Blind Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to Suzy, I worked her to an orgasm with the new dildo whip and my prick deep in her throat. As I was working on her, I told her that she was going to make her payment to Peter for the whip next week when she would offer her mouth to him and show him how skilled she had become from her excellent training. She could not reply because of my prick, but from her squirming I knew that she was very excited.

In the week before Peter came we put a lot of time into cock sucking practice. Neither of us have to go out to work so she was able to spend a lot of each day on the sofa with her head in my lap perfecting her licking and sucking techniques. Whenever I felt like it I would take her head firmly in my hands and deep throat her. From time to time I would give her a full scale throat fuck. Whenever I felt a bit sore I would instruct her to lick and suck my balls to give my dick a little time for recovery. Apart from sleeping, eating and other natural breaks we spent the majority of the time for the whole week in intensive training. She had pretty well completely overcome jaw ache by now, but on the day that Peter was due to come I gave her eight hours off so that her mouth would be fully relaxed to serve my friend. During this time I told Suzy what she was going to say to Peter and she practised it in her mind.

At the appointed date and time, the doorbell rang and Suzy went naked to answer it. When she opened the door and stepped back there was exactly the same result as when Peter had delivered the pussy whip. He stepped into the house with a prick fighting to get out of his trousers. Of course Suzy was completely unaware of this, but I could see it and Peter knew that I could.

I welcomed Peter and invited him into the lounge. I directed him to the settee and he sat down beside me. Suzy followed us and knelt before Peter.

"Good evening Sir and welcome to our home. My Master has trained me to pleasure him with my mouth and I humbly request that I may try to please you similarly in return for your kindness in supplying one of my essential training aids."

Before Peter could respond I stood up and said that it might be a good idea if he took off his clothes while I went and got us a drink. As I walked across to the drinks cabinet Peter leapt to his feet and started pulling of his clothes. I returned with a very large whisky for each of us. I handed the drink to Peter who was already down to just his shoes and socks. Grabbing Suzy by the hair I guided her to him and she took his very large prick in her mouth.

I have a good sized prick for a normal man, but Peter is a much bigger man than I am and his dick was in proportion to his greater size. It was a hell of a buzz to see the really rigid member stretch Suzy's mouth as she went to work on it. She had practised hard for this moment and she was determined to do a god job, but I cold see that she was surprised at what a mouthful she had got.

I said:

"We have got all evening so let us settle down and take things slowly." I put my hand on Peter's shoulder and he sat himself back down on the sofa as Suzy followed, taking care to ensure that she kept him in her mouth. While they were settling I removed my own clothes and told Peter that as my guest for the evening he could either let Suzy suck him in her expert way or he could take the action to her and fuck her throat as hard as he wanted. However, it was her mouth only that was available.

Peter raised his glass and said "cheers" and we both took a large drink of the whisky. Peter knew that Suzy was visually handicapped, but as we drank and chatted I explained that she had never had any sight at all and how we had fallen in love. She was now my lifetime partner and I was training her in the arts of serving me as the head of the household. She was already an expert cock sucker and it was her wish to ensure that my guests should find their visits to our house to be as memorable and pleasurable as they could possibly be. He was our first guest and I wanted him to go away happy. Peter finished his drink and said that he was already very happy. While Suzy worked her mouth and tongue over his engorged prick. I refilled the glasses and as I returned I could see that Peter was already close to cumming and he was trying to hold himself back. I pulled Suzy's head away and told him that when he was ready to cum he should not hesitate to shoot his load into her mouth. She expected it and she would take care to swallow it all. However, he did not have to be passive. Her mouth was his for the evening to use as he liked and it might be best to relax for a while and think about whether he might like to fuck her throat as well as have her lick and suck him. I pushed Suzy's face into his crotch as I was talking and she got on with licking and sucking his balls.

Peter asked me if I really thought that Suzy could take him into her throat because he had never managed to do that with a woman. His wife enjoyed sucking him, but she complained that her jaw was aching after a short while and she had never throated him. She really didn't like him to cum in her mouth and would always stop when she thought that he was close. I laughed and said that Suzy was a professional and he should find out what a real woman could do for a guy.

At this point , after downing the second very large whisky, Peter asked if he could have a look at the state of Suzy's cunt a week after the whipping that she had with his whip. Well I really could not refuse that since he had made the instrument and taken part in the punishment so I told Suzy to lie on the floor with her legs spread and I filled the glasses again.

I had not intended for her cunt to get any attention from Peter this evening, but even so I had made Suzy treat her pubic area with hair removing cream this morning because I did not want her to have unpleasant stubble from the shaving the previous week.

Peter and I knelt either side of her and closely examined the the remaining bruises. We traced the lines of the whip with our fingers over the glistening lips of her cunt. I made it clear to Peter that her mouth was his for this evening, not her cunt, but in view of his very special part in her flogging he could finger his handiwork if he wished. I explained that the reason for her whipping had been because she was careless with her teeth and now there was not the slightest risk of a bite on his tender parts. After we had felt and probed her for a few minutes while we drank our drinks, I gave her a good kiss on the cunt and winked to Peter that he could do the same. When he did it I noticed that he slid his tongue right inside her and came up with his face wet with cunt juice.

"Time to get back to business I think". I said to Peter. "Do you want to give her throat a good fucking now or do you want to let her suck you off and save the rougher stuff until later?"

He handed me his empty glass, grabbed her by the left tit and pulled her into a kneeling position as he stood up. Taking her hair in one hand and his prick in the other, he put it in her mouth and thrust it right down her throat. For all the training that I had given Suzy , I wasn't sure that she could cope with this, but there was not any gagging at all. Peter put one huge hand on each side of her head and pumped his massive prick in and out of her throat. I stared at her and I could see it going down and then her neck reduce in size as he withdrew before it was engorged again. What a fantastic sight. I had never seen anything like it. I refilled our glasses and as I got back he pulled her face hard into his groin and he shuddered as he shot spurt after spurt of cum deep into her throat.

After that we sat down for a while drinking and talking while Suzy licked and sucked on Peter until he was hard again. He came in her mouth twice more before the drink overcame him. We got him dressed and called a taxi to take him home.

When He had gone I told Suzy what a beautiful and wonderful lover she was and I finally relieved my raging prick into her.

I cum in Suzy's mouth or throat at least once every day and she can take a full blooded throat fuck from a prick larger than mine as well as servicing me to perfection. We were at the point where her cock sucking expertise was so great that it was time to move onto further training. But that is another story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Disobedience A loving wife learns to serve without question.in BDSM
BBW Whore for Old Cock Woman becomes a personal whore to old man.in Group Sex
Close Confinement She is fucked in the ass & mouth while heavily pregnant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Master Talks Random thoughts on how ultra domestic discipline works.in BDSM
Piggy To Share Piggy slut used by two strangers.in Fetish
More Stories