Blind Love

Story Info
A blind woman has her first experience.
6k words
4.66
94.6k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

Tap….tap…tap…tap… went the sound of her walking stick, as it felt her way along the sidewalk. The stick had been her constant companion for nearly twenty years. She well remembers the sights of when she was eight years old. The beautiful colors, the trees, birds, houses and everything. She vividly remembers the day she lost her sight; all the kids were sitting in the classroom, when the school alarm went off. The teacher yelling for everyone to get under their desks and cover their heads until told otherwise. Ann heard what she thought was a loud train roaring by the school and turned her head to look out the window. At that same moment, the glass shattered and flew into the classroom. Ann was splattered with shards of glass in her face and both of her eyes and has been blind ever since.

Today was just another day to Ann Marie, as she walked the sidewalks of her neighborhood. The temperature had rose to eighty-three degrees and she was enjoying the heat on her flesh. The light sundress with spaghetti straps, was cut low and exposed a great deal of her cleavage. The dress came to mid-thigh and the flowered print looked just right on her. Her radiant red hair was cut at her neck line, but was extremely curly, naturally. Her emerald-green eyes seem to sparkle in the sunlight

She moved out of her parents home when she was twenty, knowing that she had to learn all she could about living alone and not having her parents around following her every movement. With great reluctance they helped her find a very nice apartment on the first floor, moved her belongings in and then left. It took a while for Ann to get accustomed to her new place, but she worked hard day and night and now is happy with the way things are.

She has learnt to do her own laundry, to fold or hang them in their proper place. Shopping for food was hard to learn, but the local market owner always had someone assist her for as long as she needed. She had to bring a brail picture stamp kit with her in order to mark the cans. The small indented stamp let her know what was in the cans, plus she separated the soups, veggies and other can goods by putting them in different cabinets in her kitchen.

As she continued her walk, as she did every day that she could, she took in the sounds of the people talking, the cars roaring by, the gentle breezes passing her ears. She greeted everyone that spoke to her and at times even stopped and chatted with some people.

Finding herself back at the front of her apartment, she walked up the five steps, reaching into her purse and getting her key. Opening the outer door, she entered the building and walked four steps to the inner door. Feeling along the wall to her left, she ran her hand until she felt metal and her mailbox. Unlocking the box, she reached in and withdrew the envelopes and put them in her purse. Closing the mailbox, she entered the inner door and then the door to her apartment.

Entering her home, she walked to her table and set her purse down and took the mail out. She placed all of it in a corner on the countertop until her mother came over on Friday, to read the mail to her. Picking up her purse, she walked to her bedroom and put it on her dresser, then she sat on the edge of the bed and removed her shoes.

Her apartment was warm, so she decided to take a shower. Standing, she raised her dress up over her head and placed it on the bed. Unhooking her bra, she threw her shoulders forward and let it fall down her arms into her hands. Placing the bra on top of the dress, she then rubbed under her sweaty breast. Her hand could barely contain one of her globes, as she was a natural 36C. Unknown by sight, she has felt the swells of her breast on plenty of occasions, as she masturbated regularly.

Ann removed her panties and placed them with her other clothing, then she climbed on the bed and propped herself against the headboard in a semi-sitting position. Both hand explored the roundness of her chest. Softly moving over her tits and then tugging on her nipples, making them erect. She loved the way her nipples felt on her fingers, the tingling she felt as her fingers teased the hardened flesh.

With her right hand, she made her way down her stomach, and twirled her fingers around her belly-button and then down further until she reached the patch of hair between her legs. Her nails glided through the cropped patch and she felt herself getting wet. Extending her middle finger, she felt her mound and her finger spread those lips, slowly.

The tip of her finger rode through the wetness and made contact with her clit. A shiver went up her spine. She moved more fingers between her lips and entered her love tunnel. A place where no man has ever been, but she was no virgin. Her dildo was the lover that took her cherry and she still has the same one. A girlfriend had purchased it for her and gave it as an anonymous gift.

As her fingers went deeper and deeper into her wet pussy, she slid further down the bed. Moaning with each thrust of her hand, and as her hips rode off the bed to push her hand deeper. She wanted more, so she stopped and rolled to her left and reached into a drawer and brought out her lover, a ten-inch dildo with a three inch girth. Rolling back she brought the dildo to her soaking love lips and rubbed the head around to get it wet. Placing it at her entrance, she pushed the head in, licking and smacking her lips. Then it went in further, and further. Each time she brought it back, just leaving the head in, then wanting more, she shoved it all the way in, in one hard shove. She immediately climaxed and her body felt like little lightening bolts rushing through her.

She wanted more, as the sweat dripped from her overheated body. One hand shoving her lover in and out of her pussy, the other mashing her breast and nipples until she climaxed three more times.

Lying spent, her breath ragged, sweat pouring from her, she was very happy. The dildo remained shoved in deep inside of her as she regained her strength. Removing the dildo from her dripping pussy, she rolled off the bed, grabbed her clothes and walked into her bathroom. She placed the clothes in a hamper and then went to the sink and washed her dildo clean. After she wiped it dry, she replaced it back in the drawer and then went to take her shower.

The night was spent just lounging around the apartment, mostly listening to music or a book on tape until she retired for the evening. Curling under her bedspread in a fetal position, she quickly fell asleep.

Ann Marie woke the next morning to the startling sound of her phone ringing. Picking up the phone, she spoke in a hazy voice, “Hello.”

“Ann, it’s mom, sorry to catch you sleeping but I wanted to see if you’d like to accompany me on a little trip? I’m headed up to that little mountain village to spend the day shopping and just having fun.”

“That sounds delightful, yes I’d like to go, but bring coffee and let me get a shower.”

“Alright dear, see you in a little while.”

Ann then heard the constant buzz of a dead line and replaced the phone and slowly got out of bed and headed to the shower.

Two hours later, Ann was walking the sidewalks of a quaint country village, alongside her mother, Lisa. The open air stands were just opening, the smell of fresh coffee emanated from the food stand. Ann caught the scented air of wood as she passed a stand where they carve your name in planks. All the variations of scents just filled her head and had brought a large smile to her face.

“Well, don’t you look like the cat that just ate the rat,” Lisa said.

“Oh Mom, I love coming here. The air is so fresh, the scents from the vendors all mixing together, just makes me feel good.”

Well, your old mom is a little tired and could stand a cup of coffee or something. There’s an outdoor restaurant up on the left, so let’s stop and get some refreshments,” said Lisa.

Holding her mother’s elbow, they walked to the nearest table and sat down. A waitress noticed them coming and when they sat grabbed two menu’s and went to the table. Handing one to each, Ann quickly noticed that her’s was brailed. Smiling, she handed it back in the direction it was given and said, “Just coffee for me right now, please.”

Lisa ordered some food along with coffee and they sat talking for about half an hour. As they were about to leave, Ann heard the Tap…Tap…Tap of a walking cane. It was coming from her left and as it came near their table, she said, “Hello”

Lisa looked up from the table and noticed a young man, about twenty-five years old, nicely dressed in a suit and wearing the dark glasses, and the white cane with the red tip.

“Hello” came a strong male voice.

“My name is Ann and this is my mother Lisa.”

“I’m Stan….Stan Wilkins.”

“We are here just admiring the quaint village, do you live around here?” Ann asked.

Lisa was almost ashamed at her daughter being so forward with a stranger.

“Yes, yes I do. I own and operate our little hotel and was on my way to work until I heard that lovely voice call to me.”

Lisa then said, “Mr. Watkins, it seems that Ann and yourself have something in common, she’s blind also.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m sure she handles it just fine. You’ll have to pardon me, I am running late and must hurry.”

Ann said, “Nice meeting you Stan.”

“Nice meeting the both of you.” He said as he continued on his way.

The rest of the day was spent in all the little shops and stands and with Lisa making trips to the car to put things up. At about 5PM, the women were getting tired and decided to call it a day and head home. Getting in the car, Lisa placed the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life, but died just as quickly. Again Lisa turned the key and there was nothing.

“What’s wrong Mom?”

“I don’t know honey, it was working fine on the way here.

Lisa tried several more times unsuccessfully to get the car going. “Honey, I’m going to have to find a mechanic and see if he can get this car running, Do you mind staying here, or do you want to come with me?”

“I’ll just stay here and wait on you, if you don’t mind.”

“That’s okay honey, I promise to be quick as possible.” With that, Lisa left Ann in the car and went looking for a mechanic.

Shortly Ann heard the sound of a small truck pulling up in front of the car and then heard her mother. “Honey, I’m back, the mechanic seems to think we just need a jump, so he’s going to try that.”

Ann acknowledged her mothers statement and waited while the hood was lifted and then felt Lisa getting in the car and trying the ignition once again, but it wouldn’t catch.

A man’s voice then said, “Sounds like your starter is blown Miss.”

“Is that hard to repair?” Lisa asked.

“No, it’s fairly easy, but there is a problem. I can’t get it until tomorrow morning and I can have your car for you by noon.”

“Gee, I don’t know,” Lisa acknowledged.

“Mom, there’s nothing we can do other than letting him fix it. Just call Dad and let him know we’ll be staying the night, so he won’t worry.”

“I suppose your right, but where will we stay?”

“At Mr. Watkins Hotel, if there’s room.”

The male voice then said, “Oh Stan usually has a number of rooms available, so it shouldn’t be a problem.”

“See mother, it’s settled, we’ll stay at the hotel, and I’ll even splurge for that.”

Jake, the mechanic helped the ladies into his pick-up, along with all their shopping bags and drove them to the hotel. Arriving at the hotel, Jake said, “I’ll have to tow your car to the shop, so I’ll need the keys to it.”

Lisa gave him the keys, then took some bags and helped Ann up the stairs, in to the hotel. Stan was at the desk and heard the tapping of Ann’s cane and quickly remembered their names.

“Hello again, Ann and Lisa, isn’t it?”

A smile quickly came to Ann’s face as she delighted in the fact that he had remembered her name and the fact that he had greeted her before her mother. “Hi Stan, our car broke down and we’ll have to stay the night, if you have a room available?”

The majority of the rooms have been filled, seems a lot of the tourist are here for an extended stay, but I do have some rooms. Problem is, they are single bed rooms. One on the third floor and one here on the first floor.” Stan said.

Lisa said, “Okay, I’ll go to the third floor and Ann can take the one on the first floor.”

They registered, and a bellhop escorted Lisa up the elevator to her room. Stan asked if he could take the liberty of escorting Ann and when Lisa saw the smile on Ann’s face, she couldn’t refuse.

Stan came around the counter and had Ann take his elbow, as he walked down the hall to her room. “I hope you like the room. They’re not large, but the beds are very comfortable,” He said.

“Oh, so I take it you’ve tried them all out,” Ann said with a giggle.

Laughing, he said, “On the contrary, remarks from the guest, I’ll have you know.”

Arriving at her room, he stopped and turned to his right and put the key in and opened the door. Stan let her go in and she guided herself with her stick. The fresh scent of a newly cleaned room and roses. Roses? She moved around the room until the scent of the flowers were strongest and felt for the vase.

It was a glass vase and there was a dozen red roses in it. Feeling her way up the vase, she soon contacted the stems and then the soft petals of the flowers. Bringing her nose closer, she inhaled the scent and felt giddy.

“Do you have roses in every room?” She asked

“No, there’s different flowers in different rooms, but some of the other rooms do have roses. The florist is here three times a week, just to keep them fresh for me.”

“That is such a nice touch, Stan.”

“I thought so. Now I’ll let you get yourself comfortable,” and he turned and left leaving the key in her hand.

When the door closed, she found the bed in the center of the room and sat on it. It was indeed comfortable. Removing her sundress, she just leaned back and fell on the bed and languished in it’s comfort.

Ann heard the ringing of a phone and rolled over to where the sound was coming from and searched for the phone, thinking it was her mother calling to check on her. Lifting the phone she said, “Mom, I’m fine…”

Stan broke her sentence off by saying, “I’m sorry Ann, I wanted to ask if you’d like to accompany me to supper, I get off in about thirty minutes and do hate to eat alone.”

“Stan, oh, ah..What time is it?

“It’s quarter to eight, you must of caught a good nap”

“I didn’t even realize I had fallen asleep until the phone rang. Yes, I’d love to have supper with you.”

“Good, I’ll come by in say thirty minutes for you?”

“That will be fine, I’ll be ready.”

Jumping from the bed, Ann found her way to the bathroom and commenced cleaning up a little, then back into the room to locate the dress she took off. Locating the dress at the foot of the bed, she grabbed it and searched for the tag, then threw it up over her head and adjusted the small shoulder straps. Placing her hands in the front of the dress, she adjusted it correctly over her bra, then waited for Stan to arrive.

Within a few moments, a knock sounded on the door and she stood, grabbed her cane and opened the door. She immediately smelt Stan’s cologne and smiled and said, “Hello Stan.”

“Evening Ann, hope you like country cooking, as that’s the only place open right now to get a good meal?”

“Yes, yes I do and I didn’t realize how hungry I was until you called and asked me out.”

“Take my elbow Ann, and I’ll be happy to escort you.” Ann did and they walked down the hall to the sound of both canes tapping the floor. The café was just around the corner from the hotel and Stan had walked there on many occasions. Entering, they were met by Mrs. Kirkland, the owner’s wife and escorted to a table.

Mrs. Kirkland seated both of them and then said, “Stan, it’s so nice to see you in the company of such a pretty young lady.”

Ann blushed and Stan said, “And she smells beautiful too. Now tell me what the special is for today.”

“It’s country fried steak with a white pepper gravy, mashed potato’s, and a vegetable melody. It’s real good tonight, if I do say so,” Mrs. Kirkland said.

Not hearing any objections from Ann, Stan ordered two and then asked if Ann wanted something to drink.

“You order, I’ll enjoy the selection, I’m sure.”

“Martini’s then, we’ll have martini’s.”

Mrs. Kirkland smiled and said, “Okay, be back in a bit with your drinks.”

Shortly thereafter, the drinks arrived and then the meal. As Stan had been there often they were use to cutting any large portions of food down to bite size and they did the same for Ann. The meal was very tasty and both enjoyed it, along with two more martini’s each.

Stan told her how he had come to this village and why he had stayed, and asked if she visited often and that he would like to see her again. Ann told him that she comes up when her mother wants to spend a lazy day together and that it was only the second time she had been to the village.

After the meal, Stan walked her back to the hotel and as they neared her door, he turned her and asked if it was okay if he felt her face.

“Yes, if I may do the same,” she said.

Stan’s fingertips moved slowly and softly over her facial features, and Ann heard the intake of a breath as he completed finding out what she looked like. “You a very beautiful woman Ann, do you realize that?”

“No, I haven’t, but it is nice to hear you say it.”

“Now, it’s my turn to see how handsome you are,” she said as her fingers traveled along his rugged lines and contours. “Oh my, you are quite the man.”

Turning her to the door, he used his master key to open it and said, “Thank you for the lovely evening, you have no idea as to how long it has been since I had the opportunity to take a beautiful woman to supper. May I kiss you good night?”

“I think I’d like that Stan.”

Stan held her chin and brought his face to hers and their lips met. The tenderness of her lips against his was wonderful and exciting. What he didn’t expect was to feel her mouth open and her tongue cross his lips. Opening his mouth, their tongues met and both of them inhaled deeply at the electric jolt flashed threw them. Holding her close to him, her breast pressed into his chest, the kiss continued longer than he thought possible.

Breaking the kiss, Ann said, “Would you like to come in for a while?”

“Yes, Yes, I’d like that a lot.”

Closing the door behind him they moved to the bed, Ann’s head was swirling and she knew she was finally going to be with a man after all these years.

Sitting next to Ann on the bed, Stan reached out and put his arm around her and moved her to him so he could kiss her again. Two pairs of lips meeting, tongues intertwining . Stan’s hand was on Ann’s shoulder and he slid the strap down her arm. The back of his palm slightly touching the top of her breast. She inhales deeply and raises her hand to cover his and places it on her bra covered breast, as she continues to kiss him deeply.

“Stan, make love to me, but be gentle with me, you’re my first.”

“You’ve never been with a man? My God your so beautiful, how is that possible?”

“Who wants to take out the local blind girl, you should know what that’s like.”

“Yes, I do. I actually do not remember the last time I held a woman.”

“Let me get this dress off, and you can get rid of that suit too.”

Both stood and removed their clothing. Ann left her panties on and Stan also left his briefs on. Then they got on the bed and snuggled against each other. Face to face her naked breast were again pressing against him, but this time there was no clothing to soften the feeling. Her nipples were hard and they felt so good against him.

Stan kissed her again and again and slowly worked his way down her to her neck and nibbled at the flesh. He slid further down and placed his lips on her breast and kissed it all over, ignoring the nipple until the very last. When he took her nipple in his mouth, her hands pushed his head onto her.

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers
12