Blind Leading the Blind Ch. 05

Story Info
George takes Charlene in the back yard.
6.7k words
4.75
30.1k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

Chapter Five: Taken

In the morning, there was no blood visible. The couple was reassured that no damage had resulted from their activities of the previous night. Less clear to them was where they would go from here. Only two fantasies remained from their original lists of four each. Both of these had issues that gave them pause. That night, they shared their feelings with each other.

"Charlene, have you thought about which fantasy you'd like to try next," George asked, starting the conversation.

"Yes. I haven't been able to decide. Your whipping fantasy scares me. The possibility of being really hurt is frightening. And I'm sure it will hurt a lot more than the spanking did."

"I'm sure it will too. Of course, I'm not even sure where we could go to buy a whip. I'm not even sure what kind we should use."

"What kind?"

"Well, there's more than one type of whip. You've got the long bull whip that Harrison Ford used in the Indiana Jones movies. There's a cat-o-nine-tails like they used to punish sailors back in the 17th and 18th centuries." Charlene shuddered at the idea of being subjected to a whip that was nine whips in one. "And there's crops, you know, like jockey's use on horses."

"I don't know. The riding crop sounds like it would do the least amount of damage. I mean, jockeys don't actually want to hurt the horse, just spur it on to more speed. Definitely not a cat-o-nine-tails. All those lashes at the same time? It would tear my back into ribbons."

"You're right. There's no reason to do to you what was done to Christ."

Like many novices, George and Charlene were making assumptions without knowledge. Little did they realize that a bull whip was far more dangerous than a cat. Anything striking the human body at more than the speed of sound will tear it apart. Breaking the sound barrier was what caused the crack that the bull whip was famous for. The idea that there were cats that were capable of not breaking the skin, never occurred to them.

George changed subjects. "What about the backyard rape fantasy? I certainly won't do anything during that one to truly hurt you."

"I know you won't." She hugged him tight, shuddering at the thought of being taken like that, apparently against her will. "But it's outside. There is the possibility someone might see. I know we have tall fencing around the yard, but if one of the neighbors hears something, they could check it out and see us "in flagrante delecto". I'm just getting used to the idea that I enjoy some types of sexual perversion. Letting the neighbors know that is way beyond my comfort zone."

"It's not the first thing on my to-do list either. While I suspect the Millers would not be appalled, sharing you is not one of my fantasies; not even sharing the vision of your beautiful naked body. The Stewarts, on the other hand, would probably call the police if they caught us doing it in the back yard."

Charlene noticed that George's pants were showing a bulge. "Well, I don't have to ask if the fantasy still interests you." Her voice had a lusty quality that George had not heard so plainly in quite some time. "My nipples are in total agreement with your dick. I still want to do this one. I just want to choose the right time."

"You know? Mike Stewart was telling me the other day that they were going on a trip next week. He said the family was going to see Joey perform at the State Marching Band competition. It s supposed to last the weekend and then they were going to drive on over to Yellowstone for a week and make a vacation out of it. If the Millers keep up their normal pattern, they'll go to a movie on Friday. That would give us two different days when no one would be around to see or hear us, at least no one right next to the yard." Behind their yard was the street that ran next to the subdivision, so they weren't worried about that direction.

"That should be okay. Since the fantasy has you gagging me, I won't make all the noise I've been making lately."

"Yes," George responded with a smile, "you do seem to be enjoying sex even more than normal. It's very erotic when you are so vocal." Returning to the subject, "The best part of doing it on a Friday is that we don't have to worry about getting up early. It won't be total darkness until after 9."

"Oh, that would be brilliant. Wait until no one can hear us and then do it in the daylight? No, we're waiting until it's dark. Dark and cloudy would be best. I don't suppose you've perfected that weather machine yet?" she asked with a chuckle.

"No. I've still got a few glitches to get out still." His chuckle was added to hers.

Feeling his cock again, she asked, "And what do you want to do about this?"

"Does madam have any suggestions?"

"I think I can come up with a potential solution to this plumbing problem. Would you care to accompany me to my workshop?"

She took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Pulling him close, she slowly removed his shirt, one button at a time. His hands rested on her hips while he gazed down at the delicate fingers that were turning each stage of the opening into a sensuous dance on his chest. As he pressed gently above her hips, she moaned in pleasure. Once his shirt was off, Charlene ran her hands through the hair on his chest, enjoying the feel of his maleness under her fingers.

His hands grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off her. Even before it hit the floor, his hands were at the clasp of her bra, releasing it with a practiced ease. Her breasts spilled out of their confinement, sagging just a little. Their nipples made up for the slight lack of firmness, sticking out, hard and firm. George's hands caressed her tits, teasing the nipples with near misses. Her breath became more ragged. The already erect nipples gained even more rigidity. Her body squirmed in an unsuccessful attempt to graze her nipples against his hands.

He whispered, "Pants."

Her hands descended and released the belt and button. They dropped to the floor, followed shortly by his briefs. Charlene stared at his exposed cock, hard and glistening. Her mouth went dry and she licked her lips. She watched it jerk when she ran her fingers lightly over its length. George's gasp was like music in her ears.

"I want to try," she said, dropping to her knees.

She felt a tenseness in her chest as she licked her lips again. The panic tried to rise up, but she closed her eyes and, with a deep breath, quelled it, forcing it back down into her gut. Her eyes reopened and she leaned in, brushing the tip of him with her tongue. Her head jerked back, but she didn't bolt. She let the breath she had not realized she was holding out. Again, her head bent forward. She took the tip into her mouth and pulled it back out, like taking a bite of ice cream from a cone. She could feel her heart beating a mile a minute, but she stayed on her knees, giving her husband head, unforced, for the first time. Her heart swelled with happiness.

From above her, George said, "That feels so good. I love you, Charlene."

She took him in again, deeper. This time she kept him there, swirling her tongue about his cock. She moaned in pleasure at the taste of precum that leaked into her mouth. The mental discomfort was still there, but she had become stronger than it. Her hands cupped his balls, one gently squeezing, the other tickling the hair on it. The resulting tickle caused him to breathe even faster than he was.

George reached down and pulled her up and off of his cock. "I want to cum in another part of you tonight," he whispered to her surprise.

His hands slipped inside the waistband of her skirt and panties, pulling them off to fall to the floor. His mouth reached down to her breasts, taking one of the long forgotten (it seemed) nipples in to be loved on. She groaned as he literally sucked on her. His tongue brushed on the tip repeatedly, drawing gasps from her. His hands went to that place above her hips that she loved so well. A squeal escaped from her and she clasped him to her, holding him tight. His cock brushed her pussy when she did. She felt a small trail of pussy juice and precum form on her leg when she wiggled in his grasp.

George lifted her up and swung Charlene around to the bed. He eased her onto the soft surface and let his hands roam over her body. He stayed clear of her pussy, letting it stew in anticipation. He could see the wetness between her legs. It extended halfway to her knees, having dripped that far in the short time since her panties had been removed. He bent down and licked at the fluids on her legs, tasting her arousal. Her pussy lips were full and protruding, as if reaching out to capture a stray cock that might happen to be passing by. Her hands tried to pull him into her, but he resisted and she was left to whimper in need.

Charlene's hands grasped at the bed sheets as she waited for George to stop teasing her and attack her pussy. He licked at the edges of her, savoring the juices that had soaked her skin. As he did, he blew gently on her lips. She shuddered and screeched at the sudden cooling of her cunt. The screech was repeated, only louder, when his tongue made its first swipe across her pussy lips. She tasted exquisite. George's first licks were tentative, touching her with the lightest of caresses. He gradually increased the contact until he was taking full swipes from her ass crack to just below her clit.

By now, Charlene was a writhing mass of arousal, primed for the last step in this dance. George pulled himself up and straddled Charlene, his cock poised at the entrance to her pussy. She raised herself to meet him, taking his tip into herself. He responded by thrusting the rest of the way. George dropped on her, kissing her passionately as he thrust his cock in and out of her cunt. Her arms wrapped around him, trapping him so that he could no longer tease, but only please. By now, he had no desire to tease. His actions had become frenzied, as he endeavored to propel them both to the climaxes they needed.

Charlene reached her orgasm first. She clasped him even tighter to her and started to shake, her scream trapped by his mouth. Her cunt pulsated around his cock as it continued to slide in and out. The sensations were like an electric tingling that shot through his body. As her orgasm waned, his started. He thrust one last time into her and his cock pulsed, almost painfully, emptying him into her. He held himself there, motionless, as his cock pulsed several more times. When he finished, he rolled off to the side, still holding her in his arms and being held in hers.

They lay in each others arms for quite some time, gently stroking each others' backs and kissing softly. Their faces displayed their love for one another for anyone to see. Sometimes, Charlene thought this was the best part of sex. Basking in the warmth of his embrace as they savored the feelings that they had just had. She could not remember a time when he just rolled over and went on to something else.

The rest of the night went just as well. Their normal routine was punctuated by the knowledge that another fantasy was looming. Unlike the others, this one loomed with a level of uncertainty. Forces outside their control were in charge of the timing. Would the Millers go to a movie? Would it rain? During the wait, George looked into whips.

This wasn't an easy thing to do. There were two places he could think of where he could find whips. One place was a tack and harness store. It would be simple enough to buy a riding crop there. No one would even know what he was getting it for. The only other place would be to go to a sex store. The store he had bought the pornos at had a selection of things that had shocked and titillated him. In fact, he suspected that his trip there had encouraged the whipping fantasy. There had been a selection of paddles and whips there.

Clearly, if there was a market for whips in a sex store, there were people who did this sort of thing regularly. Probably quite a few. If he went to one of those places (again), he could perhaps get some information that would let them be safer when they tried it. But, he would obviously have to let someone else know what they were going to do. The thought of doing that was incredibly embarrassing. If he didn't, however, he ran the risk of potentially hurting her, very badly. That, in the end was the deciding factor. Charlene's health and safety came first. He was not, however, going back to that seedy little place he went to last time.

There were a couple of places that he wanted to check out that held promise. One place, located across from the major mall in their town was called The Erotic Boutique. He had never been inside, but its outer décor was radically different from the usual porn store. He word sex did not appear anywhere on their store front. Erotic, adult, lovers and toys did, but nothing blatantly sexual. He blocked some time in his day on Wednesday to visit there.

Located between a medical testing center and a computer shop, The Erotic Boutique was in a building that may well have been a home in the past. The windows were not covered and a variety of lingerie was visible inside. George hoped that they had more than that, though he knew Charlene would not object to a new teddy. Inside, he was not disappointed. The store arrangement was cleverly designed to have the lingerie shield the other displays from the windows. The shop was clearly designed to appeal to women with gentle pastel coloring and subdued displays. He thought that Charlene might even feel comfortable here; after the third or fourth visit.

There were two ladies behind the checkout counter as well as three other customers. Two were women and the other was a man. The two women were obviously together and when they turned around, he recognized them. It was Janet and Betsy from the church! His first thought was to exit before he was noticed, but they had already seen him and were coming over. He felt his face flushing in embarrassment as they greeted him.

"George. It's nice to see you," Betsy started. "I have to admit, I didn't expect to see you here, of all places."

"Hi Betsy, Janet." He was at a loss for words. The fact that Janet had a vibrator in her hands was not helping.

Janet saw his stare and smiled. "It's okay big guy. Everyone needs a toy now and then. Is this your first time in the store?"

"Yeah. Uh, we got some movies at another place once, but, yeah, first time here."

"Are you getting... Sorry, I guess I'm prying a bit. I can see you're embarrassed enough as it is. We'll just leave you alone to do your shopping." Janet took Betsy's hand and they turned to go to the counter.

George would never be able to explain where the impulse came from, but he reached out and touched Janet's shoulder. "Wait. Uh, do you mind if I ask you a... for some advice? Confidentially?"

Betsy and Janet exchanged looks of surprise, pleasant surprise. Betsy nodded. "We'd be honored to help. We heard how you stood up for us at the bible study. Nothing you ask goes beyond this building. Promise."

"Ah... This is hard. I... we've never done anything like this before. Do you know anything about whipping fantasies?"

"Are you two thinking about playing at BDSM?"

"What's BDSM?"

"Oh my! That's bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism. Whipping is one part of it. It includes all sorts of sex play like tying up one another, pretending to be slaves and masters, forced public sexual play. If you two are thinking about a whipping scene, I'm surprised that you've never heard of it before."

"Actually, I had gotten the idea that people did things like that, but I had never heard of that name before. Our interest is sort of new."

"I can imagine. It's a good thing you asked someone about this. The potential for hurting one another is pretty high for novices. Janet and I aren't into that sort of thing, but we have known people who are and have absorbed some second hand knowledge. If we can, we'll try to answer your questions."

"I guess I only have one. What's safe? The place I bought videos at before had cat-o-nine-tails, but I've heard they can flay a man alive. That's not what we want."

"From what we've heard, that's one of the safest things to use. The ones that can rip you up are not sold much, certainly not here. The ones you can get are soft and, if you don't hit very hard, won't even leave a mark. I know there's a couple of things even safer, but I don't know what they're called."

Betsy looked at Janet. "Do you remember whether it was wide or thin straps that were the best?"

"No, I don't. I just remember that there was a difference. Length made a difference too, but I don't remember how."

"You know, there's probably web sites about this sort of stuff. You could look up whipping online and there should be something that talks about safety issues."

Janet looked at George with a slight gleam in her eye. "There is something you can use that will be perfectly safe."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Your hand." The couple could not help giggling at his discomfort.

George did get the last laugh though. He smiled and said, "Been there, done that."

Chuckling, he walked farther into the store, leaving them to pay. He looked at the selection of whips and found that there were more than just cats. The selection included paddles, thick leather straps called floggers, crops and something called a horse hair flogger. He spent some time looking at them, unable to decide just what to get, if anything.

One of the ladies from behind the counter walked over and asked, "Can I help you find something in particular?"

George flushed again, though the lady acted as if she had not noticed. "I... Do you know anything about these?" he asked, pointing towards the whip rack.

"I'm afraid not. Most people who come in for them seem to know just what they are looking for." She had that manner that put you at ease. George's embarrassment started to fade as he was reassured by her nonchalant manner to his request, enabling him to pursue the matter more.

"I've never done this before and I want to make sure we don't get hurt. There seem to be so many choices."

"There are, and we don't carry even half of what's out there. If I may make a suggestion, get some information before you buy anything. We have a book section over here." She led him to the bookshelves. "This seems to be very popular and gets excellent reviews from readers on Amazon.com." She held up a copy of "SM 101" by Jay Wiseman.

He took the book and looked at it. The table of contents seemed to cover a wide variety of subjects, including whipping and bondage. The blurbs on the back spoke highly of the book as a beginner's resource for BDSM. It seemed just the book he was looking for. He decided to get the book and make a decision about whips later, after he had learned something about what they were planning to do.

However, George hadn't read any of the book by the Friday. He was still a little uncomfortable with the idea. On one level, reading the book was an admission that this sort of sexual play was going to be a long term part of their sex life. His logical self knew that didn't have to be true, but his emotional self was doing the talking on this one. So the book sat in his desk drawer, unread, for now.

Friday was perfect. It was clear, with no chance of rain. The Stewarts were out of town, and the Millers left for their weekly movie just before dark. Charlene had managed to chat with them and found that they were taking in dinner first and then the late showing at 10:15. According to Fandango, "Live Free or Die Hard" had a running time of over 2 hours. They would have over three hours of freedom from nearby neighbors. The sun had set and dusk had faded to dark.

"How do you want to start?" George asked. "It is your fantasy."

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers
12