Blind Leading the Blind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George rinsed the tub out and then drew Charlene a bath, adding her favorite bath oils. He washed every inch of her body with loving care. As each part of her was cleaned, he gave it a small kiss, demonstrating his acceptance of its cleanliness. The feel of her husband's hands treating her with such gentleness soothed the tension and fear that had accumulated over the day.

After drying her off, he put her in bed, relieved himself (at last) and dressed so that he could meet the pizza guy without startling him. The pizza paid for, George took it to the bedroom with one of the bed trays and fed Charlene dinner in bed. He waited until they had finished eating before bringing up the subject of what happened.

"Do you feel up to talking about it?"

"Maybe. I'll let you know if I need to stop."

"I know you were aroused when you came upstairs. Did it stop?"

"Yes. Once I was in the tub, waiting, all the feelings of arousal just faded away. All that was left was fear and loathing for what was going to happen."

"You should have said something, let me know."

"How? Part of the fantasy was that I dreaded it happening. Could you have known I wasn't in the part?"

"Hmm. Maybe not. I hate that I went farther than you wanted. There must be some way for you to let me know that you need to really stop instead of acting like you want me to stop. This time it was mental discomfort. What if it's a physical thing next time? What if you're really hurt?"

"You're right. I need to be able to tell you to stop the fantasy, I need to get off. But, just saying stop won't do it. Several of the fantasies involved me begging for you to stop and being ignored."

"How about some off the wall word or phrase, something that would never come up in the normal course of a fantasy. If you say that, it means stop, for real, something's wrong."

"That should work. How about 'abortion'?"

"Well, it has the virtue of not being something we'll ever say during anything erotic. Abortion it is. That will be our stop word from now on. Hell, hearing it will cause me to stop, just because it's so out of place," he said with a smile. "I think we should take several days off from fantasies. This was pretty intense."

"I'd like that. Let's talk about our next choice in a week or so."

"Works for me," George answered.

The week passed with little to say for itself. Neither George's work nor Charlene's volunteering had much excitement taking place. Without actually talking about it, they both had avoided sex for the week. It was not that either wanted to remain celibate for the week, just that neither one took any steps towards initiating sexual contact. When they looked back on the week later, they were not able to explain why it had happened that way, but agreed that it made the next fantasy incredibly intense.

It was now a week later and they were relaxing after dinner and the dishes were done. An episode of Charmed was on TNT, a show they both enjoyed, though Charlene more than George. Charlene brought up the subject during a commercial.

"Do you think you're ready for another fantasy?"

"Hmm. The more important question is, 'are you?'"

"I think so. I want to experience the sodomy one of yours."

"Are you sure? It seemed to give you the willies as much as the urination one."

"I think so. If it's not a turn on, I guess I want to know. I'm a little worried about injury. There's no lubrication down there like there is in my vagina."

"We'll have to get something to use. I know you've never needed it before, but KY gel should do the trick. We have Vaseline, but it actually feels sticky, not slick."

"I can pick some up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow it is then. One order of sodomy for here."

They both chuckled at the diner reference and returned to watching the charmed ones deal with Phoebe's unborn child using demonic powers. Afterwards, Charlene took George by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

"You want something in particular?" George asked, a lustful grin on his face.

"I just thought of something we can do tonight. This fantasy is one I know we both will have no problem with."

"Just which one are you referring to?"

"You'll see."

Charlene put on a slow, though clumsy, strip tease for George. In spite of her lack of expertise, it accomplished the goal of getting her husband hot and bothered. His cock was visibly hard under his pants and he was openly lusting for his wife. She lay back on the bed, her head upright against the headboard, lifted her breasts in her hands and, used her most sultry voice.

"Do you want to fuck these?" She used the uncharacteristic profanity on purpose.

"Oh ho. You bet your sweet ass I do."

George wasted no time in getting undressed. He climbed on the bed, straddling her hips and leaned down to begin his assault on her breasts. He licked and sucked on her breasts continually. While he did, Charlene's hands fondled his cock, getting it hard and keeping it there. She would not let him get close to cumming, wanting to save that for the actual tit fuck. His mouth on her breasts was exquisite, going on for longer than he had ever done before. Thirty minutes of licking, kissing and loving on her globes passed. By that time, she was moaning and writhing under him. Her hands were trying to reach her pussy, but could not reach around his body.

He went between her breasts one last time, letting copious amounts of saliva coat the inner sides of them. Then he scooted up so that his knees were near her armpits and placed his cock between her tits. His hands squeezed the two mounds of flesh together, trapping his cock between them. Holding them firmly together, he began to thrust back and forth. The sight of his tip poking out from between her again and again was an incredible turn on. The feel of her squishing against him was unlike any other feeling. Tingles of energy careened along his cock, causing him to gasp with each thrust.

Charlene found that she loved the feel of his hands holding her together, like a push bra, creating marvelous cleavage. The sight of him poking out from between her breasts over and over was so erotic. Her pussy was gushing, in spite of the fact that it had not been touched all night. She placed her hands over his, pressing on herself and whispered, "Pussy, please."

Getting her meaning, George extracted his hands, letting her maintain the love channel he was fucking and reached back with one hand to feel her pussy. He could barely reach and still keep up his thrusts. In fact, he was just able to touch her clit with each back stroke. His attempts to reach her sex had his cock trying to pop out the top of the path between her breasts, so Charlene applied more pressure to the top, sealing him in firmly. In the process, she was pinching her nipples, bringing little gasps of pain, but not really pain. It was a little painful, but was more arousing than unpleasant. With her clit being rubbed every couple of seconds, she had very little awareness to spare for analysis.

With the constant clit stimulation, Charlene came first. Over and over again, the intense pleasures from her clit seemed to arc with the little pains in her nipples, eliciting little barks and quivers from her. Each arc was more intense than the last, until the last one sent her body rigid for a second before she screamed and started to shake. Her hands flew out from her breasts and George had to reset himself and close the gap while she climaxed. The added gyrations increased his own pleasure and he knew he would soon cum himself. He slowed a bit, wanting her aware when he came. As she settled down, he increased his tempo, driving himself towards his own release. Charlene sent him over when she blew air across his tip as it exposed itself.

Ribbons of cum laid themselves down on her neck and face as George cried out in orgasm. A week worth of waiting left him with plenty to paint her with. Some landed in her mouth, but most covered her face with globules of white semen. As his climax eased off, some of the last oozes were left between her breasts. Finally spent, George rolled off of her and rested on his side, looking at her as she fingered his cum and brought it to her mouth. He helped her, feeding himself to her as she made little, "Mmm" sounds.

"George, we have to do this again. This is so erotic."

"No argument here. This one's a keeper."

They lay together in bed, cuddling once Charlene had consumed the rest of what he had left on her, eventually falling asleep.

The next afternoon, Charlene made a trip to Walmart to pick up the lubricant. The last thing she expected was the sheer number of types. In addition to multiple brands, there were so many different types. There were normal (the ones with no additional 'features'), scented, flavored(?), warming (which seemed to generate heat), extra smooth, with aloe, in tubes and in jars. She was staring, not so much from indecision, but from pure information overload.

"Is there something I can help you find?" She was startled at the sudden presence of a voice behind her. A young man was standing behind her, with a helpful look on his face.

"Uh, no. There's just so many," she said, pointing to the personal lubricants.

"Well, ma'am, unless you have a reason for the specialty ones, just go with the basics. They're just like what the doctor uses when he gives a rectal exam."

Charlene blushed at the reference to things anal, imagining that he knew just why she wanted the lubricant. Muttering a hurried, "Thanks," she grabbed one of the tubes, large, and practically ran to checkout. The complete indifference of the checkout lady was a relief, given that it was all she had bought. She still eyed the people around her to see if any were watching her; making judgments. She knew it was paranoid, but she couldn't help it.

At home, she found herself very curious about how the stuff felt. She was also a little concerned about how much anal penetration would hurt. Opening the tube, she squeezed a little dollop out onto her finger and rubbed it between the finger and thumb. It seemed that a little went a long way. It was very slick, almost as much as her natural lubricant. It also did not seem to 'go away' with friction. Although it did wash off easily, verifying the 'water soluble' claim.

She took it to the bedroom and, undressing, she tried it out on her ass. She was able to reach her hand to her anal opening, with a bit of stretching. She thought to herself, "This would be a lot easier if I were twenty pounds and a couple of inches smaller." She found that she could get the gel into her opening by prying a cheek apart and forcing a finger with the stuff on the tip inside. Her only previous experience with penetrating her anus was giving herself an enema in preparation for a flexible sig (a less invasive version of a colonscopy). Her finger was twice as wide as an enema bottle's spout. Once the gel was in, however, her finger had an easier time getting in.

One finger was actually not painful. Even when she wiggled it a bit, it did not hurt, though she was glad she did not have long nails (she could never keep them from breaking). What nails she did have were very noticeable inside. The lining felt... fragile was the best word she could think of. Knowing that George's cock was much larger than her finger, she tried to get two in side by side. Here, her ability to reach behind her was too limited. She could get two fingertips just into the opening, but no significant penetration. Even then, it was hard and a little painful. Going back to one finger, she discovered that the gel inside her rectum had lessened. There was apparently enough water present inside to degrade the lubricant over time.

After wiping the exterior area clean, she redressed and waited for her husband to return. Once they had finished dinner, they retired to the living room and began to discuss the planned activities.

"Well, Charlene, are you ready for your ass to be taken tonight?"

"I think so. I experimented a little with the KY. It seems to work really well, but it dissolves in water. I'd really like it if you used lots of it. There is probably some water inside me and I don't want to go dry in the middle of the whole thing."

"I don't want that either. It's not like we have a shortage."

"Also, my rectal opening is a lot smaller than my vaginal one. Please take it slow. I know it might hurt some, but I don't want to be injured down there. Just explaining how it happened to the doctor would kill me with embarrassment."

"I don't want to have to explain that, ether. I'll take lots of time using my fingers to try to loosen things up, if it's possible"

"It's possible. I remember reading in some anti-gay literature that gays can suffer from loose bowel syndrome because they have been stretched too much. I'm not sure about it being possible to stretch that much, but clearly, we can be stretched."

Charlene could see that just talking about the subject had George's cock starting to become erect. She liked that they were doing something that was focused on his pleasure, not hers. Even the one that had been a disaster had started as something that was supposed to be for her. She had no doubt that she would not get much enjoyment out of being sodomized.

Taking his hand, she said, "If we're going to take a lot time, we should get started right away. I can see you're ready to start."

They went once more to the bedroom. Charlene insisted on undressing George, wanting to demonstrate how willing she was for this. When she exposed his penis she took it in her hands and whispered to it, "Be gentle." Then, she removed her own clothes, draped herself on the bed and made sure that her hips were on the edge, leaving her ass exposed and prominent. "Go ahead, dear, I'm ready."

George went into the bathroom, saying, "I'm going to wash my hands real good. No point in taking any chances." In the bathroom, he spotted his hemorrhoid cream with its applicator tip. Washing that thoroughly as well, her returned and was thrilled to find that the two tubes used the same size cap. The applicator was a small tube with holes along the side that a cream or gel could squirt through. Once it was on, he got a little out and coated the outside of the tube. Then he pushed the applicator into her anus and squeezed.

Charlene yelped at the penetration by something other than a finger. She had been keeping her eyes closed while she waited, trying to calm her breathing. She was nervous about the pain she was sure was coming. The feeling of a solid, cold penetration shocked her, though not as much as the feeling of gel squeezing into her rectum. She gasped and tensed.

"My God. What is that?"

"I just put the applicator from the Preparation H on the end. Seemed like a good idea at the time. You okay?"

"Yes. Just surprised. It doesn't feel bad, just weird."

"Okay, my finger is next."

He slowly pushed his finger in, finding that one finger was not difficult. He let it sit there for a minute and then began moving it in and out, basically fucking her with one finger. As he started, she gasped, her muscles tightening.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just feels weird. I kind of want it to stay in and get out at the same time. It's actually a little arousing. Keep it up, maybe I'll relax."

George did, slowly working himself in and out for several minutes. Charlene did relax, her muscles no longer clenching repeatedly. George thought she was getting a little dry, so he took himself out and grabbed the KY again. Charlene moaned when he was out.

"Oh, I feel, empty. I kind of want you back in there. I don't believe I said that."

"A little more lubricant. You ready for two fingers?"

Her breath caught. "Okay. Nice and slow?"

"Of course. I'm really hard. I'm going to struggle to be gentle when the time comes."

He used the applicator to put more in and then placed two fingers together and pressed them against her anal opening. Charlene started breathing hard and her muscles tensed in trepidation. The KY made it impossible for her to keep the intruders out. He could hear her stifle a cry, and pulled back out.

"No. Don't stop."

"You sound like it hurts."

"It does a little, but it also feels so filling. Keep going. I want this, I need to feel it once, at least. I'm soaked, George. It's hard to fathom, but I'm so hot. Give me more please."

"Okay, if you're sure?"

When she nodded, he placed the two fingers against her again and pushed. She drew a breath in and moaned as she felt the wonderfully horrible stretching in her bottom. Every clench of her rectal muscles was a little burst of pain. She recognized that if she could just stop fighting it, it would hurt less. Her breath was coming in rapid pants as she struggled to gain control over those rebellious muscles. It took a few minutes of George just holding the fingers in place for her to regain control.

When he felt her contractions stop, he once again fucked her anus with his fingers, never quite removing them. When her breathing had returned to some semblance of aroused normal, he removed them almost all the way and added a third finger, forming a small triangle of flesh. Charlene gasped at the new intruder, seemingly ten times as large as the previous.

"Oh God. Oh God. Big. Hurt. Big. No, don't stop. God, it hurts. Keep going. Oh God!." Her cries were a mixed bag of complaint at how much it hurt and pleas that it not stop. She could feel a damp spot under her body from the arousal that had seeped into the covers on the bed. He got all three fingers deep inside her and let them sit there, unmoving. Charlene's hands gripped the bed sheet again and again as her entire body fought against the penetration and her mind's desire to keep it there. It was like she was shitting again and again, but nothing was moving. It took five full minutes for her to relax again, her body having gotten used to the massive feeling intrusion.

George took the tube of KY and, sticking it in between and past his fingers, squirted even more into her. Charlene gasped at the feeling of the cool gel oozing even farther inside her rectal passage. That done, he moved his fingers in and out once more, fucking her ass with yet a larger intruder. Each slow thrust brought a gasp from Charlene, her hands clasping the sheet in time with his finger's passage. Each thrust brought a combination of pain at the stretching and pleasurable fullness.

"Are you ready for the main event?"

"Yes, please," she gasped.

He probed once more with the KY between his three fingers, filling her passage with yet more lubricant. Then he took his fingers out and rubbed KY over his rock hard cock. His cock pressed against her ass, the purple, engorged tip, sitting at the entrance. He held it there for a moment and then, slowly pressed in. Her stretched anal muscles had not closed completely, and he was able to make head way. An inch in, then rest, letting her get used to it. With each inch, there was a gasp of pain from Charlene. Then another inch in, another mew of pain, and another rest. Each inch or so in caused her to clench the bed in time with her whimper of pain. He could feel the lube inside as he passed through it and pushed it farther in.

When Charlene felt his balls against her butt, she moaned, "Oh God. So full, so full. God, it hurts less now. It's so full. Don't go, stay. God, take me George, take me." She was shedding tears as she whimpered to him, as much from the effort to not clench against him, as from the incredible presence of him there.

"Let me know when you're ready for me to start fucking you."

"Oh God. It's so good. It only hurts a little now. Do it, I want it."

George started to thrust in and out of her, with slow even strokes. The pressure on his cock was beyond anything he had experienced before. There was constant friction and intense pressure on him with each stroke in. With each stroke out, he could feel her muscles pressing him away. He had to fight past them on the return. Each little, "Ahhh," from Charlene as he forced his way back in sounded like an erotic symphony. He strangely felt like his cock was getting bigger as he went on, forcing her ass to expand even more (though it was really the constant pressure of her rectal muscles trying to force him out). Every stroke was like a rasping against his glans, sending bursts of near painful pleasure through him.