Blind Obedience

Story Info
Daddy Dom treats his sub to a surprise.
962 words
3.8
22.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was wet. The air was soggy. Rain poured for days on end, Spring time rushing in. A tall, lean, redheaded man with a full beard approached the ramshackle trailer home in quick strides, splashing through the mud. Not standing on ceremony, he entered the house and called out to announce his presence. At the back of the house she sat on her bed freshly showered and naked, her soft, voluptuous body wrapped in a downy soft blanket, while she applied her makeup. He walked through the house, trailing mud. "Hello, babygirl." He said as he sauntered into the room. "Hey, Daddy." she replied with sparkling blue eyes and a warm smile.

He removed his muddy boots, giving her a dark lusty look. "You look good, baby. but don't put on anymore yet. i'm going to you before we go anywhere." She responded by scooping everything into her makeup bag and throwing it onto the side table. His lust intensified and he strode over to her, pulling the blanket off to expose her large pale breasts. He grabbed the back of her head with one hand, slapped a breast with the other and kissed her deeply. "Present." he commanded. She immediately rose to her feet and placed her arms above her head, slowly turning in circle so he could admire her body. "Inspection." he commanded, and she lay down on her back and held her pussy open so he could inspect her. "Mmm...looks good fuckdoll, you going to be a good cumslut for Daddy tonight?" he asked. "Yes, Daddy." she replied with a hint of nervous excitement in her voice. "Good because I have a treat lined up for you." he said as he thrust two fingers inside of her, making her gasp and squirm.

He moved his fingers in and out forcefully and lowered his mouth to her wet pussy. He licked and fingerfucked her harder while she bucked against him until she couldn't take anymore. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum all over your face Daddy, don't stop!" she gasped as she let the orgasm take over her body. He licked up every drop of cum until she stopped squirming and thrusting her hips. "Mmm... my sweet babygirl." he growled.

"Finish getting ready now my sweet treat, wear a dress, no bra or panties. Put on my collar. You're going to represent Daddy tonight. Who do you fuck?" he asked.

"Whoever you tell me to." She replied with a sly smile.

"What do you worship?" he countered.

"Cock and cum." she purred.

"Mmm good girl." He said as he pulled a blind fold out of his back pocket. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt fear and excitement rise in her.

Blindfolded, he led her to the car and helped her inside. The drive was quiet, he was normally a talkative man but he was letting the tension build, periodically rubbing her breasts and thighs, but saying nothing. When the car stopped her stomach fluttered and she could feel the wetness between her legs. She knew her lover would protect her and take care of her, but she had no idea what he had in store.

Upon entering the house, trying not to stumble with her hands on his hips to guide her, she heard nothing but a radio playing. He helped her sit on a couch and told her to stay there. After several minutes she felt a presence in front of her, and could only assume it was him. Suddenly a hard cock was pressed against her lips. She knew better than to open her mouth without Daddy's permission, so she sat, tight lipped, waiting for instruction. "Suck that cock, slut." she heard from somewhere in the room. It was not him standing in front of her, but someone else. She hesitated momentarily, and then began to lick and suck the tip of the strange cock. "Good girl, now suck it like I taught you."

She took the cock all the way into her mouth and sucked, attempting to deep throat but choking. "You can choke on it baby, that's ok. It's quite a mouthful." he said. She kept sucking and licking, massaging the strange man's balls and shaft with her hand until he pulled it away from her and came on her face.

"Mmm babygirl, you made that dick cum all over your face, you're such a good little slut." he said and she felt him move closer. He grabbed her hair and slapped her breasts again. "Do you want more cock, fuckdoll?"

"Yes, Daddy." she said breathlessly.

"Turn around and show me that you want it." he said.

She got on all fours and put her face down on the couch, exposing her ass and pussy to the room. He got in front of her on the couch and told her to suck his dick now. As she began she felt the strange man move in behind her, touching her ass and testing her pussy with his fingers. Then without warning her thrust himself inside of her. She gasped and choked on the cock in her mouth while the strange cock pounded her from behind.

"Such a good girl for Daddy, pleasing two cocks at once." he whispered to her. She moaned and thrust herself into the cocks. As she started to cum she released the cock from her mouth only to be met with a slap to the face. "You don't cum without my dick in your mouth, slut." She moaned louder and came on the hard cock, while he came in her mouth. After the strange man finished, both men helped her sit up and reorient herself. Then without any more words, he led her out of the house and took her home.