Blind Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh God Stan, that feels so good, suck my nipples, bite them.”

Stan did, like an animal, he attacked her breast and she loved every second of it. He kissed and bit and she shoved her breast into his mouth for more.

Reaching down, Ann want to feel his hard cock in her hand. She slid her hand over his briefs and felt the outline of his hardened meat and then moved further down to hold his scrotum in her fingers. Delighting in the feel of a real cock and not the dildo, was making her even wilder than she ever thought she’d ever be.

Getting bolder, she reached into his briefs and her fingers felt his cock, which jumped at her touch. Slowly her fingers traced the large stiff cock, all the way to his balls and back again. Ann slid his briefs down his legs and he kicked them off and spread his legs, which is what she wanted.

Her hand then found itself wrapping its fingers around his dick and loving the feel of the large vein running along the bottom of the shaft. Her hand moving up and down, jerking his cock to even more hardness. Ann wanted to taste him, to find out what a real cock felt like in her mouth, so she eased her way down his body until she was just millimeters from what she yearned for.

Opening her lips, she licked at his cockhead and tasted his pre cum. She spread it on the inside of her mouth and languished in its sweet taste. She wanted more, so she dove back and inserted his cock into her mouth. Her lips now taking place of her fingers in feeling his cock’s features. The bulging head, the hard/soft feeling of the shaft as her lips moved up and down its length. She felt a little bit of loose skin move along with her and she relished in the idea of having his dick in her mouth.

Stan thought he had met up with the angel of love. He had never felt like he did tonight. Never knew a woman could ever make him so weak, so willing to do what ever it was she wanted. The intense feeling of her mouth on his cock sent him reeling with delight. It had been so, so long. To many years since his teenage years when Rena Williams had done the same thing to him. But no, this wasn’t the same, this was completely different. Rena had no passion in what she did. Ann, on the other hand was making him feel like a god.

“Ann, suck my cock, Oh God woman that feels so good.”

Hearing him talk like that excited her even more, she was going to taste his cum. Let him cum in her mouth and swallow his gism for the first time. Ann’s mouth was all she needed to make him cum, as she inhaled him deeply, to the back of her throat, almost gagging. Ann worked her lips on his shaft as her tongue wrapped itself around his meat. Pushing his cock further and further into her mouth and throat until her nose was pressed against his pubic hair.

His cock was imbedded in her throat when he felt the onset of his ejaculation and he said, “Ann, I’m going to cum.”

This is what she wanted, what she had been waiting for and finally was going to get. Backing off of his shaft until his cock was just in her mouth, her tongue and lips felt the large vein expand and she readied herself for his juices.

The first shot of cum blasted the back of her mouth. She wasn’t ready for the amount of cum that poured into her mouth as shot after shot of man juice filled her. Swallowing, the sweet liquid, it coated her throat as it went down. She kept some in her mouth to feel the slickness of it, the sweet taste of it as she rolled it around in her mouth and then swallowed it.

Stan’s cock had begun to deflate in her mouth, but she continued to move up and down until it was too flaccid and she let if flop out of her mouth.

Moving back up his body, she kissed Stan full on the lips. He tasted himself on her lips, but didn’t care. No one had ever made him feel like that. No one would ever be able to make him feel like that again.

He wanted to make her feel as good. To make her feel like the world has gone crazy and that she is the only sane person. He placed her on her back and worked his way down her body, paying attention to her sensitive nipples. Sucking and nipping them with his teeth, as his hands engulfed those globes of flesh, while her hands held his hair and directed him. Feeling her hands push a little, he knew what she wanted, what she was aching for and he wanted it too.

He moved down her stomach and tongued her belly button as her hips raised from the bed. Moving further down, his lips contacted the top of her mound.

“Eat me Stan, suck my pussy and make me cum please Stan, please.”

When his tongue spread her mound, he tasted her love juice and liked it and flattened his tongue and lapped at her. He felt the little nub at the tip and sucked it into his mouth as her hips pushed herself closer to his mouth.

“God Yes, that feels so dam good.”, she wailed.

Wanting only to bring her as much pleasure as she had given him, Stan paid attention to her love tunnel as his tongue licked at the entrance and then entered. The succulent sweet tang of her vaginal fluids made him eagerly attend to her. His tongue felt the soft ripples of her slick pussy and with each thrust of his tongue, her hips were shoved onto his face.

Not wanting this moment to end to quickly, he lifted her ass off of the bed and slid onto his knees and then lowered his tongue to her anal passage and tongued her dark hole. His fingers found her pussy and slowly entered her as his tongue sent chills of ecstasy through her body. To his surprise, his fingers worked her into a frenzy and he knew she was about to climax. Placing her ass back on the bed, he kept fingering her and he planted his lips directly on her extended clit and gently nipped at it, and sucked it into his mouth.

“Oh my God Stan, Oh shit, I’m going to cum. Oh God yes!” . Ann’s body convulsed in what was her largest and best orgasm ever. She knew she was pulling his face hard into her, but that was the only control she had over her body at that moment.

Stan was sucking up the savory love fluids as her body twisted and turned and his face was shoved so hard into her pussy, that he was going to pass out from the lack of being able to breathe.

Ann slowly returned to her senses and released her grip on Stan’s head, as she enjoyed the aftermath of such a fantastic ejaculation. Her head was swimming in delight and she knew there was a gigantic grin on her face.

Stan was so worked up from this, that his cock had once again found life and wanted attention. Pulling his face from her pussy, his lips softly made their was up her body and he sucked in an erect nipple, as his cock was directly at her entrance. Moving his hips forward, his cockhead entered her slick tunnel.

“Yes, Yes, fill me with your cock Stan, I want all of you in me”

Stan buried his cock completely in Ann’s pussy, causing Ann to grunt and inhale deeply.

“Oh shit, that feels so good. Fuck me Stan, please fuck me with that hard cock.”

He needed no further encouragement as he worked his cock in and out of her. Slowly at first, but then with quicker strokes. Both of them sweating profusely and loving every second of being loved by each other.

Kissing her, his tongue found hers and as their bodies slammed into one another, their tongues intertwining, his hands cupping her breasts, teasing the nipples. His cock was about ready to explode, but he wanted her to cum with him. “Cum with me honey, cum hard on my cock while I fill your pussy with my cum,” he said.

“Shoot me full of your cum Stan, fill my pussy,” as she ground her pussy into him knowing that she’s going to climax again.

He felt his climax start in his scrotum and wind its way up his shaft and spray her pussy with his fluids and she felt his cock expand and his warm cum spraying inside of her. This is all she needed to achieve her own orgasm as those fantastic tingles overtook her body.

Each pulling the other closer to them, almost becoming one in the same as they floated in that heavenly area of orgasmic bliss. Heads swooning in sheer delight as they released their fluids onto and into one another.

He remained inside of her as he laid on her, trying to return to a regular breathing pattern. She didn’t mind his weight on her, it felt good to be in the arms of a man and to enjoy such sexual bliss.

As his cock softened, he rolled to her side and pulled her to him and found her lips once again and kissed her softly. “Thank you Ann, thank you for being such a beautiful person.”

“No Stan, its me that should being say thank you. I’ve never been with a man before and you’ve made this something I will never ever forget. To be honest, when Mom told me the car had broke down, I was hoping to see you again.”

“You were on my mind all day. After I heard your lovely voice, I couldn’t get it out of my head and then when you came in to get a room, I was thrilled.” He said. “Speaking of rooms, I have a confession to make. There are plenty of rooms available, but I was hoping to put some distance between your mother and you, so I could ask you out and not have to worry about her being here in the same room.”

“So you planned on seducing me from the minute I entered the hotel?”

“I was only hoping, the rest of it was up to you. Had you turned down my invitation to supper, I would of just gone home, as I usually do.”

“Well, I have a confession too, I was also hoping that you would be making love to me. I don’t know exactly why, but I just knew it would be right.”

Know the time was getting late, he felt the watch on his wrist and told her, he should go as it was nearing 3AM and her mother would be there knocking on the door in about six hours. He moved off the bed and told her he was getting dressed and he’d leave so she could get some sleep.

Together they fished around the room, naked, looking for his clothes. Laughing at the fact that they were all over the place, so unlike two blind people. As he dressed, he said, “Ann, I would love to see you again, not just for sex, but to be with you. I have enjoyed having your company and I really don’t want you to leave.”

“Oh Stan, that is such a lovely thought, but how would we? I live in the city, two hours away and have no way of getting here unless mom wants to come here.”

“Give me your phone number, I’ll remember it and we can make plans over the phone. If I have to, I’ll hire someone to drive me down to get you.”

Holding her naked body to him, he kissed her and let his hands roam over her form. As he broke the kiss, she told him to wait until she was under the covers before he opened the door.

“By the way my number is 770-555-0305.”

He ran the number several times in his head, waited until she gave him the okay, then he opened the door and left the room. Ann laid on the pillow and was quickly asleep, dreaming of the nights events.

Right at 9AM, the phone rang, it was here mother, so she got up, showered and dressed and waited in the lobby with her bags. Lisa came out of the elevator and walked towards Ann, and she noticed something different about her. Normally, she looked tired first thing in the morning, but today she was smiling and had a glow about her.

Looks as if a night in this mountain air has done you a lot of good, you look radiant this morning,” Lisa said.

Ann felt a blush come over her, but she looked towards her mother and said, “Yes mom, I do feel so much different this morning. Shall we go to breakfast?”

12