Blind Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Cornelia used all her body to tease me, till tears of lust were running down my face. She used her big tits and teased my pussy and clit with her hard nipples and then let me lick my own juices from her breasts and nipples. She stroke my whole body with her breasts and rubbed my nipples with hers. Just seconds before I would cum she moved her body to my face. She knelt above me; her massive, soft thighs left and right of my head, lowered her wet pussy onto my mouth and made me lick her. I had to lick to a climax four times that night. Sometimes she really fucked my face with her pussy, rubbing against my chin, mouth and nose and covering all my face with her cum. I loved that feeling of her sticky wetness all over my face.

After each of her own climax she again started to tease my pussy or nipples. She used her fingers, she licked my pussy, sucked my nipples and even rode my breasts and nipples with her pussy - creaming my tits with her cum.

At the end of the night I was moaning and crying. I started begging: "Please Mistress, let me cum. Please Mistress, Please! I will do everything! Please let me cum!" I would have done everything for the relief. And finally I was granted it.

Mistress took a vibrator and it easily went into my dripping wet pussy. She then moved herself into a 69 position, her pussy at my mouth and started fucking me with the vibrator, while I was to lick her.

I think it took far less than one minute, maybe only seconds, till I reached my climax. And it was not only a climax – it was a new experience. After a night of pure submissive lust and sex, of being toyed with and used to give pleasure, I was really knocked out by the orgasm that followed. I think I was not only moaning and gasping – I was shouting and crying into my Mistress pussy. I think I even passed out for a short time. It was not only one climax that I reached: I think there were some five or six orgasms, each one on a higher level and all the time Mistress rubbed her pussy against my mouth and face making the whole climax situation even more intense.

Afterwards I was really spent, but still Mistress was not willing to let me sleep.

"You have been a good slave – for a first night, of course. There will still be a lot you will have to learn and I will have to punish you with a hard spanking next time for some little faults from tonight, but you also have earned yourself a little reward. I will now take off your blindfold and you may then see my ass, as you worship it one last time for tonight!"

She was kneeling above my face, when she took of my blindfold. For some time she moved her hips and ass for me to watch. It really was the big and beautiful, soft and wonderful ass that I had felt with my mouth and face. I could only see her back. She had a rather broad back with soft and round hips, a very round ass with the most wonderful voluptuous ass cheeks and massive, feminine and powerful thighs. I could even see a bit of her wet pussy. I was in a kind of trance of lust from that sight of her amazing body, when she lowered her bum down onto my mouth and I worshipped all of that beauty again with my tongue and lips all over her cheeks, in the valley between and at her anus, kissing, licking and sucking her to a last climax, while her own fingers played with her pussy.

After her climax she just went out of the room. Never showing anything else to me that night, than her back.

"Next time you might be allowed to see more of my beauty – if you earn it. I will send a room maid to release you from the bed. Then you go home. You will write down your impression of that night and send it to me. You can masturbate as much as you want today. You are not allowed to wash off my cum from your body before tomorrow."

"When can I meet you again, Mistress Cornelia?", I dared to ask.

"I'll let you know!"

She left the room and left me still bound to the bed and naked without any cover but covered in the dried remains of her pussy juice. My heart was pounding. It was really humiliating to be found like that by a room maid. On the other hand I have to admit that it also was a bit arousing to be displayed in such a way, showing that I was my Mistress's property....

Mistress Cornelia will be happy to receive feedback about my first time and maybe even some interesting suggestions for our next meeting.

12