Blind Date Turns Out To Be Fun

Story Info
Maggie agrees to a new definition of "blind date".
2.5k words
3.78
49.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers

After months of discussion and some fantasy play, you have finally agreed to participate in my latest fantasy, The Blind Date. I have spent months trying to identify "the right participant" and have screened several men. I finally identified a 44 year old, white male. He is approximately 6' 2" tall and weighs about 200 pounds. He is lean but muscular. He has little chest hair but all the hair on his head, which is dirty blonde to light brown. He is well educated, works in technology and is an avid cyclist making his body, especially his legs, well toned and athletic. He has no mustache and keeps his hair trimmed neatly. He is disciplined, polite, respectful and a gentleman. However, he knows how to party and have a good time.

On the appointed day, I rent a hotel room in a nice Buckhead Atlanta hotel. We check in early afternoon and I have arranged for you to have an in room massage. After the massage and a glass of wine, it is time for the blind date. As arranged I receive a call from Rick at the appointed time. You have finished your preparation and have slathered your body with sweet smelling oils and lotions. You are attired in a sexy negligee although you choose to get dressed in a silk blouse, short skirt and heels. You want to look good for your blind date, even though he will not be able to see you.

Once Rick knocks on the door, you retire to the bathroom. I allow him entry (we have met before so I already know what to expect) and he enters the room eagerly. As agreed, he sits in the arranged chair and allows me to blindfold him. Once he is securely in place, I open the bathroom door and blindfold you. I lead you carefully to your chair, which is right in front of his chair. Once seated, I introduce you as Maggie (your slut name) and introduce Rick to you. I move your hands to each other and you shake hands politely, lingering to feel his hand on yours. They are firm but his skin is smooth.

As arranged and agreed, the blind date is now in session. There are only a couple of rules. Neither party may remove the blindfold. If they do, they agree to do ANYTHING the other person wants them to do for as long at the winner wishes. No questions asked...............once one of you removes the blindfold, the other person does what he or she wants to do. The incentive is to keep the blindfold on as long as possible, perhaps for the entire session together and let your mind, hands, lips and body do the talking.

You ask Rick the customary questions. Where does he work? What does he do for fun?

His voice is gentle but masculine. He asks you questions about your life and interests and career. You warm to the conversation and wonder where it will lead.......knowing all along where it this is going.

He asks if he can caress your hair, your face and you allow it. In turn you stroke his face and run your fingers through his hair. He asks if you are a good kisser and you tell him it is up to him to find out and make his own judgment. A gentle kiss ensues. He is a good kisser.............and so are you. Soon a second and deeper kiss follows and your bodies connect. The cameraman is busy recording the scene.

Soon the kissing becomes passionate as you both engage in the moment. Hands begin to roam and you understand why "the blind date" is so enticing. Neither of you can see but you are both using all your senses to explore and learn about the other. It is delicious. You think for a moment about taking off your blindfold so you can see this guy........but you resist knowing that you do not want to be the one to give in. As his hands roam your body, he finally finds your breasts and you love the feeling of his strong hands on your breasts. He finds a nipple and squeezes gently. It sends shivers down your spine and lands deep inside your womb. He continues to fondle you and whispers in your ear that he loves the feel of your breasts. Meanwhile, his tongue continues to explore the depths of your willing and hungry mouth. Your kisses are hot and filled with desire.

When you feel his hardness against your stomach you can no longer resist the urge to slowly move your hand to his crotch. You cannot believe the way his cock feels. It is large and hard as a rock and you stroke it through his pants. He now has both your breasts in his hands and is kneading your nipples. You can almost climax just from the kissing and feeling of each other's bodies.

He moves his hands to the buttons of your blouse and begins unbuttoning each one, slowly and sensually. There is no hurry.................or is there? You suddenly feel the need to have his naked body pressed against yours and you move to his belt and begin the unbuckling process. When you find the button on his trousers you open it and zip down the fly. You reach into his crotch and find his hardness through his boxers. You find the opening in the boxers and reach for your prize. It is thick and hard but the skin is soft and it feels wonderful in your hand as you begin to stroke it softly. The kissing continues hot and heavy.

Meanwhile, he has removed your blouse and finds your sexy bra, which he promptly and efficiently removes. His hands feel heavenly on your breasts and you can't wait to feel them up against his bare chest. You move your hands to his shirt buttons and he asks you to wait a moment. He slips the shirt over his head, careful not to dislodge his mask.

Once his shirt is gone he pulls you to him and your breasts now rest against his bare chest. Your hands roam his muscular torso where you find only a small amount of hair in the middle of his chest while feeling the softness of his skin over taut muscles. You so wish you could "take a peek" but you abide by the agreed upon rules.

You push his trousers to the floor and he is left standing only in his boxers now. He moves his hands to your skirt and quickly and expertly loosens the skirt and unzips it so that your skirt falls to the floor. The scene is unbelievably sexy. You are both now in your underwear with hands roaming and passionate kisses bearing witness to the moaning and groaning of the passion within.

His hands are all over your breasts and he knows just how to tweak those nipples. You are burning with passion and desire and whisper in his ear just loud enough for him to hear you. "Fuck me, now. I want your cock in me." He whispers in your ear, "Soon enough my dear, soon enough."

He slips a finger into the band of your tiny, sexy panties and slowly pulls them down. He drops them to the floor as you step out of them. You reach for the waist band of his boxers and slowly pull them down to his ankles pausing along the way to grab and kiss his magnificent cock, which you are dying to see. You suddenly realize that I have helped you realize one of your fantasies..............a ten inch cock. You kiss the head and suck it into your mouth and then move on to the floor to push them to his ankles. He is now naked as you are and your bodies merge into a hot, writhing, passionate duo of pure pleasure and hot sex. You are both ravenous and your hands are all over each other's bodies, exploring, feeling, igniting and sexy. The feeling is incredibly exciting and sensual and you are both so hot you can hardly stand it. You want sex right then, right now but he moves you slowly to the bed and lays you gently upon the sheets which have already been exposed.

As he moves slowly down your body he pauses to kiss each breast, your tummy and your inner thighs before he reaches his destination. He lingers momentarily at your sex and then finds your clit, which he kisses gently before taking into his mouth. Your climax comes suddenly and almost violently only moments after he begins his ministrations. You are almost embarrassed and laugh while saying softly, "I really needed that" to which he replied there will be more.

You respond by saying "I hope so."

He moves to your sex and plunges his tongue deep inside you and it is heaven. You give in to the moment and say, don't stop, please don't stop. He continues with his wonderful tongue and lips and he is amazed that you can cum over and over and over. After several climaxes, you grab his head and pull him towards you. He responds by kissing you deeply and you love the taste of your sex on his mouth and tongue. Blindfolds still in place, you wonder, somewhere deep in your mind, what does Rick look like. The thought quickly disappears as you feel his wonderful cock moving across your legs on its way to your hot, wet pussy.

You move him up so you can feel his entire body mashed against yours. As you roam his body you reach for his cock again. It feels enormous without visual reference but you know that it has to be at least 10 inches and very thick. You wonder what it is going to feel like when it enters you and you know that moment is only seconds away. However, you want to feel it, stroke it and take it in your mouth before that magical moment. You reach down with both hands and even with both hands wrapped around it, there is still plenty of room for your mouth. When you take him in your mouth you feel him gasp as he utters the words, Oh my...............oh, my. You move your hands so you can take the length of his sex as deep as possible. You amaze yourself as his cock slides deep into your throat and you can feel his soft pubic hair tickling your nose and lips. You have it all in your mouth and move your tongue all around the head and length of it. Could it be possible that it is growing in size while you administer your skills? Yes, it is true. It is growing and you wonder how big it will finally be? Undaunted, you move your lips and mouth up and down and up and down and occasionally move your hand along with your mouth. Your stroking and sucking causes him to moan and gasp.

You love it knowing you are driving him crazy like he did you. You slurp and suck trying to make his cock as large as possible as you move to the ultimate moment.

It feels enormous in your hand and mouth and you love it. His cock is so big your fingers do not even touch when you wrap your hands around it. You cannot resist the urge to continue stroking his big cock as you move back to his lips for another kiss. Meanwhile, you feel that wonderful cock pushing against your leg and then your lower abdomen. Bring it on....................

Instead of plunging his cock in you as you anticipate, he moves the giant head of his cock to your waiting and overly sensitive clitoris. He starts rubbing his cockhead on the clit and you wonder, how in the world does he know how much I love that? He continues to rub his cock on your clit as another climax explodes within you. As you gush your wetness, he moves his cock to your vagina and slips it in. He knew exactly what he was doing..................getting you ready for that big cock. The head slips in with no trouble as you raise and spread your legs. The feeling is exquisite. Although his girth feels wonderful, it slows the journey as you adjust to his length and width. He moves slowly, not wanting to hurt you but also wanting to savor every inch as it moves deep within you. Three, four, five inches............slowly moving to the deepest reaches of your hot sex. Then another thrust and 8 inches are deep within you. As you raise your head you want to see how much more is left before he is fully within you. But you realize that you are blindfolded and lay your head back on the pillow. His blindfold remains firmly in place as well. You wonder what he is thinking as you spread your legs wider and raise them high in the air. The pounding of his cock and his body intensifies as you moan loudly. It is like you never stop cuming as his stamina impresses you, not to mention his intensity.

As his cock makes its way to the heart of your sex you revel in the pure pleasure of it and feel yet another climax approaching. He moves, slowly at first and then quickens the pace. In and out with long, slow strokes drives you crazy. As his pace quickens, so does yours and soon you are gushing another wet, noisy climax. You moan loudly and scream, yes.............yes...........oh yes. Soon he begins to pump you furiously as his own climax approaches. The feeling is unbelievable and you cannot wait to see what he looks like.............what his cock looks like. He asks you if you want him to cum inside you and you tell him emphatically.............yes I do. Cum now for me! Cum in me! Cum deep, please! You find yourself talking and wonder whose voice it is as you hardly recognize the throaty sounds coming from deep inside you. Soon he roars with a mighty thrust and he pushes deep into your uterus as he cums with spurt after spurt of hot, white cum. You feel it and cum again yourself as he fills you completely. You have lost count of how many times you have climaxed but the feeling of complete satisfaction overwhelms you as he collapses on to you and the bed. What pleasure! What joy! What a fuck!

He whispers in your ear, "Do we get to take our blindfolds off now?" Suddenly you are aware that I am in the room. You had forgotten completely about me being there.........lost in your lust and passion. You tell Rick that you need to ask the blindfold judge if it is okay. I respond by telling you that "rules are rules" and they remain in place. Whoever removes the blindfold first must submit to the will of the other person.

You respond by ripping off the blindfold and saying that you will take your chances. As you announce "you win" he smiles as he pulls his own blindfold off and you ask, what do you want to do now? He replies that he wants me to clean up your sopping wet pussy with my mouth while you are sucking his impressive cock. Looks like it might be a long, wonderful and absolutely delightful afternoon. Blind dates can be fun!!!

okayjack
okayjack
660 Followers