Blinded

Story Info
Sara gets home to work to find what her husband has planned.
1.2k words
4.07
26.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anon225
Anon225
1 Followers

It was 5:00 p.m. and Sara had just finished her long day in the office. Today had felt longer than the others and she just could not wait to get home. However she knew once she arrived at her house nothing special would happen. Everyday she would come home to see her husband sprawled on the couch watching the daily news. Nothing exciting ever happened in her daily life.

Sara is a very beautiful woman, though she would never admit it. She stands at around 5'7, has flowing blonde hair that she normally keeps wrapped in a tight bun, her eyes are blue and dazzling, and her skin is smooth and soft. On the same note her chest is round and firm, tugging in to a 34C bra. Today she wore her normal business attire, a white blouse, a black skirt with tan stockings, and black heels. Underneath it was a pair of black lace panties with a matching bra, because even she liked to feel sexy every now and then.

When Sara opened the door to her house she noticed that there was no noise, however the hall floors were filled with scattered rose petals. She followed them around the house where they eventually stopped in front of a chair placed in the middle of her room with a note placed on it. She picked it up and read it out loud.

"Sit down and close your eyes?" she said.

Sara giggled softly to herself and wondered what crazy nonsense her husband was trying to pull off. She decided to play along though and sat down, shutting her eyes. Not too long after she had closed her eyes she felt a piece of silk being wrapped around her head. The person wrapping it was very gentle as he tied it around her head.

"Henry! What kind of stunt are you trying to pull," she stammered.

He gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and slowly stroked her hair, making her softly moan and smile. Soon she felt him removing the heels off her feet and reaching up underneath her skirt to remove her stockings. Slowly each stocking was pulled down her leg one at a time, Sara could feel his lips kissing each inch of her leg as he was pulling them down.

Next she could feel him unbuttoning her blouse, his hands reaching in and squeezing her bosom over the laced bra. He pulled the blouse over her shoulders removing it, leaving her sitting there in her bra and skirt. Sara tensed as she felt him blowing gently on her skin, teasing her. She then sensed a pair of hands by her skirt, tugging it down to her ankles and hearing it drop on the ground as he tossed it away.

Sara was feeling vulnerable, she had never experienced anything as sensual as this was making her feel. Her panties were slowly getting damp as every touch made her slowly quiver. Then suddenly she felt his hands unsnap her bra and it quickly fell into her lap. She had on a wide smile as her lover gently groped her breasts, kneading them in his hands. Her desire was burning now she ached to feel him.

After a few moments she had reached up to try and rub his face but a hand grabbed her arm and softly moved it behind her back. The hand pulled slightly on it, telling her that he wanted her to stand up. She complied, and once she stood she felt her other arm being pulled behind her. Soon Sara could feel another piece of silk being wrapped around her wrists, her arms being bound behind her.

"Well this is something new." she said as her lover was moving her over to the bed. She could feel his arms wrapping around her and carefully laying her down on the mattress.

Sara lied there motionless until she felt his hands playing with the waist of her panties. His fingers were curling on the fabric, slowly pulling them down. Her bare mound was exposed to the cool air. She anticipated that he would start making love to her now. All of this foreplay was driving her mad. However, her assumption was wrong as she softly cried out when she felt a piece of ice touch her left nipple. He circled it around, making it nice and hard then moved to the other where the same results occurred. In her mind she thought this was cruel torture, she was ready to beg to have her pussy played with. He would not oblige and instead put the piece of ice between her chest and slowly slid it down, making a nice wet line from her neck down to her swollen clit.

She could feel the ice lifting off her body and soon felt it touch her lips. He let the small piece slide inside her mouth to melt. Sara could taste the hint of her sex waving around her tongue. Her passion was now at her limit and playfully kicked up her legs. Her signs must have made an impact because she could feel a pair of hands grasping her knees. She felt them being pulled apart, her vagina now exposed, she felt his body making its way between her legs. Now time stood still as she waited for him to slide his hard cock inside her. In her mind she was trying to keep track of time. Four minutes had passed but to her it was an eternity. Her body shook though when suddenly he had thrust inside her, filling her walls with his shaft.

A rush of pleasure that had been building had finally hit her. Sara was in a state of ecstasy as his cock was driving deep into her pussy. She could feel her breasts bouncing up and down as he pushed her up against the bed. His pace quickening as Sara gave out loud moans and soft cries. All she wanted to do now was rake her hands across his back, pulling him in closer, however the binds that held her were too tight and she could not free herself. She could only lay there as she was being ravaged by his cock.

So many thoughts were running through her head. All of them were focusing on the intense pleasure she was receiving. She felt his tongue wrapping around her hardened nipple, suckling on her teat. His mouth moving onto her neck wear she could feel his wet saliva being dripped from his gentle kiss. She yells out to him, telling him that she wants to cum, that she wants to be taken hard, that she wants his hot cum to fill her inside.

Finally she felt him drive deep inside and she could feel his warm cum spreading across her walls. The cum mixed with her juices and activated her own intense orgasm. She shouted out loud, shaking her body all over, moving from side to side. Sara's arms were struggling to break free, to hold him close as her earth quaking orgasm was starting to subside. She felt him pull out and she was left there, her pussy wet, soaked in both of their cum. She lay there for almost an hour wondering where her lover had gone. Eventually she was able to get out of her bonds and she searched around for him but could not find him. After another hour she heard a knock at her door. It was her husband who had been gone shopping for the day.

Anon225
Anon225
1 Followers