Blind Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the buff envelope out my brief case and located one of the front-on photos of Anne's costume. "You let your male receptionist see you like that?" I did not like where this was going.

"Yes, of course. He is not just my receptionist he is also a body guard, accountant and part time lover! Any way, I told him I would set up in the back and asked him to confirm some appointments for today. I went to the back room. My Assistant was all ready she had the wrist and ankle cuffs on."

"The what?" I squeaked, "And please give her a name. 'The Assistant' is hardly appropriate."

Anne continued, "Ok lets call her Jane, I was going to restrain her for quite a long time and to prevent the restraints damaging her skin she wore tubes, like socks without a toe, at wrist and ankle, it also means she can free herself if the need arises, but we don't let the clients know that. Therefore, it took just a few seconds to sit her on the fucking bench with ankles secured with her legs spread wide lay back with head over the end and wrists secured to each side. She said she would get a few Z's in and told me to have fun with 'Dear Johnny', but be sure to leave a load or two for her. She had seen 'Dear Johnny', but he did not know that."

"I laid out a few props on the bench in the front room and was ready when my receptionist... Ok Bill, came into the room. We had about ten minutes before 'Dear Johnny' was due. I handed Bill the cuffs and top spreaders and had him tie me up then connect the arm spreader to a ceiling hook. Yes I know I was then totally helpless and believe me Bill liked it that way just fine. He got me going very quickly and bought me to a quick climax, then left me standing there. I heard 'Dear Johnny' come in. Exchange the time of day with Bill who then shouted 'Bye,' to me and I heard the outer door shut."

"It was a few minutes before 'Dear Johnny' came in. He was naked and erect. Our usual routine was for me to do him first and then for him to do me, so he was already excited at the departure from previous sessions. I had never been totally restrained before either!"

"He took his time. He felt me up. He teased me with a dildo and a vibrator. He fixed nipple clamps and put weights on them. He fitted clamps to my labia and fitted weights to them."

I waived for her to stop, mixed myself another drink and refreshed hers. I found a photo of weights and crocodile clips. "These?"

Anne looked defiantly at me. "Yes."

"Go on." I was getting hot around the collar with this explanation.

"Dear Johnny told me he was going to make me dance until I begged him to stop. I laughed he laughed harder and picked up the riding crop I had left out."

"He then hit me a few times here and there. Then hit me a bit harder and then in more sensitive places. I was climaxing over and over by then. He eventually gave up hitting me with the crop and applied an ice cube to the welts on my body. I made a lot of noise then."

"I do not know how long he had taken, perhaps about and hour and 45 minutes. May be a little less, may be a little longer. There isn't a clock in the dungeon."

"He went out to the drinks cupboard came back in and gave me a sip then let the raw alcohol touch the tender welts. I called him a bastard and told him just wait and see what I had in store for him."

"He then gave me a really hard stroke on my clitoris and then another. I made lots of noise, but refused to tell him what I had waiting for him. He released the rope to the ceiling and had me bend over. He then hit my anus then filled my cunt and anus with the largest vibrators turned them on and hit me until I could no longer stand. I was in a pool of come."

I asked her to stop. I need a breather. "Do you always do such extreme things?"

Anne smiled "Not always, but I know, err... knew I could trust 'Dear Johnny' and I knew he would make me come till I dropped with-out coming himself. Mind you he had had a raging hard on all the time."

"Jesus, Anne you must be a lunatic. Why take such shit?"

"Well the orgasms I get go on and on and are the best high you have ever felt and I have the knowledge that I will get to give him back what he gave me so he dare not go too far."

"Yes provided he doesn't kill you first, what will a jury think of what you did to him?"

"Well if you look at his body you will see that only a few. Just 6 of the marks are fresh he has another S&M bitch in Canberra."

I got out the pictures and sure enough the six stripes across his body were markedly livid, the others less marked. I made a note for the pathologist, and to get a private pathology just in case.

"Ok go on."

"Well I sat on the bench a while and he had a drink, he released the spreaders and took off the restraints. He gave me a glorious tongue lashing which revived me no end. He really was a sweet man."

"We had been going about a hour and three quarters. I told him to assume the position. Tied his arms behind him put a spreader between his legs. Made him bend over and gave him six of the best very slowly making the cane swish back and forth waving it under his balls. I tickled the end of his dick then another stroke. He begged no more or he would come and please could he have his surprise. So I told him to follow me. I dimmed the lights. The light in the back room was off so he could not see what was there."

"I told him to stand still then went to Jane made sure she was awake then went back and turned the spotlight on. Jane made a nice production of screaming. I pulled 'Dear Johnny' forward by his dick moving closer to Jane's open, screaming mouth. I had just about got his glans into her mouth when he went red, then blue and I felt him collapse. You know the rest."

"No I don't, how did Jane get free?"

"I told you she had soft material tubes on her wrists she was able to pull her hands free release her ankles and run for the phone."

"Ok but she was naked on that bench for two hours she will have left body fluids by the bucket full. We are not going to be able to leave her out of it!"

"I need to think this out. You need to think and you need to tell me why you do not want Jane involved. I am going to bed. Don't drink all the gin. The spare room is over there. Do not do a runner! I will see you in the morning."

I went to my bed to dream lurid sex scene after sex scene.

© Sylvi Slafford Aug 2010

12