Blind(folded) Date

Story Info
Date turns into erotic encounter.
1.4k words
4.23
30.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she kneels there, watching him, he begins to loosen his tie. Her heart is pounding, her mind filled with the possibilities. He takes his tie, and finds the middle, placing it over her eyes, crossing it behind her head, and then bringing the two ends together in front. With one finger, he tilts her head back, so that her mouth opens slightly. Using the loose ends of the tie, one on each side of her mouth, he brings them together, tying a large knot in front, which forms a gag. Instantly, she becomes aware of her own wetness. Her heart and mind racing, she thinks to herself, "He is the one." She knows with everything inside of her, that they are meant for each other.

From the gentle yank on the leash, she knows to stand up. She rises to her feet, standing there in front of him, a lovely sight in heels, a skirt, and her silk blouse, which is partially unbuttoned. Seeing her this way, blindfolded, gagged and vulnerable, he is aroused beyond words. He circles around her, taking in the sight of this beauty before him. She cannot see him, but she is acutely aware that he is watching her, covering her body with his eyes, taking it all in. He is behind her now, and reaches out to touch her hair, which is hanging loosely between her shoulder blades. His fingers touch only her hair, but a shiver travels down her spine. He is so close, she can feel his breath on her neck, but still he does not touch her. He walks back around to face her then, and says simply, "Undress."

With that one word, she feels another rush of wetness between her thighs. Her fingers are shaking as she unbuttons those buttons which he left alone. She is suddenly feeling very self-conscious and leaves the blouse on her shoulders as she unzips her skirt. He gives a little tug on the leash and she is frozen. "The blouse." he says. Tentatively, she slips it off her shoulders, and lets it fall to the floor. Her breathing quickens as she stands there, in a sexy black lace bra, facing him, but not knowing what is next. Without moving toward her, he reaches out and lifts a breast from the bra.

She jumps at his touch: she was not expecting it. Her nipple hardens instantly, and he grasps it between thumb and forefinger, lifting it high into the air. The pain is searing as he continues to lift, and she has no choice but to rise on her toes to try to find relief. A small cry escapes her, and just as her eyes begin to fill with tears, he releases her. She inhales deeply, grateful that the pain is over, but knowing at the same time, that he has lit a fire in her that will not be easily extinguished.

She braces herself for an assault on the other breast, but none comes. Her thoughts are jumbled...she is caught between a sense of relief, and a sense of longing for the intensity. In his low, smooth voice he says, "Bra." Quickly she removes it, letting it fall. Her breasts are magnificent, particularly so, as they rise and fall with the quickness of her breathing. Another sharp tug on the leash brings her out of her thoughts, and she hurries to unzip and remove her skirt.

As her skirt hits the floor, she steps out of it. Feeling his hand on her inner thigh, she hears him say, "Open." Instinctively she moves her feet wide, becoming intensely aware of the slippery wetness, barely concealed by the tiny triangle of her panties. She is an incredible sight, standing there in only her panties, stockings and heels. Putting his hand thru the loop of the leash, he pulls with gentle pressure until she realizes that she is to walk with him. They walk thru the apartment, into the tiny kitchen, where she hears him fumbling with what sounds like a plastic bag.

Once again, with a tug on the leash they are walking toward the door...the DOOR!? She hears the door open and is filled with dread. Surely he does not expect me to go out there, she thinks. She stops following him then, and he pulls once again on the leash. Still she refuses to move. With a sigh, he moves closer to her, and grasping a nipple, pulls sharply until she has no choice but to follow. She hears the door close behind them and they are walking down the hall. It all comes together for her: they are walking to the garbage chute!

Oh my god! What if someone sees me? she thinks. She moves ahead quickly, wanting this to be as short a trip as possible. She has to get back inside! Ahead, she hears footsteps and a door closing. Has someone just seen her? Her heart is pounding as they reach the chute, where he throws the garbage down with a thud. He gives a little tug and she follows willingly, wanting nothing more than to be back in her apartment. In no hurry, he leisurely walks her back to the apartment. They enter, and she thinks, "Thank God!", but the wetness sliding down her thighs betrays her.

Once inside, he turns her toward him, and kisses her deeply. "You are so very beautiful." he says. "And such a good girl." She is filled with pride, and an excitement that is nearly uncontainable. He leads her to the living room where he knows there is a chair that is perfect for what he has in mind. He brings her to the chair, and dropping the leash, moves about the room, turning on every light, and opening the blinds, which cover a large window, overlooking a courtyard - the same courtyard which also faces an adjacent apartment building. "I can't do this!" she thinks, but again, her excitement betrays her. She hears him walk to her bedroom, where he opens a drawer, and quickly shuts it. He returns to the chair where she is standing, and she knows by his movements that he is undressing.

When he is done, he has her face the chair, and he takes her hands, setting them on top of the wooden armrests. She feels something encircling her wrists, binding them, each to an arm of the chair. With a hand on her thigh, he moves her legs apart, and she feels her ankles being secured to the legs of the chair. She is so excited...she wants to beg him to take her, right then and there, but she cannot speak, cannot see. Suddenly, he is in front of her, doing something with the collar and leash. She hears as he unclips the leash from the collar, and begins to feed the chain thru the ring of the collar, until equal lengths are hanging from the ring. He clips the looped handle to the clip, and quickly, with very few movements, attaches the clip to her clit. She inhales sharply with the pain, and as she does so, learns a valuable lesson: the more she moves, the more the clip pulls on her clit. She is moaning now, feeling such a deep need, that she knows only he can fill. She is trembling with excitement, with pain, and with emotion. Stepping behind her, he simply drapes himself over her back for a minute.

She can feel his cock, its heat, its throbbing and twitching between her legs. In her mind she is begging, "Fuck me, please, oh god, fuck me!" She knows that she can not wait much longer. In a moment he straightens up, and very very gently slides into her, at the same time, grasping both nipples, and twisting sharply. She stiffens at the conflicting sensations and as she does so, pulls on the chain attached to her clit. It is too much to take...her orgasm rips through her, and she is taken higher and higher, feeling as if she cannot bear the ecstasy a moment longer. She feels his cock in her, sliding in and out at a furious pace now, and suddenly he is cumming too, his ejaculate shooting forth in huge, hot spurts.

He unties her from the chair, removing the tie, which serves both as blindfold and gag, and also the collar and chain. Slowly she stands and turns to face him. Looking into one another's eyes, they know that they were truly made for one another.