Blind Leading the Blind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers

"So you wanted me to make you feel unable to resist, that you had no choices?"

"Yes. I know that you have always respected me and have never made me do anything I did not want to do, and I love that about you, among other things. But with the oral, I both wanted and didn't want to do it. I needed you to make the want to part of me stronger than the didn't want to part."

"So treating you like a lesser person actually helped? It did not feel right at first, but, I don't know, it felt, needed. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I think I do. I think it really helped too. By the time we went to the bedroom, I was really into being your slave girl. I wanted to please you, very much, more than I have felt before. But, I still was feeling that panic rising, even before you ordered me to suck you. I don't know if I could have, even then, if you hadn't spanked me."

"I have to be honest, the spanking, it was ripping me up inside. I have never hit a woman before, and I felt like I was doing something horribly evil. If you hadn't asked me to, I don't think I would have been able to. Did it really help that much?"

"I think so. It was only after the spanking that I felt totally unable to refuse you. Partly, since you had showed me you could spank me, I didn't want to have it happen again. But, partly, I knew how hard it was for you to do it, and I didn't want to make you have to do it again. Ironically, that spanking was one of the most intense declarations of your love for me that you've ever given me."

"Were you turned on by the entire evening?"

"Oh God, yes! From the moment I saw you pull in and lit the candles to wait for you, I was wet and horny and breathless. It was even stronger at the times when you rebuked me for screwing up. And while 20 spanks was terribly painful, I was dripping by the time you had finished. I don't know just what it was about being spanked that did it, but my need for you just skyrocketed. If I never have to feel that level of pain again, I'll be ecstatic, but I most definitely want to feel that level of arousal again, and would consider it a fair trade, provided you can fuck me next time."

"I've never seen anyone crying their heart out and dripping their juices in actual streams down their legs before. What was that about. I almost stopped you until I realized just how aroused you had been."

"Oh God. I'm so glad you didn't stop me. The tears were partly from the panic. I wanted so badly to run away again, to get it out of my mouth. But they were also joyful. I was doing it, giving you head. I was so happy to finally be able to do it after all these years. I didn't enjoy the physical process. I was constantly feeling like I was going to choke, especially when you pulled me in tight." She held up a hand to forestall his interruption. "But I want to learn to enjoy the physical act itself. I want everything that you want, even the ones I don't enjoy. That's why I sometimes watch CSI with you, even though it sometimes makes me sick with disgust. I love you and I want what you want. I know you feel the same about me. Why else do you listen when I go on about 'The Young and the Restless'?"

"Where do we go from here? What do you want?"

"I'd like Cherry to be a regular, if infrequent, part of our lovemaking. It wasn't just the oral success that made last night so special. I really enjoyed being at your beck and call, being subservient to you. I'd like to feel that some more, explore other ways of being subservient to your wishes. It would give you a chance to explore some of the fantasies you've had that you never talk about. I know you've had some, I think every guy does."

"As long as we explore some of your undisclosed fantasies too. It should be about both of us, not just me."

"Deal. I wonder what's in store for Cherry the next time I give her to you?"

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,304 Followers