Blind Girl Goes To Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
560 Followers

"Mmmm that's a really nice cock Tom, how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 54 years old Cynthia." He said.

"I like an older man, they are so experienced and trustworthy." I said as I finished stroking him and handed him the shower gel.

"Shall I wash your hair first." He said.

"If you wish Tom." I replied and he asked me kneel down.

I knelt and he took the shampoo and squeezed some onto my head. His cock was in my face so I took it in my mouth for a few moments while he lathered my hair. Then he quickly rinsed it off and asked me to stand with my back to him. He used the gel and washed down my back then spent more time on my butt cheeks before he went all the way down to my feet. Then he asked me to turn around and he started on my breasts. I could feel that he was hard again as it kept poking me when he moved close.

He kept the one hand on my breast and moved the other down my belly and between my legs so I lifted one leg and sat my foot on the side of the tub while he ran his hand all over between my legs. It was very stimulating but he stopped and rinsed me off and then knelt down to put his mouth to my pussy. I kept my one foot on the side of the tub and pushed into his face as his hand squeezed my butt cheeks. His tongue was running wild then his hand came down and his thumb pushed inside me but he kept his tongue lapping away at my clit and I just kept pushing into his face until I cum. When he stood I took hold of his hard cock and I turned around and bent over and he quickly got the message and fucked me doggie style. He was just cummin when a voice said: "Hey Tom, don't take all day in there." So I moved my butt back and forth rapidly to drain him.

"Damn that was fantastic Cynthia, thank you." Tom said as he stepped out of the shower and someone else stepped in and I was ready to start the whole process all over with someone new.

"What shall I call you?" I asked. "Call me Reg." He said.

"Please kneel down Reg, let me wash your hair first." I said. After he knelt I gently felt his scalp, ears, and eyebrow's and down his cheeks under his chin, then I let the water play on his head for a moment before I put some shampoo on his head and rubbed it in lightly. His hands were holding me around my ass as I continued washing his hair and down his shoulders. I brought his head close to my pussy as I did the back of his neck and then let the shower water rinse him off. Then he stood and I put gel on my hands and washed his chest with one hand and put the other hand lower as I washed closer and closer towards his cock and then I grasped it gently.

"Mmmm that's a really nice cock Reg, how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 59 years old, 60 next month, how about you?" He said.

"I'm 29 years old Reg and I hope to be living next month." I told him as I slowly stroked his cock and reached behind him to wash his butt.

"Of course you will be Cynthia, we aren't crazy killers. Just do a good job and enjoy things and we will get along fine." He said as I stroked him with both hands, then his breathing increased and his legs trembled as I directed his throbbing penis towards my belly before he blasted his cum all over.

"Mmmm you shoot like a 20 year old. I like an older man that can shoot a lot of cum." I said softly and when he had finished dribbling I handed him the shower gel and turned around.

"Well I'm your man, I've always had a good supply." He said, as he started washing my back. Within a minute he was washing my butt cheeks and he wasn't bothered about my legs and feet, just my butt. He knelt down and then licked and kissed my cheeks so I lifted my leg and put my foot on the edge of the tub and hung onto the shower rail while he continued. Reg must have been a real arse man as he spent quite a while with his licking around my bum hole and then inserting his soapy fingers into my anus.

"Bend over a little." He said and I think he poured gel on his cock and around my anus before he pushed slowly into my ass.

"Oh fuck yesss." He cried excitedly as he slowly entered and then just let it sit there for several seconds then he pushed some more and it was getting easier. "Oh fuck you're tight." He moaned, as he started to thrust slowly at first until his ball sac was hitting my pussy. "Damn this is good." He cried as he held my hips tight and thrusted deeper.

This was probably only the third time I had ever had anal sex and the first time was when I was 18 years old and my teacher was so hot to get into me but terrified of getting me pregnant. Then my very first date when I moved into the city and got this apartment, he wanted to have anal so I had obliged, I figured it was his loss so long as he didn't hurt me. I wish now, that I had done it those times in the shower, as this seemed much better.

Reg had speeded up and I could tell by the way he was gripping me that he was close to cummin so I pushed back into him and moments later I felt his throbbing cock unloading. He held my arse tight against him as he let out deep sighs and told me how good it was, then I knew that he had enjoyed my ass. It wasn't really unpleasant at all and I did derive some satisfaction from what he did. But when he withdrew I was quick to wash his cock and rinse it, then I washed it again before I gave him the shower gel as I stood facing him. He slowly washed my breasts and then sucked them while he washed between my legs and all the way through to my ass.

Reggie was done and he stepped out, as Flashlight man was ready to step in.

"Well finally I get to see you in the buff." He said as he stroked my shoulders.

"Yes, where is your flashlight, did you bring it? What shall I call you anyway?" I asked.

"Call me Colin and take a feel of this its about the same size as the flashlight." He said as he took my hand and put it on his cock.

"Damn, you are right, the other guys must be jealous. How old are you anyway?" I asked.

"You won't believe me if I tell you, it may put you off me." He said as he held my breasts. "Try me." I said.

"I'm 66 years old." He said as he tweaked my nipples.

"Well I do like older men especially when they have a nice handful like you. Listen why don't you kneel down and let me wash your hair first." I told him and then he knelt, as I thought about my first few experiences older men.

There had been a few but the oldest had been 63 years old and he had been like a father to me for many years from me being 19 and up to me leaving when I was 24 years old. I had rented a room from him for all those years and he had been a real sweetheart by ensuring that everything stayed in exactly the same place so that I had no problems getting around in his house. As the time had gotten closer to me leaving we both got somewhat emotional, he would be on his own after I left for the big city. He always had a little hug and a kiss for me before I went to bed and one night he had gone to a meeting and had missed his opportunity as I had already gone to bed. So he was dressed for bed in his boxer shorts when he tapped on my door and then entered which startled me and I sat straight up as he rounded the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and said he hadn't hugged me tonight and couldn't afford to miss any, as I would be gone in 3 days. I sensed the great sadness in his voice and reached out for him then we hugged much longer than normal. He lowered his head and then kissed me gently but more than ever before. It was a bit awkward with me sat up in bed and him sat on the edge so when he shuffled closer his erection caught my arm. He knew I had touched it and moved even closer so I let my hand fall onto his lap and suddenly it was in my hand. That's when he kissed me fully on the lips and I stroked his cock but it was very uncomfortable so I told him to take off his boxers and get in bed. I stroked him almost to orgasm then finished him off in my mouth and later when he had recharged we fucked then slept, then next morning we did it again.

Back in the shower Colin was not only holding my ass while I washed his hair slowly but he was kneading and massaging my cheeks, which is something I really enjoy.

"I could wash your hair all day." I said. "I could rub your ass all day." Colin said.

"Well that's what I really mean, I can stand that all day." I said as I sighed.

"Really, well maybe we can make a date to do that." He said.

"That sounds like a plan." I said.

"Do you really mean that you aren't truly bothered about my age?" He said.

"Not at all, now you can stand up and turn your back to me." I told him as I felt his face before he stood.

I took the shower gel and washed his back then down to his butt and pushed my hand through his legs to make him open them more. I washed his thighs and down to his feet and back up again.

"Turn around Colin." I said as I added more shower gel to my hands and washed his big chest and played with his nipples. Then I moved my hand down to his belly and skirted around his cock to his inner thighs.

"Lift one leg Colin, this will require more attention." I said as I put my soapy hand under his balls and with my other I took his cock and stroked it.

"Wow, you are good." He said and I smiled for maybe the first time as I took him over the edge of no return and made his big thick cock spurt all his cum onto my belly.

"Geez, you cum like a young stud." I told him as I continued stroking and squeezing until he finished oozing.

"Ok my turn." He said as he reached for the gel and started on my back then pretty soon he was caressing my ass and I was really enjoying his touch.

"Wow, you are good too, don't stop yet." I said as he went right down to my feet and then back up to my ass.

"The night is young, turn around Cynthia." He said and then he slowly washed my breasts and made my nipples go rock hard. "Oh yesss keep doing that." I said softly.

Believe me there is no stigma attached to a 66 year old man doing things to excite a young woman's body, pleasure is pleasure and this man knew what he was doing. He kept one hand on my breasts and let his other go further down and over my belly then slowly down the creases of my legs to my inner thighs. "Lift one leg Cynthia." He said and then his hand did wonders over my pussy. I reached down and felt his hard thick cock and knew that I wanted it very soon but not until he had made me cum with his hand.

"Ooooooh god you know how to take advantage of a poor blind girl, don't stop or I may kill you." I cried as I quickly reached my climax. "Give it to me, give it to me now." I said as I tugged on his hard thick cock and then bent over to almost touch my feet. He came in behind me and rubbed his cockhead between my legs before I reached under and guided it into my hot box. Then he humped me like a 21-year-old stud, hard and fast as he gripped my ass cheeks tightly.

"Yesss, yesss, yesss, oooooh, oooooh, mmmmm keep going you stud." I cried and moments later I had reached another orgasm as he pumped his juices inside me.

"Oh my god, oooooh shit that was intense." He said quietly as he continued to push slowly. "You can say that again Colin." I told him as he withdrew and then I turned and kissed him. "Damn you are good." I said, as we washed our parts again then turned the shower off.

He closed the bathroom door then kissed me more passionately and whispered in my ear that he wanted to see a lot more of me and he was sorry he had brought the other guys but he would try to get them to leave earlier and he would be back.

"I would love to see more of you, but tonight I'll just have to please everyone." I said as I returned his kisses. Then we dried off and after I had applied body lotion and put on a robe he presented me to his team of amateur rapists.

One of them was napping in a chair and the other was listening to the radio as I asked who wanted tea. No one replied so I made tea anyway and sat sipping it at the table as I quietly told them what I wanted. This had become my night and I intended to enjoy it to the max.

I should never have teased each one of them to cum twice in the shower because they were incapable of performing ALL my long list of various tasks so shortly after 1:30am they all left with an invitation to save all their sperm for a re-match next Saturday afternoon.

Approximately 40 minutes later Colin was back and he spent the rest of the night and the entire next day and night in my bed. By Sunday evening we were both exhausted and my hot box was getting sore. Since that time, Colin has been a regular visitor usually twice a week and I've found myself smiling a whole lot more, especially when I go to the movies on a Saturday afternoon.

The End

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
560 Followers
12