Blind Leading the Blind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers

"Dearest George, In this room is your new slave girl, Cherry. She is yours for the rest of the night, until we wake for the morning. She will do ANYTHING you demand of her, and she expects to be punished with spanking if she fails to follow your orders instantly or imperfectly. Please use her for your pleasure in any way you wish, including anything I, your wife, am unable or unwilling to do for you. Let me know how well she serves you in the morning."

George stared at the letter for five minutes, coming to grips with what she had written. "What is Charlene up to? Is this about the oral sex? Does she really want me to spank her? What brought all this on? This is really frightening."

He opened the door. Charlene knelt in the middle of the floor, wearing only a sheer bra and panties. She was in a circle of candles, the only light in the room. her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply. The side of the circle facing the door was free of candles, giving him access to her. He could see light reflecting off of moisture between her legs, which were spread wide at the knees. He walked up to her, hearing her breath catch, seeing a tear run down her cheek. He crouched down before her.

"Charlene, we need to talk."

She gulped, but said nothing.

"Charlene, talk to my. Why?"

Another tear rolled down the other cheek. "Sir, Charlene is not here. I hope that I, Cherry, can please you in some way."

He thought to himself, "She has really gotten into this. She is determined to be my little slave girl tonight." Out loud, he said, "Cherry. I must speak to Charlene. If you cannot get her, I shall be disappointed."

He voice caught as she spoke. "Please George, don't reject this."

"Charlene, you don't have to do this."

"No, I do. Not for you, I know you would never ask this. But I need to for me. I can't make myself. But you can."

"I can't force you against your will, it would be rape."

"Not against my will, but with my will. George, I want to do this for you, the oral. But I can't make myself. Please, honey, make me do what I want to do." Her tears were flowing freely, Charlene on the verge of losing control.

"Even the spanking?"

"Even that."

"What if you change your mind in an hour?"

"I won't. I can't. Cherry is yours until morning, no matter what she wants."

George sighed. He was beginning to see just how important this was to her. She had sacrificed a lot because she loved him. Now she was giving up her freedom of choice, in a round about way. He could do no less for her. She said she needed to be his slave tonight, to be forced into doing what she desired to do, but dreaded for some reason. He would give her this.

"Okay. But you make sure Cherry understands that, as a slave, I expect her to be better in bed than a free woman, or she will feel my hand against her ass, and not in a pleasant way."

Charlene took a deep breath, her eyes clearing and responded, "Sir, I understand. I am but a slave and am expected to be perfectly pleasing in all things. What do you wish of me?"

"Cherry, you are horribly overdressed. I expect my slaves to wear nothing that I have not given them. Strip!"

"Yes Sir." Charlene removed her bra and panties, kneeling again totally naked before her husband/master. Her pussy was glistening, damp with her natural lubricant.

"Cherry, I wish to eat. Fix dinner. I'll be in the living room. If the meal is not perfect, you will be spanked. Oh, and Cherry, I am Master, not sir."

Charlene gulped and said, "Yes Master." She got up and trotted off to the kitchen

George followed, watching the lightness of her step, recognizing that she was curiously happy at being naked and ordered around. "I think she has over estimated how easy it will be for her to accept fellatio pretending to be a slave. Unless she really gets into the roleplay she's doing, she will still panic and be unable to do it. I need to give her the motivation, help her to feel like a slave a little. Damn! I need to make her feel small, less than what she is, so she can rise up to be more? This is really confusing. I had better skip the beer tonight. I'm going to need a clear head to pull this off and not hurt her." His thoughts ran on, worried. He loved her deeply and had the suspicion that he was treading on thin ice. Just the wrong thing to night and they could be picking up the pieces for years.

Charlene was in the kitchen, preparing the dinner she had planned. She set the broiler heating as she got fresh vegetables out and started cutting up broccoli, cauliflower and carrots for a home made California blend. The potatoes had already been boiling and would be ready to mash in 15 minutes. She heard the TV come on, CSI drifting over the distance between the living room and the kitchen. She hated the program, with its focus on death and the evil that men do to one another. But, she was a slave tonight and would not complain.

"Cherry, bring me a Sunny D!"

She turned from her chopping and poured him a glass of the tropical fruit drink. She walked it out to him and extended the glass to him. He didn't reach out for it, ignoring her.

"Master, your Sunny D."

"Serve me on your knees, Cherry."

Charlene's breath caught in her throat. His voice sounded so...harsh. She knelt before him and extended the glass towards him, having to reach up.

"Much better. Return to dinner."

She did not notice the perspiration on his brow, a sign of the effort it took to treat her coldly for that brief a time. He was not certain he could keep it up. Yet, he was sure she had the harder task, to to play the part of a person allowed no free will.

The oven had heated and she put the steaks in to broil. The marinade they had been in for the last three hours had permeated them with flavor. The veggies were put in a steamer and she poured the potatoes into the colander. They were mashed, interrupted once to turn the steaks. Everything was ready in short order and she returned to the living room, figuring that a slave would not call her Master to the table.

Kneeling again, she told him, "Master, dinner is on the table. Would you like to eat now?"

"Yes, precede me to the dining room." George stood and followed her to the table, where he saw that two places had been set. "Cherry, why are there two places set?"

"Master? One for you and one for me?"

"So you think that a slave eats at the table with her Master?" His voice cracked as he spoke the question with the voice he usually reserved for employees he suspected of stealing from him.

Charlene felt tears fill her eyes. She knew he could be commanding, but had not really understood what it meant to on the receiving end of that command presence. The only thing that kept her from breaking down was the crack in his voice. Knowing that he was struggling in this as well buoyed her heart.

"I'm sorry Master. I was not thinking. I'll clear it right away."

"Make it fast."

She took her place setting into the kitchen, putting it away. She returned to his side, kneeling next to him. She waited for him to command her again.

"Serve my plate and get a pillow from the couch to kneel on."

She served his dinner, giving him generous portions of all three courses, pouring him a glass of milk. Then she went to the living room, took one of the pillows off the couch, returned to his side and knelt next to him. He ate in silence, not even looking down at her. He struggled to keep up his act. Ordering her to kneel while he ate, not sharing their meal, was incredibly hard. It was the first time in years that they had not talked at the table about their day.

Charlene felt tears slide down her cheeks. She was a bundle of confusing emotions. She could not believe that he was making her feel so small and insignificant. Her heart was hurting, searching for some sign that the husband she loved was still there. Her mind knew that it was an act, but her soul was fearful. Yet, she was aroused. She could feel and smell wetness between her legs. Her nipples were erect and she was feeling flushed all over. She felt that familiar emptiness in her center, the one that could only be filled by him. How could she feel small and hot at the same time?

Halfway through his meal, he stopped. He cut a piece of steak, speared it with his fork and held it to Charlene's face. "Eat," he ordered.

Charlene looked up, seeing the meat before her. Without thinking, she whispered, "Thank you, Master," bit the meat off and ate it. This continued for the rest of the meal. George would give her a bite after each of his. He saw her tears and his heart almost broke in pain. He so did not want to do this, yet, he could see that she was aroused as well. even more, he could feel an intense wave of love each time she spoke the words, "Thank you, Master," before she took each bite. Somehow, in spite of the tears, she truly wanted this. He resolved to not stop, giving her what she needed, no matter how much it hurt.

When he had finished, he pushed his plate away. "Cherry, clean off the table, do the dishes and join me in the living room. Kneel beside my chair."

"Yes, Master."

Charlene went through the motions of cleaning up, her mind on other things. She was amazed at what she had felt while being fed on her knees. It was one of the most sensual experiences she had ever had. How was the simple act of being fed by another so strong? For a few minutes, she had felt like something other that Charlene. She had felt...owned somehow. She realized then, that she would have gone without dinner if he had not fed her or ordered her to eat.

Finished, she went to his side and knelt beside his chair. Pretending to move his hand absentmindedly, he brushed his had against her back and shoulders, gently caressing her. Her feel against his hand was reassuring, pleasing. This was the woman he loved, wanting to please him in yet another way. She felt his hand run across her body and felt, yes, arousal building, but also...protected. She knew that he wanted the best for her. He seemed to understand the need that she had been feeling for years, now, and was willing to do what needed to be done to fulfill that need.

Four two hours, they remained like that, he in his chair, she knelt beside him, his hand caressing her. As the time passed, he became more comfortable with this act of domination, of subjugating the woman he loved. She slid deeper into her role as is subservient woman, desperate to please him in any way she could. At the end of the two hours, his hand left her.

"Cherry, go to the bedroom and wait for me."

"Yes, Master." She practically leapt to her feet and ran to the bedroom.

He let her wait for ten minutes before he followed her. She was kneeling in the center of the now extinguished candles in the same position she had been at first. George steeled himself for the next step. He knew he needed to convince her that he really would spank her, to give her the incentive to be obedient. The only way to do that was to actually spank her. He had the reasons he needed, he just needed to find the will.

"Cherry, you have disappointed me thrice tonight. You were wearing clothes when you came before me. You attempted to serve me from a standing position. You set yourself a place at the table as if you were my wife. I must punish you."

Charlene's breath drew in quickly. She had not thought he would be willing to spank her. She was afraid, of the pain from his hand, of hurting his heart by making him do this. He was waiting for something, she realized, as he took no action. Then it hit her. He wanted to be reassured that she was okay with this. He needed her okay, one last time.

"I'm sorry Master. It will not happen again. Please punish me for disappointing you. Spank me, Master."

He breathed a breath he had not realized he was holding. She really wanted him to go all the way. Taking a deep breath, he sat down.

"Lay down across my lap, Cherry."

"Yes, Master."

"Cherry, for being clothed, five swats, for standing to serve me, five swats, and for treating yourself as equal to my wife, ten swats. Does that seem fair to you?"

Charlene gulped. "Yes, Master, that is a fair and light punishment." She wanted to let him know that she was ready for more if he wished it.

George steeled himself, raised his hand, felt her steel herself, and brought it down with a firm SLAP!

"Owe!"

SLAP!

"Oh God, it hurts."

SLAP!

"Oh please, it hurts, it hurts."

He kept up a steady pace, one slap each five seconds. Her cries of pain became more and more vocal. Her tears were running freely by the seventh swat. By the twelfth, she was sobbing uncontrollably. Yet not once did she ever beg him to stop. By the fifteenth slap, George was crying himself, his tears dropping onto her back. After the twentieth slap impacted her now red ass, he picked her up, holding her close, letting her cry on his shoulder.

She was trying to say something as she continued to cry. It was the same thing, repeated over and over again. When he finally understood it, he was shocked.

"Thank you, Master for punishing me. Thank you."

It was then he understood just how much she needed this, this forcing. She truly was afraid that she could never climb this mountain on her own. She needed his help, and his understanding and gentleness with her failure had actually prevented her from succeeding. Whatever this deep seated panic was from, it was too strong for her, and she needed his strength, his determination to overcome it. He realized that tonight was as much about his love for her as it was about her love for him. Did he love her enough to force her to do that which she desired to do? He knew now what his answer was.

He set her back down on her knees, seeing the beauty in the tear stained face and red ass. He stood up and, in his sternest command voice, ordered, "Undress me, Cherry, then kneel before me and suck my cock until I cum."

Charlene's breath caught. "Oh God. Please." She started to tremble, fear and panic rising up, threatening to send her screaming from the room.

George lifted her chin so she looked him in then eye. "Are you planning on disappointing me yet again, Cherry?"

Tears began to flow freely. "No Master. I won't disappoint you."

She stood and slowly removed his clothes, each item taken off in a worshipful manner, careful to not rush. Each item was lovingly set aside on a chair. As a new part of his body was uncovered, she kissed a part of it. Last to be removed was his briefs. As they revealed his crotch, she gently kissed the end of his cock, the rock hard cock that sprang forth. A shudder passed through her, the panic trying to force her from the room. But, in her mind, she had no choice. She was a slave and had to obey.

His briefs having joined the rest of his clothes, she knelt before him, staring at the thing that terrified her so much. She was still terrified of taking it into her mouth, yet this time she did not bolt. Softly sobbing, she leaned forward and took the cock into her mouth. The tension between the need to bolt and the need to obey was so tight that she was unaware just how much physical need she was experiencing. George, able to look down on her could see her thighs glistening in the light from the moisture that was covering them. He saw that she was not just wet, her juices were running down her legs in small rivulets. Her breasts pressed against his legs, the nipples harder than at any time in the past.

This awareness faded as his own feelings made themselves known. His cock, which had hardened to painful awareness during the spanking, was sending warning signals out, a flood of sensation that had so long been desired, finally arriving. The warm moist mouth that had engulfed him was driving him to climax like a freight train. Instinctively, he grabbed her head to keep it in place. He could feel her tremble in his hands, while moaning and crying at the same time. She made no move to escape his grasp and, shortly thereafter, shot his load into her mouth with a loud cry. As he did, his hips thrust forward and pushed his cock even farther into her, touching the back of her throat, causing her to gag helplessly at the massive intruder into her breathing passage.

Four pulses of cum emptied out of him, pouring down her throat as she struggled to swallow without breathing and stifle the gagging reflex. He let go as his orgasm faded and she pulled back a little to breath, holding him in her mouth still, while sucking in great gulps of air. Her hands milked the last of his cum into her mouth. As she did, she realized that the panic was fading, having finally been beaten back. She didn't know if it would stay away, but she did know now that Cherry and her Master could beat it back again and again if needed.

He pulled out of her mouth and grasped her under her arms. Lifting, he dropped her on her back onto the bed. Pulling her legs apart, he bent down and put his own face into her crotch, licking at the folds of her pussy. It was then that she realized just how aroused she was. She was trembling in need and it took very little to send her into her own orgasm, he body shaking and screaming as the tidal wave of pent up emotion and arousal was finally unleashed.

As she came down, he lifted her onto her side of the bed, pulled the covers over her and joined her. He wrapped his arms around his slave/wife and kissed her neck and shoulders.

"Master, was I pleasing tonight?"

"Yes, very much so. Charlene will get a good report on you tomorrow."

"Thank you Master."

Exhausted from the physical and emotional effort they had put forth, they fell into a peaceful slumber that was unbroken until the alarm went off at its usual time. Charlene continued to lie in bed as George took his shower. When he came out and started dressing, she smiled up at him, blushing slightly.

"George, thank you so much for last night."

"Did you really enjoy yourself the whole time?"

"Yes, I think I did. The spanking wasn't very fun, but it made everything that followed so, possible. I'm not being very clear, am I?"

"It is five in the morning. I'm going to quit early. We should talk about what happened, how we felt and how we feel now. The blow job was really intense, more than any other I'd had before we met. I would love to experience that again."

"I'll be home. I'd like to give you head more in the future. It certainly made me more aroused than I can remember in recent memory."

George's day at work was routine, for a Friday. He let his project managers take more responsibility for things today and concentrated on finalizing some estimates for new jobs that were coming available in the next few weeks. One he opted against, not wanting to take the heat for the previous contractor's screw ups. From the specs, he could tell that this homeowner was one of those that changed requirements in the middle of the job, a guarantee of dissatisfaction.

Charlene spent another morning and part of an afternoon at the clinic. Today, no one new came in, just a few of the mothers and mothers to be that they were providing services for. Two of the pregnant girls were worried about what were normal developments in their pregnancies, but had no where else they felt comfortable asking questions of. The third was in for her regularly scheduled prenatal visit and was beaming with the news that her baby was developing normally. Charlene was able to leave at 3 and was waiting for George when he got in a little before four.

They sat on the couch, cuddling and relaxing in each others' arms. Charlene started.

"Honey, I want to thank you again for last night. I did it, I was able to give you oral sex."

"You did catch me by surprise. At first, I wasn't sure about the whole slave game thing. It felt like you were asking me to rape your mouth."

"I know. But, I wanted to do it, I just could not get over that panic that wells up every time I try. It was there last night too. I just felt like I didn't have the option to run away, which is what I wanted to feel."

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers