer beeped, time was up for them. They both got up and parted ways. Ashley felt a bit painful still, that dick had really stretched her to the limit. She had never had someone that big before. On the other hand on a pure sexual level it was good, and left her feel really satisfied.

She suddenly started to feel hungry, and realised it must be getting close to dinner time. Sounds of sex around her continued. She could smell the people around her. The sweat, the sperm, all strong smells, that combined with the sounds made for a very loaded atmosphere. She walked around a bit, trying to avoid disturbing the couples that were in the middle of their dates, not really knowing what to do next.

A moment later she walked into another piece of furniture. She felt in front of her, and noticed it was a bed. She felt a bit further on the bed, and felt a body there. Man? Woman? Occupied or not? A hand touched her arm, following it up to her face.

"Hello there," a man's voice said from below her. "Please join me, it's nice and soft."

She felt the man move on the bed, giving her some space to sit down.

"Do lie down, and relax. I'm Todd, who may you be?"

"Rose. And I think we met before," she replied while lying down on her back, switching on her timer in the meantime.

"Oh yeah, right, I remember. You were my first date of the afternoon. Nice meeting you again. How's your day been?"

She felt him turn next to her, and a moment later she felt a hand running over her body.

"Rather intense," she said. "I'm pretty much done for, and hungry to boot."

"Yes, intense, that's good description. For me the same. Isn't it odd, how your senses become more intense when you can not see anything?"

His hands moved all over her body, checking her out, gently playing with her nipples and belly button.

"It is. You're being so nice to me. I like that."

"Shortly before you found me I had some very good sex. I'm done for the time being, need to recover some strength first. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Same for me. I'm glad you're just playing with me. After dinner I'll be more than ready for more."

Ashley lay back, closed her eyes, and smiled. She enjoyed the sensations, the meaningless chit-chat with Todd. Conversation that did not need much thought, so she could just let it happen.

It was announced that dinner would be ready soon, so last date for the afternoon, after which everyone was invited to give their top-three choices for the overnight matching to Angel.

She asked Todd whether he had made up his mind already.

"I have. I had some very nice encounters this afternoon."

"That's good to hear. What kind of girl are you after then?"

"Mmm..." He paused for a moment. Then his hand continued to caress her body, and he said, "There are several that I like. Nicely assertive kind of girl. I enjoyed talking to them, playing with them."

"You not after the big boobs?"

"I love big boobs. And sure the right body has a definite plus tonight. Very much so I'd say."

"Sounds like I'm losing out."

"You may not be big, but you still have a very nice body. And you're a nice girl."

"You do seem to enjoy playing with me, don't you? You've been touching me since I lay down here."

"Very much so. As I said, you have a nice body. Nice boobs, too, even though they're not very big they're still nice to play with. And by touching you I'm slowly getting a good overall picture of your figure. And I like what I'm feeling."

Ashley turned to her side, facing him, her hand moved to his crotch, and grabbed his dick. He was pretty hard. "I can tell you like me," she commented, as she started masturbating him slowly. "So any place in your top-three reserved for me?"

"Well, maybe."

"Sounds like I'm not your number one," she replied, trying to sound disappointed, and stopped moving her hand, but did not let go.

"Sorry, no. My number one place has been taken already."

"I like your honesty. Don't worry, I have a date already for the night. And hey let's go have dinner. I'm positively starving. Maybe we can play a little more after dinner, what you think?"

"Sure, if only I can find you in the dark!"

They both laughed. Ashley gave a final tug on Todd's now rock-hard dick and got up from the bed, trying to make her way to the dining table.

At the door Angel was waiting for them to give their preferences.

"Please give your preferences," Angel asked when she arrived at the door.

"One, Tom. And then two... euhm... Todd, and three... Raymond."

She knew that Tom would put her on top as well, so the other two names did not matter too much any more.

i_would
i_would
112 Followers