Blind Leading Blind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her statement that she wouldn't care if she got pregnant made my already erect cock jerk and get even harder.

Justine's hands had not been idle either. Her left hand was moving back and forth on Diane's leg and her right was on my thigh. Just then she found and grabbed my dick. She squeezed hard and we both gasped out loud.

"Found it, didn't you?" said Diane.

"Ohh, it's so hard."

"It's also about to burst if you keep that up," I interjected, "please loosen up a little and let me relax."

"I'm sorry, Aaron, this is the first one I've ever touched and I'm still a little scared."

Diane then got up and moved over to my other side. "Come on honey, I'll help you get acquainted with him."

Justine was beyond blushing at this point; her face was rosy with lust.

"Let's go where we can be more comfortable girls."

"Good idea, I'll lead the way," Diane said.

With that statement Diane got up and grabbed me by the most convenient handle and started in the direction of the bedroom.

As Justine stood up I said that it would be nice to just leave the clothes on the couch, so Justine kicked off her shoes and skinned out of her jeans and panties in one move. I now saw those magnificent legs from top to bottom. The curvature was almost perfect. Her feet were a little large for a woman, but perfectly in scale with the rest of her body. The ankles were narrow with sharp bones blending nicely into calves which were muscular without being overdone. She narrowed again at the knees and then slowly widened up to firm thighs with a pert little bottom. I had stopped as Justine finished undressing and as she turned toward the bedroom I took Diane's hand and placed it on Justine's bottom.

"Feel this, Diane, her ass is just perfect. It is rounded at the top and narrowing down to the point between her legs. Close to a valentine heart shape. The extra heat you feel is from the blood rushing through the outer layers of her skin, otherwise known as a blush. I didn't know a woman could blush on her ass."

"Aaron!" said Diane, "quit trying to embarrass her, she might change her mind."

We then led Justine to the bedroom and lay her down in the middle of the bed. Diane and I got onto the bed on either side of her and Diane started out by putting her hands onto Justine's tits and gently massaging them. I kissed Justine deeply and then moved out to her ears and down to her neck. Justine was breathing shallowly with the occasional gasp as Diane or I did something unusual. I continued down her body, giving special attention to anyplace which caused a gasp. I learned that she was very sensitive inside the elbow, inside the wrist, behind her ears, in her navel, behind the knees, in the arch of her foot, and on the inner part of her ankles. Diane followed my ministrations on the other side of Justine and found some of those spots for me. As I moved into place between Justine's legs Diane went back up to her neck and face.

I proceeded to lick all around her cunt, and then put my hands up and gently spread her labia and put my tongue into her for the first time. She almost broke my nose with the intensity of her reaction. Her hands clamped themselves to my head, her hips jumped up off the bed, and her thighs tried to push my whole head into her.

I stopped and tried to stay still for a few moments, as Justine relaxed I was able to continue. I moved up and down through her pussy stopping at each end to suck and lick her clit at one end, and to shove my tongue as far into her as I could at the other. Every third of fourth time I would move on down to her rosebud and lick there for a bit. The first time I did this she let out a yelp and jerked abruptly.

It didn't take long for her to have an orgasm. She started trembling, getting more and more pronounced until she stiffened all of her muscles at once arching her back up off the bed and literally screamed.

Diane and I continued gently with our attentions until she relaxed back onto the bed and gave out a large sigh of contentment.

"Thank you, both of you. That is the most fantastic feeling I have ever had. I can't believe I had to wait this long to experience it."

"Just relax dear, we aren't done yet."

I worked on her pussy for a little longer, then moved down to her ass and tried to fuck it with my tongue. She was building up again quickly so I moved up from there and got ready to enter her with the hardest hard-on I had ever had.

Diane leaned down and took me into her mouth to lubricate me.

"Go for it Aaron, she is definitely ready."

Sliding my cock around her very wet cunt I placed the head into position and slowly began to exert pressure. I looked up into Justine's eyes and saw some fear there, but mostly steamy passion. As the head entered her Justine gasped again and closed her eyes tightly. I paused for a moment to let her adjust, and then pushed more. I went right in with only a faint resistance. Her hymen must have already been partially broken from some activity or other so there was very little pain, only a slight pinch.

As I moved fully into her Justine's chest arched and she moaned. Resting for a moment to let her get accustomed to the fullness I leaned up and kissed her. Justine's arms and legs grabbed around me trying to pull me into her.

"Oh god that feels so good, please hold me for now."

"I don't have any choice, those long legs have such a grip that I couldn't leave if I wanted to, which I most definitely do not."

I felt something moving down between us and realized that Diane was trying to get a "look" at where we were joined.

As Justine let go with her legs and I began to move, Diane's hand stayed where it was, and using that super gentle touch added to the sensations.

I increased my speed and intensity in small increments and Justine matched me, until we were slamming into each other like demons.

Diane moved her hand out from between us and snaked it under Justine's raised thigh to gently explore the connection without getting in the way. Her other hand was in her own crotch.

I had made love to Diane earlier this morning; but the ultra tight sheath of Justine's no-longer virgin cunt, and the feel of Diane's hand lightly brushing against the underside of my cock was making stamina a thing of the past. The sensations were such that I was quickly going into overload.

Justine came with shuddering intensity and as I continued to pump into her I could feel her orgasm go on for what seemed to be a continuous cum.

I kept increasing the tempo and then jammed into her as hard as I could and came, and came, and came. It was so mind blowing that I think I may have passed out for a moment. As I came back to earth I could hear Diane off to the side.

She was lying on her back with one hand still between us and the other going gangbusters in her cunt.

"Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn. That was the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed. I am so hot I am flooding. Thank you, Justine, thank you for letting me be here. I can't believe how powerful that was. Would somebody please help me get off, I don't think I can take much more."

I rolled off of Justine, my now limp dick plopping out of her juicy pussy. Sliding down a bit I put my mouth directly onto Diane's cunt and began to very quickly eat her out. She wasn't kidding about being wet either, those delectable juices of hers were pouring out of her pussy. Now I had an opportunity to compare the taste of the two women and I realized that they both tasted great, just a little different.

It didn't take much to get Diane off. As soon as I pinched her clit between my teeth she shot off. A very strong orgasm for Diane, it still wasn't quite as strong as the one Justine had just had.

I then moved over to Justine and proceeded to clean out her pussy just like I always did for Diane. This may seem a little strange and gross, but it is a very romantic thing for a woman. Licking your own sperm from her vagina lets the woman know in her heart that you weren't just using her. It lets her know that you really care and gives her a kind of afterglow. Diane explained this to me the first time I did it, and now I never make love to her without "cleaning up" afterward.

As I was doing this Diane moved close to me and asked, "May I help?"

I moved aside and gave her room; she dived in like it was totally normal for her to do this, even though I was pretty sure that this was her first time with another woman.

She worked on Justine for a few minutes, then backed up and sat back on her knees.

"Wow that is great. She tastes very good with your cum in her, next time I'll have to try it without."

"Hello, Justine, are you still here?"

"I may be, and I may not be, I don't know. That was the most incredible thing, more than I could ever have imagined my first time would be. I thought I was going to be lost in pleasure, and then you two kissed me down there and brought me back. I can't express what is in my heart at this time, but thank you both for making me feel loved for the first time in my life."

"That's because you are dear."

(to be continued)