Blind Leading the Blind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not long before he felt his climax approaching and he instinctively sped up, thrusting into her harder and faster. As he did, Charlene's was surprised that the major feeling was fullness, not pain. She bit into the bedding and pulled at it with her fists, holding her cries in as much as possible, wanting this sodomy to reach completion. Her clit was being forced against the bed with each thrust propelling her towards her own climax.

In fact, she reached hers first, her whole body clenching against the onslaught of pleasure. Her sphincter tried to crush George's cock and forced him to his orgasm as well. One last thrust against the pressure inside of her and he poured his cum into her bowels. She lost control at the feeling of hot cum flooding her and began to shake and scream on the bed. Her contractions drew his orgasm out, adding another couple of spurts of cum into her. Each pulse from his cock was intimately felt inside against her tense anal muscles, adding to the sensations that were careening and mixing in her, fullness and pleasure combined and joined in a strange harmony.

Once his climax had faded, George pulled his softening cock out and lay down beside Charlene. He put an arm over her, holding her as she was coming down. Her body was still shaking, though now from a release of pent up emotions. He could hear her crying and was concerned that she let herself be hurt.

"Honey. What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she got out through the sobs. "I'm just feeling overwhelmed. That was so intense. It hurt at first and then it was so good. I wanted it and wanted it to stop. I'm glad we did it and I wish we hadn't. I'm just confused about it all. Just hold me, I need to be held."

That George could do. He held her, turning her so she could put her head on his shoulder. Her confused emotions settled a little, though they did not sort themselves out. As she became able to think rationally again, she realized that she would have a love hate relationship with anal sex. It hurt like hell at first. Yet, it gave her a powerful orgasm, almost as powerful as being tied up. The thought entered her head, "How powerful would it be if I were tied and sodomized?" She shuddered at the thought. It might be too much of a good thing. "But what a way to go."

After she had seemed to recover, George suggested, "We should shower. On a purely physical level, the ass is a pretty dirty place."

He rolled over and then noticed the slight red coloration on his cock. He looked over at Her ass and saw a small trail of blood on her buttocks.

"Honey, there's a little bit of blood." There was worry in his voice.

"How much? Is it bad?" Charlene was also concerned.

"It's just a smear. Hold on, I want to look a little closer."

He rolled her on her stomach and pried her cheeks apart. He could not see an active flow of blood, just the smear on the cheeks.

"It doesn't look too bad. It might be nothing more than the equivalent of a bleeding hemorrhoid. You should check for blood when you go in the morning. If there is some, we'll go see the doctor. I don't think it's an emergency."

"Okay. I'd rather not have to tell the doctor we were having anal sex if I don't have to."

That settled, they took a shower and, after a little TV together, went to bed.

*

I want to thank D., my editor for all her hard work. She helped me fix some flow and believability problems, as well as her normally wonderful work with proofreading.

I do covet your feedback, both the good and the constructive criticism..

Yes, I know the BDSM is minimal, but I like all parts of a story to be in the same category.