Blind Man's Bluff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no part of having sex with her that didn't thrill and amaze him. From the gentleness of her hands, the flexibility of her tongue, and the firmness of those huge tits to the gripping power of her puckered anal opening; everything was amazing! And all she had wanted was for someone to listen to her. He started kissing the back of her neck, savoring the aroma of her sweat and her perfume. She turned her head, finally in control of her urge to scream. With their faces only inches apart, even someone as blind as Wes could see the wanton lust and need printed clearly on her face. She kissed him, and they remained in a lip lock as he felt her body began to tremble. He was working her pussy frantically with his fingers, and three of them were trapped as it clamped down. He felt her juices dripping onto his fingers, and their kiss became so intense as to be almost painful. And as she came, the pressure exerted by her asshole doubled, and Wes just couldn't take anymore. He felt his cock twitch as his own muscles clenched up. It wasn't long before he was shooting his load deep inside her bowels. And somehow through it all, neither of them made a sound. He remained inside her for a few minutes, letting his member recover. He continued fondling her breasts because . . . well, because it was fun. Even their kiss lingered well after the act. It was with some reluctance on both that they finally broke apart. Under the cover of darkness, as well as the blanket, they began making themselves presentable again. As he pulled up his shorts, he noticed her silk panties were still inside.

"I think you lost these," he said putting them in her hand.

"Keep 'em for now. What say you give 'em back when we both get back home?" There was a definite hint of fear in her voice. Wes got it. She figured since he had enjoyed her womanly charms, why bother getting involved with a young woman with a child, however beautiful she might be?

He tucked her underwear into one of his pockets, then zipped himself up. He was sweating like hell, couldn't see more than a few inches from his face, and was completely exhausted. But one thing was perfectly clear to him.

He pulled out a pen and a scrap of paper from his wallet. "Here's my number. I should be back from visiting my brother in a week. I figure that since the downtown theatre is having an animation festival, we might . . . you know . . . go there. Together. On a date. And we could bring Samantha and . . ."

She cut him off with another sudden but lingering kiss. "You mean it? You don't mind my daughter going with us?"

"I'm not going to pretend that being around your daughter isn't going to be a little weird, but I figure if I want to be around you, then I need to get used to the idea. I'm not looking to be a father figure to anyone. Hell, I'm only nineteen and still in college. But maybe I can be a friend. And I certainly enjoyed being with you, and I'm not just talking about the great sex."

"Back at you," she replied. He thought she was smiling. "Thank you. It may not be the 'knight in shining armor' speech I was dreaming of, but it was closer than anyone else has gotten, and at least it was honest. I'd love to go with you. I really would."

"Great. Can I have my glasses back now?" She laughed, and reached into her purse. Once he could see again, he realized how beautiful she was, despite being slightly disheveled. A funny thought came to him. He looked at her and kissed her again.

"What was that for?" she said demurely.

"Just . . . It's funny. Sometimes you don't know what you're looking for, so you kind of have to feel your way through life until you find it. Only then do your open your eyes and have it all mean something. I think I just opened my eyes."

She actually started to blush. When the plane landed and it was time for him to go, she gave him her home number and her cellular number. He stuck the number in his wallet. They kissed several more times before he managed to get down the ramp. He promised to call her and he meant it. As he went out to meet his brother, he stuck his hand in his pocket and felt the smooth material of Molly's panties, and he couldn't help but smile.