Blind Leading Blind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine picked up the game quickly and within a few weeks was scoring better than Diane on at least one game of each set. She would need time and practice to get Diane's consistency though.

Things went along well for a few months. Diane confirmed that she was carrying twins, and as she started to show, Justine also quit having periods. It was when I tried to move on to the next step, marriage, that my life again got more interesting.

We had gotten into a routine.

Since I had transferred to school full time I again had my evenings more or less free. I rarely needed more than an hour to study, so I could spend more time with my ladies. Monday and Tuesday were for Diane, Wednesday and Thursday for Justine, Fridays were for dating. One week I would take out Diane, and the next Justine. We went to movies and restaurants and especially dancing. Both girls loved to dance.

The weekends were for all three of us together; to include Saturday morning bowling.

This was great fun, but I was not satisfied. It all seemed too shallow. I wanted more. I wanted us all to live together permanently. For that I needed a bigger house, and for at least one of them to marry me. My preference would be Justine. I would be just as happy with Diane, but I wanted a wife.

This proved to be a problem.

I had already asked Diane and gotten turned down. I asked if she had changed her mind and she said no. She was with me first, so I wanted to give her the option before asking Justine.

Justine got very quiet when I popped the question.

"Aaron, you don't need to do this. I will move in with you and be your concubine without being married."

"No you won't. I want at least one of my children to bear my name and be my heir."

"We can do that with a lawyer and judge. Marriage is not necessary."

"But Justine, I love you and I want you to marry me."

"Diane and I have talked this over quite a bit Aaron. If you had asked me this a couple of years ago, I would have jumped at the chance, but now we think that you have settled for us too quickly. We have decided that you are in love with the idea of being in love, not with us. You don't think you can do any better than two ugly chicks so you aren't looking anymore for someone that might suit you better."

"Neither of you is ugly. I quit looking because I don't need to find anyone else, I found what I want."

"We don't agree. We think that you should go out with a beautiful woman, and after you have had her, if you still want me to marry you, I will."

"That's a great idea," the sarcasm was dripping off my tongue. "And just how am I supposed to get one of those stuck up bitches to go out with me? They never would before."

"There is a woman where I work who has been asking me to set you up with her. She saw you when you were taking me to work last month while my car was in the garage. I told her you were a cousin helping me out. No one at my work knows about us, and I want to keep it that way. She has been bugging me so much I just want to shut her up."

"Let me get this straight. You want me to go out on a date with this woman to prove that I love you and to shut her up by showing her that I am a lousy date."

"Not quite. I want to prove to you that you don't really love Diane or me. You just like the sex. I want you to charm your way into this woman's pants and fuck her into next week. She only wants a one-night stand, and then she'll be quiet and quit bugging me. Then we can forget about this marriage talk and just live for the fun of it."

I didn't know what to say, I knew that she was wrong, I just didn't know how to prove it.

"I'll set it up for this Friday." she said.

"But I was going to take you dancing this Friday."

"Great, take her and sweep her off her feet."

I was hurt that she could think I didn't mean it when I said that I loved her, but I couldn't see any way to get out of this without losing her and possibly Diane too.

I talked to Diane about this the next night. She said that she agreed with Justine and that that was one of the reasons that she had refused to marry me when I asked her before Justine came into our life. By this time Diane was showing quite a bit. She looked like she had swallowed a small watermelon. Normal missionary style sex was not comfortable for her but her libido had not declined at all, if anything it was working overtime. While we were having this conversation she was sitting on top of me with my dick up inside of her slowly rocking back and forth.

"You need a harsh input of confidence Aaron. You don't think that a beautiful woman would be interested in you. You put yourself down more than Justine or I ever did. You almost blew it with Justine because of your lack of confidence. We can't really let ourselves love you until you see yourself as a good-looking guy who could have anyone you want. We are both afraid that when someone more attractive than us comes along you'll leave. Take this girl out and see for yourself that you don't have to settle for the ugly ducklings when you could be dating a swan. We hate to do it this way, but if you don't go out with this woman Friday night, you will not see either of us again."

Talk about your ultimatums. I guess I was going out with a bitch Friday.

Friday night I went to the address Justine had given me and rang the doorbell.

A pleasant voice called out, "just a minute."

I waited on the step and shortly the door opened and a very lovely woman opened the door.

"Hello Aaron, do you remember me?"

"Cathy Campbell, It has been a while. It's nice to see you. Is my date ready?"

"Yes, I am."

"YOU?? I figured it would be your roommate."

"I don't have one, but if you would rather not go out with me, I'll understand."

"Is Justine aware that we know each other?"

"Yes, I congratulated her on finding such a nice guy to date. She told me all about you and Diane when she met you at the school, and then later when you started dating her. Justine has worked for me for the last year or so, and I knew her at school as well."

"If you know all about us, why are you going out with me? Aren't you afraid of hurting her?"

I was in a quandary now. I had known Cathy since her family moved into my neighborhood the summer before I started sixth grade. She had been lonely and my friends and I had taken her in and made her one of us. She was a total fox even then, but she didn't seem to know or care and became a member of our group. Then when we got to junior high, she had moved into the cheerleader crowd and the rest of us just ceased to exist to her. I don't think we had spoken two words to each other in ten years. I resented the attitude of superiority her new friends had and how they treated us with contempt.

For tonight, I decided to play it by ear and see if I could figure out what Justine had in mind. Her brain was just too devious for this to be as simple as it seemed. I was sure that Justine knew nothing about my history with this woman, or how I felt about her.

"This was her idea, Aaron. I don't date much now, and she said that you and she weren't serious. I didn't want to intrude, but she insisted. I can understand if you don't want to go out with me."

"I would be proud to take you out Cathy. I'm just a little surprised that you would want to be with me."

"Well, you are not quite the same guy I knew all those years ago, and Justine highly recommends you."

I was starting to get a little pissed now, so the bitch is willing to be seen with me now that I have a little money. Well we'll just see about that. I wonder how far I can get her to go? Then the realization hit me. I didn't care. It didn't matter to me a whit whether she liked me or not, and if she didn't go all the way, so what. Even with her looks she couldn't hold a candle to Justine or Diane. In fact, it might be fun to see how far I can go before she pushes me back. Thinking this I leaned over and kissed her, as strongly as I could.

As I lifted my face from hers I said. "Now with that business out of the way, let's go have some fun without worrying about the end of the night."

"Thank you Aaron, that is a hell of a way to start the date."

I surprised myself by actually having fun. The fact that there was no pressure made it so that I was able to be open and casual with Cathy. This meant that she was also able to enjoy herself. I kept trying to grope her, being obvious and not apologizing at all. When she pushed my hand away from somewhere, I just tried again from a different angle. She gave in on the second or third try at each location.

After dinner we went dancing at a local club. Each slow dance got me a little further until she finally said that she hadn't been out like this for a long time and she was getting tired. I asked for one more dance and she said okay, but only if it was a slow one.

As the band started the next slow tune I held her up against me and leaned down to her ear.

"What are you thinking Cathy? She murmured into my chest, "I was just thing that I felt very safe here in your arms." "Well, that depends upon what you are trying to protect."

"What do you mean Aaron?" "I was just thinking that it feels really good to have a large pair of tits pressed against my chest. I have never had that sensation before. I would like to remove your clothes and lay you down on a bed and lick the sweat out from under the swells of your breasts. Then I would turn you over and start at the nape of your neck and kiss my way down your back to the valley between your buttocks. Licking any stray perspiration from between them I would then massage out the panty lines under your cheeks with my lips and tongue." As I was saying this I was rubbing my hand up and down her spine. On the way down my fingers were spread to either side of her backbone and on the way up they were together and pressing directly onto the spine. "I would then move down to the tender skin behind your knees and nibble until you giggle. I would then go down your calves to those fantastic ankles, which almost got me to repeat seventh grade history. You had started wearing skirts and hose with penny loafers. You sat in front and to the right of me. I spent every day looking at your ankles. They were the best looking ankles in the school. Slim without being bony, and shaped just right." As I said this she snuggled in a little closer and gave a small giggle. "I would then move down to the bottoms of your feet and lick them completely, kissing the arches thoroughly. You would then have to turn over so I could suck each and every toe and lick between them. I would then return to the top and starting in the hollow of your throat begin to move down again paying the most attention to the inner elbow and wrist and navel. Your breasts would then get a lot of attention with sucking and nibbling figuring prominently. As I move down between your thighs I would have you hold your legs under the knees and pull them to your chest. That would allow me to give complete attention to your honey pot. Licking and kissing all around your pussy I would also lick your taint and anus. I would move back and forth between your anus and your clit. Stabbing my tongue into your ass and sucking and nibbling on your clit."

Just then Cathy pulled against me and shuddered.

"Are you alright Cathy?"

"I'm more than alright Aaron, but I just totally soaked my panties."

I tried to keep from laughing out loud, but there was obvious amusement in my voice as I said. "Well then, why don't you go into the ladies room and take them off? Put them into your purse and clean yourself up and meet me at the door."

Cathy quickly agreed and took off for the loo while I took care of the bill.

When we got to my truck, (I recently changed in my old Chevy for a nice new four door Dakota) I asked to see the panties.

She pulled them out of her purse and I asked if I could have them as a memento.

"Are you sure you don't want me to wash them first?"

"No way, hand them here please"

When she handed them to me I immediately put them up to my face and inhaled very deeply, I then proceeded to lick her juices from the gusset of her panties.

"OHMYGOD, that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. No man has ever given me an orgasm, but you have done it twice without even touching me, and I was fully dressed. Speaking of which, I just ruined this dress."

"That is because they ignored the biggest erogenous zone of all, your imagination."

"Would you take me home please Aaron? And when we get there would you do everything you just described to me?"

"That depends, could you lift your skirt a little higher while I drive? Not enough to expose everything, just enough to give me a hint."

She reached down and slowly slid her skirt up to over mid-thigh and kind of slid down in the seat a bit. I was beginning to realize just how submissive a personality I had here with me. I wonder if she had been this way in school?

"How's that Aaron; high enough for you?"

"Oh yeah, that looks better than in history."

"Did you really stare at my ankles and legs that much, and did you think they were the best in school?"

"I hate to admit this, but I'm an ardent admirer of legs and ankles, and yours were, and still are the best I have ever seen. I would usually get hard just looking at them, and even after all these years of not seeing you, I still think about them often. Every time I'm in a store or restaurant or somewhere and I see a great pair of ankles, I say to myself, good, but not as nice as Campbell's."

"That's hard to believe, but thank you anyway."

When we got to her place, I got out and went over to her door to help her out. She spread her legs to get out, and the skirt slipped up to expose her bush for a moment. Light brown, and not trimmed but not thick.

I held her hand and walked her to her door.

"Thank you for a very delightful evening Cathy. At times I think I recognized the foxy little girl I first met all those years ago. I appreciate the opportunity to get acquainted with her again."

"Are you going to kiss me goodnight Aaron?"

"No, I did that to start the date, remember?"

She laughed. "That's right, you did. Well wouldn't you like to come in for a while? Maybe just talk a little bit?"

"That's okay Cathy; we can just end it here." I suddenly realized that I had acted like an ass most of the evening and I wasn't feeling too good about myself at this point.

"Please come in Aaron, you at least have to do some of the things you described to me."

"That turned you on huh?"

"You wouldn't believe how much."

Just then I pulled her panties out of my pocket and lifted them to my face and inhaled deeply.

"I just might have an idea."

She blushed down to her cleavage.

"Look Cathy, we don't have to go any further, the date was fun and I would be happy to end it now."

"Don't you want to have sex with me Aaron? Am I not pretty enough for you? I thought that you might want me after what you said earlier."

"That was just a little play on your imagination Cathy, not a promise of intentions."

"What if I want it to be? Nobody has ever done anything like that to me and I would really like to know what it feels like."

"You are kidding me, you were one of the most sexually active girls in school, and no one ever took you around the world?"

"I've never been taken around the block, I never had an orgasm from a man until you gave me two tonight. I thought that I was frigid, I never got off with sex and I thought that it was my fault."

"What did Ricky do, just pull your pants off and stick it in?"

"Yes."

"And you let him do it again? What an idiot."

With that statement she just broke down and started to cry. I really felt like a heel, so I moved up and put my arms around her. I opened the door and took her into the house and sat on the sofa with her.

"I'm sorry Cathy, that just came out. I can't believe that anyone, especially someone as smart as you, could let something like that go. All you had to do was say no and stop dating him. You could have gotten dates with guys who were a lot more caring and would want to see you satisfied. Not all the guys at our school were assholes like Ricky Blakely and his friends."

"I thought that that was how it was supposed to be. All my friends seemed to enjoy it and so I figured it was me."

"Well, that is not how it is supposed to be. The man should take as much time and effort as needed to make sure that the woman enjoys sex. If she doesn't like it, why would she want to do it again?"

"Please Aaron, Justine said that you were a gentle and considerate lover and would make me feel good about myself again. I can understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me, but I would really like you to."

"Justine said that huh? She told me that you thought that I was her cousin. What do you know about my relationship with her and Diane?"

"She said that you had gotten Diane and her pregnant and that you were having sex with the both of them on a regular basis. She said that what I needed was to be properly made love to, and that you would be able to do it. I couldn't believe that she was willing to share you, but she said that she and Diane already shared, so it wouldn't be a bother."

At this point my heart sank. I understood the devious nature of Justine's plan now. She wanted to prove to me that I could have a beautiful girl if I wanted to and help out a friend at the same time.

"Would you have gone out with me if Justine hadn't set this up?"

"I'm not sure. I haven't been feeling too good about men in general for a long time. I haven't been on a date since the senior prom."

I held her close and started stroking her back. That she hadn't been on a date for so long was not natural. Cathy must have been turning down guys left and right. She was a very beautiful woman and men would be hitting on her every day. I could imagine the reputation she must have at work. The guys there probably called her a bull dyke bitch. My heart went out to her and I knew I would have to do my best for her.

I slowly lifted her to her feet and asked her which way to her bedroom. She pointed to a door and we went in and sat on the bed. I started by kissing the tears from her cheeks and pressing my lips over her eyes. I then kissed her strongly, pressing my mouth to hers and probing inside with my tongue. Her mouth opened to me and gave no resistance at all, but she was not kissing back, she was completely passive.

I worked on removing her blouse and bra while I was kissing her and moved down to her chest. I licked the sweat from under her breasts as I told her I would, but I paid no further attention to them.

I pulled her skirt off, her panties were already gone, and turned her over onto her front.

I did just as I had described to her on the dance floor and I could feel her arousal climbing by the tenseness of her muscles.

Things went well until I finished with her feet and tried to move back to the top to begin again.

As I slid up between her legs she bucked up suddenly and grabbed my head and jammed it between her thighs.

"Please don't torture me anymore. Lick my pussy, I've never been this hot before and I can't stand it. Please get me off, please make me cum, and don't make me wait any longer.

With my face plastered into her cunt I couldn't very well refuse. I reached up and massaged her tits and pinched her nipples as I licked up and down around her pussy. I parted the labia with my tongue and licked the inner surface. Her moisture was almost pouring out by this time and I strove to lick it all up. I licked her taint and brown bud and the licked the sheath over her clit. I then went back to her asshole and tried to press my tongue in. After a little pressure I got most of my oral digit into her ass and she moaned with her voice climbing higher and higher. I then moved back to her clit and put two fingers into her vagina and finger fucked her while sucking on her clit.