Blind Grope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we peel apart, I tell Donna that I know just where to put this next. We laugh at the thought of revealing to Marie afterward that she cleaned Donna's ass from my dick. I take up position at Marie's head, and Donna heads for the other end.

At last, I feel stimulation on my clit. Judging by the soft touch, I guess it is a woman. Within moments, I reach a shuddering orgasm. After a brief pause, the fingers resume, and I am quickly brought to climax again. This time, she continues without pausing. It is almost painful, yet somehow she manages to bring me to the brink again.

As my arousal escalates, it appears that the events are being turned to my favor, and for my pleasure. The butt plug is replaced, the tickling ceases, and a good old-fashioned fucking is being administered to my pussy. Attentive fingers continue their ministrations to my clit. The rider on my back is gone, and a flaccid cock is placed gently in my mouth. When the binds are removed from my nipples, a gentle massage applies some type of soothing ointment. Enough pressure is maintained to provide good stimulation.

Once I reach my final orgasm, all of the external stimulation is withdrawn. After I catch my breath and start to relax, hot, soapy water is poured gently over my body. Soft, strong hands release my restraints, lift me from the apparatus, and carry me to the water room. After a thorough cleansing, I am led to a room, placed on a soft bed and covered with a duvet. Exhaustion combines with comfort to lure me into slumber.