Blind Man's Bluff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

Candy had me slide farther up on the bed. She inhaled my erection. Seeing the two women, each with a cock in their mouth, made me very grateful I had that inhibiting cock ring on. They synchronized so that they bobbed their heads at the same time. I moved around and motioned for Carmen to turn around and slide up farther. I ate her pussy while the others were still eating dick.

Two sets of hands moved me to the center of the bed. I knew that they had been whispering and laughing. "What do you ladies have on your devious little minds?"

Carmen went back to the tripod and checked the angle of filming. "Oh, we have an idea or two." She laughed.

"She wants to be double teamed Mikey. I get her ass. But I want you to fuck me first; that is if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all Candy." She slid into my arms. She was truly a beautiful woman. "To be honest I've had a crush on you for a long time now. Finding out you were a T girl; I think I died and went to heaven."

"You don't think I'm freaky?"

"No, Candy. You are sweet and beautiful and amazingly sexy. I always thought so."

Her brow wrinkled. "But every time I've seen you before, you barely said two words to me."

Carmen laughed. "Mikey was painfully shy."

Candy and I were jacking each other, trying to keep the fever up. "You're far from shy now. What happened?"

"My friend Robin and I did a little aversion therapy on him. We blindfolded Mike and fucked the shit out of him. Speaking of which; save the chit chat for the honeymoon and fuck already."

"Okay, bossy. Well Mike, what's your druthers?"

"I thought I caught Carmen whispering something about a 69."

"Fuck yes!" She already had the camera in her hands. "Do It!"

"She is bossy." I snickered. "Well Candy?" I was on my back. Candy turned around and got on top. It seemed like you could see her dick coming from a mile away, as her leg crossed over my head. I was a little apprehensive about getting choked to death, with her python; but then again; what a way to go! It slid into my mouth. Damn, she tasted good!

"That's it guys." Carmen piped up. "Candy, flip your hair to the side so the camera can see you." I could feel her sucking on me. "How is it?"

I heard Candy's voice. "He's doing a wonderful job. Mikey can really suck cock." You know, I think that is on the top of the list of things I never thought that I would ever hear.

"Mikey?"

"Mumumum." I tried to reply. I grabbed Candy's ass and helped pumped her dick into my mouth.

"You guys are fucking driving me insane! I am so fucking turned on." She was groaning and I was sure she had her fingers between her legs.

"Shall we give her a break Mike?" Candy raised off me. I am sure by now, with all the saliva I produced, my face looked like a glazed donut. Carmen put the camera back on the tripod and helped wiggle my condom covered, cock into Candy's waiting ass. Candy rode me reverse cowgirl while Carmen was trying to swallow her cock. Her free hand was crammed in her pussy.

"Damn it Mike, That feels so good." Candy groaned.

"Is Carmen doing a good job?"

The Asian woman gasped. "I think she could suck the chrome off a bumper." The lust in her eyes was apparent.

I watched as beautiful, Candy slowly rode my dick. It was so fucking hot. What made it even wilder was the ebony goddess that was sucking her off at the same time. Might as well kill me now, cause it will never get better than this.

"It's my turn guys." Carmen whined. " I want you both to fill me with your cream." That's another thing I never thought I would hear, outside of a bakery or a porno movie. Oh wait, this is a porno movie.

Carmen backed away and Candy rose off me. Off came the condom and the cock ring. Carmen took Candy's place and slid down my dick. I could tell that she was aroused, her pussy was so slick with her juices.

Candy giggled as she put on a condom and slid behind Carmen. Candy slowly entered her asshole. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Carmen moaned. "I am so fucking full." She leaned down as Candy applied a little weight to her back.

"How do you like me now Carmen?"

"I love it!" She gasped. I saw her eyes widen with every gentle thrust of Candy's 'cane'. She leaned down and stuck her tongue in my ear.

"Fuck me and fill me with your cream." She groaned. Carmen shuddered and I could see Candy's eyes roll back in her head. I felt it as well. It was almost a photo finish to see who came first.

When we finally separated Carmen was leaking cum from her ass and pussy. She just rolled over and went to sleep. Candy and I were a little drained, but managed to get dressed. Robin arrived and viewed the aftermath.

"Shit, I missed it." was all she had to say.

It had been a wild and wooly two weeks. Robin returned to shoot the first scene over again. Carmen must have liked it because she told me she frigged herself off 4 times during the editing process. She also told me that the company she sold it to, gave her extra money and begged for more scenes. They loved Candy. I thought about it, but I'm not really big on sequels. Anyway, Carmen bought herself a nice, used car mostly because the rest of us refused the money. We did it for her anyway. Robin just liked to fuck. I got over being shy. Candy and I became lovers and she soon moved in with me. I found that I loved her very much, so again, I was grateful. You might ask me how I like having a transsexual woman for a girlfriend. I think it's great. Sometimes she's a little demanding, but isn't everybody, once in a while. I guess that I am just grateful that I finally got to the point where I can walk normal again. See you in the funny papers.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12