Blind Faith Ch. 07

Story Info
Anne's Quest fulfilled.
2.8k words
4.61
7.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Anne's Promise Fulfilled.

Anne looked very sad, on the verge of tears. We sat in the quietest corner of a Pub's restaurant. I asked her what was wrong.

"Bill has run off with Jane!" Anne really did sob then. "Silly Bastards both of them, it will never last. I am shutting up for a while and going on a cruise but before then I need your body for a day perhaps two this Saturday and Sunday. After your last performance you may need to take Monday off as well."

"Not another football team?" I enquired.

"No Joyce-Lynne I think I have found you a man, he wants to meet you and err... try you out!"

'This is no way to begin a relationship.' I thought to myself, but the timing was right. I did need another orgasm and rather than go search for one, one arranged by Anne was much more satisfactory.

"Ok I need a good going over what time Saturday?" I was trying to be cheerful and did not ask for more information about Bill and Jane.

"12:00 sharp. Do not be late this time." Anne brightened. I asked her what the man was like and she refused to tell me a thing. "It's much better if you form your own opinion Joyce-Lynne."

"Has he been a client of yours for long?" I found myself whispering.

"No Joyce-Lynne he has not been my client at all, but comes highly recommended by a person I trust and one you trusted a while back." Anne was carefully drying her tears.

"In the country?" I asked I was curious.

"No." said Anne.

"Ok do I need to bring anything with me?" I was really curious now.

"No Joyce-Lynne I will arrange everything. Just bring along your willing body and leave the rest to luck. I don't think he will be taking any trophies either. I hope it goes right for you."

We ate a few scraps of the meal. Anne was upset about Bill and Jane. I was rather preoccupied with the coming encounter. To have a blind date in a dungeon was bizarre to say the least.

Saturday soon rolled round and with a freshly shaved pussy, my body fragrantly dusted down and dressed to kill, I was ten minutes early. Anne was showing a customer out as I went down her stairwell. The man's eyes goggled as he passed me on the stairs. He turned and followed me back to the reception door.

"God where do you keep her, can I have her next time? Can I afford her?" the man blurted out.

Anne shooed him away refusing to answer. "That was quite an entrance Joyce-Lynne. He pays top dollar and is a cream puff, you could make a weeks pay in a couple of hours with him if you are interested."

"He looked a bit of a wimp and he would probably die on me!" I was chuckling as I heard his retreating footsteps go up the stairs.

Anne said. "True, very true, you are one hell of an act to follow."

"Ok Joyce-Lynne in there off with the lot and then come into the dungeon."

I murmured, "Its one hell of a way to meet a Guy." but did as I was told and was soon naked in the dungeon.

Anne applied the body oil again then cuffed my wrists and pulled each up high. I was still in high heels and when she cuffed my ankles and roped them to eyelets in the floor I was spread open and available naked and shining with the floodlights' she had focused on my body. "I will leave now see you later, much later," she said.

Strange thoughts and emotions were running riot as I waited, I was alone quite a while. My juices were stirring. Anticipation is a wonderful emotion.

The door opened with a crash and a man strode in. "Shit I did not meant to make quite an entrance." The quite large but athletic male said in a pleasant deep voice. He shut the door and snubbed it we were not going to be disturbed. He was naked but in a mask. He came up to me and kissed me fiercely tongue and all. His hands flew all over my slick body. He stood back and said that I looked just great. He reached forward and took a nipple between finger and thumb pulled and then took the other one and then pulled it the other way. He tortured my tits for at least ten minutes. They were red hot and heavy when he turned his attention lower down.

My labia, clitoris and butt hole got some serious attention and again this lasted about ten minutes. He then returned to my tits and used his mouth and teeth this time. I was warming up. Ten minutes later he gave my vagina and ass the same attention from his tongue. I was getting hotter. He had not said anything nor had I.

He then took up a wide leather strap and swished it about, he smiled at me. He had a quizzical look on his face.

"Ok give me your best," I invited him to him me.

"Where?" He asked.

"Anywhere." I replied.

Several lashes later my tits and thighs were cherry red and we were both panting, come was oozing out his cock and my juices were running down on to the bench.

"You like this?" His voice posed a question.

"Not really," I replied, "but if it gets you off and gets me off why turn it down."

He picked up a whip. "Would this be any better?"

I shrugged and so he whipped me. One stroke landed perfectly on my right nipple and I had a mini orgasm and squirmed on the bench a little.

"Yes I see," he said. "Do you have a favorite?" he asked.

"Yes I like the cane." I was panting a little but smiling encouragingly. He picked up a school cane. "Yes that."

"I see," he said and twenty or so strokes later he stopped, he had not hit the spot.

He said, "I thought you said this was your favorite."

"It is" I said, "but you are not hitting the right place."

"Oh I should have asked and you should have told me."

"No I shouldn't," I was gasping; my body hurt all over, he had not pulled any of the blows. "I liked what you did well enough. And it got you hot and hard are you going to give me some of that." I was looking at his erection.

He laughed and moved to push his hot hard dick into me. He was almost as tall as me even in my heels and with my legs held spread wide he was able to fully penetrate me. His hands roamed about the welts on my body as he bucked and thrust. I smiled and kissed him back when he kissed me; he was soon close to coming. I was still a long way off. He came and as he did so one hand tore at my left breast the other frigged my butt hole.

He pulled out and I said, "Shame to waste that."

He put a hand to my crutch and his cum and my juices filled his palm he offered it to me to lick clean.

I smiled and licked it all clean, "Can I have that as well please?" I was looking directly at his still hard cock.

He let me down from the ropes and I sucked his slick member into my eager mouth.

"OK Joyce-Lynne where is the right spot you have been close but obviously need some special attention Where do I cane you?" His voice pleasant as if asking me what I wanted to drink.

I grinned. "I will show you," and did my gymnast pose, one leg up around my ear. "Right on my labia please. Three strokes should do it if your aim is good."

He looked deep into my eyes his cock was rampant. Swish, swish, swish all three landed in the right spot.

My body was shaking, my pussy on fire but I managed to change legs "Ok now this side." again the cane went swish, swish, swish. Again all hit the spot. My nether lips were now swollen and cherry red. I was fighting back the urge to scream. "Ok now as many as you like on my clitoris, but let me give you a good target."

I bent and folded myself over spread my legs wide the held my swollen labia apart. My Clit small as it was stood to attention and several swishes later was giving me a building orgasm.

He said, "What about here?" The cane tapped my anus.

The cane descended on my Butt hole. I exploded "Yes there as well." My voice was shrill. Swish, swish, again swish, swish. "Again. More." I cried I was in a continual orgasm.

He continued to swing the cane; he later told me that he only had to touch the red and swollen surfaces for me to go off again.

I was in heaven, I came and came and came then came again it went on for an age.

Then he stopped and a cock invaded my tight anal passage and several fingers slid noisily in and out my sopping vagina. "Oh yes. More, more, pinch my clitoris. Slap my pussy. Yes more." I was still in an extended orgasm. I felt him begin to come, he pulled back and out and his spunk flew straight onto my body some reaching my waiting mouth. He stood back.

I rolled out keeping my legs spread wide. "I bring that here." I pointed to my mouth and his still rampant cock was presented. I looked up into his face and took his steaming slimy cock in my mouth all the way in. He lent forwards slapped my tits a few times then bit the nipples then his mouth descended to my vagina and anus. It traveled back and forth, he slurped back and forth while I sucked and slurped at his cock.

"I cannot come again just yet Joyce-Lynne," He said a while later. His cock was still hard. "Ok," I said, "You can fuck my vagina with that then. Be really rough, slap me around don't be shy." and so he turned round and entered me. I pulled my legs wide apart making the opening very tight and he bucked and fucked and soon he was coming and wonder of wonders so was I, my very first virginal orgasm.

He fell forward, no gentleman; he let his full weight press me down into the hard floor for a few minutes. His cock subsided and slowly slid out. I tried and tried to keep it in but it eventually plopped out. He laughed as my vagina made a loud raspberry sound. He rolled off me then after untangling my legs rolled me on top of him. We fitted together very well; I looked into his eyes with my mouth slightly open. He kissed me properly and our tongues danced around. I eventually had to come up for air. His face was all wet from our mixed juices.

A shiver passed through me. "I am getting cold there is a bed in the back lets rest." I led the way towards the back room.

He said, "Ok but I have not finished with you and you have not started on me yet."

Pulling him into the room I cautiously eased back down onto the round bed in the back room. I sighed happily turned round presented my pussy and took his dick in my mouth. He mumbled something I told him not to talk with his mouth full so we began a long slow oral sex session.

"I will go for ever this time." He said as he turned me on my stomach some time later and then entered my vagina then my ass with alternate strokes. He fucked me with longer and longer strokes going slower and slower.

"Faster; harder, faster," I demanded reaching under the pillows I found a vibrator that I knew would be there and said, "Here put this in one hole you fill the other."

"Which goes in where?" He asked.

"Go figure." I said and soon the vibrator was in my vagina and his cock was in my ass. Long and slow then longer and faster then deep, deep and fast, faster and I came again.

He fell off me. I rested a few seconds then turned slid down between his legs took the vibrator out of my vagina and offered it to him he took it a licked it clean. I took his semi hard cock and locked eyes with him as I slowly and deliberately took it to my mouth then devoured it, swallowing it deep into my throat. I only pulled back when I had to breathe. His cock was fully hard again I rammed my mouth down hard and swallowed it again then again he soon came in spurts, one, two and a feeble three; deep down my throat. I pulled back and was about to wipe my sticky face when he pulled my hand away and pulled me to him we kissed sharing the fluids from my mouth.

"You are still hard enough." I said.

"Yes," He said, "but it will be hours before I can come again there is only so much capacity. Give me a few minutes then we can go back there and you can try me out."

Guessing the few minutes could be quite a while longer I smiled, "Sounds good to me." It was literally a few minutes later I took hold of his hard cock and pulled hard. "Come on lets see how much you can take and where you like it." I dragged his body pulling on his cock and led him to Anne's fucking bench, "Lay across that."

"Which way?" He asked.

"Go Figure." I said. He flopped forward face down. I picked up the riding crop and started a conversation. I spoke quite normally but with almost every word I bought the crop down on his ass and then his shoulders. I told him about how I had always had difficulty reaching orgasm and how the first real one had been when I was given the cane in the school principles' office. I told him that she had known what had happened and given me discipline at regular intervals during the last eighteen months at school. He took all the information is Sucking in his breath when I found a particularly sensitive spot.

I told him to turn over. His cock was rampant again. I took the cat'o'nine tails and laid into his upper body. His cock grew even stiffer so it got several strokes to itself. It was very red and oozing when I took it into my mouth and sucked. He put his hand to my head.

"No, no hands off. It's my turn." I had an edge to my voice and he let me go and I proceeded to show him how good I was at deep throat and how long I could hold my breath. I kept going till he was rampant again. I pulled back then got up on the bench and guided his twitching cock into my vagina. I let my full weight down as I again spread my legs wide. I took his hands and put them to my breasts.

With a serious sugar coated voice I said, "See if you can tear them off please."

He was gentle at first, but as I ground down and round; going in the opposite direction to where he was mauling my tits, he became rougher and rougher. I ground our pelvic bones together and moved ever faster. He tore at my tits then used the nipples to pull them back and forth up and down. I sensed he was close and suddenly so was I. The climax was not together. I started before him and he lasted only a few seconds, but mine went on and on. He brutalized my tits I was in ecstasy. Eventually I stopped grinding back and forth, relaxed my muscles swept my legs back and he plopped out.

His soft baritone voice was whispering in my ear. "Joyce-Lynne lets get back to that bed we need to sleep now, well I do anyway." We helped each other to the bed and curled up like spoons. I reached behind to touch his flank. He had both breasts; one in each hand. I was hooked I hoped he was.

We were left sleeping till quite late on the Sunday evening. Anne was very discrete when she woke us and did not say a word, did not ask a single question. I was happy to give the guy my name and phone number, he left Anne's dungeon before me.

"See you around," were his parting words as he went up Anne's stairs.

Anne raised an eyebrow. I smiled but could find no words. I blew her a kiss as I left for home; a taxi, a lukewarm soak, then bed. I was going to sleep for hours.

© Sylvi Slafford October 2010