Blind Faith Ch. 02

Story Info
Joyce-Lynne gets to find out more.
1.9k words
4.45
11.1k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: More Exposure to Anne's World

The next day, a Tuesday did not start well. Anne was not in bed, nor in my apartment, she had gone. I fretted a while and got ready for work. I would have to go to the police station and let them know she was missing. I left it until the very last minute driving to the nick and finding a car parking space I went up the steps seconds before Anne was due to report. I heard my name called and there was Anne running across the road. I glowered at her and then stood by while she reported in.

There was no information from the pathologist and nothing further from forensics. I took Anne by the arm and led her to my car stuffed her inside and drove to the office; Made my apologies for the late show and marched Anne into my small room. I took a legal pad and wrote with a texter on the top sheet in very large letters. DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN.

Anne did at least look contrite. She wrote on the sheet of paper in very small letters. 'I had to see Jane!'

I took a few tomes from the shelf stuffed them in by brief case. I told Anne to follow me. I told the receptionist I would be out with Anne at the Scene of 'Dear Johnny's' death, or with the police the rest of the day. I would leave my phone on if she needed to contact me. I took Anne to an early lunch. I had missed breakfast, so it seems had she. We went back to the police station retrieved her keys and were given free access to the Dungeon and to her home.

I bought a surveyors tape measure and a squared pad as it was too late to go back to the dungeon. I took Anne back to her home. A sumptuous two story home with a pool, Jacuzzi, large rumpus room and a live in lodger, Bill!

A Mercedes, a late model and a Mazda 5 occupied two of the three spaces in the under house garage. Anne told me to park and we would talk the problem through. I was uncomfortable with this as it seemed that Bill would be part of the discussion.

The house a veritable mansion was sumptuous. The open lounge offered great views over the Harbour. The opera house was visible from the bathroom. The home was worth at least $2,000,000. It turned out that Anne was an accomplished cook. I tried to make small talk with Bill, while Anne cooked. She had soon prepared and presented a very nice evening meal. While I ate I worried at the problem of discussing Anne's case with Bill. It involved too much wild perverted sex for me. In the end I asked him to leave us to our serious talk.

Bill point blank refused. He and Anne had been together a long time and he needed to know that everything that could be done was being done. There were no secrets between them. He was a witness at least to the previous assignations between 'Dear Johnny' and Anne and the start of the fateful meeting.

I had to relent, but I was going to be very uncomfortable going over the details again. I told Anne to tell me all about her relationship with 'Dear Johnny', "I want to know all the details do not leave anything out."

Anne began, "As you know 'Dear Johnny' is, err... was a senator. He was the youngest in the senate when he was first elected 12 years ago, no 13. He is from WA and lives there or in Canberra. He has a flat he shares with someone here in Sydney. We met by chance at a masked ball for sexual deviates. He was with the Dominatrix from Canberra who I knew. She introduced us and I gave him my phone number. It was quite a while later when he called for a session, he had just been re-elected. We hit it off right away. He likes the cane. I like the riding crop. I gave him what he wanted and he gave me what I wanted. Bill does not like hurting me and is a woos regarding the cane! The Canberra Dom only gives pain!"

Bill laughed.

I shushed Bill and asked, "So you have had monthly sessions with 'Dear Johnny' for five years?'

"Yes," replied Anne.

"These sessions were documented somewhere did you keep a diary?" I looked from Anne to Bill expectantly.

Anne shook her head. "No. But Bill was always present when he visited. He was there when we had group sessions, err... three times."

My head swam I had to ask the obvious. "You can verify this and are prepared to testify to the relationship with 'Dear Johnny'?"

Bill playfully patted Anne's rear as he went to the bar and mixed us all a drink. "I said I wanted to be there for her didn't I? Of course I will testify. You understand that 'Dear Johnny' was a pain freak. I have seen him beaten till he bled, what Anne did to him on Sunday was really quite mild."

I interjected, "But you were not there on Sunday were you?"

Bill smiled, "No, but you can see the marks of the six of the best she regularly gave him, He really like that and then to return the strokes before fucking her."

I tried not to groan at this explicit information. "Did she beat him first?"

Bill had a wicked grin on his face as he continued. "No, not always she had me string her up once. Another time she had me tie her to the fucking stool and another time she had me suspend her upside down from the ceiling. She had me cuff her and string her up the day he croaked."

I took a large gulp of cold vodka. I was getting far too much information, yet I had to know all the sordid details. I busied myself taking notes. Bill and Anne waited silently while I wrote. I looked up and asked, "You said you have seen 'Dear Johnny' beaten till he bled. When was that?"

Bill smiled again, "Over two years ago, but he came back the next month as if nothing had happened. The Canberra bitch was upset at how he used the girl Anne supplied."

I wanted to brush this information aside but needed to know about this other girl, "Is she still around could she would she testify?"

Bill frowned a little, "No she died in a car accident last March! Nice Kid kinky as hell! Good body as well."

Anne punched Bill on the arm. "I knew you fancied her you dork!"

Bill rubbed his arm. "Yeah well she was too much for me to handle. I cannot keep up with you!"

Anne punched him again, gentler this time and they both laughed.

I took another swig of vodka. Bill had mixed it rather strong I was beginning to feel the effects. I asked about the other group sessions. Anne had provided candidates for the position of slave for 'Dear Johnny' to test. Both times two other girls and Bill had been present. While both sessions had been what Anne called a blast and Bill said were exhausting. 'Dear Johnny' had not found what he had wanted. He had discerned that the girls were experienced rather than beginners.

Bill said, "What 'Dear Johnny' really wanted was a virgin of course."

Anne said she was not sure what 'Dear Johnny' wanted but although he had enjoyed the group sessions immensely, the girls had not hit his spot! Anne remembered he had been very vigorous with her the following month. These sessions had been about three years earlier and the topic of a fresh slave had not been bought up since the drawing blood session.

I took more notes. I asked if the Canberra Dominatrix would testify. Bill said, "Yes." Anne said, "No." I took the woman's phone number. I asked about the other girls. Neither Bill nor Anne knew their real names and had not seen them since.

I then got Bill to tell me of what happened Sunday afternoon. I asked Anne not to prompt him. I was reluctant to ask her to leave bearing in mind what she had told me of the time before 'Dear Johnny' arrived.

Bill was brutally frank. I was getting hot under the collar as he described arriving seeing Anne in her scanty costume. Yes it would have been the first time 'Dear Johnny' had seen it. I made him describe the costume. He looked at me a little oddly. I explained that if this went to court the jury would be shown the photos of Anne and he would be asked if that was the costume she was wearing before he left. It was therefore necessary for him to be able to describe it and No I was not going to show him the photos.

He said, "Spoil Sport. She has lots of costumes and she has one exactly the same, but bright green! Anne go and put it on while I describe it."

I said that would not be necessary. Anne got up and said "I need the loo [Australian for toilet] anyway."

Bill described the black patent leather costume. "It's in black shiny leather with silver studs. There are more bits missing than present. Her tits poke out. The leather forms the briefest support for her breasts. There are cutaways across the front and sides. The bottom half of the costume is like a pair of very brief French knickers but tight around the thigh leaving her pubis exposed. There are studs that undo to expose more flesh and the outfit can be entirely removed while she is strung up."

I tried to digest all this information but it did seem that Bill knew the costume very well indeed.

Anne came back into the room dressed in a shiny green outfit, she calmly walked up to me did a bob and spun round for me to see. I blushed and agreed that Bill did indeed know exactly what Anne was wearing. As far as I could tell the green costume was identical to the black one in the photos the police had given me.

Anne sat beside Bill on the lounge and he casually began stroking a breast, He pinched a nipple which hardened visibly, his other hand descended and I quickly got up.

"I had better say good night." This behaviour was way to much for me to stomach.

I was disturbed when Anne spoke, "You have had too much to drink to drive home you better stay over there are lots of spare rooms, up the stairs and to the left take your pick." She pointed vaguely to a bedroom on the upper level. "I am sure Bill won't bother you he will be worn out when I've finished with him. See you in the morning." I was transfixed watching Bills fingers plunging in and out of Anne's wet cunt.

I watched for a very short while, but when Anne's hand moved to the bulge in Bills pants I turned and ran. "Sacred Cat," she laughed as I ran up stairs.

I spent another restless night full of sexy dreams. I was constantly approaching orgasm but never seemed to get there.

© Sylvi Slafford Aug 2010