Blind Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him with a mixture of frustration and wonder.

"So that's it!"

He didn't say anything.

"It's over just like that. All is forgiven."

"No, I don't forgive myself for nearly destroying Raven."

"You know that's not what I mean."

"I'm tired of this situation. I'll think of a better one. Give me a second."

He was quiet for a minute. She looked at him wondering what he was thinking.

"I've got one," he finally said. "You're the lawyer, and I'm on the stand. I just swore on the Bible to tell the whole truth, so help me God. Ask me the question?"

"What question?"

He didn't answer, but looked at her as if she knew the question as well as he did. He waited. She thought of different questions to ask him and her face showed her confusion until she realized there was only one question."

"Did you ever cheat on me?"

He pretended to think about the question seriously, but he couldn't help smiling.

"No. And now we're changing roles. You're on the stand. Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God."

"I do."

"Are all our money and investments where they're supposed to be?"

"Yes, but—"

"Wait! Let me ask that in a different way. Before you saw me watching Raven last night, before our conversation just now -- before any of that, were all our money and investments where they were supposed to be?"

"Yes."

"Final question: Did you ever cheat on me?"

Hon fidgeted before she answered.

"You're telling me if a tree falls in the forest and there's no one to hear it, it doesn't make a sound. As long as you didn't hear me on the phone and didn't notice my panties, it means I didn't do anything wrong."

He held up his hand to stop her.

"Will the court reporter please repeat the question? Did you ever cheat on me?"

She sighed and spoke.

"No."

"Case dismissed. Court adjourned."

He looked at her frustration, and his smile grew broader.

"Do you want me to explain? It's so embarrassing."

"Then don't tell me. I don't care. I know you didn't cheat, and I know you never will, because you never could."

"You don't know anything, Balek. I thought about it. I really wanted to hurt you. That's why I fucked you three nights in a row just to save up your come so I could put it in my panties when I came home that night. I know you smelled it."

"I'm not going there again."

"I was alone in my hotel room pretending that Rip was eating me out and fucking me in every way I could think of. When I said his cock was much bigger than yours, I was hoping you'd be humiliated. I've never seen his cock. He doesn't know I was talking about him, and I'll die if you ever tell him anything."

"I didn't hear it anyway," Balek said, "so that discussion's closed. So was I right about everything?"

"I could have messed you up so much. It almost happened."

"You expect me to give in on this like I usually do," he said. "That's because you know a lot more about everything than I do. But on this subject, I know more than anyone in the world.

"I'm sorry you had to hear me and the guys carry on at O'Blivion's, but since you did, you heard what I always say about you. What do I tell them?"

"How can you bring that up after everything I just told you?"

"What do I say?"

"It's too stupid to repeat."

"What do I say?"

"I'm going to scream. You are so blind and stubborn."

"What do I say?"

She laughed.

"You tell them that no matter what they say, you know for certain that I would never cheat on you?"

"Was I wrong?"

She gave a loud, exasperated sigh but said nothing.

"I rest my case."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."