Blind Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn, in an effort to help her friend, moved back behind Sandi to make her cum. She spread Sandi's ass cheeks and began to prod her pucker. Ann got up and moved to Allan's left side to position herself to give him what he deserved. Sandi was really moaning and groaning as he ate her to a cum soaked high but for some reason, she couldn't get off. Realizing this, Marilyn started to talk smutty to her, all the while pushing her index finger up into Sandi's tight butt.

Sandi screamed out, "Eat me you fucking cheater!!! Eat me out now!!!"

As her grinding picked up tempo, Marilyn pumped her finger in and out of Sandi's darkness. This sent her over the edge and she squealed out in the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. Her juices flowed over Allan's face as she practically climbed onto his head. He moaned into the depths of her pussy while she rode his face hard.

"Iiiiieeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiii!"

With her final scream of pleasure, Marilyn pulled her finger from her friend's spasming butt, only to wrap her arms around Sandi and hold her tightly against Allan's face. She wanted Sandi to get all she deserved from this mangy Jerk of a card player.

When Sandi slid off his face, she staggered as she tried to stand and catch her breath. Marilyn held her until she was steady enough on her own.

Suddenly, the sound of a stinging slap rang out as Ann spanked Allan's bare ass. He yelled out in pain but this time Mike and Craig were yelling at him for this was entirely his fault. He cheated and he was totally responsible for this day of pain and unfulfilled pleasure. Allan said nothing but growled in his own frustration. Before he could do too much complaining, however, Ann stood in front of him demanding that he eat her cunt just like he did to her friends

"Only one more to go." Allan growled to himself.

Sandi and Marilyn helped Ann onto his face. His tongue immediately plunged into her pungent pussy sending a wave of hot desire throughout luscious Ann. She rode his face like a pro; all the while the other two babes whispered stimulating words like she had done to them.

"He loves to eat pussy!" Marilyn told Ann.

Sandi caressed Ann's butt and breast as she told her to cum all over his sorry frame. Ann's nipples were harder than she had ever experienced. They tingled as Sandi rubbed them back and forth. Allan's tongue was now pumping into her depths as her sweet pussy taste began to flow onto his face.

Craig had managed to locate his chair and sat down to try to rest amidst his wanton desire to shoot his load all over one of these fucking babes. Mike was growling now as he listened to Ann grind her cunt onto the cheater's slurping tongue.

"Allan, you stupid jerk! She was my partner and she should be riding my cock right now!" Mike growled in anger.

Allan was trying to say something in response but Ann's shaved pussy muffled his cries. Marilyn had moved behind her to lift her onto the jerk's face. Sandi felt around Marilyn to move over to Mike. All she had to do was to listen to his growling tone to locate him, to console him, to try to calm him down. Like Craig, he wasn't guilty but he was on the losing team.

As Ann continued to ride and moan, Sandi found Mike sitting in one of the chairs. Careful not to touch his cock, else he explode too soon, she straddled his knee with her sopping wet thighs. Mike felt the thick mat of pussy hair as his knee was squeezed by her thighs. He wanted to grab her so badly but she just whispered to him more sex talk.

Ann's excitement had built to a burning hot pitch as Marilyn held her tightly against the cheater's tongue.

"Fuck me with your tongue, you cheater! Eat me out, now! Tongue me! Tongue me! Fuck me! Swallow my cum, Allan!" Ann yelled, loudly.

As Ann came to her orgasmic high, Sandi quickly got off Mike's knee, leaving him even more frustrated than ever. Ann was breathing so hard now that she almost hyperventilated. Sandi and Marilyn moved beside their long time friend and began to suck wildly on her nipples. This sent Ann over the top and she began to groan deeply in orgasmic splendor. Her groans soon turned into shrieks of delight as her pleasure filled body writhed on Allen's face. His tongue was extended deep into her cuntal canal as her flood of moisture flowed into his mouth.

Her squeals of passion turned into pleading cries of wanton pleasure. The girls held her tightly as she came off her high for she too was too weak to stand on her feet. Allan pulled his face away from Ann's sweet mound and began to lick his lips to clean the mingled cum off them.

Mike and Craig were just dejected from the ordeal of unfulfilled pleasure. Ann had caught her breath by then and moved over to where Mike was sitting. She didn't touch him but whispered some very special words to him, thanking him for what he expressed in his earlier desires for her. Mike didn't say a word but it sure meant a lot to him.

Cum dripped from Allan's face but nobody moved to give him any relief from his sexual urges. In an effort to console Mike and Craig, however, two cold drinks were opened and the men were allowed to sip them generously. Their sexual frustrations had led to nothing more than two semi hard cocks, left unfulfilled. Then, Ann called a meeting of the victors to discuss what else they might do to the losing team.

Whispering so the men couldn't hear them, Sandi said, "I'd like to ride Craig's cock for hours!"

Ann agreed and said, "Mike's a cute guy and I think he has feelings for me that I'd like to experience, too! He desperately needs to be ridden and I'm the one he told Allan he wanted!"

The three giggled but then Sandi said, "Darn, Marilyn! You get stuck with the cheater, don't you."

Marilyn laughed and said, "I don't mind for I have some special plans for him. Don't worry, he's not leaving here without fully pleasing me! As to whether I'll please him, is another story."

All three decided to remove the cuffs from Craig and Mike since they were legitimate poker losers but Allan's remained for the time being. Even though the two men were now free from their imprisonment, neither one moved to take advantage of Sandi or Ann. Sandi and Craig talked softly but Ann openly told Mike that she wanted him in her bedroom for some personal action. Ann picked up one of the white canes and led Mike to the large bed in her room. Sandi led Craig to the other bedroom where a double bed stood.

Marilyn stood in front of Allan and said, "I think the best thing for you is to come with me."

Helping him to his feet, Marilyn picked up a cane and led her cuffed captive to where Sandi and Craig were. They heard the mutual moans of pleasure as the bed creaked from the steady pace of hot sex. Sandi's wet pussy popped and crackled loudly as Craig fucked her in and out.

Marilyn told her that she had Allan here to watch which caused the two of them to laugh a little. Sandi told Marilyn that she was riding Craig's dick and that she would continue to ride him till she was thoroughly satisfied. Moans and grunts filled the air as their pace continued and within a few minutes of creaking, moaning, crackling, and some dirty talk, Sandi let out a shrill sound as she squealed her way into a cock riding orgasm. Within seconds, Craig also blasted his load up his blonde partner's pussy, relieving himself for the first time of the day.

Marilyn felt Allan's body tighten in frustration from hearing the sexual fulfillment in front of him. He needed it badly but she wasn't about to give it to him yet. If he'd won the game fair and square, she would have let him have her any way he wanted. With her right hand, she did reach down and occasionally squeeze his left ass cheek. His body would writhe in wanton anticipation but that was all he received from his sex partner.

Sandi used her pussy muscles to stimulate the cock inside her to full length, once again. She was really in the mood for a long ride and this wasn't' about to be her last. As she road him, she pinched his nipples while he fondled her bouncing breasts. Their desires grew again, bringing Sandi to another cum soaking response but this time her sexual sounds were more of demanding words.

When she firmly told Craig to fuck her and lift her off the bed, Marilyn slapped Allan's ass and told him he'd heard enough. She led him out of the room, down the hallway, and into Ann's room. Entering there, they heard Mike and Ann kissing passionately. The sounds of their lips smacking together mingled with the aroma of Ann's sweet womanhood just about sent Marilyn into ecstasy without any stimulation. She stared blindly at the sounds she heard and then turned to Allan to ask him to describe what he heard.

In surprise, Allan said, "You're crazy, you know it!"

She told him to shut up and start describing to her what he heard Mike and Ann doing. "If you don't tell me, Allan, you won't' ever get any from me." She said, sternly.

Since he hadn't gotten any yet, he started describing the love making, by saying, "He's kissing her deeply and running his hands all over her body. His hands are caressing her soft, luscious tits and she loves every way in which he touches her."

Suddenly they heard a slap and then a painful reply from Mike as Ann said, "You like to be spanked on that round butt of yours, don't you!"

"She's spanking his ass and he likes it, Marilyn! I'd spank yours too if you'd release me from these cuffs!" Allan said.

Ignoring him, Marilyn massaged her wanton breasts while her fingers lightly rubbed her clitoral region. She'd been stimulating herself all along but held back from Cumming, saving it for Allan, even though she'd not told him yet. As they heard movement in the bed, a high pitched scream came from the other room, as Sandi came to another feverish orgasm. Deeply, Craig grunted again and then it faded into silence. Mike and Ann had gotten into position for a passionate round of hot fucking but Marilyn and her cuffed partner weren't sure of the position.

"Are you going to ride Mike's dick?" she said to Ann.

Not answering her, Ann sensuously said to Mike, "Fuck me real slow with that big dick of yours. I want it all but real slowly so I can cum a lot."

What Allan and Marilyn couldn't see was that Ann was on her back with her legs spread wide so that Mike could easily enter her from the top. When the head of his dick met her already wet pussy lips, they moaned mutually from the stimulation. He continued to push his manhood in, inch by inch, giving her tingling waves of sexual desire. When fully inside her, he felt her deep warmth, the warmth of a beautiful woman who wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Slowly, he pulled his rod out, inch by inch, to prepare for another deep entrance into her tunnel of lust, her tunnel of love. When he pulled out of her completely, she begged for more so he shafted her pussy again. He could feel Ann's muscles tighten and release on his erection as each movement progressed. Her delicious body writhed underneath his deliberate thrusts while Mike let out his moans of approval. Inch by Inch by inch, he plunged his length into her until her low moan bloomed into a high pitched orgasm.

With his lips to Ann's ear and his body moving on top of her, Mike whispered loudly, "You are so hot, Ann! I love the feel of your shaved, wet pussy as it grabs and milks my long dick! I've wanted you all week and thought I'd never have…"

Ann interrupted him with her cry of wanton desires for more. His length was still plunging deep into her pussy then out then in again. The pace had increased in speed, sending waves of sexual anticipation throughout their humping bodies.

Allan felt Marilyn's arm slip around him as he said;" Mike's fucking the daylights out of her!"

Marilyn pressed closely to his leg and began to hunch him. He felt her mat of pubic hair a she rubbed her pussy up and down on his thigh. His cock was so hard from all the sounds, the smells, the talk, and the anticipation of what was to come. He exhaled and moaned as Marilyn's body trembled with desire. From down the hall, they heard the grunting of Craig, as he again throbbed inside his blonde babe.

Meanwhile, Ann's whimpering had built to an all time high and in the midst of it, she managed to tell Marilyn that her legs were now wrapped around Mike.

"Oh my god!" Marilyn moaned, "She's on her back and he's pumping her, pinning her to the bed! Fuck her hard, Mike! She wants you so badly!"

Breathing faster and faster, Mike pumped his hard shaft into his blind lover to the extent that both were panting profusely. As his dick thrusted in and out, Ann's pussy hungrily slurped her mans' cock, filling the air with the sounds of steaming, wet sex. In and out and in and out and in and out, they fucked until Mike groaned deeply reaching the point of no return. He rammed his shooting rod completely into Ann's cunt, while she let out the sounds of another screaming orgasm. He was restrained by her legs, as they mutually bounced up and down on the big bed. Cum spewed into her, painting her darkened tunnel with his white cream.

As they came down from the mountain high, she held him tightly between her legs. His dick was quickly becoming flaccid inside her pleasure palace but neither wanted to disengage. Their breathing became softer as they played there to enjoy the bliss of their first time making love to each other.

Nobody realized that Sandi and Craig had entered the room just as Mike and Ann were Cumming. Craig actually bumped into Marilyn's undulating butt as she sensuously rode Allan's wet leg. He and Sandi initially backed off in shock but were quickly stimulated again as they listened intently to the noises of Mike and Ann.

Then, without warning, Marilyn announced her plans for her partner. She told Sandi to locate Ann's box of toys and pick out a dildo of her choice. Sandi and Craig laughed but really didn't now why, since Marilyn hadn't stated what she would do with it. Even Mike and Ann giggled as they considered the possibilities of what the tall babe might do.

"I want everyone back in the living room!" Marilyn said.

All moved slowly as they felt their way along the wall. Marilyn told Mike and Craig to move the card tables aside as best they could so a space would be cleared in the middle of the room. The two couples sat together on the couch while Marilyn and her captive stood in the middle. She unlocked Allan's cuffs, letting them fall to the floor, and then she told him to bend over and grab his ankles.

"What!!!" he exclaimed. "You're not going to!" He objected but she ignored him.

Clicking the vibrator switch, she took the six inch dildo and shoved it into her own pussy to lubricate it wither wetness. The sensations felt incredible as she pumped it in and out of her sex. Her moans brought the cheers of the sexually spent, couch potatoes and they started to chant their wishes to Marilyn.

With one voice, they chanted, "Stick it in his ass, stick it in his ass, stick it in his ass!"

In absolute delight, she pulled her cuntal vibrator out, reached for Allan's ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and located his pucker, only to shove the six inch vibrator at least five inches in his objecting butt hole. As he growled his disapproval, the crowd cheered for the victor, Marilyn.

After pumping him with the vibrator on high, she told Allan to lie on has back on the floor. He obeyed while the sounds of the dildo whirred away in his tight butt. Marilyn bent down to straddle him but not before she licked his balls and up his shaft. He responded in some moans and the audience chimed in with sex talk to cheer this lady on. Meanwhile, her tongue was working feverishly on his cock head, and then she took his dick into her sucking mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down on his shaft, all the while he moaned and groaned his approval.

"Suck my dick, you shy but ready for anything bitch!" he commanded.

She stopped suddenly and said, "What did you call me?"

"Uh, I mean, uh, babe!" he replied.

"Damn cheater!" she said and then started sucking him again.

Her lips slurped on his length until they heard him groan deeply. With a low grunt, they heard Marilyn make yummy sounds as she tasted and swallowed his extensive load. This caused the couples on the couch to kiss, fondle and stroke each other's bodies. Mike rammed his finger up Ann's already fucked pussy while Sandi went down on Craig's stiff cock. Marilyn fully emptied Allan's balls as she suctioned his prick with her slurping mouth. Then she pulled off his shaft but realized he was still harder than ever. In delight, she mounted his cock, impaling herself onto his length so he could pump her from underneath.

I'm going to ride his cock for all its worth, girls!" Marilyn yelled out.

The whimpers and moans from the couch cheered her on to bounce up and down on him. Allan was now used to his anal probe and it made him lust in desire for Marilyn. He thrust upwards as she came down on his cock. He grabbed her tits and played with her nipples, pinching them and twirling them round and round.

Up, down, up, down, up, down, up and down she went as she rode him faster and faster. Her cunt muscles contracted on his shaft, sending hot pleasure up her body and it mixed with the sensations of having her nipples pinched lightly. As her pace picked up speed, she let out a cry of deep pleasure as her cunt practically bit his dick off his frame.

"Aaaaiieieieiieieiieaaaaaaa!" she squealed in orgasmic splendor and as she came off her thrill, she began to hear her female team cry out, too.

Both Mike and Craig were holding onto Ann and Sandi, as each fucked their babes from underneath. The girl's orgasms seemed to go on and on, as the guys fondled their tits from behind. It was hard, however, for Mike and Craig to shoot their loads in that position so Sandi and Ann climbed off to finish them both orally. Their dicks were completely covered with the warm cum of the two ladies they had just fucked and both women made sure to lick them clean before finishing them off.

On the floor, Marilyn got off Allan's semi hard shaft so she could ride his face once more. She straddled Allan's face backwards and his tongue immediately tasted his own spunk which he absolutely detested. Obediently, however, he ate her pussy with a reckless abandon until she ground her cunt down on his face and screamed in yet another orgasm.

Hearing her orgasmic sounds, brought Mike and Craig over the edge. Ann and Sandi sucked hard as the men shot their tasty cream into the women's hungry mouths. Grunts and groans rang out in harmony as both were sucked completely dry. Marilyn and Allan lay still as she fell asleep on top of him, her face next to his flaccid dick and her cunt on his face. Sandi and Craig joined in a loving embrace on the couch as Mike and Ann got up to go back to the bedroom.

They crawled to the middle of her bed and fell into a warm embrace. Ann mashed her soft, round breasts into Mike's chest, as they kissed softly. Mike moved his right hand down to her sexy butt, gave it a love slap, then grabbed one cheek to pull her closer to him. Nestling into his body, she felt the head of his cock against her belly.

"Mike!" she whispered, "I thought I told you it wasn't polite to point that dick, when you hug me!"

In reply, Mike whispered, "Would it be polite if I pointed it up your hot, round ass?"

"Next time, Mike. Next time." she whispered, and then fell asleep in his arms.

12