Blind Man's Bluff

Story Info
How a beautiful young wife is introduced to DP.
6.1k words
4.22
152k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers

The holiday nearly went wrong before it had started! My old pal Bill had a bust-up with his girlfriend some days before our scheduled departure, and almost cried off, but I persuaded him to join us on the hopes of finding a replacement girl at the resort. We had booked a two bedroom penthouse apartment, with roof terrace complete with hot tub, and stunning sea views over the Caribbean. If he had dropped out I would have had the choice of keeping the suite and paying for all of it on my own, or down-grading to a standard double room.

My wife of some three years, Judi, was fond of Bill, and had been very persuasive when we were coaxing Bill to join us, we all three of us were great friends and were sure to have plenty of laughs for our week in the sun.

Judi was a superb looker, a dancer's body, photo model face, and the grace of a panther. She had the kind of looks that cause conversation to stop when she came into a room full of people, she was now in her mid-twenties, and as far as I knew she had only ever made love to me- certainly she had been a virgin when we first met about six years ago. I had broached the subject of our sharing our sexual appetites with one or more partners, but she would have none of it- she had no interest in sharing her body with anyone but me.

I, on the other hand, wanted to see her being fucked by a bloke with a monster cock, while I spectated and or participated.

I began to day dream of the scene in our luxury hotel suite with her gasping to orgasm after orgasm as she is conclusively penetrated by two or more cocks at the same time. I thought about little else in the days leading up to our departure, leading to a very active sex life for us, as I had a hard-on almost permanently, and got to use it as often as time or opportunity would allow.

As part of her holiday preparations she had a full Brazilian wax of her pussy, and a short boyish hair cut which made her look like a well developed teenager.

Our flight was un-eventful, and long. The film was boring, the food bland, and the seats not that comfy after so many hours, so we were delighted when we began our decent to Montego Bay.

The Hotel shuttle was there to meet us and soon we were on our way from the crowded airport along the costal road, through coco-palms, and brightly coloured flowering bushes and trees. Soon we arrived at our hotel, which from first impression did not disappoint one iota.

Check-in was slick, and the glass lift whisked us up the outside of the hotel to our penthouse floor.

Our porter opened the double doors and ushered us into the Presidents Suite, and WOW! What a pad, all glass outside walls, surrounded by a terrace on two sides, and a roof garden on the third.

We all agreed that the first priority would be a relaxing dip in the hot-tub on our private roof-garden- and then we would see what we would do next.

We went to our respective rooms to change, Judi stepped out of her travel cloths and took her latest bikini from her suitcase-small would be an inadequate description. Three tiny triangles attached to coloured string, and as it went on I felt my cock stiffening, the lower part only partly covered her pussy, both waxed sides clearly visible ,just the slit seemed to be hidden, as to the back view, well the string hid NOTHING, her pert bum was completely on display. She then put on the top which covered about half of each tit, the material thin enough to show the outline of her perky nipples.

"Like it Dan?"

"What do YOU think? "I said as I showed my stiff erection, which I stroked slowly, and I thought seductively.

"Lets chill out in the tub first, then you can have me any way you want Darling!"

We went out into the hot sunshine, picking up our complimentary Champers on the way, and plopped into the bubbling Jacuzzi.

We had been in the tub about ten minutes when Bill came trotting out to join us.

"This is a bit of alright, and if I may say so are you Judi, that Bikini of yours is a knock out!"

We drank our fizz and relaxed, kidding around, and making plans for the rest of the day.

Bill could not take his eyes off Judi, whose top had slipped somewhat in the bubbling water and was now showing most of her perfect breasts, but with the champagne flowing and all the joking and laughing she seemed not to care too much.

After a while Judi declared that she was going to do a bit of sunbathing before anything else!

She stood up to get out, and gave Bill his first view of her naked arse, and almost naked pussy.

Towelling herself off, she enquired if either of us would be good enough to oil her back?

Before I could suggest that Bill do it, he had volunteered and was standing up in the tub, trying to hide the huge stiffie in his Bermudas.

This was working out even better than I hoped- I had done nothing to get them together and here they were, about to have a sensual experience, with me as spector and we were only at the very start of the holiday.

Judi stretched out on one of the lilos, face down, removing the Bikini top to leave her back and buttocks bare except for the coloured string round her waist which attached to the one that disappeared between the plump cheeks of her pert arse.

Bill picked up the suntan oil, and pouring a little into the palm of his hand, he began rubbing it onto her back in slow and sensuous circular movements, starting near her shoulders, and working down her back , fanning out to feel the bulge of her breasts as they poked out from under her.

His prick was tenting his shorts as he worked, and I pretended to be napping, so he could continue felling her up unobserved , the oil went on and now his circling hands were just above her bum, and getting closer with each sweep.

Hmmm! that's lovely she murmured.

Thus encouraged he began oiling her arse, staying away from the cleft, just oiling the cheeks in circular motions.

After a bit of this I noticed he had changed the direction of his massage and was now coming up from her thighs with us thumbs going between her legs with each stroke.

I was sure that his thumbs were touching her pussy and probably running over her arse button, nothing intrusive, but a good sensual grope none the less.

Rather than tell him get his fingers out of her private bits she asked him sweetly if he would do her thighs and calves as wonderfully as he had doe the rest!

He did what he was told, and when he was finished, he lightly patted her on the rump and told her that he wanted the job of chief suntan lotion applier for life.

She giggled, and confirmed the job was his- adding why not does her front, that way she could sunbathe UN interrupted for a while.

Rolling over on her back her naked breasts were just fantastic, full and round her nipples darkened and erect, standing out proudly.

Bill did not know his luck and began oiling her immediately, tweaking the nipples between his thumb and forefingers, she gave a little groan, and looked over towards me to get a reaction to the lewd carry-on, I of course pretended to be asleep, so she relaxed, and knowing her as I did, she would be lubricating and getting ready for an orgasm any minute.

Bill moved down to her waist and belly, oiling away and making no attempt to hide his huge prick, which she was looking at with some interest from time to time.

He began on her thighs, running up the insides with his thumbs, allowing them to go inside the flimsy triangle of material; soon it was obvious that he was inside her cunt as well as her pants, as she started moaning quietly in time to his movements.

"I don't think you should be doing that to me Bill!"

"Aw come on you love it"

"Dan might wake up and what then?"

"Dan is a man of the world- he would want his beautiful wife to be happy, and if that includes a feel - well OK"

With that -he gave up his pretence of oiling and put his right hand down her mini pants-fingering her clit and sopping pussy, stroking her the length of her puffed lips, the other hand feeling her freshly oiled breast.

She sat up with that realising that she had let him go too far, and pulling his hand away from her pussy she sternly told him to stop or she would be cross with him.

He stopped frigging her, but left the other hand on her tit for a while longer, feeling her pointed nipple, and pinching it gently.

She gave him a swift kiss on the lips and sent him back to the tub, where I continued to look fast asleep.

As he left her she told him to wake me in ten minutes and send me into our bedroom, so saying she gave him a lecherous look, perhaps with a bit of longing.

I played my part till she had gone inside.

I then asked Bill how he had enjoyed Jill's pussy, tits, arse, etc.

"Oh shit!sorry pal-its just that she is so fucking gorgeous and sexy I couldn't stop myself, and to be fair she was not exactly shoving me away you know."

I then told him my fantasy about her being fucked in front of me by someone else.

His already huge prick got bigger with the news

"When do I start mate?" he exclaimed" I'm ready to fuck the daylights out of her right now!"

I then explained that she was not in agreement with my plan, and we would have to trick her into being fucked by him and then both of us with one of us in each of her darling holes.

As I had been mulling this over for the previous week I had several fantasies already worked out.

I gave Bill the basics off my plan and got ready to go inside.

She was on the king-sized bed legs apart playing with her clit, looking as fancyable as ever I had seen her.

"Want a good Fuck cowboy?"

"You bet I do, but are you sure you gat the right cowboy"

Her face reddened, and she stammered, "Don't be silly, you are the only cowboy I'll let into my little ranch"

"You'd just love to be fucked by Bill with that big old prick of his, now wouldn't you?"

"Don't be mean to me, he just was gallant and put on some suntan oil for me that has nothing to do with sex"

"Tell you what you're going to do Miss sexpot, you are going to put on your sleeping mask from the plane and when I fuck the daylights out of you we are going to pretend its lover boy Bill that's shoving it up you.

So get your mask on and get on all fours on the bed because I fancy some doggy style fucking, and be quick about it as I have a big weapon her to chasten you with"

She put on the black-out mask and on all fours offered her pink hairless cunt to me.

Bill who had been listening at the door came in, naked with his huge tool in hand.

His was bigger than mine in the girth, but not so much that we wouldn't fool her that it was mine that was inside her.

I frigged her pussy a bit and wanked my prick up and down her slit to get it wet, and with one thrust buried it to hilt in her waiting cunt, "Oh! Dan that's great!" she gasped, slapping her hard on the arse I growled "I'm not Dan you bitch - don't you know one prick from another?"

"Now say-Fuck me Bill, fuck my pussy till it hurts Bill, Fuck me Bill"

I was pumping her slippery pussy like crazy as I shouted at her, and she was bucking back against my thrusts like a real pro.

"Well?"

"Oh yes! Bill fucks me"

I pulled out of her sopping hole, my throbbing prick in my hand

"Ask for Bills prick in your hole you slut!"

I was clear of her now and waived Bill into place, His big mushroom headed prick inches from her puffed up pussy looked far to big to fool her it was mine- but on my signal he buried it to the hilt in her up to his balls.

"OH Dan darling you've never been so strong!"

Another resounding slap on the arse, "Its Bill who's fucking you and NOT Dan, got that?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me Bill, into my pussy with it as far as it will go"

And by god he did just that, his piston strokes her fast and deep, she was groaning into her first orgasm as he hit his rhythm, he then gave an exhibition of how to fuck hard, fast, and deep, from the back.

Normally I would change positions after a doggy start, but I was afraid she would spot the deception too soon if she got face to face with Bill.

"Do you like being fucked by me?"

"You know I do Da---Bill!"

I was as horny as I had ever been fucking her myself, but here was my best friend giving her the shafting of a lifetime, his huge cock pounding her with out mercy, and it was the most exciting thing I had ever experienced, weird or what?

Cum was running down the insides of her thighs, she had orgasmed at least four times and was setting off again when Bill signalled he was about to cum, I got ready beside him as he let the first jet of cum go deep inside her excited cunt two more thrusts then he pulled out and wanked onto her arse a couple of dollops then stood back still wanking jets of jism onto the carpet he quietly left the room.

I had been wanking a huge erection throughout and started cumming on her arse in turn, after a few squirts I buried my cock to the hilt in her sopping pussy and shot hot cum deep inside her, the finale was to withdraw and squirting some on her face I pressed my prick head to her lips which opened to suck the last drops from my rampant dick.

"What do you say to Bill Now?"

"Bill that was the best fucking I ever had, thank you thank you" .She pulled the mask from her eyes, and giving my prick a last suck and a lick she sluttishly winked and said "Well now Cowboy, want to go ploughing in the back field in a little while?"

"I'll ask Bill if he'd like that"

It usually took a lot of persuading and cajoling to get into her bum, but here she was making the offer to have it up the arse off her own bat. Little did she know that she had had two pricks in her pussy, but she was going to have two in her arse bud , do some ATM (Arse to mouth) and as a bonus we were going to double penetrate her with one good prick in each hole to finish off our little deception.

By the time we were through I felt sure she would become a big fan of multiple pricks in her salubrious holes!

Who knows she might even agree to a gang bang!

"I'm going to take five in the tub, you stay there and frig your arse button to have it nice and open for Dave when he gets back, then you'll get the buggering of your life, also don't wash yourself! I, sorry, HE wants you spattered in cum, and moist in all holes, like a good little slut!"

"I'm your little hooker-you can fuck me where you like, and I must tell you that your prick has never felt bigger, and you've never cum as much as to-day, I'm full both ends and covered in the stuff all-over."

"Having your tits and pussy felt made you hot didn't it?"

"I thought you were asleep when he was touching me up, but since you ask, yes it made me very horny, I almost gave him a wank of that huge dick of his, but I stopped before I got carried away, you know you are always asking me to let someone else fuck me- well to-day was the closest I have ever come to that, I was nearly letting him put it in, and give me a good fuck- but I got frightened at the last minute"

She paused, and pulling back my foreskin began to lick the head of my cock, "maybe during the week I might do something with Bill-if that's still what you want, in the meantime I love you pretending to be him and fucking me so strongly"

She continued licking and sucking till my prick was almost full size, wanking the shaft and fondling my ball sack at the same time-"Want to sodomise me now, or later with this tool of yours"

"I'll take a break first then I give it to you in shit hole hard and deep"

I left her on the rumpled bed as she began finger fucking her arse bud to open it up for the next episode of our little deception of who was really letting her have his hot meat.

Bill was in the tub grinning like a Cheshire cat, wanking a huge erection slowly with his left hand.

"Jeeze man what a fuck, and with you beside me as I fucked your very own Missus. She is gorgeous, and that hot wet little pussy of hers fits so tight to my tool, you must be mad to let me ream her like that"

"I have had fantasies about her being fucked by someone else for years, and I couldn't think of a better person than you to do it, the only problem is that your dick is well bigger than mine, and she might end up giving you more of her hole than me!"

"No way man! I'll back off when you tell me, but I MUST get it into that tight pink little arse-bud of hers, when I was giving her doggy in the cunt I was watching it squeeze in time to my thrusts, she must be an even better arse fuck than a cunt fuck. Do you think she'll let us but-fuck her?"

I told him of her offer, and his face lit up.

"Will she do ass to mouth do you think?"

"She doesn't like it much at all, but if we get her going enough shell suck the shit off your dick alright"

"I don't think it'll work with that fat mushroom head on your prick, though. She's bound to spot the difference in the size of our cocks-in her mouth, it's not like in her pussy you know, and she'll cop on right away

And the game will be up"

"So here's the plan, I'll start in her cunt then switch to her arse, you take over the buggering, for as long as you want but don't cum in her, I'll go back in and then do all our usual face to face stuff, so she'll know its me fucking her. I'll finish in her arse and mouth, and you come back twenty minutes later and start giving her everything you have, including your shitty prick in her mouth!

As soon as she says something about who's fucking her we'll give her both at the same time-whatever hole your in I'll stuff her in the other one and then she'll know for sure that we've been rogering her all afternoon, and either she's up for it or she'll sulk and wont play hide the salami for a few days.

She told me when you had left the room that she nearly let you fuck her when you were feeling her up on the lilo-so we aren't far off a willing slapper rather than an un-willing slapper. Either way at the end of your fuck session we DP her in the arse and cunt on my signal.

I retuned to the rumpled bed, and dutifully she donned her black-out mask, and lying on her back, legs in the air, she offered her sweet little arse bud to me to penetrate with my now rampant dick

"Welcome back Billy boy, are you here to bugger the shit out of me with that fat rod of yours?"

"Right first time, you little whore, open your shite tube and I'm the man to fill it for you!"

So saying I rubbed my knob up and down her sopping pussy, and having made it slippery I began to push it deep into her back passage. The colon muscle gripped it tight as it slid in its full length. She had been working on her arse hole as it let in the knob without much resistance, now I was in the driving seat as I pinned her to the bed her two legs against my chest, prick buried deep in her bum, and I began a rough and rapid fucking of her private hole.

Bill, beside me was rubbing his weighty tool longingly looking at my prick sliding deep in her arse, his huge mushroom shaped prick head purple and shiny with lust, just busting to have his turn at violating her secret passage.

I pulled out of her tight hole and letting her legs down placed my slippery dick near her open mouth.

"Suck that for a bit I want to put in your cunt, and it won't do covered in bits of your shit"

"Oh Dan don't be so rude" she wailed as my dick head rubbed against her lips.

Slapping her tits back and fourth- I shouted "I'm NOT fucking Dan, I'm Bill, and any slapper who lets her husbands best friend fuck her in the arse licks shit when she's told-now fucking get on with it or I'll hit you again. Her tits were turning pink from the slapping I had given her, and I noticed a tremble in her lips as she took the soiled prick in her mouth. She sucked most of its length in to her hot mouth and began sucking deeply on it and tonguing its rampant head lewdly. I had to take it out or I would have cum there and then, and our charade was not yet over.

PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers
12