Blind Sided

Story Info
I am set up by my masseuse.
2.8k words
4.5
40.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I want to thank Nthusiastically for her help editing this for me. Much appreciated!

*****

I first discovered the benefits of massage therapy in my freshman year of college when I took a tumble in an intramural football game and hurt my back. Although I was initially hesitant to get a massage, I was encouraged by a staff member in the student health center. I was amazed how the masseuse loosened up the trouble spots in my back. I found out that she had her own business outside of school and I continued to use her off and on throughout my college years.

Now, out of school and on my own, I've found another masseuse. I've used Sharon for a couple of years, either when I have an issue, usually with my back, or when I just want to 'reward' myself after a long work week. I average a visit a month.

I'd guess that Sharon is in her early 30's. She has strong arms and hands, which is to be expected as a result of her profession. She is attractive and because of her usual work attire of a t-shirt and shorts, I know that she is shapely. I feel that her clothes are more for her comfort than to supply eye-candy.

We have a good professional relationship; casual enough to have conversations before, after and even during the sessions, and can talk about almost anything. But when it comes down to the massage she is strictly business. And more important than her looks or her personality, Sharon is good at what she does.

She follows all the ethical protocols of draping and of respecting personal boundaries. The typical routine is that she leaves the room while I disrobe and get under the sheet, face down. She folds the sheet back to expose the area that she is working on. From top to bottom she massages my neck, shoulders, arms, back, butt and legs, in that order. She covers me when I roll over onto my back, then starts again from top to bottom on my neck, chest, belly and legs.

Yes, there have been moments during the massages when I've let my imagination run wild and I began to get aroused, but I've found that if I concentrate on something else, like death or taxes, I can snap out of it. And if I've ever shown signs of arousal, Sharon either hasn't noticed or, more likely I guess, chose to ignore it.

Lisa is my current girlfriend. We've been seeing each other for just over a month and we are, as can be expected, discovering more about each other almost daily. We are very compatible sexually and are both willing to find new ways to please each other.

But, besides sex, we found we have other things in common. When I mentioned to her that I had scheduled a massage, she asked me more about it. That's how I discovered that Lisa knows Sharon. She had met Sharon thru exercise classes at the gym and had actually has a couple of massages from her. Lisa told me to give Sharon her regards.

Later in the week, at my session, as Sharon started working on my back, I said "So it seems like we have a common acquaintance."

Sharon replied "Yes, we do. Lisa called me earlier." I wasn't aware of that.

She continued. "We haven't talked for quite a while. It was good hearing from her. It's neat to know that you two met. She's a great girl."

Of course I had to agree with that.

"Did she mention how we met?" Sharon asked.

"Yes, she said you belong to the same health club."

"Well, something like that." Sharon replied, and continued on with the massage.

Although I was curious about that last statement, I let myself fall into the silence and relaxation.

When Sharon was done with my back, she folded the draping back, and then folded it again over to one side to expose a butt cheek. Nothing unusual there. But when she started to work on that cheek I felt she was using less pressure than usual and that her movements were slower, more sustained. My imagination went into overdrive; was she caressing my ass?

I tried hard to convince myself to not get hard, to convince myself that I was just imagining her caresses. I was losing that battle when Sharon, apparently done massaging my cheek, moved further down and started working on my calf.

Her touch was once again firm with enough pressure to dig into the muscles. I wrote off her butt massage as just a figment of my imagination and tried to get back onto the feeling of relaxation that a good massage can produce.

That feeling was short-lived. Although Sharon kept up the same level of pressure as she worked her way up my leg, she strayed from her standard routine. Usually as she worked on my thighs she would keep her hands on the back or outside while moving up to my ass. This time she kept one hand more to the inside of my thigh. She didn't go high enough up to risk touching my equipment, which was safely tucked under the folded sheet, but she ventured further than she had before.

'Death and taxes' wasn't working. Perhaps multiplication tables or baseball stats... nope. I was growing in leaps and bounds under the draping.

Then Sharon stopped. She unfolded the sheet back over my leg and butt, and then folded it over again to expose my other side.

The brief lull in the action did little for my erection, for a couple of reasons. One - I had to assume that Sharon would be repeating the same moves on this side, and two -although my ass crack was covered, I had a feeling that my dick might be a bit exposed. That alone was so unlike Sharon. In all my previous massages she took extreme care with that aspect. If she had inadvertently exposed me in the past, I wasn't aware of it. Today was different.

As expected, Sharon massaged my other ass cheek just as before, with a softer touch. Her hands lingered near my crack, which was apparently just barely covered. She also massaged this leg just as the other, with a firmer touch but with more attention to my inner thigh. On what turned out to be the final pass up my thigh, my suspicion that my hardened cock might be exposed was confirmed. Sharon moved her hand high enough up my thigh so that the back of her fingers brushed against me.

"Oops!"

Then she covered me back up and said "I have to leave the room for a second. You can go ahead and flip over. I'll be right back".

Grateful that I had a moment to compose myself, I rolled face up and covered myself with the draping from my waist to just above my knees, as this was the usual procedure. My cock was only slightly deflating, but I managed to tuck it down between my legs.

Sharon spoke up "I have something new for you to try. I've used it with other clients and they all agree it's a nice touch."

I didn't realize that she had returned. I didn't hear her when she came in and didn't see her as the door was not in my line of sight. Had she seen me adjusting myself?

Sharon showed me an eye mask. "It's filled with gel and I just got it out of the fridge. I think you'll like it." Without waiting for a response she raised my head a bit off of the table and slipped the mask over my eyes.

I had to agree that it felt good. And given the way that this massage was going, perhaps it was better that I couldn't see her; it would be much easier to concentrate on 'death and taxes'.

She proceeded with the massage, working first on the back of my neck. She asked "How does that feel?" I replied that it felt good but I was thinking that her hands felt different. She wasn't using the pressure that she usually did, nor were her movements the same. Maybe she had just decided to mix things up a bit. But it did feel good and, along with the cool eye covering, it took my mind off of what was happening between my legs. I could feel that I had softened a bit more.

Sharon moved off of my neck and down to my chest. Her usual routine was to work my upper chest a bit then detour around my nipples to do a light belly rub. She basically followed that routine now, but she didn't quite make the detour. Normally my nipples are not that sensitive, but with the lighter pressure and her oiled hands gliding over them, I felt a tingle. That 'tingle' manifested itself in my cock, which was now trying to escape from the leg lock I had it in.

Sharon must have noticed something because she asked me if I was OK. Yes everything's just fine; I always keep my hard cock down there, I thought, but just said "I'm all good."

Then she moved on to my belly, which is always a delicate area. Too much pressure and it can hurt, and not good for the insides, and too little pressure and it can tickle. Sharon knew this and the pressure seemed just right. Smooth rubbing in a circle; always clockwise, which had something to do with the internal organs. It can be very relaxing...

...until her circles started to expand. The '6:00' position was drifting further and further south with each circle until her hands started going under the sheet. She got as far as running her hands to the edge of my pubic hair. And since I trim my hair down there, it wasn't much further before she'd reach the base of my cock. But she seemed to know where to stop, and after a few more circles she moved down to my feet.

This was going to be a problem because the only thing that was stopping me from pitching a tent under the sheet was the fact that I was squeezing my dick tightly between my legs. If I let up on that pressure it was going to get embarrassing.

Sharon started on my right calf. I gave her a bit of room by separating my legs below the knees, still clamping my thighs tight. She moved over to the left calf and repeated the massage. As she finished there I knew her next move would be to uncover a thigh by folding back the sheet. Before she did that I had to say something.

"Sharon, hold on for a second, OK?" She paused.

"I've got to tell you that for some reason your massage has gotten me a little aroused. I'm sorry, but I think we'd better stop here before it gets embarrassing."

She didn't respond right away. I wish I could see her face to read her expression, but in a way it was safer to keep the mask on. When she did speak I detected a lilt in her voice, as if she was smiling.

"I've been massaging people, men and women, for years now. Believe me, this happens frequently and I totally understand. But really, there is no need to be embarrassed."

I tried to object. "But..."

"Believe me, this is not an issue. It's actually pretty normal, even if it hasn't happened to you before. Trust me on this, and try to relax."

I said "OK"; I did trust her, although I wasn't really sure what was up.

Sharon quickly found out what was up, for as soon as she folded the sheet over to the left, exposing my right thigh, I released the hold I had on my dick. Although it was still covered, I was rock hard and it literally sprang up.

I heard an intake of breath from Sharon, then she said "Yes, definitely no reason to be embarrassed."

She ventured higher up than usual. Eventually she went under what little coverage the sheet provided and made slight contact with my balls. It was barely a touch, just the tips of her fingers, but enough to make my cock react. It jerked. Sharon must have noticed it but all she said was, once again, "Try to relax." Not even an 'oops' this time, which led me to believe that it wasn't accidental.

Now I am a red blooded male and if a woman caresses my ass and touches my balls and cock, I am going to react. I think that if I wasn't in a relationship I wouldn't have been so conflicted with this, but I was in a relationship with Lisa. And I was also conflicted because the woman handling me knew of the relationship and knew Lisa, Was I cheating on Lisa? I certainly didn't initiate this but I felt like I wasn't totally innocent either. I tried to put these thoughts out of my mind and enjoy the rest of this most unusual massage.

Sharon stopped working on my right thigh; I knew she would be moving on to the left one. However she once again deviated from the normal routine and, instead of first covering up my right side, she left it uncovered and folded the sheet over once again to expose my left side. At this point really only my crotch was covered but even the double layer of folded over sheeting did very little to hide my erection.

She repeated the massage process on my left side, again rubbing higher until her fingers went under the piled up sheet and grazed my balls. As before the contact produced a jerk and I involuntarily let out a low moan.

Sharon paused then said "We don't really need this, do we? It's just getting in the way." Before I could even process this she took the sheeting off of me. "There, much better, right?"

This is where any pretense of this being a regular massage ended.

Sharon ran her hands up the inside of both legs until she reached my balls. No 'accidental' grazes this time. She cradled a ball in each hand. I started to say "Sharon," but she interrupted me, saying "Don't fight this. Just enjoy."

I could feel her leaning over me. I could feel her breath on the head of my dick. I felt her tongue lick the tip, and then felt her lips as she took me fully into her mouth.

"Oh," I struggled to speak. "What am I going to say to Lisa?"

Sharon responded "I'm pretty sure Lisa won't mind."

I might be accused of being naive. Or maybe I'm just slow. It took me a few seconds to realize what was wrong with Sharon's comment.

She was talking, but still had my dick in her mouth.

I reached up and removed the eye mask. Yes, Sharon was standing there right beside me. I sat up a bit and saw that it was Lisa that was pleasuring me.

She looked up at me.

"What? How long have you been here?"

Lisa let my dick slide out of her mouth. "I've been your masseuse since you put the mask on. Did you enjoy it?" she said, stroking me.

"That's a silly question. Can't you tell?" I said. Turning to Sharon I asked "And you?"

"Just doing the talking," she said, then adding "and watching."

"But no touching?"

Sharon replied "No touching, not since the flip. At least not yet." She turned toward Lisa and added "But if you don't mind sharing..."

Lisa smiled at her, then at me, and said "Be my guest."

My cock had been erect on and off throughout the massage, starting when Sharon caressed my ass. I guess she was just priming me for what was to come. I was pretty successful in keeping it in check when I was face down, but I was not successful once I flipped over and Lisa took over. From that point on Lisa man-handled me and kept me fully erect. Now, with Sharon pumping my dick into Lisa's open mouth, I could tell that it wasn't going to take much more to put me over the edge. I let out a moan and tensed up a bit. The girls could tell I was close. Lisa clamped her mouth over my dick while Sharon pumped me harder and put her other hand around my balls. I came, and it felt like a huge load. Lisa took it all, and after I was drained she opened her mouth to show me. Definitely a mouthful.

Then, as if I hadn't already had enough surprises, Lisa lifted her face up and showed Sharon. Sharon leaned over and they kissed, transferring some of my cum from her mouth into Sharon's.

I said "So how exactly do you know each other?"

Sharon made a point of swallowing, and then said "It's a long story."

I smiled and laid back down. I could already begin to feel blood flowing back into my dick.

"I've got all the time in the world."