Blind Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Touch.
1.6k words
4.63
20k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this has taken so long - I've been reading lots of stories for inspiration, and this is my first time writing any kind of sex scene, so feedback is appreciated (good or constructive). Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

"Touch me."

Daniel's brain took a moment to process what Sophie had just said to him, even as other parts of his body reacted instantly to the mindblowingly sexy combination of her words, her whisper, and the way her warm breath tickled his ear.

"Are you sure?" he asked, swallowing hard, wanting to make absolutely certain that this was real, that he had not died and gone to heaven.

"Yes."

Sophie's consent was all Daniel needed.

He began with her face - tracing its shape with both of his hands, running the tips of his fingers over her cheeks, forehead, nose, eyes, chin, filling in the shape of her face in his mind's eye. He ran his thumb over her lips, dragging it over the fullness of her lower lip, a sense of smug satisfaction filling him as he heard the subtle change in her breathing as it became heavier.

From here he moved to her ears, marveling at their softness, then down the sides of her neck. He felt the hollow of her collarbone, imagined what it would be like to run his tongue along the groove it made, and losing his restraint, leaned in and bit lightly at the curve of her neck, his tongue soothing the spot. She tasted sweet, like vanilla. He wanted more. Hearing Sophie gasp, Daniel moved back up and took her earlobe between his teeth, tracing it with the tip of his tongue, causing Sophie to squirm against him.

"Do you like that?" he whispered, huskily.

"Mmmm hmmm" was the only response Sophie could manage. The way Daniel was flicking at her earlobe was driving her to distraction, and causing a whole host of interesting sensations throughout her body. Fiery, liquid hot sensations.

Regaining her senses, she said teasingly "but I asked you to touch me, not taste," .

"Fine," grumbled Daniel as he moved away, but not before making her see stars by sucking at an absolutely delicious spot just below her ear.

It took all the power he possessed not to rip off her clothes right then and there, to tease her mercilessly with his hands and his mouth, and the only thing holding him back was the knowledge that Sophie was not ready. Though her tone had been light-hearted, he knew she would not stop him had she felt comfortable.

He resumed his explorations, finding, to his delight, that Sophie was wearing a tank top that day. Lightly, he skimmed his fingers over the expanse of her skin, reveling in how soft it felt. He ran both hands down her arms, and then focused his attentions on one hand at a time, rubbing his thumb over each palm, feeling its grooves, its lines, before intertwining his fingers with hers.

Moving back up her arms, he began to slowly caress the top of her chest, his fingers gently playing over her skin until he felt the swell of her breasts begin under the tips of his fingers. He teased them both by running his hands back and forth at the neckline of her top, grinning when Sophie made a tiny whimpering noise in the back of her throat, urging him lower, which he willingly obliged. He ran his hands down to the underside of her breasts, cupping them in the palms of his hands, and just to be a tease, glided his thumbs over Sophie's nipples, groaning silently as he felt them instantly stiffen under his touch.

He continued to tease her, brushing slowly, rhythmically, back and forth over her nipples, loving the knowledge that he was making her moan softly as he felt her back arch slightly off the bed towards him.

Sophie was stunned by how incredible this felt, how each movement of his thumbs across her sensitized nipples resulted in sparks shooting downwards, causing a deep ache between her legs. It had never felt this good when she'd touched herself this way, and the tender way in which Daniel was caressing her could not have been more different to the painful, frightening groping she'd suffered at Mike's hands. She pushed all thoughts of Mike from her mind and focused instead on the delightful sensations of Daniel's hands on her body, aware that she was rapidly becoming extremely wet.

As he began to roll her nipples between his thumbs, she realized the mewling sounds filling the room were coming from her throat, as the feelings Daniel created in her took her to a new level.

As awesome as it was hearing Sophie groan with pleasure, Daniel reluctantly decided he had better continue his explorations. Running his hands down the soft curve of her waist, and over the round fullness of her hips, he kneaded her belly lightly.

His fingers grazed down the curve of her hip as it directed him down towards hidden treasures, and a burst of inspiration prompted him to press his palm firmly against her pubic area, producing even more spectacular sound effects from Sophie.

He ached to touch her, tease her, make her moan, drive her slowly insane until she could take it no more, but he wanted her to ask for it. To beg him to touch her, to make her explode with pleasure.

He knew though, that he would have to coax this out of her, and so he diverted his attentions to her legs, his hands never stopping until he reached her feet. They felt tiny and perfect, just like Sophie. He began to rub her feet, then her shapely calves, before finally returning to her thighs, massaging the outsides but barely touching the insides.

Sophie could not focus on anything except the feel of Daniel's hands on her body, the ache between her legs that had become persistent, stronger. Somehow, her brain regained its senses long enough to find some words to communicate just how badly she craved his touch.

"Daniel...ohhhh...please...please...'

The urgency in her tone drove him wild, but he couldn't resist teasing her.

"Please what?" he asked, innocently.

"Touch me..."

"Touch you where?"

Unable to respond because of the light circles Daniel was tracing on her inner thigh, where her shorts ended, Sophie simply grabbed his hand and placed it directly on her clit.

"Here."

For the second time that afternoon, Daniel's mind believed he had died and gone to heaven. He wasted no time in slipping her shorts down her legs before returning his hand to where she had placed it. Even through her panties (which, though they seemed to be made of just plain cotton could not have been hotter to him) he could feel how hot and damp she was, but he wanted her to see stars. To be the one who made her see stars.

His thumb slid in slow, deliciously agonizing circles over her clit, occasionally pressing down on the hardening nub so he could enjoy her gasp of surprise and pleasure. One finger dipped lower, feeling her wetness through the thin fabric of her panties. Finally, unable to take it any longer, he deftly pulled down her panties to allow him better access.

Once they were out of the way, he resumed his attentions. He stroked over her clit, easy to find in its engorged state, then delicately traced the outline of her lips before letting his finger go lower, relishing how wet she was, how wet he had made her. Finding the spot he sought, he slid his finger into her in one, fluid motion, producing a shout of pleasure from Sophie.

"Ohmigod Daniel ohhhhhh my god!"

She bucked sharply upwards, causing his finger to hit her g-spot, and rendering her incoherent. Pleasure overwhelmed her brain, all she could focus on was getting his finger to hit that spot again. When Daniel slipped a second finger inside her and simultaneously rolled her clit between his fingers, she exploded, crying out his name as she came.

Daniel drank in every moment - the trembling of her body, the contractions of her muscles around his fingers, the flood of wetness between her thighs as she had climaxed in spectacular fashion. And he had done it. He could not help but feel smug.

As her climax waned, he continued to thrust his fingers slowly in and out of her, causing small aftershocks of pleasure to course through her body until she softly laid her hand on top of his, signaling him to stop. He pulled up her panties and then slid up the bed until he found her head, and propped himself up alongside her.

He grinned at her. "Had fun?"

She snuggled against him before replying. "Oh my god. Where did you learn to do that?"

"Oh, you know, here and there. I've had lots of practice," he teased.

Sophie smacked him lightly on the arm. "Yeah, right. Seriously though, that was..." her voice trailed off as she realized she didn't quite have the vocabulary to tell him he'd taken her to the stars and back again.

He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I kid, I kid. I've done some online learning in the hopes of furthering my education," he said, he with as much seriousness as he could muster.

"Uh huh," came the light-hearted reply.

"What?! A mind is a terrible thing to waste!"

Sophie grinned at him, and he heard it in her voice as she leaned in closer and whispered, "I would hardly call that a waste, would you?" Daniel said nothing, choosing instead to give her his reply with a kiss. As she rolled into his arms and flung her legs over his, Daniel smiled to himself.

No, this wasn't heaven. This was something much, much better.